Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178434 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4320 on: February 07, 2019, 11:53:31 AM »
Happy Maid Cafe

"Aww that's sweet of you young lady." The pink haired maid reached behind herself as she spoke and pulled out a plate with a steaming hot apple pie on it along with a spoon and put it down in front of Edelgard.

"It's sweet of you to want to learn of a lowly demon even though your vocal chords can't pronounce it, but I guess you can call me Marie~" She turned fully to Sakura as she continued on. "It's quite amusing you didn't notice with the magical signature clinging to you, or were you just too busy staring at my butt all the way here to notice my tail?"

She put a hand to her mouth in order to supress a chuckle as her so called tail appeared suddenly; it was like the blackest night, long and thin with a sort of elegance to it. Of course she wouldn't mention it had been disillusioned away to not scare the regular humans who visited the cafe.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: February 07, 2019, 08:52:32 PM »
Amanda

Amanda interrupted her before she could paint more pretty clouds in the sky. She didn't need to listen to more fairy tale wishfulfilment bullshit, she could paint it as pretty as she wanted to but that didn't mean Amanda would ust fall for it like a wide eyed naive child. It was quite insulting that Elf obviously saw her like that.

"Yeah yeah fine, you don't have to lay it on so thick, ust cut the crap. What exactly can you do about it? And in not so fantastical terms please, I'm not a child and I'd appreciate if you stopped treating me like one. It's my biggest problem withm you... You act like you know everything."

Eruraviel

Eru sighed, and her ears visably drooped upon Amanda's reprimand of her conduct. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just excited."

She cleared her throat before continuing. "I take it you can tell that I've tweaked my soul quite a bit with your eyes, so I'll skip to the end. Given a strong enough soul to work with as a base, I could melt it down into its core components before supplementing the deficiencies in yours."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: February 08, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »
Valerie

Blood rushed through her uncontrollably, her undead heart was beating to the beat of her non existent pulse, and her cheeks were flushing a deathly pale.

He went in and out of focus as her pupils widened and then contracted in rythmic exchange. His breathe on her earlobe didn't even register as the world was spinning and the wall against her back was her only support.

No one, no one had ever treated her quite like this before.

"I-I have never...... I have never been taken against a wall before...." She softly mumbled, lost for words as she was.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: February 08, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »
Nanako

"Troubleshooting, huh?" Nanako looked at Justice incredulously, "Whose trouble was it, hmm?"

The question of his age, however, had her really wondering. He really didn't look that old. Well, maybe a little with what he'd mentioned about the journals and such, not to mention the scars. But definitely not as old as the bit about watching saloons become skyscrapers made him sound...

"Well, you look like you're in your 30s or 40s. Just short of a mid-life crisis. The scarf makes you look younger, somehow," the squirrel girl said, tail swishing curiously behind her as her eyes narrowed, "From the bit about watching that kind of progress, however...sounds like you might even be hundreds of years old if we take the liberal estimate."

Justice

The universe's trouble, but that sounded so... well. It's not as if he could expect the kind of recognition he had before, whether he liked it or not, from Nanako. Justice shrugged his response. "Everyone's trouble, technically."

As for his age... if only she knew how many middle-aged crisis he'd gone through, but still, the rider crossed his arms and chuckled, "Hundreds, yeah, close enough." Further detail was superfluous to specify in the scope of the conversation. He asked, "You look your age though, don't you?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: February 08, 2019, 08:12:19 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl canted her head to the side at his response, considering it for a long moment, "Sounds like a lot of work, that."

With the question of her own age, however, Nanako could only offer her own chuckle and cross her arms under her chest.

"Yeah, I do," she said with a smirk, "For now, anyway. Don't even know what else that acorn's going to do to me, but hey, it's worked out pretty well so far."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: February 08, 2019, 10:36:05 PM »
Throne

"Hm, I didn't think I'd make such a poor impression." The man turned around a bit, lifting his helmet out of sight and sliding the sandwiches in before pouring in all the tea. ...Then the plate and and pot followed. There was a light squishing sound, some splashing and swirling, and a few moments of clattering before he turned back around. "My sincerest apologies, good visitors. I saw the boar but saw little point in pursuing it as it fled back to its master. I am the knight of these woods. Perhaps you may have heard of me?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: February 08, 2019, 10:59:32 PM »
Throne

"Hm, I didn't think I'd make such a poor impression." The man turned around a bit, lifting his helmet out of sight and sliding the sandwiches in before pouring in all the tea. ...Then the plate and and pot followed. There was a light squishing sound, some splashing and swirling, and a few moments of clattering before he turned back around. "My sincerest apologies, good visitors. I saw the boar but saw little point in pursuing it as it fled back to its master. I am the knight of these woods. Perhaps you may have heard of me?"

Saku

Sakura shuddered at the sight of him eating the-plate. What in the world was this man? Knight of the woods? Her imagination went insane as she began imagining what in the world was underneath the suit of plate mail.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: February 09, 2019, 02:26:27 AM »
Azad

"Who knows? Plenty of knights are going around calling themselves this or that." He shrugged and drooped his shoulders calmly. "Or are you someone we ought to know about? Mister too good to leave a sandwich out for a poor old geezer?" He crossed his arms and pouted at him with an unimpressed glare, the kind you'd give someone if he ate so much food right in front of a hungry man.

He didn't like this. Something was truly off about this man. He did not have the smell or the presence of a living man. This was bad... it was possible he chose the worst of the possible routes.

If it was that knight, then any choice in this city would have been preferable.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: February 09, 2019, 03:23:51 AM »
Suerte

Lara practically squealed as her tongue fell to the girl's superior skill.  She ran her fingers down her breasts into her flat stomach, then back up to her massive tits, just looking for all the promises of her body.  "Ah!" she cried as she fell over, placing her hands on the counter to prevent her from falling over.

"Yes...yes... whatever you want."

Suerte popped up from behind.  "Oh and I want some wings."

Lara blinked, sucked out of the moment.  "Who is she?" she asked, as if she was accusing a boyfriend of staring at another girl.  Then, she snapped to attention.  "Wait, what am I doing?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: February 09, 2019, 03:41:36 AM »
Valantine

Valantine looked down.  "Do we have to go back to my husband," she said, the once proud woman barely audible.  "I... I don't know if I can face him.  I ordered his death.  Well I thought he ordered mine, but I mean you were sent to capture me right?"

She was barely making sense.  Even so, she reached into her bra and pulled out a small cellphone.  Even throughout this entire experience, she still had her husband in the contacts.  I am so stupid.

Thea

"We came here to save you," she said after taking a labored breath. "Stop complaining about rescues I already explained in your head and do as I told you."

She mustered up the strength she could as she was now, and began lifting Tsumiko up into her arms. It was a slow process akin to carrying a sack of potatoes, but it meant she could move her somewhere that didn't involve the hard, broken floor. Like a sofa - they had those here, right?

Her back hurt.

Valentine

Valentine stared at the floor.  Instead of responding, she simply called one of her underlings.  Within a few minutes, a black car with pitch black one-way windows pulled up to the road.  "I'll carry her," she said, moving Tsumiko into the backseat.

The mob boss sat down in the back seat, staring wistfully at the dark sky above.  She couldn't help but see her hopes in the stars, slowly being covered by the clouds, by her sins.  "So... whats your relationship with her?  You two seem like you have some history."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: February 09, 2019, 03:56:03 AM »
Aruna

"Like I care.  I'll give my life to take on this burden."

Her fingers sharpened into claws, shooting into his chest like a rocket.  It pierced his chest, his rip cage, his heart, grabbing hold of his very soul.  It was a painful experience, as it tends to be when one has someone force their way into their soul.  However, as she ripped off a piece of it, the angel of light would find a part of his burden weakening, the pain of life lessoning.

"I still hate it.  I hate that the humans think I am evil.  I hate that you killed so many of my people.  I hate the fate your god has forced on all of us.  And thats why..."

Her teeth morphed into fangs and sunk into the soul.  "I will forgive you because we are the same."

Yes.  They were the same, simple angels forced into god's stupid plan.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: February 09, 2019, 04:00:45 AM »

It's like he said. The calamity is snuffed out by it's mother, the pen dances madly to it's master's tune, the throne sings its bestial song and the world just keeps spinning. The ones who died will return from the other side, the wrath of God comes undone... endless possibility...endless suffering! Was this not the Cross Effect you all wished for?

For your enjoyment, what are a few broken eggs?

Asmael

Do you remember yet?

His eyes widened, and he clutched at his head. This power, her power. He could feel it surge inside him. He felt so light, never before had he felt like this. "Lucifer....why?"

His head, his body. For a second, it felt at peace. Until his eyes widened in shock at Aruna's action. The hand sunk into him, but there was no blood. IN fact, the whole interior was as hollow as a shell. A ghost made from his repressed emotions and insecurities.

"Aruna, I told you, this won't work! You'll only-"

And then, the earth shook. The sky roared. And the pink heavens began to crack like glass. And his expression winced into one of pain. "Ugh!"

Pain. Pain. So much pain. Why? Why did he?

"PERMISSION DENIED."

A robotic voice echoed in this little universe, and all of a sudden a light even brighter than her's exploded, blowing into all three of them with concussive force, launching them each in a different direction while severing the sky island with a gigantic crack. No, it still held itself together.

"Lucy, no!" He grit his teeth, blinded, but still tried to reach out for her. He was falling, uselessly unable to fly.

When his body finally touched the ground, he grunted and looked back up, to what was a gigantic pillar of light, piercing right through the sky.

"GREETINGS. I BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT INTRODUCED OURSELVES YET. WELCOME TO OUR PRISON. I AM METATRON. BUT IN THIS WORLD OF LIES, DO CALL ME YOUR GOD, IMPUDENT ONES."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

The explosion made the world, the Angel's world tremble. But while the smoke cleared, as gargantuan as the blast was.... the heavenly cocoon was unharmed.

"OOOOOOOHHH..."

Beams spewed aimlessly. No, not aimlessly. Incessantly. It was like a downpour, without discrimination the child writhed in pain and tried to struggle to break free, going as far as trying to hold on to everything, anything.

But it could not.

Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.

It never could.

Hurts. Hurts. Hurts. Hurts.
Hurts. Hurts.Hurts. Hurts.

Why can't you grab anything?

My head.

Why can't you hold onto another's hand?

It's so dark here.

Oh my poor child.

Mom I'm scared.
Don't kill me again.
I'll be good this time.

I promise.

I promise!

OH GOD NO PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T WANT TO DIE I DON'T WANT TO DIE HELP SOMEBODY ANYBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

Allow me to lend you a fitting nursery.

Heavenly stars shone around the cocoon. Five. Ten. Dozens. Hundreds. So many celestial hosts, heavenly children singing and praying for their salvation to be born. Because this world had been so cruel. They needed someone to deliver them from the pain of this world.

This could not continue.

This cannot continue.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 08:42:01 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: February 09, 2019, 04:13:45 PM »
Lucy

But she did not bow down, her body remained firmly rooted in place, the invasive light utterly incapable of reaching her; for she was immersed in her own. But, it was no longer the light of an Angel or even an Archangel, nor was it some sort out corrupted light wielded by fallen wretched creature.

No it was something else, it was something else; but it was also that. It defied description, because it described itself. This light was without color, it wasn't light or dark, even colorless wasn't an apt description. This light just was. This light was....

Ein Sof.

"There are no lies before one who is all."

Yes in this world she wasn't bound by preconcieved notions, in this world she could be herself. The Nexus was merely a place to further her understanding of herself.

So that one day she wouldn't merely be His equal.....

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: February 09, 2019, 07:23:50 PM »
Dahlia

She tilted her head to the side. "They did mention a knight wandering into these parts, but they said you were probably dead." She placed her arms akimbo by her sides and lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. "So you've been here a while and know a lot about this place, right? Anything you can spare for a couple of adventurers hoping to go further in?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: February 09, 2019, 10:22:55 PM »
Ezekiel

Glamorously, fabulously, he bowed like a humble jester and conjured a dark rose for his mistress, theatrically tossing it to his beloved audience. *wink*

"Heh. Mais merci madame. Glad to have a boss as understanding and lovely as thee. Ugh, god that hurt just saying. Nope, not doing that again." He looked like he was about to retch, and shuddered.

"Anyways, um, not going to ask anything? Am I that boring to you? Hmph." He crossed his arms and pouted in a snide, relaxed way.  "Well, as long as you fill the other end of the bargain I'm good."

Serana

No, nevermind - its humor was still an impenetrable wall. The lich would have sighed if she still breathed. Instead she merely rolled her eyes, and said, "You are some form of spiritual entity bound into a specially customized bipedal corpse designed to contain you." Serana's bright golden eyes had been taking in every detail during their battle and after. "You are not wholly dead, or you would be more completely under my sway. And yet living is not accurate, as you do not respond properly either. So not a wraith - some form of demonic being."

A hint of a smile. "Am I getting close?"