Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178318 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4065 on: January 27, 2019, 06:14:47 PM »
Edelgard

Caution was understandable. Edelgard herself wouldn't trust the mere word of this person either. But there was more at stake. She focused her gaze on Sakura.

A sparkle passed through her eyes at the mention of food, and Edelgard nodded seriously. A meal was an appropriate reward for a good bout, and she had not eaten anything since before the incident with those monsters and her... regretful binge.

"Yes. Good idea."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura gulped. This girl took the idea of being spartan to the utmost extreme, didn't she? It was hard to deal with.

A shadow shot out of her, the black mass speeding across the ground at lightning speeds. "So, we should go back into town then, I think."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 06:15:23 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: January 27, 2019, 09:38:00 PM »
Asmael

The angel ruthlessly scowled, crossing his arms in dissatisfaction. "You just answered it yourself. Your kin is devouring other race's souls to find some greater power, all to overthrow a being you've got no business overthrowing. I can't speak for all of my kin, but as the strongest archangel, humans believed in someone who could punish the evil ones and absolve them of their sin. They wish for the wicked to be judged, for the unjust to be punished, and for evil to be extinguished. I cannot go against the wishes of the masses, or my Father's, now can I?"

He sighed. No, there was no point getting upset. Not at her anyways. It was... his fault anyways. He looked a little sad for a moment.

"If you want to know why all demons deserve swift death, why not ask the one who started it all in the first place?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: January 27, 2019, 09:41:36 PM »
Lily

"I don't eat people.... that's gross. Here have some more cake!" The fire lemental declared as she showed half a chocolate cake into his mouth. "Eat up, fill yourself up until you burst like a balloon." Yes that was her true goal. Fill him up with so much cake he would never want cake again, now that would teach him not to abandon her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4068 on: January 27, 2019, 10:24:34 PM »
Lucy

But his only response was a note on the side of his desk saying 'You worked out all your pent up frustration, Good Job! Now keep writing out all the things that bug you and then burn the diary and it'll all go poof. See ya later!' The text was surrounded by stars and glitter. And most notably, there was no magical girl in sight.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4069 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »
Suerte

The air in the place changed.  The rest of the people returned to what they were doing, pretending not to notice.  It was this fake obliviousness that created a tension that was able to be cut with a knife.

Suerte stared down at the ground.  "Well i'm keeping this outfit on!" she insisted.  "I mean, I am staying naked!"

The cowgirl glanced around the room.  "Maybe we should go somewhere else though."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4070 on: January 27, 2019, 11:34:40 PM »
Azad

The assassin's eyes widened, and before he could react the wolf crossed the tightrope and reached his neck, biting down and ripping the life off his throat with a visceral throat splash. Chunks of flesh tore all over, the taste of blood and its horrible smell swerved in the beast's mind, and the executioner was no more.

"Tsk tsk." He wagged his finger sassily. Is that what it thought would happen?  Well, no dice. He didn't care enough to explain things like this to a mutt, but a trained assassin would call something like this crossing the limiting line.  Impossible, a shadow loomed over the hound, the figure of the man who should be dead had leapt over the beast, and what it sank his teeth in was nothing more than a smoke grenade, which exploded inside the vicious bite.

Long story short, he led the blow to the point everyone would be convinced it landed, then avoided it with minimal movement by shifting his weight. But without extreme training, no, even with something so ludicrous, something like this would be impossible without ascertaining the distance at which death can be averted down the millimeter.

He was sweating all over, he hated to admit it but that beast had him by the balls there. In the end it all came down to the ropes.

And now their positions were reversed. And the rope that proved such an useful ladder was now a spiderweb that had shifted direction the moment he changed his position, robbing the wolf of his footing. Suddenly, the moment the beast bit, the moment Azad first dodged, these wires were moving to wrap around it's jaws, neck and legs. He was one step ahead of the beast, and with a mighty kick a hammer of flesh would slam down the hound, intending to pummel him and the swords that shackled him down a tree so he would stay put with his leash.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:42:48 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4071 on: January 27, 2019, 11:46:02 PM »
Piece

"You are a piece. We are all pieces standing here, bending to the whims of our masters. Compared to higher order beings such as my master, the exalted Udelia Orianthi Cypher and Witch of Mercy, we are puppets dangling on strings to be jerked about in pleasing ways." Despite how damning the words were there was undeniable reverence in Piece's voice. Even the most zealous of priests would lack the fervor that was nearly palpable coming from the shadow being.

"And only a comparable being could grant you freedom from their designs." It was practically a footnote, like a shrug of the shoulders.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4072 on: January 28, 2019, 01:28:38 AM »
Amanda

"Just a thought.... I find it rather odd given your ahum.... refined stature." Great job there, almost called her a grandma, now that would have surely helped her chances.

She gave Eru another run over with a glint in her eye as a plan was forming. "I could present you to him my newly acquired virgin Elf princess, now that would definitely grab his attention, and you certainly look the part. So there wouldn't be any issues on that front. But for that to even work you'd have to trust me."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4073 on: January 28, 2019, 05:31:16 PM »
Valerie

"Yusho.... yummy..."

As the monk came close to the vampire's coffin these words could be heard mumbled from her. But she wasn't respondin to his approval, no infact she wasn't even awake.

Then suddenly her eyelids flew open and she was wide wake.

Or as wide awake as a ampire could be in the middle of the with a chronic aversion towards the sun. "Why have you awaken me at this forsaken hour?... Nevermind that, would you carry me down towards the dining room?"

Yusho

The exalt shook his hand as he leaned down and took the vampire into his arms. "I wasn't planning on waking you up, but you have good senses," he said. "I thought to ask if you'd take me to the registration office you mentioned. Maybe after a meal."

Yusho paused for a moment. Blood was breakfast to her, but he had already made his available if she had the need.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4074 on: January 28, 2019, 05:35:13 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura gulped. This girl took the idea of being spartan to the utmost extreme, didn't she? It was hard to deal with.

A shadow shot out of her, the black mass speeding across the ground at lightning speeds. "So, we should go back into town then, I think."

Edelgard

She cast a glance at the expanding shadow, seeming clearly to her eyes as though space was becoming ambiguous where it touched. Edelgard asked, "Fly back? Or an alternative?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4075 on: January 28, 2019, 07:03:47 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Edelgard

She cast a glance at the expanding shadow, seeming clearly to her eyes as though space was becoming ambiguous where it touched. Edelgard asked, "Fly back? Or an alternative?"

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Um, I'd rather not fly on your spear again, if that's okay."

She didn't particularly enjoy Edelgard Airlines™. The turbulence was unreal.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: January 28, 2019, 08:48:18 PM »
Valantine

Husband?  Forgiveness?!  Shut the hell up!

Valantine rushed to the black goo, mindlessly punching the stupid blob with all of her anger, all the while shaking the earth with her stomps.  All the while, she could feel it, the demon slowly being pushed out of her body.  "You bitches!  You know nothing of the consequences of love!  Damn you!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4077 on: January 28, 2019, 08:54:41 PM »
Suerte

The air in the place changed.  The rest of the people returned to what they were doing, pretending not to notice.  It was this fake obliviousness that created a tension that was able to be cut with a knife.

Suerte stared down at the ground.  "Well i'm keeping this outfit on!" she insisted.  "I mean, I am staying naked!"

The cowgirl glanced around the room.  "Maybe we should go somewhere else though."

Vanilla

The demon leaned down and rubbed her horn against Suerte's cheek. "I didn't say I disliked it."

She swopped Suerte up in her arms suddenly. "Are you sure you want to spar in that outfit, though?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: January 28, 2019, 09:01:45 PM »
Aruna

We are all pieces?  Is that its conceptualization of angels and demons? she thought, deciding to inquire further about it later.  For now, there was another point residing within the creature's and the archangeal's speech that brought her body to a boil.  In fact, it was so infuriating, she stomped on the ground in anger, shaking the apartment.

"Then tell god not to infect humans with divine power!  Besides, how do you feel about all of this?  Are you telling me you really think we deserve all of this?  Yeah, my people lost the war, challenged god, only to be defeated themselves.  But surely you must know that we were demonized because we were a legitimate threat.  There are archangels beyond those who are written about in the bible, but the humans no longer remember those, because they are dead.  You hear me?  My race murdered them, butchered them with a simple stare as they ascended towards god's throne."

Aruna stared at the two, panting.  She wasn't sure why she was so worked up about this.  Normally, she didn't care whether some stupid creature of light knew their history or not.  In fact, it was that kind of ignorance that allowed her to trick them, take advantage of their hubris.  This whole day was strange.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: January 28, 2019, 09:10:36 PM »
Asmael

The archangel blinked, surprised by her outburst. The air was silent for a while.Then, he sighed with a defeated smile.

"A r e   y o u   s a y i n g   y o u   p l a y e d   a   h a n d   i n   i t ?"