Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180034 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3945 on: January 16, 2019, 01:14:42 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl looked up at Steaven curiously as the boy stretched his arms up as if giving up on the situation. Shrugging, Nanako nuzzled her cheek against his chest for a moment as Lucy said her part. The last bit however, had her peeking around Steaven to look at Lucy.

"Hey, wait, weren't you going after Locke?" Nanako said with a small pout before releasing Steaven and zipping around him, slipping up behind the magical girl and trying to lock her arms up with her own in a full nelson, "Well, he's gone, so..."

With that, the squirrel girl would try to bridge back into a suplex, inadvertently giving Steaven a good view on both of them, "Let's have some fun in the meanwhile!"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: January 16, 2019, 01:15:06 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard didn't need to retreat. The moment Sakura tried to say anything else the pressure on her neck came within an inch of crushing her windpipe. Before the black mist had settled, she would have done it. But she eased on it.

"I win." She said as well, although her hand reactively went to the spear still clutched to her back.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Crunch." Sakura could feel her neck about to break, unable to breath or speak as Edelgard crushed her throat.

Well, I fucked up there. Got too cocky. But it's not over yet!

The shadow enveloping her body suddenly consumed the girl as she rapidly faded into the air. She smiled painfully at Edelgard just before her face disappeared.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: January 16, 2019, 01:27:45 AM »
Edelgard

She jumped to her feet eyes wide, as Sakura disappeared underneath her, leaving the forsaken's knees and hands prone on the dirt. Her eyes and ears scanned the area, and she assumed a defensive stance holding her original spear.

"Sakura?" She yelled out, echoing between the trees. "Satisfied. You're strong. You can show up."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: January 16, 2019, 01:34:13 AM »
Edelgard

She jumped to her feet eyes wide, as Sakura disappeared underneath her, leaving the forsaken's knees and hands prone on the dirt. Her eyes and ears scanned the area, and she assumed a defensive stance holding her original spear.

"Sakura?" She yelled out, echoing between the trees. "Satisfied. You're strong. You can show up."

Sakura

Sakura suddenly burst out of Edelgard's shadow, clad in full armor, and wrapped her arms around Edelgard, tackling her to the ground and then pinning her. "I'm a bit stubborn like this."

Her strength had increased drastically, as had her outfit.

After a moment, she let go of the girl and got off of her. "So, what did you need strong people for, anyway?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: January 16, 2019, 01:35:24 AM »
Asmael

"Are you an idiot?" He restrained his laughter into short breaths and chuckles. But all of a sudden, he wasn't laughing. He was glaring at her, like a book in a foreign language he couldn't understand. It pissed him off.

"I mean, don't get me wrong. This is pretty funny. But you... you're basically shooting yourself in the foot. Don't you see that the one I'm helping... is this man right there?"

Like a theatric play, he waved his hand to that pathetic, sad, pitiful creature. That bundle of sin and blood that one calls a man. A wretched creature. A sinful creature. A glorious creature. Uglyness, beauty, despair, and most of all, freedom. The one true element of this world, the one source of love in the universe. And the thing he loathed and loved most in the world, next to the morning star.

So he bowed, smiled, and pierced the demon with an icy glare not unlike a holy spear.

"Because if he did go through with your ploy, uninterrupted, out of all 76589132059 possible outcomes, there isn't a single one where his soul isn't devoured by you. But with my proposal, following the agreement of this pact, there are only 76589132057 out of 76589132059  where he will be devoured. So I must ask, wouldn't it be more logical for you to be the one to face this human, considering the one who is to gain should he lose.... is you? I just plain don't get it, honey."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: January 16, 2019, 01:36:50 AM »
Steaven

Steaven's eyes widened, a familiar feeling rising in his pants.  But its wrong....

Don't worry Steaven... Even if its wrong, I can make all your dreams come true.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: January 16, 2019, 01:50:02 AM »
Suerte

The cowgirl stood alone in front of a cafe, wearing nothing but a pair of black Xs covering her nipples and a sparkling stripper's thong.  She still wore her cowgirl hat, but tied her hair into twin pigtails, thinking it would look cuter.  Unfortunately, it probably worked a little too well.  Suerte could feel thousands of eyes on her skin, some wanting to stab her, others wanting to take a bite of her like a piece of rare meat.  It was an odd mixture of enjoying the attention and feeling vulnerable, uncomfortable even thanks to all the feeling of nakedness that the outfit created.

Well, maybe if someone decided to touch her she could drain their luck, maybe win some silly 80 percent discount contest or something.

Vanilla

Eventually, Vanilla showed up, descending down from the sky like an angel with bat wings. "Oh, Suerte, you decided to cosplay too?" She asked her in a somewhat surprised tone, speeding over to her and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Vanilla was wearing a very normal and human outfit. If one took away the wings, horns, and tail, they'd think she was just an average, run of the mill citizen. She was wearing a skirt that hung past her knees, along with high heels and a pink blouse. She had a sun hat on with holes cut into it to allow for her horns to have unrestricted access to fresh air.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:50:37 AM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: January 16, 2019, 01:57:33 AM »
Edelgard

The impressive change, and soundless appearance from within Edelgard's own shadow, caught her entirely by surprise. Her stance worked against her for the microsecond it took the black-armored Sakura to take her to the ground.

Not a bad show. Not a bad show at all. Once the magician let her go, Edelgard got up to her feet and gazed directly at her, through the red-tinted visor.

"Heroic efforts, in the near future. The more allies the better," she answered. "Was promised something impossible, if we succeed."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: January 16, 2019, 02:37:03 AM »
Lucy

She found herself having to defend her decision to stay here for some reason, it was quite annoying. "Of course not, Steaven is much much cuter and I gotta help hiiiiiiim... " Lucy's response was partially interrupted by Banjo rushing behind and getting her in a hold, she tried resist but the squirrel lady's speed and experience proved to be far too much for her, it did provide a great show for the boy though. All the squirming had made Lucy's too hike up and it was now revealing the underside of her massive breasts.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: January 16, 2019, 03:34:29 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl giggled with Lucy's struggling, abandoning the plans for a suplex and opting to lock the hold in further, ending up pressing her chest into Lucy's back while the magical girl's was pushed out further.

"Mm, he is cute, I'll give you that much," she said, nuzzling up against the other girl, "But whaddya wanna help him with, hm?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: January 16, 2019, 02:52:02 PM »
Saku

"Tch." She made a noise of annoyance. They just didn't stop coming! "Sylph, use Hyper Voice to take out the swarm! Milo, hydro pump on the leader!"

As she thought, she also teleported behind the strange man. She didn't want to kill him, after all. She reached out and touched the back of his neck, before teleporting them both to safety behind her pokemon.

The small animal nodded, and sucked in his breath. "KYYYYYYUUUUKYUUUUKYUUUUUUUU!!!" He suddenly released an enormouse, focused sound wave that hurtled towards the horde. As it moved, it devestated the forest. Threes were reduced to splinters, rocks moved, and then, it hit the animals.

Meanwhile, Milotic summoned up a large orb of highly pressurized water before hurling a beam of it directly at the stag.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 04:11:24 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: January 16, 2019, 05:17:35 PM »
Edelgard

The impressive change, and soundless appearance from within Edelgard's own shadow, caught her entirely by surprise. Her stance worked against her for the microsecond it took the black-armored Sakura to take her to the ground.

Not a bad show. Not a bad show at all. Once the magician let her go, Edelgard got up to her feet and gazed directly at her, through the red-tinted visor.

"Heroic efforts, in the near future. The more allies the better," she answered. "Was promised something impossible, if we succeed."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Despite the menacing black mist shrouding her figure, she seemed to be in quite a jovial mood. She swung her left arm out and snapped her fingers, dismissing the armor. A card burst out of the stick that suddenly had appeared, which Sakura grabbed stylishly before returning it to the shadow.

"Who were you promised this by, Lady Eldegard?" The stick finally spoke up and introduced herself. "I am Lady Edelfedlt's mystic code, Magical Sapphire."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: January 16, 2019, 08:39:30 PM »
Saku

As the wave quieted down, Sakura sent out another pokemon, Sylveon. She turned to Dahila and nodded. "This is Milo-" She gestured at the floating eel. "-And this is Sylph." She gestured at the new pink dog thing with ribbons.

She looked suspiciously at the new guy, but stopped, looking back towards the new swarm of animals.

"Tch." She made a noise of annoyance. "Sylph, use Hyper Voice to take out the swarm! Milo, hydro pump on the leader!"

The small animal nodded, and sucked in his breath. "KYYYYYYUUUUKYUUUUKYUUUUUUUU!!!" He suddenly released an enormouse, focused sound wave that hurtled towards the horde. As it moved, it devestated the forest. Threes were reduced to splinters, rocks moved, and then, it hit the animals.

Meanwhile, Milotic summoned up a large orb of highly pressurized water before hurling a beam of it directly at the stag.

Dahlia

She took aim with her pistol and sent out a barrage of bullets to hit the stag the water was softening up, trusting the impressive monsters Sakura summoned to deal with the rest of the Horde. For now.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: January 16, 2019, 10:07:50 PM »
A-701

"E-eh?"

He blinked. Once, twice, his face a dumbfounded smile that honestly couldn't believe what he saw, to the point he dropped the car just like that.

"...Erm, I didn't do nothing though. You sure you don't have the wrong guy pal?" He grinned with a pleasant smile at the... whatever he was looking at. Freaky cosplayers, tsk.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: January 17, 2019, 01:45:44 AM »
Aruna/Chef Cambell

The chef paused, staring at the demon.  What the hell was he doing, siding with an angel over a demon?  He had a Catholic friend who he often got into arguments about faith with, and he remembered him saying things like, god works in mysterious ways?  Maybe this angel's sick game was just a way of doing that.

The demon's determined glare did not falter, even with surprisingly accurate calculation.  However, her cheeks did puff up into a little pout.  "C'mon, don't spell it out for him.  Don't you want to see the beauty of a human's soul?"