Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178419 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4155 on: January 31, 2019, 02:38:57 PM »
Amanda

"EEEEEK!"

Was sex all that was on this Elf's head? Was she actually Succubus in disguise? Thoughts like those swirled around in her head as she was pushed down on her back and had her chest groped.

But that could be turned to her advantage.

"I-I didn't know Elves were this forward, it's the first time I've had my breasts touched on the first date.... please be more gentle." Amanda looked down shyly with hands shielding her face to create an embarassed look.

Eruraviel

Eru ran her fingers up Amanda's thigh; she stroked the girl's cheek, caressing it, reaching down and feeling her thoroughly rounded ear. She smiled sweetly.

Is she trying to play me? Me? The great Eruraviel? How interesting.

"Elves are just less restrained than humans, more in touch with our primal emotions, Amanda."

She sat on top of Amanda's belly, making sure her thick thighs were clearly visable through the fabric of her dress.

"You have no issues being friends with little old me, right?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: January 31, 2019, 02:58:20 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura opened her mouth, paused, and nodded. She didn't want to reveal that trick just yet.

She floated up into the air and offered her hand to Edelgard. "I'll carry you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: January 31, 2019, 03:28:31 PM »
Amanda

Amanda's fase blushed a bright red as the power sured through her and empowered her limbs. "Get off me you pervy Elven Queen!" She sat up violently and pushed Eru off of her.

"Hahhhhh... You Elves have a real strange definition of friend hmpfff." She couldn't look straigt at Eru as she said that and her cheeks were still a more rosy color. "Have you never ever interacted with humans geeeze... What should I even make of this?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: January 31, 2019, 03:37:19 PM »
Amanda

Amanda's fase blushed a bright red as the power sured through her and empowered her limbs. "Get off me you pervy Elven Queen!" She sat up violently and pushed Eru off of her.

"Hahhhhh... You Elves have a real strange definition of friend hmpfff." She couldn't look straigt at Eru as she said that and her cheeks were still a more rosy color. "Have you never ever interacted with humans geeeze... What should I even make of this?"

Eruraviel

"Not on an equal level, no." She answered. "Well, I did once, but that was a really long time ago."

As she felt the surge of power in Amanda, Eru nimbly jumped off of her, moving as fluidly as a trout swimming upstream. She landed on her toes and gigged at Amanda's supposed uneasiness.

"You're the only human I've ever met with such profound talent, so of course I want to be friends with you, Mandy~♡" Well, it wasn't as if she had had very many elvish friends, either. Those bridges from her childhood had been burned in hellfire.

The woman winked at her teasingly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: January 31, 2019, 05:28:53 PM »
The Damned

Each of them floated on chill air, translucent images of people who had once lived. A faint aura of purple and black accompanied them as they slipped through walls to devour their slumbering victims. Each of these souls had known death longer than any life could ever be. The pain of unliving had gradually given way to hunger and hatred, hatred that any existed who were not dead as they were.

They killed. They feasted on the life essence. They fell, here and there, before the efforts of a few spiritually aware, but returned all too quickly beneath the gaze of their queen. Then the new command came, from another dead thing given authority by Her. One amongst their number reared back her head, and let loose a heart-chilling screech of despair to acknowledge it and flush out the survivors

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: January 31, 2019, 05:46:16 PM »

Justice

Justice shrugged, and said "I'm a light sleeper. Between the two of us it shouldn't be a problem."

That was almost technically right, he mused. He barely needed to sleep, in truth, but he still tired even if he could dispense with needs like food. It had been a while since he'd eaten pancakes, come to think of it. He could cook at least a little, perhaps the squirrel girl would appreciate those.

He stored his newly bought journal inside his duster and kept a relaxed pace just behind Nanako. The rider found his eyes drawn slightly to the swaying, fluffy tail. Would Punishment be jealous if he told the steed it could try to be softer like that? What an uncharacteristically mirthful thought, for him.

Nanako

"Alright then," Nanako nodded, feeling the eyes upon her even without looking back, her tail swishing just a bit faster behind her. The squirrel girl quickly slipped into her new jacket, tail still swishing behind her once it was secure.

"Say, don't you think you're being a bit forward?" Nanako mused with a chuckle, turning around to glance at him with a wry grin on her face, "Assuming I'll be staying at your place?"

At that point, as if fate had chosen to spite her, the squirrel girl's stomach growled quietly, though not quiet enough, and the wry grin vanished as she realized it had been a while since she'd last eaten. Glancing away with a growing blush on her face, Nanako turned back around.

"So, how about you lead the way then?" she said, suddenly a fair bit less chipper.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: January 31, 2019, 07:28:33 PM »
Throne

At once the battle seemed to conclude. With unwavering nobility the stag fell over, its legs crushed and body brutalized by the pressurized water and explosive shots. The wolf was smashed down wordlessly, refusing to make a sound despite being beaten down. But the boar's instincts were keen enough to understand the battle had long since shifted. While the light protecting it faded as the stag died and the rocks slammed into it, the beast continued its charge with a great leap, hurtling out of the clearing into the woods.

For the moment there seemed to be quiet. The canine looked towards Azad from its bound position, something almost resembling respect passing before resignation. Then the wolf's body convulsed on itself, using its own ability to twist its own form in the most violent way possible. Its whole body snapped in on itself, bones jutting out and flesh twisting so harshly it tore. Death before capture was the only grace a failed assassin could have after all.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: January 31, 2019, 07:52:38 PM »
Piece

It giggled again. This girl trying to comfort the archangel was a scene tinged with irony. "A weak truth cannot destroy delusion, and the hypocrite is overflowing with it. A murderer desperate to justify themselves believing their god to be their idea of 'justice'. There must be a better future afterwards, they must deserve being destroyed, surely god follows my justice. But it's hard to say. After all, the cast off detritus of an archangel can't truly be judged as the true one."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: January 31, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »
Asmael

"You...you...." He clutched at his face, his eye throbbing. Something was wrong, something was terribly wrong. His vision was naught but red...

How did that thing know?

Amazing.

An erupting light burst all over the room. Blinding. Hateful. Incandescent. Glorious.

It was the sun. Each of the angel's wings, a star. And now they were ready to sink into it's prey. There could be no mercy, no forgiveness. And yet...

He clapped.

Once, twice. Then the echoes of his hands praising them both were clear while the light of his wings illuminated them both.

"Hahahahaha! Bravo, bravo I say! Both of you, congratulations!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: February 01, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
Sam

"Ughh...." Great, the usual shitty morning. She really didn't want to wake up right now. It'd just be another morning to work, having to deal with her jerk of a boyfriend bitch and moan about useless stuff. Another morning having the same grub to eat. Another morning driving through this goddamn city traffic. Another morning getting yelled at by her boss. Just another morning in her routine.

"Dan, can you turn on the AC? Hey, you hear me? ....Dave?" She groaned and turned around the bed and realized he was missing. Great, he must be in the kitchen, probably drinking milk from her carton again...

She felt...cold. She didn't usually wake up this early.

Sam sighed. She shouldn't be this upset. It's just... this city, it was driving her nuts. All she wanted was to live a normal life. Find a husband. Maybe have kids one ay. Die old and happy damn it. When she was back in college, she never would've tought she'd end up in some extra dimensional clusterfuck.

But here she was. And she somehow had to make it work. Not giving up, that was the hard part.

"Dave?" She called out, slowly getting out of bed. This was weird, there was no answer. Everything felt cold and... quiet. It scared her a little. So she moved in to turn on the light. This was starting to worry her, she just hoped he wasn't in trouble.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 12:02:57 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: February 01, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »
Piece

The light was very bright. While not particularly a creature of darkness despite its powers, even this lowly servant did not appreciate such a bright phenomena, so it pulled its head back and shut the door.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: February 01, 2019, 01:39:34 AM »
Justice

He raised an eyebrow like stone to the sound of a dry chuckle. "Assuming I'll be staying at yours," the rider retorted plainly. "You wouldn't let someone who had your back go without a roof while you sleep it off, would you."

And if her bodily slip-up was cause for laughter, Justice showed the obvious not at all on his shadowed face. He passed her and looked over his shoulder with a question. "We can talk it over burgers or a grill. No sense letting you be at a disadvantage for the deadly argument of letting someone borrow the floor."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: February 01, 2019, 01:44:00 AM »
Edelgard

She hopped to Sakura, grabbing the offered arm securely with her own, and pulling herself up to the girl's shoulders. "Flying is rare at home," Edelgard said, casting her eyes to the horizon. Soaring she was quite familiar with, but it wasn't floating. She looked a little forward to it.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: February 01, 2019, 01:52:00 AM »
Valantine

Slowly but surely, the darkness began to be absorbed into her body.  However, it didn't make the darkness go away.  In fact, the darkness got thicker as it collected in her body.  The demon's power began filling Thea's body with the demon's power.

Finally freedom!  Now, hand over your body to me!

Valentine was knocked back for a moment, surprised by the sheer mindless intensity that the magic was outputting.  The girl was no longer lashing out at the mob boss.  She was lashing out at herself.  Rubbing her head, she stared at Tsumiko and thought, There is no love.  She lost the ability to love long ago....

"You know, for a moment, I thought we were the same, but your not like me at all.  You may be the product of love, but there is none of it left.  It was used up to create you, whatever you are."

Even in the pitch black darkness, she could tell where Tsumiko was.  Aiming her minigun, she sighed, releasing the tension from their screaming match.  A simple hum of her minigun proceded the wave of bullets that threatened to completely skewer Tsumiko's body.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: February 01, 2019, 02:02:43 AM »
Yusho

He would prefer a heads-up before she tore into his neck and pumped ecstasy as a reward for blood, true. It'd be a blunder if allowed himself to think of that as a casual transaction, especially considering the whimsical beneficiary herself did not. It was one he was confident in, if it came to that, though.

"I'll consider it, if you ask. You've been exceptionally tolerant of a foolish foreigner in your lands." Yusho cleared his throat before he continued, as they descended to the foyer level of the castle. "Is there such a place in the vicinity? I got that you're far from the only bloodsucker in the area, but that seems a little like herding cats and mice."