Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178297 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3975 on: January 18, 2019, 05:41:50 AM »
Throne

Austere and immovable, the stag simply bowed its head low. White power flickered over the charging boar as the white beast's own marks faded, and the surge of water along with the bullets instead shifted direction to strike the charging pig. The attacks didn't so much as make it flinch nor slow its attack although the light did vanish, and then it was upon the group with a furious rush that shattered the earth in the clearing. On the other hand, the wolf seemed to have vanished entirely. Even if a human strained their ears to the utmost they could not hear its paws on the earth. Even the beating of its heart seemed to have vanished, and its scent had also turned to nothing.

However, there seemed to at least be one good thing. The hordes of vermin and pests had finally died off. While they had initially appeared as innumerable the sonic wave seemed to have turned the majority of them to mush, and no others were rearing their heads.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: January 18, 2019, 11:48:02 AM »
Lucy

"If you're like me than stuff like this is very easy~" She snapped her fingers on her free hand theatrically and another sword of brilliance materialized only to go through the side of the Shaman and leaving a lasting wound. "Whooops."

"But of course you will Steaven~ Just make a contract with little me and this bad boy will be under your control in no time, well of course you gotta offer up something of value.... lets just say you owe me a favour okay~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: January 18, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »
Amanda

"No."

The empty look turned into a glare.

"Do you have any idea what would happen if anyone found out?" Her voice rose with every word, barely restrained anger and frustration just ready to burst out.

"I'd have half a dozen Chiefs breathing down my neck before you could say sorry. I don't feel like giving that war mongering Empress an excuse to invade and the Vampire King would drag me out my bed in the middle of the night and I don't even want to imagine the rest."

"I won't allow any large scale soul harvesting operation on my soul, not now and not ever."

Eruraviel

"Tch." She hadn't really expected anything meaningful out of that. Like hell it would keep her from doing it, though.

"Well then, oh great chief, what are you planning on rewarding me with?" She smiled at her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: January 18, 2019, 06:08:33 PM »
Suerte

Cosplay?

Suerte turned her head away from Vanilla, unable to maintain eye contact.  "Its not cosplay...  I umm thought dressing like you do would umm make you feel less weird..." she said, trying to shrug Vanilla off of her.  "Whatever, let's just go inside alright?"

With Vanilla off of her, she pushed the doors open and walked inside.  The inside of the cafe was positively sprawling.  It was the kind of busy where you worry about finding a table.  The walls were a cool blue, complete with florally themed window arches that allowed sunlight to spill into the room.  As Suerte looked at up at the menu, she noticed the high prices of the food and drinks.  Of course, to her luck, the cafe was having a weird discount day, something about girls getting half off.  Now that she thought about it, there were a lot of men in this area.  Maybe they were trying to tap into a different market.

Suerte caught more than a few eyes staring at her, along with some disgusted grimaces.  Whereas the guys looked at her like a piece of meat, the girls stared at her like a malicious demon.  Between that and Vanilla's cosplay comment, she was in a bad mood.

Vanilla

Vanilla cocked her head. "More comfortable? Like me? Not cosplay?" She scratched her head as she followed Suerte inside, confused. As they entered the building, she shook her head. "I don't get it, Suerte-"

She frowned as she saw all of the men leering at her girlfriend.

She patted Suerte's bare back. "Wait here." And then, to the normal people, it seemed as if she'd teleported. Suerte could see her darting at super fast speeds towards the biggest man around and lifting him up by the throat. She reached down and grabbed his balls, beginning to squeeze.

"Stop staring at her, pigs."

Her eyes flashed.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: January 18, 2019, 08:07:54 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel stood up straighter as Lucy went on to make her offer, eyes narrowing as she stared right at the magical girl. Sure, controlling the Shaman sounded nice, and of course that wouldn't come free, but leaving the terms open-ended like that...

Seriously, could you be less suspicious?

"Can someone else take on that debt?" the brunette asked after a long moment, eyes lighting up as she stepped closer.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 09:52:34 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: January 18, 2019, 09:23:31 PM »
Amanda

Amanda was about to speak up but the words ot stuck in her throat, she stammered out something inaudible and looked around her, like she was afraid someone was gonna hear even with the privacy wards.

After anguishing for a few moments she got an idea an pulled a paper out. With a simple flare of maic she managed to inscribe a message unto the note. You're interested in my eyes right? Any child I give birth to will have a rather high chance of inheriting them... is that satidfactory for you?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: January 18, 2019, 11:24:48 PM »
Asmael

"..."

The archangel stared at that demon with utter confusion. It's not that he didn't understand, he just... couldn't. This had gone past amusing, and become something of a riddle. But what good is a riddle if it's in a language you cannot understand?

He just couldn't get it. So he gave up on understanding and stretched his wings, ready to leave the man to his fate.

"Nah, I changed my mind. Eat his soul or screw him, I don't really care."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: January 18, 2019, 11:49:40 PM »
Suerte and pervert man

"Ack!"  The big man flailed helplessly in the smaller albino woman's arms.  The eyes that were staring at her quickly returned what they were doing, immediately shaken  "Al-alright, fine fine.  Just chill out!"

Suerte tapped Vanilla's shoulder, shaking her head.  "You don't need to speak up for me.  I dressed up being prepared for this.  Besides..."

The cowgirl grew a smirk, put a hand on her hip, turning around and showed Vanilla her ass.  "...don't I look sexy?  Its only natural they stare at me."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: January 18, 2019, 11:58:04 PM »
Steaven

"AGH!" the shaman yelled, his red eyes intensifying as he was pierced.  "Do not test me, woman.  The only reason you breathe is because Steaven's hostility has ceased."

"Are you saying I can become like you?  I could control him?" he said, staring at her with wide eyes sparkling with wonder.  "I can only become that strong in werewolf form, but not strong enough to touch him.  What could you want for that?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: January 19, 2019, 12:34:45 AM »
Aruna

"Souls taste different," Aruna said.  "The strong determined ones, the most powerful ones have the most addictive taste possible, especially when they are stressed.  Greedy humans taste salty, as do the ones who have given up on themselves.  The true strength of a man is seen when he is pushed into a corner.  You can see it sparkle.  I figured you, in your all-powerful nature had not truly seen that which can surpass the gods?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: January 19, 2019, 11:46:08 AM »
Lucy

"Not exactly.... well you could become sorta like me but that would be a whole other deal and I don't think you'd like the price for it... but this, this should be fairly cheap.... let me think..."

She snapped her fingers again, only this time no sword appeared to pierce the Shaman. "Aha.... Give up your virginity to me and I'll put him under your control~"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: January 19, 2019, 03:26:03 PM »
Justice

Justice really didn't feel like getting wrapped up in that. Hopefully spider-boy would put a break to his... companion, or however he'd prefer to call her.

The rider jumped back on Punishment's saddle and flicked the reins. "Good luck with that," he said, as the steed let out a scratching breath and trotted off.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:56:36 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: January 19, 2019, 04:54:00 PM »
Edelgard

A transformation spell that altered the mage's traits significantly. Sakura seemed to pull it out with relative ease, and for the brief moment she shared with it, Edelgard could tell it was a hazardous match to test.

She stared briefly at the staff that had just asked her something, wondering how rare such enchantments were. "A seer," she responded. "Powerful. But limited now. With help, could do much more."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Hrmmm..." The two of them couldn't help but think about Lucifer's warning. Although, who could tell if listening to the devil was a good idea?

Sakura released her magical girl transformation, wrapping Sapphire around her hip for safety with her shadows. "Sorry..." She gently petted the wand. "But we can't risk any accidents in this place."

Sapphire just sighed in responce.

"Do you want to get some food, Edelgard? I want to ask some questions about this seer."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: January 19, 2019, 06:04:05 PM »
Edelgard

Caution was understandable. Edelgard herself wouldn't trust the mere word of this person either. But there was more at stake. She focused her gaze on Sakura.

A sparkle passed through her eyes at the mention of food, and Edelgard nodded seriously. A meal was an appropriate reward for a good bout, and she had not eaten anything since before the incident with those monsters and her... regretful binge.

"Yes. Good idea."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: January 19, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned at that for a moment before looking a bit thoughtful. She was starting to get annoyed at being ignored like this, but it wasn't like she could take on that debt in Steaven's stead. Well, if that was all she wanted, the squirrel girl figured there wasn't too much to worry about. With that, she reached over to Steaven and patted the not on the shoulder.

"Good luck, then," Nanako said to the boy, "And remember. When in doubt, go harder."

With that, the squirrel girl stepped away before launching herself away with a small explosion of dirt and dust.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 06:29:37 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses