Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179807 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4305 on: February 06, 2019, 06:22:31 PM »
Yusho

Yusho winced, and as he straightened his back, pinched the bridge of his nose. The exalt took a deep breath, reminding himself of the hymns he had once committed to mind, of affairs that had gone unfulfilled because of his priorities, and, for this moment, blowing them off. Wiser council than his own echoed in his mind, and he blew it off too. He wasn't bound to his actions by two-face obligation.

Then he advanced on the vampire, pushing her against the brick wall that surrounded her estate, until he slammed his hands on either side of her, leaving them both under its faint shadow.

"You're asking for quite a bit," Yusho said, leaning close to her ear. "But I'm not refusing."

The barest touch of his lips left a cool feeling on her earlobe, and Yusho stared her down.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: February 06, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
Maid cafe

"Yes yes, here at the Happy Maid Cafe all your dreams will come true~.... I'm contractually obliged to say that awfulness..... Mhmm yes my lady, this is a high class themed cafe, I'm not allowed to offer any explicit sexual favors to you~" She finally rose up from the curtsy she had maintaind for all this time as her skirt fell down, only to still basically cover nothing.

"Follow me, I'm sorry for the lack of choice but we only one free room right now, I hope that isn't to your dissatisfaction." The private room in question was comfy, just large enough to not feel cramped but not so large you felt tiny in it. The walls and furniture were all in vibrant colors that contributed to an exciting atmosphere.

The maid excused herself only to return a few moments with a tray that had a staming tea set on it.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura raised her eyebrow at the maid's professed inability of "explicit" sexual favors. Does that mean they can do sexual favors on the down low? She wondered as she followed her. Sakura sized up the girl, looking at her legs, the swaying ass only hidden by tight fitting and skimpy underwear, her back...

She's good, but Luvia is better...

Once they got to the room,  Sakura nodded again. "This is adequete." She answered in a lofty and magnanimous tone of voice. If she was her maid, she would simply have to treat her properly. She sat down across from Edelgard and looked at the poor girl. She'd probably never seen anything like this in her life, had she?

She was suddenly surprised at the speed at which the tea arrived. Already? She wondered, taking a sip of it. It was supremely delicate, amoung the best drink she'd ever had in her life. It caused her to flinch in shock. She smiled at their server. "Thank you. The tea is delicious. Do you mind if I ask for your name?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4307 on: February 06, 2019, 07:17:15 PM »
Aruna

As the world around them slowly crumbled, the dark angel couldn't help but laugh, how could she not?  This world, his world was just as flawed as hers and it is crumbling all the same.  Yes, it only made sense that he called her a friend.  "Sorry Asmeal, but you spared my life, which means I owe you mine.  Besides, if you really wanted me to leave, you shouldn't have called me a friend."

Yes.  She was stupid, oh so stupid.  How self-absorbed in her own pain, her own suffering.  It was no wonder she couldn't see through his mask.  If she was able to put aside her history, maybe they could have been friends. Imagine, a demon, friends with an archangel?  How absurd!  All because he called her friend, she was going to risk her life?  Why?

Aruna crept closer, their bodies practically touching.  Looking up at him with wide eyes before her face hardened.  "Its ok if your a hypocrite, so am I.  Now close your eyes and let me take away some of that pain.  If I fade, then at least I can pay back the life you saved."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: February 06, 2019, 07:42:48 PM »
Azad

"How considerate, tin boy!" He smiled and hopped down the branch to meet the knight. Chills ran down his spine just looking at that guy, but he supposed it was better to be on his side than on the other side of his blade.

Assuming that wasn't supposed to be his fate.

But if the knight unsettled him, he only showed it with a warm smile and an aloof sigh.

"It's a shame, but we couldn't bring the bacon. You didn't happen to have run into a little piggy boy, have you?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: February 06, 2019, 08:23:23 PM »
Asmael

"Oh, it's you. Of course. So the traitor comes to grace me with its presence once more." He scowled, though the bitterness was only aimed at himself and his weakness. He grabbed Aruna's shoulder and looked her straight at the eye, getting back up with a little struggle.

"If you try to devour my soul, the light will clash with your darkness. You will not survive. I... do not wish for that to happen." There was a deep sadness in his heart. His words. He had lived too much, killed too much. His position, his role as the great and terrible Archangel, the slayer of lives, the accuser, the executioner...

"Aruna, Lucifer...I'm tired."

The pink sky sent a cool breeze down the three as he spoke. For a moment, there was calm. Silence.

"Had you not left, none of this would be happening. With you by our side, this war would've ended swiftly! Instead, you betrayed us all. Those who tried to follow you fell and became demons, and those who remained became chained to his will. We have no will of our own, or rather... we cannot act on it. If we are told to kill, we must kill. If we are told to die, we must die. I had to endure, waiting, trying to end this foolish cycle for millennia. The day you betrayed the archangels, God's wrath directed itself to everyone. We were to blame, for failing to uphold his word. And yet... I understand."

Calmly, without a shred of madness tainting him, for the first time the Archangel spoke and fulfilled his role. Now it was time for the Morningstar to be judged.

"You had your reasons. Or perhaps it was part of God's plan all along. I had too long to ponder on it. If it were just about Father, we wouldn't even be speaking under these terms. But you have sinned. You may be only a shard, but before all you are Lucifer, the Morningstar. It is your duty to shoulder your sins, no matter how heavy, even if they weren't your fragment's to act upon. That is what it means to be a Seraph. Inhuman power begets inhuman responsibility."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4310 on: February 06, 2019, 09:19:53 PM »
Lucy

Her eyesbrows scrunched up fruther and further as he went on with inane drivel. It was infuriating to listen to, absolutely grating on the nerves, it would make you die from sheer stress alone. Why didn't he just reak free then if it pained him that much?

No.

If he couldn't then...

Then she would do it for him.

Her aura flared out to it's maximum height, it was like a towering mountain reaching for the sky.

More.

"If you can't break you chains....." She reached out for his head with all her might. "Then I will just have to show you the way!!!"

The white imperial divine light spiked higher and higher with each word spoken....

"Agghghghhhhhhhghhhhh"

Breaking past her past limits, passed the limits she'd imposed herself, past all limits, She'd shave him from his own pity and regret, even if she had to smash through to a miracle....

No a mere miracle wasn't enough, she needed more.

"Get out of the way Dad, YOU'RE OLD NEWS!!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:27:58 PM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: February 06, 2019, 09:23:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:48:34 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: February 06, 2019, 11:26:49 PM »
Nanako

"Alright then," Nanako nodded, continuing to dig into her steak, taking a few more swigs of her beer in the process. After a while, however, the squirrel girl grew curious again, glancing between Justice and his horse again before speaking up.

"Say, what was your home like?" the squirrel girl asked, "Like, before you wound up here. You're from somewhere else too, right?"

Justice

"Home." Justice grumbled into his throat, setting down his meat to consider the word. Obtaining a home was the excuse his people gave for themselves when they sought to rampage over the gates of Eden to satisfy their reckless abandon and their endless want for conquest.

But that wasn't what Nanako was asking about, really. He exhaled deeply, and downed his new glass of beer in one go before raising his voice again.

"I never had a permanent home. In my younger days, it was a good reason to go wherever we wanted to," he said. "But even after I cleaned up my act, got a more important job, I've always been a bit of a wanderer. There's all sorts of things to see when you stay at the periphery, especially when the shadows are full of nasties. Seen cities small enough you could learn the everyone's names in an evening get bigger from night to day, and wood saloons be replaced with skyscrapers. Seen other places not really change, and others just get worse, not because they stuck behind, but because progress only brought them pain."

The bone crunched between his teeth as Justice picked at it and sucked the meat sticking to its edges. He cleaned his mouth, looking back at the squirrelgirl and continuing.

"I think my world has a lot in common with yours. You seemed used to the city bluster. But at least in mine, heh. The frontier of civilization only gets smaller, it doesn't really go away. A lot of what I see in the Nexus, it was in other worlds, beyond sight and beyond human society, back there. Here everything's just mixed, and out in the open."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 12:45:34 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: February 07, 2019, 02:05:55 AM »
Ezekiel

"Light blinds, and shadows consume. I'm talking fancy, but long story short is I'm not really doing anything myself. The darkness is just consuming the presence of this area, light sound and magic residue included. It's no different than a bunch of fish in a pond, keeping their little spot all nice and clear. Or well, pitch black bean water in our case. All I need to worry about is giving them a good set of nutrients and mana so they keep themselves big and strong healthy darkness clusters! So relax, I can do this all day if I have to." He grinned and just shook his hand to fan his face a little, sweating all over a little.

"But I could totally use a coffee break at around 6 AM, so do try to get it done by then."

Serana

She nodded to herself at the time frame presented by this opportunity. The purge would likely take the entire evening, even as she had the rest of her forces disperse through the area from her tower to expedite the process. “I suppose I can move the time table for clearance up enough for you to have your… break.”

Serana believed she was starting to understand You’s humor.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: February 07, 2019, 02:09:36 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl nodded and listened along as Justice spoke, managing to not end up glazing over most of what he'd said like what had happened with Sakura earlier.

Still, it certainly sounded like an interesting place. If a bit sad at times, from the last bit.

"So what was your job there? Same as here or something else?" she asked after a long moment, "And...we really didn't have a frontier back home. At least not one I was aware of, but it's not like I went looking around for it. Sounds like you've been around for a while, though."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:22:58 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: February 07, 2019, 02:12:05 AM »
Throne

Soon enough a large knight was striding through the clearing. A piping hot pot of tea and several perfectly shaped sandwiches were displayed on the plate he was carrying. "Greetings, travelers! I hope that beast was not too troublesome for you three. I thought to rush here once I was done with the initial threat, but I even from a distance I could gauge your capacities well enough to know you were in a reasonable amount of danger. Do you want snacks?"

Despite his imposing stature and armaments he barely seemed like a threat at all. No, it was not something as superficial as that. He was disarming in a very powerful sense. Someone with enough fighting experience could feel it in their bones. Even if he struck to kill right now their instincts would not warn them of the danger until it was too late.

Dahlia

... this was suspicious and Dahlia wasn't going to play along anymore than she had to. So she smiled, and moved closer to Sakura so she was between the girl and the knight without making it too obvious that was what she was doing, and she said "No thanks. I prefer not to eat between meals. What brings you through these parts?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: February 07, 2019, 02:25:14 AM »
Justice

"Troubleshooting," he retorted, before raising his hand to signal for another beer. "Real big scale troubleshooting. The vigilantism was kind of like my hobby."

Justice leaned back, half-closing his eyes. He asked, "How old do you think I am?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: February 07, 2019, 04:17:53 AM »
Nanako

"Troubleshooting, huh?" Nanako looked at Justice incredulously, "Whose trouble was it, hmm?"

The question of his age, however, had her really wondering. He really didn't look that old. Well, maybe a little with what he'd mentioned about the journals and such, not to mention the scars. But definitely not as old as the bit about watching saloons become skyscrapers made him sound...

"Well, you look like you're in your 30s or 40s. Just short of a mid-life crisis. The scarf makes you look younger, somehow," the squirrel girl said, tail swishing curiously behind her as her eyes narrowed, "From the bit about watching that kind of progress, however...sounds like you might even be hundreds of years old if we take the liberal estimate."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4318 on: February 07, 2019, 04:51:42 AM »
Ezekiel

"Light blinds, and shadows consume. I'm talking fancy, but long story short is I'm not really doing anything myself. The darkness is just consuming the presence of this area, light sound and magic residue included. It's no different than a bunch of fish in a pond, keeping their little spot all nice and clear. Or well, pitch black bean water in our case. All I need to worry about is giving them a good set of nutrients and mana so they keep themselves big and strong healthy darkness clusters! So relax, I can do this all day if I have to." He grinned and just shook his hand to fan his face a little, sweating all over a little.

"But I could totally use a coffee break at around 6 AM, so do try to get it done by then."

Serana

She nodded to herself at the time frame presented by this opportunity. The purge would likely take the entire evening, even as she had the rest of her forces disperse through the area from her tower to expedite the process. “I suppose I can move the time table for clearance up enough for you to have your… break.”

Serana believed she was starting to understand You’s humor.

Ezekiel

Glamorously, fabulously, he bowed like a humble jester and conjured a dark rose for his mistress, theatrically tossing it to his beloved audience. *wink*

"Heh. Mais merci madame. Glad to have a boss as understanding and lovely as thee. Ugh, god that hurt just saying. Nope, not doing that again." He looked like he was about to retch, and shuddered.

"Anyways, um, not going to ask anything? Am I that boring to you? Hmph." He crossed his arms and pouted in a snide, relaxed way.  "Well, as long as you fill the other end of the bargain I'm good."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:01:29 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: February 07, 2019, 11:33:12 AM »
Amanda

Amanda interrupted her before she could paint more pretty clouds in the sky. She didn't need to listen to more fairy tale wishfulfilment bullshit, she could paint it as pretty as she wanted to but that didn't mean Amanda would ust fall for it like a wide eyed naive child. It was quite insulting that Elf obviously saw her like that.

"Yeah yeah fine, you don't have to lay it on so thick, ust cut the crap. What exactly can you do about it? And in not so fantastical terms please, I'm not a child and I'd appreciate if you stopped treating me like one. It's my biggest problem withm you... You act like you know everything."