Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178442 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4095 on: January 29, 2019, 02:28:46 AM »
Serana

Nice? The lich seemed surprised for a moment, but then smiled more genuinely and patted the side of her unicorn’s head. “You have a strange way of attempting to help someone, You.”

Serana flicked her wand in the air once, twice, and then the dead began to shuffle their way out of their former homes and fill the streets. She lifted her nose to smell the fear of the living who remained in hiding behind their brick and mortar. “Strange or not, monsters or not, I will bring this world to its knees.”

And then her eyes met with his. “If I have to die a few more times to make that happen, it would be nothing new to me. One setback or a thousand, they matter not,” She slid her wand back from whence it came, and extended that hand out once more. “I only have to win once. You will aid me.”
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:33:30 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: January 29, 2019, 02:39:16 AM »
Ezekiel

As pleased as he seemed, he crossed his arms and gave her a thoroughly unimpressed look, though his smile was no less defiant.

He was having fun.

He liked this very, very much.

Or rather... her.

"Bold talk. But what could a raggedy traveler in the dark be good for the exalted Queen of the Night? Surely you've got more than a fair share of fodder groveling at your feet." He put a hand on his hip and struck a sassy pose, lowering the altitude a little, and just pointed at some of the soldiers worn by decay and death.

"Look at him, for example. He looks like he's dying to help you out."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: January 29, 2019, 02:50:51 AM »
Serana

This one thought they had a sense of humor. Serana supposed she would indulge it in her own way. On her own terms.

Her open hand flicked out, and a chain of shadow wrapped itself around the flying fake angel’s well-shaped waist so that she might pull him closer with another tug of her wrist. And then, the lich reached out with her opposite hand to flick his forehead.

“You will serve whatever good I desire you to, You.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: January 29, 2019, 03:22:33 AM »
Ezekiel

"Oho! Isn't it early for the bedroom talk? If you wanted to wrap something around me, the arms would've worked just fine. "

A shadow wrapped in shadow, it was almost laughable. He wanted to cry. He wanted so many other things right now. But most of all, what he wanted the most right now... had no business being wanted.

Because wanting isn't good enough for those worthy of desire. So with his fangs and claws he would take.

"Nah, this won't do. You see, me and chains just don't mix, kind of like oil and vinegar. Buut I guess I don't mind playing along... on two conditions."

And in that moment his arm grabbed hers and his eyes locked against her own. A small tint of madness, ambition, and something else tainted his glare. But his fangs shone as confidently as the stars.

"I can be your sword and shield, but you will have to give me something of equal value. Something that no one else can gain. That is the first..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: January 29, 2019, 03:32:01 AM »
Valerie

The vampire wasn't fully awake yet as could be seen by her blinking and unfocused gaze, but there was one detail above all others that gave it away. "Then what may thee require for breakfast, our most esteemed guest? Speaketh loud and clearly and we shall deliver upon thee!"

She begun speaking like so, it was the curse of prolonged living. How easy it was to just slip into outdated speech patterns that had once been second nature. Ordinary mortals did not face these troubles for they did not live nearly long for the language they spoke to change.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: January 29, 2019, 03:34:12 AM »
Serana

Daring to touch her, calling her commands mere gameplay? Serana’s eyes narrowed as You somehow mustered the nerve to bargain with one such as herself. Did it believe itself her equal in some way? Power alone did not make one equal. But it was power all the same, and so the elven queen tilted her head in curiosity. She even refrained from smiting it for touching her in such a rude manner without her consent. “And the second?”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: January 29, 2019, 03:36:51 AM »
Ezekiel

No use playing coy, but damn if playing with her wasn't stirring him up in the right ways.

"Come now, if you have the power to lead me, it should be obvious what I'm getting at. Don't tell me I have to spell it out, my Queen."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: January 29, 2019, 03:56:48 AM »
Serana

... it had been a while since she'd shed blood herself, hadn't it? Time in the Shadow Realm was so different than time in a world such as this, and from her perception she had spent thousands of years wandering in the dark seeking this next conquest. It had in all likelihood been a couple centuries at most, but that didn't matter. Not when she felt the malice in her still heart writhe in anticipation.

“I suppose I have desired to shut you up, haven’t I?” Serana ran a thumb over You’s lips, cold skin against warm, before grabbing it by the face. Her lips stretched out into a malevolent grin as she incanted, Black Lightning.

A deadly surge of unnatural electricity shot through You at a few ranks less than her maximum power to test it.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 03:58:46 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: January 29, 2019, 04:11:24 AM »
Ezekiel

"KH!!" His body winced and twitched as the nervous system was blasted with thunder, fried from the inside while flesh cooked and brain matter sparked.

Immediately after  that spell the grasp that still held her arm  swooped upwards, flipping her weight over like a rag-doll upside down before throwing her towards a building wall with beastly force. If she could see his face, she might notice it was as burnt as it was gleeful.

"DARK LANCE!!!" He chanted while darkness swirled and cracked around his other fist, ready to hurl the fantastic spear of darkness immediately if she didn't retaliate!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:20:55 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: January 29, 2019, 05:10:20 AM »
Serana

A mere human might have struck the wall with the grace of an elephant, causing all sorts of terrible damage to themselves and the brick that made it up. Serana was no mere human, but a high elven queen! And so she adjusted her position to catch the wall with her feet and the heels of her designer shoes, and pushed off immediately after to return to the ground ahead of You’s follow up attack.

“Interesting!” she shouted at him as she reached the ground, already pointing her wand at him in preparation. Dark Ray. And in an almost pitch perfect copy of her opponent’s attack, a lance of darkness and cold shot out at him.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: January 29, 2019, 04:00:50 PM »
Amanda

Amanda nodded at Eru's words absentmindedly until the Elf reached the part about the contract. "That would depend entirely on the content of the contract, maybe you should think one up because I will not agree to anything binding while unaware of the contents, I can tell you anything that restricts groping just wouldn't work."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: January 29, 2019, 04:13:26 PM »
Eruraviel

"You!!!" The elf suddenly tackled Amanda playfully, pinning her down to the bench. "How could an elf prohibit groping?"

She licked her lips and playfully grabbed Amanda's breasts, giving them a good squeeze.

"I was thinking something simple, bonds of eternal loyalty, friendship, and non agression until our mutual enemy is dealth with, on penalty of soul disintegration. Mutually binding, of course." She smiled at Amanda as she rubbed her knee against the girl's thigh.

"It seems entirely fair to me. And we can work out a deal for services rendered later~♡"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: January 29, 2019, 07:49:31 PM »
Serana

A mere human might have struck the wall with the grace of an elephant, causing all sorts of terrible damage to themselves and the brick that made it up. Serana was no mere human, but a high elven queen! And so she adjusted her position to catch the wall with her feet and the heels of her designer shoes, and pushed off immediately after to return to the ground ahead of You’s follow up attack.

“Interesting!” she shouted at him as she reached the ground, already pointing her wand at him in preparation. Dark Ray. And in an almost pitch perfect copy of her opponent’s attack, a lance of darkness and cold shot out at him.

Ezekiel

The two dark spears clashed and exploded in a burst of darkness, cracking the earth in their maleficent wake. Immediately, the black dragon beat his wings and dashed out of the cloud of smoke, halfway there to reach his target with a dark sword wrapped around his left arm, grinning maniacally.
 Demonic Nightmare Blade
"Spada degli incubi!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: January 29, 2019, 08:00:02 PM »
Serana

The score of lifeless horrors accompanying Serana strayed themselves along each side of the empty streets in a defensive formation. To onlookers it would seem that she was honorably abstaining from their use in this duel, but their true purpose was more sinister.

The lich saw through their eyes alongside her own, and so she knew You was coming. She knew also that such a blade would do little on its own to her, but knew its physical strength exceeded her own!

So she danced to the side, knowing ahead of time its precise trajectory, and drew her dagger in her free hand to stab at its precious wings.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: January 29, 2019, 08:27:23 PM »
Edelgard

For a moment her expression seemed to fall slightly, and she just gazed at Sakura expectantly. "Flying then?" She asked.

Justice

Habit or preference, she didn't seem to make much ado about clothing, in general. "If you say so." Justice nodded and picked out his acquisition from among the journals before falling in step with her. He continued, "And now what? Rent mustn't be too high, unless you're willing to blow cash on extra security."

Yusho

The theatrics made him roll his eyes, but Yusho gave it a good thought as he redistributed the vampire's sluggish weight on his arms. "I haven't eaten good bread in a while, but rice and beans would do fine. Perhaps some chicken."

He thought she was going to ask about her own meal for a moment. It seemed even sleepy she could pass for a good host. It was funny.

"... this probably isn't your concern, but how affordable are foodstuffs like the pizza, anyhow?" He asked.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:01:51 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts