Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178306 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4290 on: February 05, 2019, 02:50:00 AM »
Throne

Soon enough a large knight was striding through the clearing. A piping hot pot of tea and several perfectly shaped sandwiches were displayed on the plate he was carrying. "Greetings, travelers! I hope that beast was not too troublesome for you three. I thought to rush here once I was done with the initial threat, but I even from a distance I could gauge your capacities well enough to know you were in a reasonable amount of danger. Do you want snacks?"

Despite his imposing stature and armaments he barely seemed like a threat at all. No, it was not something as superficial as that. He was disarming in a very powerful sense. Someone with enough fighting experience could feel it in their bones. Even if he struck to kill right now their instincts would not warn them of the danger until it was too late.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:35:45 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: February 05, 2019, 03:05:01 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes went wide like their plates at the mention of shark-men landlords, her ears sticking up as she stopped tearing into her steak for a moment.

"Wait, you've got the loan sharks and their sort here too?" the squirrel girl looked concerned, "...Maybe we should just stick to the more normal ones, even if we'll still have to be careful about them."

With that, she went back to her meal, restraining a shudder as she thought back to previous encounters. Opting to distract herself from that, Nanako gave Justice another curious once over. It was a little surprising how much changed without his scarf and hat. As it was she almost reached out to poke his face before deciding not to interrupt his meal. Washing down her most recent mouthful with an apparently rather nutty beer, part of her marveling at the genius of whoever it was that thought to include nuts in the brew, she found herself looking between Justice and his horse a few times, looking uncharacteristically thoughtful.

"So," she started at last, "Got any plans for how we deal with the ones trying to cheat us?"

Justice

Whatever world she came from, it sounded like a fairly colorful place. Well, he couldn't talk, vampires and werewolves in his place had pretty bad fashion taste. He gulped down the rest of his beer and signaled to the counter for another, pausing his eating for a moment to respond.

"We'll cross that bridge when it comes down to it." He made a dismissive gesture, propping an elbow on their table and swining his wrist. "Cheats rarely do it a single time, they'd have more to pay."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: February 05, 2019, 01:08:37 PM »
Valerie

The vampire king clenched her fists and took an audible deep breath as she met his gaze. Anger, annoyance but most of all a craving, her eyes were colored by these emotions and more. A whirlwind of desire that couldn't be fulfilled. She hissed as her agitation mounted. How? How could he be so blind? It just didn't make any sense to her.

"I do not want your obligations Lord Yusho, I want you!.... But you do not even look at me in that way.... Am I that hideous?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: February 05, 2019, 04:08:58 PM »
Amanda

"Huh.... And here I thought you were a highly sophisticated being hmmm..." Amanda drew closer and took hold of Eru's hand. "Of course with a body like yours there's no way you could be something boring like that...."

Her eyes glimmered as she took in everything about Eru's body, everything. "With so much mana and latent power.... I'm jealous..." Amanda continued as her hand trailed up Eru's arm until it darted over to her right breast. "Is that why these are so big?" She jokingly asked.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: February 05, 2019, 05:27:59 PM »
Amanda

"Huh.... And here I thought you were a highly sophisticated being hmmm..." Amanda drew closer and took hold of Eru's hand. "Of course with a body like yours there's no way you could be something boring like that...."

Her eyes glimmered as she took in everything about Eru's body, everything. "With so much mana and latent power.... I'm jealous..." Amanda continued as her hand trailed up Eru's arm until it darted over to her right breast. "Is that why these are so big?" She jokingly asked.

Eruraviel

Eru's breast was soft and squishy, and her perky nipple rubbed against Amanda's palm. Eru blushed a bit at the girl's boldness. What had happened to that girl whom had pushed her off of her!

Eru giggled. "You're cute yourself, you know~" She reached down and stroked her leg. "If you're jealous of my power, we could work together and try to improve your hardware. The elf's eyes flashed red, as she gazed at Amanda and looked at her distant soul, following the threads she was using to puppet this body.

"Your plan for keeping yourself safe is quite interesting~" She closed her eyes, and after she opened them they'd returned to their normal color. She didn't want to ruin their working relationship by making her too uncomfortable.

She continued rubbing her thigh, her fingers moving upwards towards her hips slowly. "I think we could gain a lot by partnering up, Amanda. Both of us."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 06:08:28 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: February 05, 2019, 10:58:38 PM »
Nanako

"Alright then," Nanako nodded, continuing to dig into her steak, taking a few more swigs of her beer in the process. After a while, however, the squirrel girl grew curious again, glancing between Justice and his horse again before speaking up.

"Say, what was your home like?" the squirrel girl asked, "Like, before you wound up here. You're from somewhere else too, right?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: February 05, 2019, 11:51:52 PM »
Yusho

Yusho stopped mid-gasp, his voice reactively shifting to rebuke what she thought of his restraint. "Wha - I never said that!"

What was the matter with her? He had shame to him even with formalities aside, he wasn't some perverted lout that would jump on someone's momented of unwanted weakness. But she was bitter? Was she angry that he was only making the temptation worse, or upset that he refused to answer the ambiguous advances? Which was it? The shifting transparency of her words was a conundrum that made his brain spark.

"Don't you remember yesterday?" Yusho asked, stepping forward to clap her wrist. His forehead furrowed harshly as he looked for an anchor in their discussion. "And moments ago, it looked like you were agonizing about it. I didn't want to be the reason for making you perturbed with yourself."

Lacking control was a frightning thing. Even when you were certain of your reasoning, you couldn't tell whether or not it was flawed when you had no grasp on your thoughts. Like walking in the dark without knowing what blindness was. Yusho fixed his eye on Valerie's, looking for a glimmer of clarity that he could use to understand.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: February 06, 2019, 01:17:04 AM »
Rin Tohsaka

After the short exchange, the two remained sitting still next to each other for who knows how long. She simply rested her head on her sister's and mulled over the events that had led to this abominable situation. About how Sakura had just been given away to that monster. About how Sakura had been abused for a decade without Rin knowing.

No, she knew. She suspected she'd been abused. Her ignorance of the extent thereof was no excuse for her willful dereliction of her duty as Sakura's older sister.

She wrapped her fingers around her quietly sobbing sister's hand, interlacing her fingers with hers and squeezed her hand.

She thought about the grail war. About everything.

Rin bit her lip, and squeezed her hand a bit harder.

Most of all, she hoped this peaceful moment would never end.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: February 06, 2019, 01:30:45 AM »
Lucy

"For the last time I'm not your brother."

The blonde Angel was suddenly just there, floating in the sky right in front of the giant. Bright wings seemingly hanging by with no flapping as she merely floated in the air. Her pitch black dress juxtaposed the brightness of her being both with it a color and it's scandalous nature.

"Now now please wake up and tell me what your problem is, I don't want to get violent here." She spoke with a calm tone, like she was just out a comfortable stroll and not face to face with a monstrosity, from her perspective this might as well be one. She'd seen more temper tantrums than she could count, well she could count that high but that would be so so boring.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:34:27 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: February 06, 2019, 02:18:13 PM »
? ? ? ? ? ?

"...ooooooooooOOOOOOOOO...THEEeeeeRRRR!!" His moan was like growling thunder, and the earth shook along with his voice. His eyes glared at the massive surge of power. But where? Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where! Where!

"WHEEeereEEE....aREEeeee......yooOOOUUuUU...!!"

He was scared.

So scared.

Everything was dark.

Cold.

Lonely.

Scary.

So scary.

Disappear.

His eyes glared aimlessly everywhere, and poured down fire wherever he saw. Beams of unholy light rained down, as if searching for something. And then he found it. He had no hands, no arms, not way to touch or hold anything. As the cocoon shook, the child tried to embrace the outside world. This hateful light was the only way he could reach out to her.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 03:09:21 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: February 06, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
Lucy

The beams of unholy light would find nothing in their way, their target already gone from the material plane by the time they reached her. But this didn't mean her presence was gone, for it lingered in this scene along with her will and her intention, and with that intent she reached inside him, joining him in his misery.

"Didn't I tell you to stop being so serious Asmy-chan~"

His private pity party on the hill in his mind was interrupted by her sweet melodic voice. Of course it could only be her. That voice, that presence, that overly sexualized outfit completely unbeffitting an Archangel, it could only be her.

Archangel Lucy came floating down from the sky and landed next to her, with as much grace as possibly and impossibly possible. Displaying a serene omnipotence none of her kind could ever hope to match.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: February 06, 2019, 05:46:07 PM »
Amanda

Amanda froze when she mentioned 'the plan to keep herself safe'. How much did the Elf really know? She withdrew her hand from Eru's chest as well as herself from the other woman's touch.

"I don't enjoy being touched without permission." She was the one supposed to be in control dammit, but this woman navigated past her every scheme.

"Exactly what do you mean by uprading my hardware?" She raised her head slightly, not fully capable at hiding her interest at this prospect.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: February 06, 2019, 05:53:26 PM »
Valerie

"Am I not making myself clear enough?" She slapped away his hand before it could rab her wrist. It was annoying, just how deaf was this man? Was there something wrong with his mind?

"I do not want you to feed me out of obligation, I want you to be truly comfortable with any of the consequences, is that so hard to grap? Is it?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: February 06, 2019, 05:53:51 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard was stiff as a log in the middle of all this overwrought cuteness and luscious opulence. She knew people had strange tastes, but this dedication to fetishism took the cake. The warrior had no interesting in those vices right now.

Tea was normal. Edelgard wondered if they had other things.

"Ah. Apple pie. You have it?" She asked, redirecting her hard stare from the steaming cup to the maid.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: February 06, 2019, 05:55:35 PM »
Amanda

Amanda froze when she mentioned 'the plan to keep herself safe'. How much did the Elf really know? She withdrew her hand from Eru's chest as well as herself from the other woman's touch.

"I don't enjoy being touched without permission." She was the one supposed to be in control dammit, but this woman navigated past her every scheme.

"Exactly what do you mean by uprading my hardware?" She raised her head slightly, not fully capable at hiding her interest at this prospect.

Eruraviel

Eru allowed Amanda to pull back with nothing except a beaming smile. "Oh, my apologies!" Eru clapped her hands. "In my culture, it's considered acceptable to touch someone else when they're touching you!"

She feigned ignorance, but she knew that humans had a similar system set up as well. The only difference was that they were more prudish about it, more monogamous and far more repressed. Well, at least humans tended to do that, anyway.

She cleared her throat before she spoke to hide her excitement at Amanda checking out the bait she'd dangled. "Your latent potential, of course. The amount of mana you can store up; access at the same time."

Eruraviel smiled. "Don't think you're the only one here who can peer at the other's secrets~ I know you've been analyzing me, and I also know that we both can help the other soar to neverbefore seen heights, if only we were to work together."

She leaned forwards and whispered in the girl's ear in a sensual, tempting voice. "I take it you know what my specialty is, Amanda. We both have things the other can only dream of. What's there to lose in signing a pact of friendship and cooperation?"