Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178351 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4215 on: February 03, 2019, 01:12:23 AM »
Azad

"Better this way. Quieter too." He was already scouting, perched over a rock and watching ahead. Then, he reached for his pouch and tossed two peaches at his unlikely companions. "Here, for the road. It'll keep you on your feet."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: February 03, 2019, 01:14:45 AM »
Saku

Sakura caught them both with her mind, one levitating gently to Dahlia, the other into her bag.

"Thank you."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: February 03, 2019, 01:22:07 AM »
Throne

For Azad whose senses were beyond keen the vibrations of the boar's charge could still be felt. It was getting far and would be difficult to track soon even for him at such speeds. In another direction was a scent of rust and decaying flesh, something to raise their hairs on his neck considering how devoid of carrion this forest had been. But closer were footsteps, metal clanking and weight crushing the underbush. It was coming towards them but could be avoided with enough effort.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: February 03, 2019, 01:32:20 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard tilted her head to the side, struggling to make sense of the vibrant letters presented on the board of this shop. She looked to Sakura, seeing her confusingly manhandling her sentient tool.

"What is it?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: February 03, 2019, 01:41:42 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard tilted her head to the side, struggling to make sense of the vibrant letters presented on the board of this shop. She looked to Sakura, seeing her confusingly manhandling her sentient tool.

"What is it?"

Sakura

"Why. Did. You. Take. Us. To. A. FETISH STORE!" Sakura pulled on her ribbons, and Sapphire seemed to stretch and return to normal, as if she were made of rubber.

After a minute, she sighed, defeated.

"Come on, Eldegard, let's go in. The food better be good." She gave the stinkrye to her staff, which seemed to smirk back at her as she wiggled her ribbons, silently laughing.

She led the warrior inside, and the two were blasted by poppy music. There were unreasonable gorgous girls, all walking around half naked in maid outfits. Many catgirls, doggirls, bunny girls, all sorts of them, all with their ridiculous asses sticking out of their panties. A customer slapped the ass of a bunny as she walked by, without a care in the world.

Sakura sighed, walking forwards in resignation.

"Jeez, you have the weirdest tastes." She muttered under her breath.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: February 03, 2019, 01:58:51 AM »
Mael

"Justice? Why, justice is something humans have invented, out of a need to judge and punish one another they chain and bind one another, and pettily rob the life and freedom that was gifted to them." As he said that, the flap of his wings shattered the chains, launching the bits and pieces flying like hurling cannons all over, aimed at the black mongrel who soured his mood far too much, though not with any killing intent. It was more akin to the act of swatting a fly.

"We have no need for something so frail and fallible. All that is needed is punishment. Let the saints and the sinners be accursed, and let the good and the evil be torn asunder by the wrath of God. But the one I was speaking of killing to was yourself, was it not?" He bowed and launched holy blades out of his wings without respite, seeking to take  the black worm's life with the calmest of smiles.

"You see, the truth is there is not a single shred of justice in this cosmos. You could put every squared molecule, every atom under a microscope, and not one single speck of justice will ever be found. The only justice in this world is myself, who God appointed to be a pillar of his will. And for the sin of taking God's name in vain, for the sin of taking My name in vain, for the sin of being born into this world, I declare you guilty of death!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: February 03, 2019, 02:20:21 AM »
Piece

"Then cease your babbling, Asmael. Former weakling, wings of death, discard your facade and show my master the mechanism of destruction! Show us the truth!" The pawn was like an illusion. In the darkness of the house it could barely be said to exist at all, flickering out of being whenever an attack approached it, constantly shifting the moment it appeared anywhere else. Chains grasped at empty air and salvos of feathers burst through walls yet failed to purge its shadowy flesh. It giggled.

"Or just die, die and spare our ears you overblown pigeon."

Piece's claws rent not flesh but cables and wires, and room after room was soon swallowed up by darkness. Halls were enshrouded in black as the lights were shut off. The night was its kingdom, truly. "Cover us in darkness, devil. Strike at his flesh, his wings are far stronger than he is. And hide, hide as best as you can, devil. The light doesn't suit you at all. Kyahahahaha!" With those tidbits of advice Piece finally became silent, moving about solely through its abilities as to not make a sound.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:21:57 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: February 03, 2019, 02:52:41 AM »
Azad

"Hey, hey, hey... this is bad." He smiled, but sweat dripped down his forehead. "Girls, stay on your toes. We need to go. Now."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: February 03, 2019, 03:20:08 AM »
Justice

Contrasted to his abyssal mount, tearing violently through the meat and bone offered to it, Justice savored the gamey, heavily spiced meat with slow appreciation. He raised his glass to his mouth and downed the first mouthful with the refreshing taste of beer, and then faced Nanako with his lightly sauce-and-alcohol-stained mouth. His rough, sculpted face seemed to have lost some of the spectral edge that it taunted onlookers with when hidden by his scarf and hat.

"I'd doubt the ones that look trustworthy first" he said, licking his coarse lips."But I can't say I'm used to discussing rent with shark-men either."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: February 03, 2019, 03:21:06 AM »
Suerte

Suerte turned her head away, letting out a small moan as she felt Vanilla's teeth sinking into her ear.  That wasn't fair.  She wished her sweat could make boys want to fuck her.  She briefly indulged herself, running her fingers down her clothed back.  It was almost funny to feel clothes on her after seeing her naked so much.

"I am so ready," she said, stifling a giggle.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: February 03, 2019, 03:22:20 AM »
The girl who couldn't cry

"Ah! No no no NoOOOoooOOOOOO!! It hurts! It hurts! Stop it! A-aarghhh!" Tears streamed down her face, she tried all she could.

And then it popped.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii! NO NO NO! STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'm sorry..."

She was just a girl. Just a normal girl. Why did this have to happen? Why? Why? Ah, it hurts. It hurts. Please, stop hurting. Please.

"I...I'll give you anything. Please. Just stop it *sniff* Please. Please. Don't. Please."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: February 03, 2019, 03:22:49 AM »
Azad

"Hey, hey, hey... this is bad." He smiled, but sweat dripped down his forehead. "Girls, stay on your toes. We need to go. Now."

Dahlia

"You have a direction in mind?" She asked without skipping a beat, checking her grandfather's gun and reloading it while she was at it. "A little specificity would help."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: February 03, 2019, 03:28:27 AM »
The girl who couldn't cry

"Ah! No no no NoOOOoooOOOOOO!! It hurts! It hurts! Stop it! A-aarghhh!" Tears streamed down her face, she tried all she could.

And then it popped.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii! NO NO NO! STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'm sorry..."

She was just a girl. Just a normal girl. Why did this have to happen? Why? Why? Ah, it hurts. It hurts. Please, stop hurting. Please.

"I...I'll give you anything. Please. Just stop it *sniff* Please. Please. Don't. Please."

The Damned

They seemed to pause for a moment, relenting in their torments. The one looking her in the eyes with its hollow sockets tilted its head as if listening to something, and then began to float away. The other hands fell away, leaving the girl be. It was a mercy, surely, that they left her alone and took the chill of undeath with them.

Now she was left alone with the agony of life, with heat and horror, and she could go nowhere.
Four broken limbs will do that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: February 03, 2019, 03:29:55 AM »
Suerte

Suerte turned her head away, letting out a small moan as she felt Vanilla's teeth sinking into her ear.  That wasn't fair.  She wished her sweat could make boys want to fuck her.  She briefly indulged herself, running her fingers down her clothed back.  It was almost funny to feel clothes on her after seeing her naked so much.

"I am so ready," she said, stifling a giggle.

Vanilla

Vanilla suddenly bit down harder, her teeth almost drawing blood before she let go, giving her ear a final, thorough, lick, from bottom to top. Her tongue sent shivers down Suerte's spine. "Make sure to watch the currents of mana, what I'm doing. Don't get distracted from watching your girlfriend seduce other cute boys and girls." Vanilla winked at her and stuck out her tongue.

The two got in line, and waited. People around them glanced at the pair of ridiculously hot women, one whom was obviously a demon, waiting in line for burgers.

Finally, they got to the front. Vanilla popped on the charm, suddenly becoming ridiculously attractive to the poor, unaware waitress. She smiled and gave a little wave, flashing her perfect perly whites. "Hello~ We'd like two triple burger meals, please."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: February 03, 2019, 03:35:16 AM »
The end

"Nooo. No. Don't. *sob* Just kill me. Let me die... let me die..."

She was broken. No one would ever pick her up again. No one would ever love her again. She would never get up in the morning, breathe the fresh air, smile to her honey, go to work, chatter with her friends, get nagged by her boss, and come back home to a loving man.

She had nothing.

Not even her body.

She just kept repeating the same words like a broken record. Forever.

"Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die.Let me die."

A mass of darkness pooled under her, and she slowly sank. But she never died. Forever, in the endless abyss, she repeated these silent words.

Let me die.

"Phew. This sure isn't clean work you're putting them up to, eh? Doesn't it ever hurt your feelings? Knowing that you're hurting so many innocent people?" He poked her elbow with a finger, all too relaxed for someone supposedly hard at work leading her forces.