Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178344 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3885 on: January 09, 2019, 09:23:35 PM »
Lily

Before the man had even finished speakin the red haired girl was already upon him, it was like the distance between them had somehow shrunk and the little pest was now glued to him, like an unrelenting shadow. A shadow that would tail you to the ends of the Earth and back if you let it close.

With an even greater show of speed and force the deadly secret of her form was unveiled, and the terrible truth made itself apparent. Even when laying everything everything bare to see, there was nothing to see. She coiled around him like a snake that surpasses all snakes with fangs already poised for the next kill after him, for this man was already dead; he just hadn't caught up to the fact yet. Her blows were beyond the point of being erratic, and now death loomed from behind, he could try and guard for the obvious strike, or the feint or the feint that masks the feint, or the feint after that......

There were no feints.

There were only feints.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: January 09, 2019, 09:50:52 PM »
The Fang

"Truly....most excellent..." The blows rained down on him, yet they were not rain. The fists that pummeled his body, the kicks that plunged at his form, it was an avalanche, a spear, a hurricane. On that moment, that girl was everything, yet her form was void. She had no stance, no openings, no blind spot, yet she had an infinity of each. A living paradox, flickering like a flame without a wind to guide it, its spark uncertain like the threads of fate.  None of these blows could be predicted, it was quite literally impossible to follow that pattern.

Fate? How amusing.

Blood spurted everywhere, whatever this was, it was a massacre. Each blow landed, every hit connected. It didn't even look like a fair fight. It was downright horrifying.

She could see the fists pummeling him, the blows shattering his body. Everyone could feel the impact, the cracking of bones. There was no mistake that he'd be pulped to dust at any rate, being pushed into a defensive stance without being even able to throw a punch. However-

Each blow was effortlessly redirected, as if these colossal strikes were water, he was the river guiding them elsewhere, and the strain was quite literally ripping her body apart. Aside his hollow face, there was absolutely no wound on his body, while every blow threatened to rip her limbs off. The force of her advance was being returned to her body, without so much as reaching that man.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: January 09, 2019, 10:23:37 PM »
Lily

The unending river halted in its track, not even a trace remained of that bottomless void that was her fighting spirit. Instead all that was left was the shell of one broken girl, a shell that was surely breakin-

That was laughing wildly.

"Ahahahaha..... I see this is how it is huh?"

The air no, the void itself trembled.

"Why don't you just let me borrow that boy and I'll show you how its really used." Lily said as she adopted a stance that mirrored the tall man perfectly.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:25:24 PM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: January 09, 2019, 10:28:52 PM »
The Fang

Ravens flocked all over, their deafening cows the only sound left other than the crackling of flame. The two fighter's stances were matched, making it look like the world was split in two. The ying and the yang. But who would prevail in the end?

"Suit yourself." He nodded.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: January 09, 2019, 10:41:41 PM »
Justice

Much as he hated to admit it, he was outmatched. His brows furrowed at the pain that spread in his abdomen, delivered even through his armor, as he picked himself up from where he had been pushed. That space had now been occupied by a thoroughly brutal whirwind of carnage.

Justice looked to see that the beaten down spider-lad was still where he'd left him, and that the curtain of darkness and noise he had cast was still afflicting every goon, as well as harassing the chiseled martial artist. Then he put fingers to his mouth and whistled.

Punishment was set loose like a siege bolt and nearly ran over the lithe man, grabbing him by the cuff of the neck and throwing him onto its back. Justice jumped onto the steed's back as it rushed past, sheating his sword in its chain, and leveled his revolver at the tussle behind him. Each bullet found its way through the chaos towards the muscled man as the rider withdrew.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: January 09, 2019, 10:45:49 PM »
A-701

?????????????????????????

Crap, what just grabbed him?

He had been playing dead so he wouldn't get caught in the crossfire waiting for a chance to strike, but someone brazenly grabbed him and he felt his body  launch away with impunity. Crap, did they realize? He didn't fancy dying again.

He opened one eye, then realized he was looking straight at some huge horse. G-guahhhhh! What the hell!? Was what he could think of. Then, he looked a little more up (his cranium was still damaged, and all the blood on his face made it hard to see) and noticed that lame cowboy wannabe. "Oh, it's you. Still kickin?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: January 09, 2019, 10:48:58 PM »
Justice

Unimpressed, Justice looked down his side at him. "I could ask you the same thing, sticks-for-limbs." He asked, peeking far behind them, the battle quickly becoming a blur while the abyssal steed zoomed through the docks. "Got any plan to help your friend before we go back in there?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: January 09, 2019, 10:52:04 PM »
A-701

"Heh. Hell no." He grinned cooly, sticking his thumb up while a sparkle shone on his sharp grin. Even in defeat, he looked as dashing as ever, you had to admit that much.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: January 09, 2019, 10:56:38 PM »
Lily

"Aww hell no!"

Noticing the retreating forms of her 'companions' the fury of the elemntal bristled more intense than ever before. Without wasting a single breathe she performed a mighty leap and cought up to the speeding horse.

"Where do you think you two are going?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: January 09, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »
The Fang

"...What?"

He blinked. Once, twice. Unbelievable, he had never seen something like that. The bullets grazed his cheek, but missed their mark. And yet, they slightly wounded him. Was this due to the shock? Or something else entirely?

"..."

He let out a deep sigh. This had been closer than he thought. But still, he was glad. This generation was more fruitful than ever, it had been a while since he got to cut loose in such a way. If possible.... he would like to finish this battle. He turned to a faraway garbage dump, walked towards it, opened it and bowed his head. Whoever was in there, that person was trembling harder than a massage chair.

"You did well. Sorry for putting you through that." He apologized in earnest.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: January 09, 2019, 11:17:26 PM »
Justice

What a shameless bastard. Justice could commend that honesty, at least. And... well, she had recovered quickly, but it still amazed him to see her trailing after them, almost as quick as his horse. Maybe the martial artist's ferocity did hide a particular kind of expectation, if he'd allowed her to drop the fight without any retaliation.

"What's it look like? Running," he said, pulling his hat over his eyes. "Why'd you fellas get in a tussle with that lot anyway?"

He allowed Punishment to slow down the gallop, as the haze of feathers and screeches he'd placed on the battlefield, now out of sight, finally began to lift.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: January 09, 2019, 11:24:32 PM »
Jeanne

"No .....Silly manchildren like you should run behind the riiiide!" Screeeeeech badumpts........ She stopped the bike a bit further down the road. "Alriight alright get on you big crybaby."

Lucy

Meanwhile the magical girl angel was busy trying to pry the squirrel off, to little success. "The shaman, the big bad bogieman controlled by your urges to rape girls like me, does that ring any bells Steaven?" No matter how much she tried to get free, that damned girl just refused to let go, being half a head taller there was just no way Lucy could get out of her reach.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: January 09, 2019, 11:37:54 PM »

Dahlia

"Nice is one way to put it!" She slowed down a bit just so they didn't miss anything important, taking the bike around a curve in the tree line. "I don't normally get to ride with such a cute one. Makes a woman wonder what brought you here."

Saku

Sakura leaned back and let go of Dahlia, looking up at the tree canopy. It was absolutely teeming with life. The brilliantly orange and yellow trees made it feel like they were driving beneath a sea of fire. It was so gorgeous that it was hard to believe this was a giant deathtrap.

...Shit, this position was getting uncomfortable...

She sat back up again. "Who knows? Fate has a funny way of not explaining the how or why, in my personal experience." There was a slightly bemused smarm to her voice. "The little things I see and little pushes it gives me sometimes are hardly the most elucidating experiences. "

Dahlia

Ah, sarcasm. Cute. Dahlia leaned forward into the bike and smirked. "I'm here because I'm broke. Because it's exciting. Because maybe it'll open up my options."

She glanced back at Sakura. "I'm good with a gun and can rip a tree out of the ground with my hands. What can you do?"

Saku

"I train pokemon and have psychic powers." She responded simply. She wasn't sure if she trusted her yet.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 11:38:28 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: January 09, 2019, 11:38:04 PM »
Amanda

"What do you mean? My dad wasn't the previous chief, this position isn't inherited in High Garden, it's decided by a council of Nobles as well as the recommendations of the previous Chief."

The next sugestion did make the mage look at the Elf with dead eyes though. "Lure him to a park? Really? The only way that would work is if I lured him on a date and even then he'd bring bodyguards. But I'd never date that creep in the first place!"

"And no I don't want to be your apprentice, your goal is completely transparent."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: January 09, 2019, 11:38:39 PM »
Steaven

R-rape?!

Oh god.  He did try to rape Nanako.  He never actually realized the full weight of his actions.  Not only did he try to kill her, he never asked to touch her.  In fact, she probably just agreed to calm him down!  Wait, she let him touch her before, does that mean he still had consent?!  No of course not!  Why is rape so complicated!?

"Y-yeah.... Is...uhhh that why you left?"

It would be terrible if he scared his help away right after trying to kill his other help.  He was such a self-destructive jackass.