Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178244 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4260 on: February 04, 2019, 01:27:57 AM »
Lara

"Wait what?  No!  I can't do that!" she said, even while staring at the gorgous orbs floating in front of her face.  Despite wearing modest clothes, they were spilling out, practically begging her to touch.  It was almost infuriating.

Vanilla

Vanilla ran her fingers down her arm, sending pangs of pleasure up to her brain. Her fingers walked down her forearm and grabbed her hand gently. She brought it up to her breast and placed it upon it. "You're curious, right?"

A faint little blush came onto her face as she looked away in faux embarrassment.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: February 04, 2019, 02:29:56 AM »
Edelgard

Having allowed herself to be led inside, Edelgard stared at the bluntly exposed girls and their cutesy invitations and leaned closer to Sakura before lightly posing her question.

"Sakura. Is this a whorehouse?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: February 04, 2019, 03:51:17 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko’s body laid still and lifeless on the cold, rough asphalt. Her shadow retreated back into the void from whence it came, leaving a scarred, damaged body covered in the shreds of the remaining clothing that did little to protect her decency. The only sign of life was the almost imperceptible movements of her chest from her shallow breathing. Color had drained from her face, leaving it a pallid and corpse like hue stained with dried blood.

However, the girl was far from death. Inside her mind, it was actually rather lively.

Sakura sighed and took in a deep breath. She had the sort of expression that someone whom had just run a marathon at full sprint might have had, as she sat on the familiar cushion in the familiar dining room in the familiar house that she had exiled herself to for the past eight years. She leaned back, resting her palms on the cool hardwood floor that she’d grown so accustomed to. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, the beads of cold sweat streaming down her body, soaking her hair and armpits.

Finally, the exhaustion got to her, and she collapsed onto the floor, sprawling her legs out underneath the kotatsu. Her chest heaving, she stared up at the ceiling.

“Suppressing her for that long... really is exhausting, isn’t it. Just watching from afar as a silent observer suits me better after all...” She reached out towards the paper lamp hanging from the ceiling, grabbing at the air as if to capture it in the palm of her hand.

Sakura giggled. It felt good, laughing. She thought she’d forgotten how to do it. She turned her head before frowning with a grim melancholy at what she saw.
                                                        corpse
She gazed longingly  at Shirou’s comatose body, slumped over, head resting on a pillow that Sakura had put on a table next to him too many years ago.

The purple-haired woman opened her mouth to speak; she sat up. But then, she shook her head, sighed, and collapsed back down in the other direction, turning her back to her one and only.

“It’s no use... He broke while trying to save me from my foolishness...” Her eyes began to glisten with tears. “Sometimes it feels like he’ll never speak to me again...”

She bit her lip, but still managed to smile before turning over. She stood up and walked over to him, her sight blurry from the water in her eyes, her lower lip trembling, and her hands clenched, as she sat down next to him, and rested her head upon his shoulder for the first time in who knew how many years. For the first time in ages, she wrapped her arms around his and sat next to him.
She could feel the slowly beating heart of her lover. The shallow breathing, signifying life. She knew it was an illusion, she knew that his brain had been shattered by projection before being spread to the winds by her own stupidity. No matter how long she searched, no matter how much she gathered and returned to its home, nothing seemed to change, nothing seemed to work.

Despite all that, and the emotions roiling inside of her, Sakura clutched his arm tightly, sobbing into his shoulder.

“Senpai... I did good today, right?”

“...”

“Right...?”

“...”

Sakura closed her eyes, wishing that she could lay here forever. She heard a door slide open, and her eyes suddenly shot back open. She frowned as she glared at the only person it could be.

Anger filled her eyes, but then she let out another sigh, and looked away from her.

“What are you doing here... You’re not supposed to be here, and you know it...” She weakly protested. She was too tired to force her out right now. She was here to reprimand her, to fight with her and scold her, wasn’t she? Sakura bit her lip and readied herself, she closed her eyes to ready herself for a verbal beating. She heard Rin silently walking over, her shoes clacked against the floor, and she stopped right next to her. She felt all the muscles in her body tense up on preparation.

Then she felt her sister sit down next to her, and wrap her arm around her shoulder and pull herself close to her in a hug. She rested her own head upon Sakura’s.

“Yeah, you did good, Sakura.”

Sakura let out a deep breath, as if she were expelling all her tension. She began to cry tears of joy. “I’m-I’m glad... I just didn’t want her to go through the same thing I did-to make the same mistakes!”

Rin pulled her closer.

“I know. You did good, little sister...”

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: February 04, 2019, 03:56:18 PM »
Valerie

Take take take take take take take take take take take TAKE HIM!

"No!"

Valerie reached the boiling point and shoved him away with a loud desperate yell, she sounded like she was at her wits end. She took several measured deep breaths to calm down. While breathin itself wasn't necessary for her she found that human meditation techniques worked just as well on her.

"If I feed on you know I.. I... I will pin you to the ground and have my way with you! Stop tempting me to do something you are not prepared for, I do not wish to harm you."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: February 04, 2019, 04:17:02 PM »
Yusho

He paused. Yusho's breath stilled in his lungs with the weight of her words just as she tried to regulate hers. Unlike Valerie, the rythmn of his chest, the pounding of his blood, and the heat on his skin were all serene and contained.

Despite her strength, he did not fall. He helped her set down her feet on the ground, and firmly held her arms. He should have been more careful with his words.

"I apologize, Valerie," Yusho spoke, trying to meet her gaze. Hardened honesty spilled from his mouth. "I won't provoke you any longer, nor test your dignity. But I'm not going to crack so easily. Remember that." It was a promise, if of any of the things he'd said to her were worthy of being one.

He let go of her and straightened his body, waiting for her response and to continue on their way.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 04:17:55 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: February 04, 2019, 04:45:58 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's eyes remained locked on the creature the entire time.  It could sneak around all it wanted, but it couldn't escape her sharp senses.  If she could shut it up then maybe things wouldn't get out of hand. 

It was too late for that.

Aruna turned to Amseal, emerging from the darkness to inspect him.  The war... it hurt him didn't it?  Or maybe it was something else.  That was the last thing he talked about before he spiraled into whatever this was.  It looked like pain.  Then, she saw the wings again.

All of her hunter's instincts faded, replaced by those of pray.  Those wings, that light was the teeth that threatened to sink into her flesh.  Large black bat-like wings emerged from her back as the shockwave blew away the house.  Leaping into the sky, she soared high into the air, her body sweating, trembling, staring at Amseal as he truely was, a monster of destruction.  He was just mumbling now, ranting, breaking under whatever trauma had triggered this.  But within that, she heard something, a single phrase that shook her to her core.

"No. I don't want to hurt this creature. I don't want to hurt my friend."

Wait.  Did he mean me? she thought, blinking, her body still trembling in fear of the light.  That can't be right....

The demon stared for a moment, just floating in the air, not even noticing how her body was shaking.  How could they be friends?  A demon and archangel friends?  That's impossible.  How could they ever be friends?  She turned around, staring at the sky, the darkness that would protect her.  If she fled now, she could be free of him, free of the cruel angel.  However, when she looked back, she didn't see an evil archangel bent on destruction.  She saw another broken soul, falling apart before her very eyes.

"I... I don't understand anything anymore."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: February 04, 2019, 05:33:27 PM »
Asmael

"URGH..." Light ripped out of his body, bursting out of his face like an explosion. For a moment, he froze up. Everything turned quiet. She could see it, the more he used these powers, the more the light was eating away at him. It had done so for millennia, and after millions of resets the software had started to crumble. And the light spread far, farther than ever before.

Crack.

Huh. Was he... bleeding?

How strange...

Why did he feel so.... floaty...?

His left side turned all black. He couldn't see a thing....Hehehehe~!

Asmael was starting to BREAK.

Every creature, all animals, from the tiniest insect to the great whales, all were bewitched by the light. And with a scream, their eyes and mouths glowed too as the shattered memories began to overtake them. They went berserk, cattle began to trash uncontrollably, birds flocked and screamed, and insects  crawled and built up strange alien formations.

The angel shut down. Now, he was resetting, like a computer having to restart after a computer crash. The shell was nothing more than a human now, a sickly human who had not learned so much as how to breathe. A sickly baby who had inherited the memories of over ten thousand years of shattered, fractured memories. But something had triggered this reaction, something had caused his world to start crumbling. And now, it was trying to escape through the body of the recovering vessel.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:38:22 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: February 04, 2019, 07:35:05 PM »
Lara

A sigh was forced out of Lara's mouth as she felt the girl's heavenly touch.  Her pupil's widened as she followed a simple line of thought, if just her fingers feel good, imagine how nice her big jiggly boobs are?

And then she got her answer.

The second her hand touched those stupidly huge breasts, she wasn't sure if she should have been jealous or turned on.  It was mostly being turned on but still.  She had never felt such a powerful rush of pleasure just from touching someone else's erogenous areas.  It was absurdly addictive and enticing.  "W-we can't do this here!  I'll get fired."

Suerte licked her lips, smiling as she watched the girl breaking down.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: February 04, 2019, 08:15:20 PM »
Valantine/Demon

The orb grew for a second, using the last bit of its energy to plead, Stop!  No!  STOP!  But it was too late.  Orb flared out before being encased in an invisible box, slowly squeezed by that force until it was crushed into nothingness, never to be heard from again.

Valantine stood up, staring at the purple haired girl.  She wish she could cry, feel the sweet catharsis that came with tears, but she couldn't.  Instead, she bent down and picked up the purple haired girl's body, turning to the psychic and slowly walking.  Each step felt heavy, uncertain, to the point where she waddled every time her foot sunk into the cold grass.

"Sorry," she said, setting Tsumiko down next to Thea, but unable to look her in the eye.  "Y-you can kill me too if you want.  I won't fight it anymore."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: February 04, 2019, 08:21:26 PM »
Ezekiel

While the phantoms and the shadows finished off the few conscious humans in the area, the darkness began to envelop the area. A space that didn't exist, this is what this ground zero would soon become. Outsiders would just see past it. He hoped he didn't have to keep this spell going forever though, exerting himself after getting whooped around was such a pain.

"So you took things into your own hands. That's pretty bold of you, I like that." He grinned and nodded, crossing his arms in approval. Flapping his wings, it wasn't hard to keep a low altitude and follow her along. "But I agree. Those without power or authority should know their place. Inferior breeds like cattle are only worth what you can harvest off them. And if you were able to teach them who's boss, that just proves how inferior and lacking they were all along. Translation note: don't mess with Serana."

So this ancient race held this much power. And I didn't even know about it. Fascinating, the world really has grown fascinating. Thanks, I think I'll get to see plenty more interesting things thanks to you.

"Well, they're pretty ears." He grinned wolfishly. "So, what about you? I got to ask a question about you, it's only fair I returned the favor. Don't be shy, I'll bite the bullet if it comes to that. Hehehe..."

Serana

"Before I ask anything so... personal, tell me: How long can you keep that enchantment you just cast going for?" Serana frowned as she considered that, borrowing the senses of her Storm Sisters to examine the atmosphere of the area of effect for any details she can find. "If we can establish the basics of a proper settlement from the ruins here before it falls, our ruse will be all the more secure for it."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: February 04, 2019, 08:25:23 PM »
Valantine/Demon

The orb grew for a second, using the last bit of its energy to plead, Stop!  No!  STOP!  But it was too late.  Orb flared out before being encased in an invisible box, slowly squeezed by that force until it was crushed into nothingness, never to be heard from again.

Valantine stood up, staring at the purple haired girl.  She wish she could cry, feel the sweet catharsis that came with tears, but she couldn't.  Instead, she bent down and picked up the purple haired girl's body, turning to the psychic and slowly walking.  Each step felt heavy, uncertain, to the point where she waddled every time her foot sunk into the cold grass.

"Sorry," she said, setting Tsumiko down next to Thea, but unable to look her in the eye.  "Y-you can kill me too if you want.  I won't fight it anymore."

Thea

Thea let out a rasping breath, a burn in her throat making it difficult for her to speak clearly after all of that. Rather than respond with words at first, she shook her head and focused on Tsumiko. Placing a finger by the girl's temple was all she needed to just sense for certain if she was still in there. That was all. The empress had learned her lesson for now about trying to intrude.

The chaos within her... partner, was strangely quiet for once. Thea swallowed, and pushed herself back to her feet on shaky legs. "We did not go this far to excise that creature merely to kill you, fool. Now take us to one of your vehicles and bring us back to your husband's home."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: February 04, 2019, 08:35:21 PM »
Ezekiel

"Light blinds, and shadows consume. I'm talking fancy, but long story short is I'm not really doing anything myself. The darkness is just consuming the presence of this area, light sound and magic residue included. It's no different than a bunch of fish in a pond, keeping their little spot all nice and clear. Or well, pitch black bean water in our case. All I need to worry about is giving them a good set of nutrients and mana so they keep themselves big and strong healthy darkness clusters! So relax, I can do this all day if I have to." He grinned and just shook his hand to fan his face a little, sweating all over a little.

"But I could totally use a coffee break at around 6 AM, so do try to get it done by then."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:40:26 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: February 04, 2019, 10:44:14 PM »
Aruna

THe more Aruna stared, the less she could see the disgusting archangel that had bullied her for the past day.  The more his soul struggled against itself, the less she could see the evil genocidal manic that had destroyed her ancestors.  There was only two things she understood in this moment.  First, Amseal's soul was shrieking, crying out for relief.  Second, that light was just as poisonous as before. 

It hurt.

It hurt a lot.

Without thinking, she rushed towards Amseal, chains emerging from her chest and legs.  As they wrapped around him, they began to sap magical energy from his body, fueling her own power that she could use to keep him held down.  There was one chance, one way she and she alone could help him.  Before she had talked about how consuming souls made demons stronger, but only if they consumed them whole.  Any soul that is partially eaten will be cleansed of its sin and of its stress.  That was the original purpose of dark angels.

"I'll take some of that pain for myself!" she declared, attempting to reach into his body and grab his soul.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:46:29 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: February 04, 2019, 11:07:23 PM »
Asmael

Pitch black chains wrapped around his body, and his bones felt like they'd snap. The darkness, that girl, just as the chains were sinking deeper inside him something inside him was trying to claw its way out and grab them. The pain, the pain of these chains, the pain of this feeling gnawing at his heart, it brough him back to consciousness, or whatever broken remnant of consciousness he ever had in the first place.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!! AAAAAAAAAAAA...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! BROTHER! PLEASE! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I...AAAaaAAAAAAAA!! NO NO NO NO NO  I'M SORRY I'M SORRY GOD NO PLEASE NO IT HURTS I CAN'T IT HURTS WHY DOES IT HURT BROTHER-"

Blood streamed from where the chains met his flesh, snapping sound cracked and popped all over his body while bone protuded from flesh. The demon was reaching for his most innermost place, reaching for the dark door within the holy radiating light. And when she grabbed hold of his heart, finally, he gasped.

"...Brother?" His face seemed confused, and the light intensified. No, everything turned white. The cursed chains of memory dragged Aruna down, deep within the depths of the Angel's soul. There was nothing, nothing...

When the dark angel reopened her eyes, what surrounded her was not the nexus. Vast plains, beautifully green, stretched as far as the eye could see over countless valleys over the clouds. The heavenly gardens, verdant and glorious, were now completely devoid of people.

Birds flew peacefully, the pink skies blew a gentle breeze over her face, and a sense of beauty and peace filled her heart.

This place was beautiful.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: February 05, 2019, 12:51:14 AM »
Rin Tohsaka

Rin stood in front of the large Japanese mansion, that familiar yet forbidden place, the abode of her moody little sister. She reached out towards the door, and paused just before opening it. She looked back over her shoulder at the formless chaos. It looked rather calm on this unique night. Probably a result of what her sister had done, forcing Rin and Tsumiko out and assuming direct control in a manner that she'd never bothered to try before. Rin had been caught utterly flat-footed. Occasionally she'd take control of Tsumiko while she was sleeping, go out and do stuff, get a few drinks, practice magic, whatever. She enjoyed feeling alive and interacting with the world.

But never Sakura. She never came out of her shielded part of their joint soul, preventing access with her overtly stubborn willpower.

Rin paused as she reached for the door. She hadn't been here in eight long years.

The raven-haired woman took a deep breath and opened up the door, taking her first steps inside. She walked on in, heading to the room she knew Sakura would be, the dining room.

She knew because that was the room where she'd placed Shirou in, before Sakura had realized the magnitude of her grand mistake.

As Rin opened the door, Sakura's eyes shot open, filled with emnity, anger, but most of all, exhaustion. She smiled weakly at her sister, opened her mouth to say hi, waved at her.

If only I had the courage to face her like that, none of this would have happened We could be living a happy life today, working through our problems.

"How fanciful." She muttered under her breath. She walked over silently, awkwardly. She ignored the biting remark about her intrusion from her sister. She ignored the fury. She only had a short window to take advantage of this unique situation. She didn't know how many years she'd have to wait for another shot at this. She bit her lip, gathered her courage, and swallowed her own feelings. I'm the older one here. I need to take the fall and try to make things right.

She was standing over her sister now. Her messy purple hair, that same school uniform.

Rin allowed herself to smile after Sakura closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She mouthed silently as she sat down next to her, snuggling up next to her. She wrapped her arm around her estranged sister, pressing her hair up against hers.

She could feel Sakura's tension. She could tell her sister thought that she was here to yell at her, even now. Even after all of this.

She couldn't blame her in the end. Their interactions had been less than civil, occurring at the worst possible times. They'd had brutal, visceral arguments. Never shared a happy moment. Always sticking to their own fortresses, brooding over their own stupid little issues, holding their grudges.

“Yeah, you did good, Sakura.” She finally spoke, feeling herself tense up a bit. Fear flooded her mind, fear that all of this planning would have been for naught. She was afraid that Sakura was still going to reject her after everything. That she wasn't going to be ready to talk yet.

Instead, she felt Sakura's body loosen up all at once. Rin pulled her sister closer, unable to contain herself as she heard Sakura's reply. Rin felt years worth of drama seem to suddenly be lifted up all at once, a pathway forwards suddenly appearing out of the foggy midnight sky. She reached up and stroked her sister's soft silky hair, letting out the breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

"You did good, little sister."