Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178320 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4140 on: January 30, 2019, 08:48:15 PM »
Ezekiel

"Aw come on! I put my whole back in there 'maam. You can't just skim on the aesthetics." He pouted, totally annoyed by her lack of a reaction. Not that he cared.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: January 30, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »
Valantine

WHORE?!

"The consequence of love, who dares love again accuses ME of being a whore?!"

Perhaps it was Tsumiko's words, or maybe the intense hatred she felt for these two, or maybe even it was because of the demon being pushed out of her, but she broke.  The fist colliding with her head did almost nothing, a little bop that registered as little more than a poke.  Even so, it didn't need to hit her.  It was taking a toll on her mind, as this entire battle was.

The demon finally took form behind her, an enormous creature the size of a mountain.  Its shadowy leg covered the entire yard, swallowing all of them in darkness.  Its body was half visable, its large eyes staring down at all of them with a dull dismissive stare and a frown.

"YOU THINK YOUR ANY DIFFERENT TO ME!?  YOU THINK I LIKE THIS?!" Two hands wrapped around Tsumiko's wrists and lifted her up pulling her into the air.  "I just wanted a better future, any future!  I'm just a bad person!  I can't do anything as a good guy!  I can't!  I can only do it as a bad guy, a guy my husband won't like."

With a whip like a flick, of her arms, she slammed the girl into the ground as hard as she could.  "NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

The demon had emerged fully from her body now, staring down at them from above.  It made no moves.  Instead, the massive pillar that was its leg thickened in its dark aura, obscuring the destroyed house, the playground and even the grass beneath their feet.  The world surrounding the three was as dark as the world becomes when a person closes their eyes.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: January 30, 2019, 09:00:44 PM »
Ezekiel

"Aw come on! I put my whole back in there 'maam. You can't just skim on the aesthetics." He pouted, totally annoyed by her lack of a reaction. Not that he cared.

Serana

Her finger flicked it behind the ear at that. “Learn to accept the compliments given, You.” The lich could easily manage that much while multitasking with her ghouls. It was as if each corpse raised was just an extension of her will, a limb she controlled to enact her desires.

The fresh cadavers made their way out from their empty homes, shuffling to the tower of Sur Carys so that they might be embalmed and put to work. The lost souls swooped down from the sky, through solid walls, to feast upon the lives of the slumbering. And her elves, her lifeless eternal elves, marched again in formation on either side as she took in the carnage.

Her mantle carefully wove itself back over her skin as they rode and floated along, fitting her with another lovely cleavage-baring dress. “You will learn my aesthetic preferences in time. For now, enjoy the gift that is my touch and presence.”

You was, after all, holding her arm

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: January 30, 2019, 10:35:11 PM »
Zeke

"As if. If I could just accept my lot in life, I wouldn't be going along with this crazy mess in the first place. I'm the kind of guy who just gets hungrier after a delicious meal. And boy, I'm starving."

His children, the creatures of night roamed around the perimeter, scouting for any strong hearted people who'd have resisted the curse. Those who resisted the mark of demise were hunted down, and devoured by the hungering monsters. Their minds, their souls, even their hearts. All of it returned to darkness. Humans are weak, there is no one who can endure a future that is only despair. The darkness in their own hearts would be their undoing, such a tragic fate.

So why not save them and help them kick the bucket before that happened?

Slowly but surely, the life was being drained from this land. The strong hearts and emotions of the survivors were enough to start refilling his share. The creatures of the night who managed to get a fill or two returned to him eventually, and he reabsorbed them along with their tribute. But not only that. Those who died, those who fell, those who were eaten. Each time one fell, a shadow took their place. And the people kept talking, walking, laughing, living as if nothing were.

"It's be a hot pickle if the lords caught wind of this. This should do, until the wool gets pulled over their eyes anyways. You do have a plan for when that happens, don't you?" He sounded as casual as ever, but he was being serious about this question.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:06:55 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: January 30, 2019, 10:36:08 PM »
Lily

After serving him spoonful after spoonful of the most delicious chocolate cake that soon turned into a devilish prank from the depths of hell itself, she got up and prepared to leave him to dry in his own chocolatey abode of suffering. Would he rethink his numerous and unending sins, all as dark as the chocolate covering him.

For a man who caved in so easily had no worth at all.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:19:32 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: January 31, 2019, 12:13:28 AM »
Zeke

"As if. If I could just accept my lot in life, I wouldn't be going along with this crazy mess in the first place. I'm the kind of guy who just gets hungrier after a delicious meal. And boy, I'm starving."

His children, the creatures of night roamed around the perimeter, scouting for any strong hearted people who'd have resisted the curse. Those who resisted the mark of demise were hunted down, and devoured by the hungering monsters. Their minds, their souls, even their hearts. All of it returned to darkness. Humans are weak, there is no one who can endure a future that is only despair. The darkness in their own hearts would be their undoing, such a tragic fate.

So why not save them and help them kick the bucket before that happened?

Slowly but surely, the life was being drained from this land. The strong hearts and emotions of the survivors were enough to start refilling his share. The creatures of the night who managed to get a fill or two returned to him eventually, and he reabsorbed them along with their tribute. But not only that. Those who died, those who fell, those who were eaten. Each time one fell, a shadow took their place. And the people kept talking, walking, laughing, living as if nothing were.

"It's be a hot pickle if the lords caught wind of this. This should do, until the wool gets pulled over their eyes anyways. You do have a plan for when that happens, don't you?" He sounded as casual as ever, but he was being serious about this question.

Serana

The sheer volume of dark magic flowing through the neighborhood now, the essence of destruction and decay surging up from the ground in its wake, left the archlich momentarily shuddering. It almost felt like being one of her many throne cities where only death reigned. Better yet, to feel the difference in this magic compared to her own. Was there a way for her to tap into her new servant’s energy to fuel her own spells?

Then You’s impudent words broke through her reverie. A… hot pickle? Was that some form of dirty human saying? Serana turned her head up at the question that followed. “By then the foundations of my new citadel should be well underway.”

A smile crept across her face. “Fear will keep the lesser lords at bay for a time, until my greatest forces are ready.”

It went without saying she would undermine them all the while

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: January 31, 2019, 12:25:03 AM »
Ezekiel

Ezekiel smacked his forehead with his palm and groaned. No, it was cool. But man, while he liked that kind of confidence it'd be really troublesome if he didn't warn her about how the real world works here."Ugh. No, no, no, no, no. See, that is what I figured too. But underestimating your foes is the worst kind of mistake, don't matter if you're a rookie or a top dog. You don't want to wing this, trust me."

Well, he wasn't holding on her anymore. As sarcastic as he was, this time he looked dead serious, if slightly annoyed.

"There's a really troublesome lord out there. I hate to admit it, but there's no chance in hell I could go toe to toe with her again. She's a complete monster, and magic is completely useless against her. To be honest, I'd rather... never see her mug again."

That lord was strong enough to destroy him with no resistance. He couldn't even flee from her. If they didn't play their cards right, whatever she wanted to achieve would fall on its face before it even began. "You get it? It's not so simple. Unlike where you're from, there's more than one at the top of the food chain. As much as I hate to admit it, laying low would be the sane move to make, not this."

A shadow loomed over him. He seemed genuinely worried about her safety, which was... oddly touching, if misplaced for someone he just met, no matter how much one could like her. Despite that, he managed to return to his relax demeanor, stretched his arms back and smiled contently.

"But neither of us are conventionally sane, eh? Don't sweat it, I'm sure we'll figure something out when it's due time."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: January 31, 2019, 12:26:06 AM »
Valantine

WHORE?!

"The consequence of love, who dares love again accuses ME of being a whore?!"

Perhaps it was Tsumiko's words, or maybe the intense hatred she felt for these two, or maybe even it was because of the demon being pushed out of her, but she broke.  The fist colliding with her head did almost nothing, a little bop that registered as little more than a poke.  Even so, it didn't need to hit her.  It was taking a toll on her mind, as this entire battle was.

The demon finally took form behind her, an enormous creature the size of a mountain.  Its shadowy leg covered the entire yard, swallowing all of them in darkness.  Its body was half visable, its large eyes staring down at all of them with a dull dismissive stare and a frown.

"YOU THINK YOUR ANY DIFFERENT TO ME!?  YOU THINK I LIKE THIS?!" Two hands wrapped around Tsumiko's wrists and lifted her up pulling her into the air.  "I just wanted a better future, any future!  I'm just a bad person!  I can't do anything as a good guy!  I can't!  I can only do it as a bad guy, a guy my husband won't like."

With a whip like a flick, of her arms, she slammed the girl into the ground as hard as she could.  "NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

The demon had emerged fully from her body now, staring down at them from above.  It made no moves.  Instead, the massive pillar that was its leg thickened in its dark aura, obscuring the destroyed house, the playground and even the grass beneath their feet.  The world surrounding the three was as dark as the world becomes when a person closes their eyes.

Tsumiko

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Tsumiko roared in pain like a wild animal, but not from the pain of being thrown into the ground hard enough to create a crater and break her bones. The suffering from that was indeed immense, but she could feel the swords living inside of her knitting her body together; perpetuating her shame.

She grabbed her forehead and began clawing vigorously at her skin. Clawing it away, ripping at herself. The pain in her head, it pounded. Her head, it throbbed. The people hiding in her head, they fought. They fought violently, playing a sick zero sum game for control of her. GET OUT! THIS IS MY BODY! "GO AWAY AND JUST DIE LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE NINE YEARS AGO!" Seemingly as if in response, the forces roiling in her head suddenly drastically intensified their struggle, seemingly uncaring about her pleas.

Blood streamed from her forehead, bits of skin being torn off, only to immediately regrow and regenerate. Tears stained red with blood flowed freely from her eyes, mixing with the viscera from her forehead. "Get out, get out, get out!"

Streaks of white appeared on locks of her hair, and one of her pupils suddenly turned blood red. Her shadow exploded outwards, as she threw out magical energy at random, blasts of raw force knocking down trees and shattering the walls around her. "Get the fuck out of me!"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:27:12 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: January 31, 2019, 01:31:17 AM »
Tsumiko

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Tsumiko roared in pain like a wild animal, but not from the pain of being thrown into the ground hard enough to create a crater and break her bones. The suffering from that was indeed immense, but she could feel the swords living inside of her knitting her body together; perpetuating her shame.

She grabbed her forehead and began clawing vigorously at her skin. Clawing it away, ripping at herself. The pain in her head, it pounded. Her head, it throbbed. The people hiding in her head, they fought. They fought violently, playing a sick zero sum game for control of her. GET OUT! THIS IS MY BODY! "GO AWAY AND JUST DIE LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE NINE YEARS AGO!" Seemingly as if in response, the forces roiling in her head suddenly drastically intensified their struggle, seemingly uncaring about her pleas.

Blood streamed from her forehead, bits of skin being torn off, only to immediately regrow and regenerate. Tears stained red with blood flowed freely from her eyes, mixing with the viscera from her forehead. "Get out, get out, get out!"

Streaks of white appeared on locks of her hair, and one of her pupils suddenly turned blood red. Her shadow exploded outwards, as she threw out magical energy at random, blasts of raw force knocking down trees and shattering the walls around her. "Get the fuck out of me!"

Thea

And then, the vulnerability she had left open for Tsumiko to cover became a problem as the shadow protecting her suddenly became a deadly threat to her existence. She felt it closing in around it, tossing her about and disrupting her concentration against the demon entirely! Calm down, Tsumiko! she tried to send to her as she felt one of her limbs sprain before she could drew her power around herself as a barrier once more. But the turbulence, the interference, was too strong. She was lashing out at the many voices lurking inside of her, and her own... how would it be perceived?

The demon, the psychic entity, was looming over them free and dark and terrible. That wasn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to be dead! None of this was right, it was all wrong, wrong wrong wrong-

And in her moment of panic, as the conflict between Tsumiko and her component selves raged on and bashed holes through Thea's psychic defenses, she grasped for the shadowy abomination's unnatural substance and started to drain.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: January 31, 2019, 02:48:36 AM »
Valerie

She rubbed her eyes while letting out a loud yawn, no matter how ard she tried; wakin up this early was a challene every time. In fact it only got worse the older she got.

"Pizza? That is generally considered fast food, unless it were to be sered directly in a restaurant but even then it would be on the cheaper side of things. It is however a beloved dish among the low and middle class inhabitants, only rivaled by the hamburger in ubiquity."

Yusho

"I think you would fall asleep before we got a step out the door," Yusho chuckled. "Don't you have anything in your pantry? That's not filled with dust."

Then again, she didn't seem to be in the usual business of inviting people into her home on a whim, and she didn't look to have servants either. The day before she had ordered from the outside for him, so maybe she could do so now.

He could drag her to a food stand, but that'd be quite embarassing for her, probably. He contained his smile and asked, "Don't tell me you need a motivator to get through the day?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4150 on: January 31, 2019, 02:58:46 AM »
Ezekiel

Ezekiel smacked his forehead with his palm and groaned. No, it was cool. But man, while he liked that kind of confidence it'd be really troublesome if he didn't warn her about how the real world works here."Ugh. No, no, no, no, no. See, that is what I figured too. But underestimating your foes is the worst kind of mistake, don't matter if you're a rookie or a top dog. You don't want to wing this, trust me."

Well, he wasn't holding on her anymore. As sarcastic as he was, this time he looked dead serious, if slightly annoyed.

"There's a really troublesome lord out there. I hate to admit it, but there's no chance in hell I could go toe to toe with her again. She's a complete monster, and magic is completely useless against her. To be honest, I'd rather... never see her mug again."

That lord was strong enough to destroy him with no resistance. He couldn't even flee from her. If they didn't play their cards right, whatever she wanted to achieve would fall on its face before it even began. "You get it? It's not so simple. Unlike where you're from, there's more than one at the top of the food chain. As much as I hate to admit it, laying low would be the sane move to make, not this."

A shadow loomed over him. He seemed genuinely worried about her safety, which was... oddly touching, if misplaced for someone he just met, no matter how much one could like her. Despite that, he managed to return to his relax demeanor, stretched his arms back and smiled contently.

"But neither of us are conventionally sane, eh? Don't sweat it, I'm sure we'll figure something out when it's due time."

Serana

That warning actually did give the lich pause. She frowned, and slowly nodded as she took in the implications of what he said. Something on the level of You, who was more than a match for herself in her current lessened state, was not something to trifle with.. If this were the Shadow Realm or the other myriad worlds she’d conquered in her travels then she could achieve her full power and destroy them with the full force of her necromantic abilities.

Now, that was not an option and she would have to actually use… “Subterfuge, then?” Serana mused aloud. She crossed her arms as she considered the many sights and sounds being passed on to her by the souls accompanying You’s shadows. “How novel. Well, we cannot allow any of these people to speak. Complete the harvest in this area, and we will begin to fortify. Then we can consider our… foreign policy.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: January 31, 2019, 03:14:15 AM »
Ezekiel

His smile looked satisfied, then shifted to a more malicious, bloodthirsty grin in face of her order.  He snapped his fingers dramatically and roared with glee, turning to his dark children, his lovely black jewels. "You heard the Queen boys, tighten up the area!"

A spark ignited inside each of his creations, literally crackling in their bodies like electricity. They grew hungrier, more focused, and the real hunt began. The only sound littering the air was that of the stifled moans and groans of the children of the dark. Soon even that would be gone.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: January 31, 2019, 03:18:40 AM »
Aruna

Just before the rock reached Amseal, Aruna's body got in the way, grabbing hold of the rock and smashing it to pieces.  Why was she doing this?  He was an archangel, a godamned archangel.

"Calm down," she said, patting his wings.  It was strange.  They didn't feel any different from hers, just... brighter.  "Just calm down ok?  Its alright I think..."

Aruna turned to Piece.  "You know, there is a better way to say that right?  Sometimes, I think about that sort of thing too but you know.  I already think god's an asshole.  He doesn't know!"

He was the same as her, a plaything in god's plan.  That was why she came to his aid.  Damn this creature, making her sympathize with him.  Its why she never bothered to try.  What was the point when the power didn't matter, not to the all-seeing eyes of a sadistic god.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:59:38 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: January 31, 2019, 03:32:53 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl thought a bit about it, tail swishing behind her as they made their way over to pay for their items.

"Hmm, guess a bit of security couldn't hurt," Nanako admitted after a long moment, "But I'm not too worried about it. What about you?"

Justice

Justice shrugged, and said "I'm a light sleeper. Between the two of us it shouldn't be a problem."

That was almost technically right, he mused. He barely needed to sleep, in truth, but he still tired even if he could dispense with needs like food. It had been a while since he'd eaten pancakes, come to think of it. He could cook at least a little, perhaps the squirrel girl would appreciate those.

He stored his newly bought journal inside his duster and kept a relaxed pace just behind Nanako. The rider found his eyes drawn slightly to the swaying, fluffy tail. Would Punishment be jealous if he told the steed it could try to be softer like that? What an uncharacteristically mirthful thought, for him.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: January 31, 2019, 02:01:36 PM »
Valerie

Her eyes sharpened briefly at the poorly worded allusion he made about her. "I would prefer if you refrain from making poor comments in poor taste regarding my age. I am perfectly fine waking up at the appropriately timed nightly hours but a ccertain someone require me to prance around during daylight...." She'd be shaking her head in distaste at this inconvenience but this man was far too important for her needs right now to just brush off like that.

"Unless you want me to feed on you again, I suggest we go to a place that serves humans and ampires alike. I do not trust my composure will hold if I were to feed on you again so soon.... your blood is intoxicating to say the least. Even now I struggle with my need to jump you since I do not have your permission."