Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178249 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4005 on: January 20, 2019, 07:52:06 PM »
Valantine

ENOUGH!

A dark evil energy filled her body, surging through every muscle and bone in her body.  She could hear the demon screaming inside her mind, being pushed down by her sheer force of will.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled, her rage at its peak.  "YOU THINK YOUR HEROES OR SOMETHING?  YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE TRYING TO SAVE ME?!"

You killed my people!  You think your any better than me!?  What did you give up your kids for huh?!  WHAT WAS IT!?

Reaching down, she attempted to grab onto Tsumi by the hair, pulling her out and throwing her at the psychic girl.  With her other arm, she swiped at the air, pushing away the psychic pressure coming down on her.  The demon was protecting her unwillingly from a direct psychic assault.  The psychic would have to get creative if she wanted to harm Valentine.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's shadow again reached out to engulf the woman as she leaned down.

What is she doing? She wondered. What did she do to herself, to get so strong?

Tendrils shot forth, attempting to pierce her skin and sever her tendons.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: January 20, 2019, 08:20:08 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl remained unflinching in her petting in the face of the horse snapping at her, a momentary glance confirming it would fall short. The scratchy-ness of his mane, however, was not something she'd been counting on, pulling her hand away after a bit with a small pout. Then the man hopped down and offered his hand and his name, Nanako looking at his hand and then craning her neck up to look at the man with curious look before taking his hand and shaking it, being somewhat careful about it.

"Justice?" Nanako canted her head to the side, "...Is that some sort of superhero name? Are you like a vigilante or something? That's even cooler!"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: January 20, 2019, 10:43:58 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's shadow again reached out to engulf the woman as she leaned down.

What is she doing? She wondered. What did she do to herself, to get so strong?

Tendrils shot forth, attempting to pierce her skin and sever her tendons.

Thea

The feeling of someone managing, through physical force, to resist her telekinetic power was a new one. New and unwelcome. Thea's eyes widened as she crossed her arms in front of herself, wrapping her power in a bubble to stop any impacts from hurting her.

I never had a choice! They took that choice from me, and so I could never even begin to have what you're throwing away!

And so protected, she redoubled her attempts to attack Valentine's mind. If she couldn't free the demon from the woman's control, maybe she could put it out of its misery? Thea was trusting Tsumiko to keep Valentine's body distracted in the meantime.

BEGONE, BEAST

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: January 20, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »
Throne

Austere and immovable, the stag simply bowed its head low. White power flickered over the charging boar as the white beast's own marks faded, and the surge of water along with the bullets instead shifted direction to strike the charging pig. The attacks didn't so much as make it flinch nor slow its attack although the light did vanish, and then it was upon the group with a furious rush that shattered the earth in the clearing. On the other hand, the wolf seemed to have vanished entirely. Even if a human strained their ears to the utmost they could not hear its paws on the earth. Even the beating of its heart seemed to have vanished, and its scent had also turned to nothing.

However, there seemed to at least be one good thing. The hordes of vermin and pests had finally died off. While they had initially appeared as innumerable the sonic wave seemed to have turned the majority of them to mush, and no others were rearing their heads.

Saku

"I may have to." Sakura said simply, thinking about what to do next. She hadn't expected it to just reflect her attack like that, but it probably couldn't do that over and over again. "Psyshock!" She ordered Sylph, who made a kyuuing noise in response. A faint purplish light glowed around the debris, lifting up rocks branches and other detritis before it went careening towards the stag.

"Aggron! Stop that pig! Milotic, hit the stag with another hydro pump if it does anything funny!"
  She thought as she released her third pokemon. A two meter tall steel behemoth burst out of the beam of red light and hunkered down, ready to stop its charge.

Dahlia

Fine. If normal bullets couldn't push through to the stag, she would just have to pull out her grandfather's special piece. So Dahlia ducked behind a tree for a moment to swap out to her enchanted gun, make sure it was loaded, and kept her eyes and ears open for the wolf while she was at it too.

And when she thought she had a shot, she fired at the stag.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: January 20, 2019, 11:29:49 PM »
Amanda

Amanda was about to speak up but the words ot stuck in her throat, she stammered out something inaudible and looked around her, like she was afraid someone was gonna hear even with the privacy wards.

After anguishing for a few moments she got an idea an pulled a paper out. With a simple flare of maic she managed to inscribe a message unto the note. You're interested in my eyes right? Any child I give birth to will have a rather high chance of inheriting them... is that satidfactory for you?

Eruraviel

Eru opened her mouth, closed it, and then frowned. "You-you-you..." Eru closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "I don't want to steal your first child. Not like this."

She took a deep breath again before sighing and shaking her head.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: January 21, 2019, 02:31:56 PM »
Lucy

"Oh my..... What kind of dirty secrets are you hiding in that? Is the fact that you're Prince masquerading as a high school student while secretly being a terrorist hell bent on overthrowing his country clause you're too mad at papa?" The magical girl giggled as she teased him.

"Surely it's nothing as outrageous as that."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: January 21, 2019, 05:55:53 PM »
Justice

He chuckled. "It's that or 'Stranger'. Only names I've had for a long time. But I've been a vigilante before, you're not wrong. Some cities needed it."

The rider's gaze flitted up and down her appearance before he continued. There was a power and solidity to her build that he did not miss, despite - or maybe more so because - her outrageous outfit. "What about you? Are zoology and public relations just hobbies?"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 05:58:39 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: January 21, 2019, 06:07:13 PM »
Nanako

Now it was the squirrel girl's turn to laugh, Nanako shooting a smirk back at him.

"So, whaddya think about this place?" Nanako asked, not missing the once over he gave her, "Only been here a few hours myself, but d'ya think this place might need it?"

" 'Side from that, dunno about zoology, aside from squirrels," Nanako admitted, "But most of the time I'm more of a prize fighter. Sometimes in some shadier rings, but ya know how that goes."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:08:54 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: January 21, 2019, 08:18:19 PM »
A-701

Hey. He was the one who dragged me- wait where is he?

He blinked. Once, twice, then thrice. Was it for dramatic effect, or was he truly so surprised. Oh well.

"Eh? Aren't you confusing the two? I'm the one who totally saved you from your conundrum. But it's okay, I guess even you can forget things sometimes. Here, here..." He patted her head like a smol child, a very cute smol child who knew nothing. After all, even if she knew something, she couldn't refute his statement. Both truths were equally valid, without camera recording or a way to travel back through time to figure out who saved who, his statement was as true as hers!

"Besides, I didn't run away, just got carried away. Because if I did leave for real... I'd have returned to carry you away on a mighty steed~!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: January 21, 2019, 09:49:51 PM »
Valantine

The red-headed gangster grabbed hold of the tendril's before falling stumbling back.  The final assault pierced her brain.  The demon was screaming in her brain.  She was screaming in her brain.

NEVER!  ITS MINE!

"You dare try to save me you fake heroes!  You're doing the same thing to me that they did to you!  Damn you!  Don't take this away from me!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: January 21, 2019, 10:03:02 PM »
Steaven

Steaven's eyes widened before staring at the ground.  Inside wasn't just a bunch of hot girls, there were thoughts of admiration for his brother, dark thoughts of violence and revenge, as well as embarrassing ones about his ideal woman.  Each picture had a detailed description of girls and why he liked them, as well as girls in real life that seemed close to them.  Some just had detailed fantasies of what he would do.  It was a journal of venting meant to be burned upon completion, the most embarrassing thing a teenager could have. 

"Uhhh....y-yeah?" he said reluctantly.  Maybe if he told her the truth she would relax.  "Look its just none of your business ok?"

He tried to yank it away from her again.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: January 21, 2019, 10:03:20 PM »
Lily

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean??"

Crimson flames burst out of her being and cloaked her in fiery heat as she yelled at him. You know what forget it hmpffff..." Lily stomped the ground hard enough to crack it as her flames died out just as quickly as they had appeared. "I'm hungry...." She grabbed hold of his right arm and dragged him to the nearest café. "You pay."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: January 21, 2019, 10:22:20 PM »
A-701

"What!? H-hey!" He cried out in protest to this absolute storm of force dragging him away without pity, without mercy. Like a spider hung by his own thread...

"But I don't have any moooneeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" We're the last horrified cries and screams of protest that were heard of him. Such ends the tale, not in whispers, but cries and tears and blood.

--------------------------

At le Cafe

"Hrmffff...*grumbling noises* " the spidey twirled his coffee with his small spoon, pouting while staring at the dark liquid, as black as his soul, as bitter as his regrets.

This place didn't even have booze!!

GOD

DAMN IT!!!!!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: January 21, 2019, 10:42:20 PM »
Lily

Meanwhile the Fire Elemntal seemed completely unaware of his rumblings as she was currently sitting on his lap and dining on a luxurious cake

In the end, it turned out he had no money and she was forced to pay for it, no that she minded, flaunting that she was much richer than him was quite amusing in its own right. "Say ahh~" on the spoon close to his mouth was a piece of the strawberry cake she'd been eating. Normally you'd see the guy feeding his girlfriend but there was just something very cute about the situation here and it was sure to draw attention.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:14:49 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: January 22, 2019, 01:04:44 AM »
Nanako

Now it was the squirrel girl's turn to laugh, Nanako shooting a smirk back at him.

"So, whaddya think about this place?" Nanako asked, not missing the once over he gave her, "Only been here a few hours myself, but d'ya think this place might need it?"

" 'Side from that, dunno about zoology, aside from squirrels," Nanako admitted, "But most of the time I'm more of a prize fighter. Sometimes in some shadier rings, but ya know how that goes."

Justice

The rider grumbled, "Teetering on the brink of madness... would be exaggerated, but I've seen more balanced realms. It could definitely use a touch."

Easier said than done. There were nutsos stronger than any random monster back home around here. And it was cluttered. Very cluttered. Justice had a hard time stomaching it, nevermind when the ratio of supernatural creatures was so high.

"Your outfit's for the show then?" He asked. Had she gotten into fighting wilfully? The second question lingered unasked behind his scarf.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts