Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178358 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4110 on: January 29, 2019, 09:19:37 PM »
Suerte

Suerte looked away.  "N-no," she said.  "I can't fight in this.  I need my regular clothes."

She had left her guns at home, so if they got into a fight here, she would have to rely on her luck and Vanilla.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: January 29, 2019, 09:35:11 PM »
Aruna

For a moment, the world froze.  Aruna, dumbfounded by the strange accusation simply stared at Amseal, completely unblinking.  These next few seconds felt like hours, before she shook her head and said,

"No.  Well yes, but no.  My clan is that of guardian angels, demons who watch over humans, especially those who are worthy.  My people have challenged god, but not me.  I haven't consumed a single soul, at least not in the same way that your thinking.  I do not care much for power."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: January 29, 2019, 10:25:47 PM »
Ezekiel

His eyes widened when she disappeared just before he slashed her. What the-

Then they glowered.

Immediately, the dagger was caught with his free hand and thrown back with an unnatural motion that defied joint anatomy, not ceasing his charge for a second. His feet crashed with such force on the ground that it cracked, and like a blur he dashed to catch her, delivering a flurry of blows with the cursed blade.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:27:41 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: January 29, 2019, 10:39:00 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl thought a bit about it, tail swishing behind her as they made their way over to pay for their items.

"Hmm, guess a bit of security couldn't hurt," Nanako admitted after a long moment, "But I'm not too worried about it. What about you?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: January 29, 2019, 10:43:36 PM »
Ezekiel

His eyes widened when she disappeared just before he slashed her. What the-

Then they glowered.

Immediately, the dagger was caught with his free hand and thrown back with an unnatural motion that defied joint anatomy, not ceasing his charge for a second. His feet crashed with such force on the ground that it cracked, and like a blur he dashed to catch her, delivering a flurry of blows with the cursed blade.

Serana

She caught her precious dagger back by the handle, and her eyes narrowed to a point as You closed in on her. It was too graceful a transition for her to avoid, and so Serana began a desperate series of ducks and parties that threatened to take her bloodless arm off. One, three, five exchanges until she had a proper assessment of its strength, and then…

A blow landed against her pale skin, carving her open. Serana stabbed her foe back immediately as the dark embers of a hundred curses settled onto her wound. And yet, she seemed unphased by this. Malice and nihilistic hunger failed to find purchase in her dead flesh, and instead she smiled in entertainment, digging her corrupted edge around inside its husk.  “Your skin receives my malediction so nicely, You!”
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:44:35 PM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: January 29, 2019, 10:52:07 PM »
Ezekiel

And so she drew first blood, the corrupted razor sank into his body like the countless curses within. On that moment, pain and rot seeped into the wound, but something far more sinister emerged.

Despair.

His teeth grit together into a pained grimace, and his own blade lowered slightly. "What have you.... done..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: January 29, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
Serana

A haughty laugh escaped her while she held her free hand over her mouth. “Ohohoho! You, did you think my curses a mere child’s toy?” She sidled into the creature’s personal space then, while she intimately twisted the blade inside of it. Her hand moved from her mouth to the side of its face, stroking its cheek. “That is Death you feel.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: January 29, 2019, 11:19:19 PM »
Ezekiel

"Aargghhhh..." He groaned, his knee shuddered and his eyes widened to stare at her in disbelief. To think she was this good. To think-

"Death?" Fear was palpable in his voice, and his unconventional body began to crack like glass around her touch and the wound. One of his eyes caught itself in a burst of darkness and erupted, revealing the hollow cranium.

"I don't want.... I don't want to die. I don't... aaahh....Ahhhhhhgg..."

It hurt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Before fear, before despair, before everything, there is but one thing. One absolute.

Death.

"AAAAAAHHHH...UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH....AAAAAAAAAAAA..."

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:27:56 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: January 29, 2019, 11:37:07 PM »
Saku

As Aggron burst from the ground, she reached up and grasped at the Stag's legs.

That was when Sakura acted, at that very moment of distraction, she sent Milotic the signal. As Aggron grasped its legs, it squeezed. It squeezed hard, attempting to break its bones as simultaniously, an enormous blast of highly pressurised water shot forth directly at its head.

Sylveon, distract the boar and support the man!

The ribbony pokemon nodded, and rubble and debris again rose up, hurtling towards the boar at lightning speeds.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: January 30, 2019, 01:18:32 AM »
Ezekiel

"Aargghhhh..." He groaned, his knee shuddered and his eyes widened to stare at her in disbelief. To think she was this good. To think-

"Death?" Fear was palpable in his voice, and his unconventional body began to crack like glass around her touch and the wound. One of his eyes caught itself in a burst of darkness and erupted, revealing the hollow cranium.

"I don't want.... I don't want to die. I don't... aaahh....Ahhhhhhgg..."

It hurt.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Before fear, before despair, before everything, there is but one thing. One absolute.

Death.

"AAAAAAHHHH...UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH....AAAAAAAAAAAA..."

Serana

To witness You’s flesh begin to crumble away like a facade, to see wretched humanity give way to the honesty of its emptiness. If anything it made Serana smile wider as she dragged the blade of despair further down to its abdomen. “Ah, but that is your ignorance showing, You.”

She stood on the tips of her toes, reached into its hollow skull, and caressed the disgusting things she found therein. “Death is the ultimate power. I bring death, bend it to my will.” Her tongue ran over her cold, smooth lips. “And you will find death is no obstacle to serving me.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: January 30, 2019, 01:39:46 AM »
Ezekiel

"Aaaaaaah...."

But he could not hear. Viscuous curses, vile alien beings and darkness wiggled and swirled around her fingertip, there was little to no flesh inside that skull to begin with. Comparing it to an empty husk devoured by darkness was more apt at this point. And it just kept cracking, the edges resembling scales at this rate. The inside was more like a mass of darkness, and yet it was warm.  And while the darkness within quivered and swirled like tendrils, he trembled. Nothing but anguish crawled on his face, he didn't even seem to register what she said from the sheer despair.

As if.

"...haaah. Haahaaaa...Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Khahahahaha!" The cries of agony, for that is what they truly sounded, morphed into an insane laughter. At least, it had to be insane. Why else would he be laughing when his heart was wrapped by nothing but despair?

Unless-

"Oh wow, you're a riot! Haha...Sorry, sorry, I just couldn't keep the act up. I mean.....pfffff, death!? Come on, really? That's cute." His grin was as arrogant and malicious as it was mad, and yet the darkness inside him  just dragged her hand further in, grabbing each finger and pulling it down his eye-socket to the elbow. At the same time, his hand grabbed her face by the mouth, threatening to crush it like a tomato. Nothing short of pure evil was written down his face while lightning cracked around him.

"But that ain't funny, even as a joke. Do you think you stand a chance against me without your forces, necromancer?"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 01:50:04 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: January 30, 2019, 02:39:24 AM »
Serana

The sudden feeling of suction, like a void, and bone-crushing pressure threatening her face, was absolutely novel. She had never experienced anything quite like this before, not in the innumerable battles she’d led with an army at her back or in the duels with mighty heroes who sought to defeat her.

It hurt.

It dared.

Her lifeless heart did not beat, and so Serana could calmly assess her options. She did not fear feel, and so she had no qualms about doing what she must. So it was that she gently removed her blade from inside of You’s body, brought it under its arm, and stabbed it up into her own captive one so she could twist and cut it off. Twitch, twitch, pull, and it was gone.

The lost limb was sucked into the void, gone. The blade went up into You’s wrist, forcing it to release as the necessary tendons for clenching severed, and allowed her to return to her feet and backpedal. It took all of three seconds. She stared at You, emotionless.

“Okay. I’m done having fun.” And then her necromantic aura pressed down upon the creature with full force, all the times it had attacked her catching up with it all at once. “It’s time for you to kneel.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: January 30, 2019, 02:57:40 AM »
Ezekiel

"What!? -GAH!"

The aura slammed into him, and his expression widened in shock. "Uoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" His body was dragged backwards by the sheer force, and he instinctively guarded. But in the end, it wasn't enough. She couldn't really-

"!?" He noticed a little too late that his leg was slightly lowered. Wait, why was everything so cold all of a sudden? She was all black now, he could only see her shadow, morphed into that of a beast, even his surroundings looked uncertain. But she was real. What the?

Why were his legs shaking?

"Y-you're amazing..." He smiled weakly. This was bad. What the hell?! Why would she go so far? What was with this aura? He didn't need to breathe, but he felt like he was suffocating. Everything was so cold.

His vessel was not quite alive now was it? That had to be it, there was no other reason for him to feel such an emotion stirring him. This was a necromancer's trick. His mind... it was still weak. He was still weak. He needed more of this, more of her. He needed to see how far she could go.

He needed more power.

"Useless....useless useless useless!" He trembled, but gripped at himself and screamed. Amazing, simply amazing! Ahhh, what joy, what beauty. She was no mere bud, but a rose in full bloom. And trying to grab her, he had torn his hands with thorns.

But he refused.

He made a promise to himself. He would no longer fall to fear. He loved her, he adored her, and he was already hers. However, he had already started something. At the very least, he had to show her all he had. Because something so pathetic wouldn't even be worth her love.

The one who challenged her made a step forward, barely containing his fear, but clenched his fist and grinned.

“I am who I am. The pain of others, I do not feel. The sorrow of others does not touch me. Death feeds me. Death pleases me. I am the essence I consume. You brave soul will become one with the void here, because I wish it to be!”
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 02:58:53 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: January 30, 2019, 03:48:13 AM »
Serana

Serana calmly swapped her blade for her wand, and held the tip to the stump she’d torn. A sickly green miasma began to slowly take shape the shape of a replacement, and bone began form. Then she pointed it at her opponent, and began to charge more of her soul-crushing Black Lightning.

She had no more words for You. Its boasts, its schemes, its infuriating resistance would end at her hands. All that would remain in the end was her will.

-----------------------

So it went between them, an exchange of blows and spells that ripped limbs, tore holes, and laid waste to the street. Bolts of darkness that mocked the shape of lightning filled the air with the acrid stench of the void. A chill air lent itself to the autumn winds, carrying the charnel essence of their battle to surrounding neighborhoods.

The facade of beauty fell from their eyes as the damage accumulated. Her opponent was only meat, its pretty shell all the more hideous for the deception it facilitated. She filled the crevices with icicles and curses, rotted You from the inside and burnt it away.

Serana was but bone in a wrapping of skin, like a soft doll over the scaffolding of a person. She lost useless organs, her handcrafted dress, and even her beautiful face and eyes. You tore her apart, filled her with pain, and she hardly had a care for it all.

In the end they were both just bodies, husks for spirits dwelling in damnation. And in the end, she dug one of her designer heels down into one of You’s sockets, grinding it through a hole while she fed from that dark power to restore her gorgeous skin. Golden eyes gleamed in the moonlight as she took in the sight of her opponent’s form, laying defeated on its back. “Yes, this is better. I like you more this way.”

Her smile was back.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:49:21 AM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: January 30, 2019, 04:00:13 AM »
Ezekiel

So I lost...

Everything felt so cold. He couldn't even move his body. He swore, he tried his hardest there. He threw spell after spell, hurled curse after curse. Could the gap be so wide? How dare she, to sink him so low. That woman had gouged his heart and robbed him of dignity, and yet if he did have a heart, that sight would've made it skip with joy.

So he smiled mockingly, bitterly wallowing and laughing at his loss. Did she not spell it out already? What good is killing and dying millions of times if it takes one shot to spell victory or defeat.

That too made him fall further.

"That's good. A queen is far more beautiful when she smiles." He couldn't really feel his body at this point, so the heel only scraped at his gunk-filled cranium. He still let out a discomforting groan.

But he had the better view. This was clearly what humans called losing the battle but winning the war.