Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178396 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4395 on: February 12, 2019, 04:25:39 AM »
Dahlia

This was definitely starting to rank in Dahlia's top three most disturbing places ever. She kept close to Sakura in case the girl got ambushed before she could release her monsters, and kept an experienced eye out for dangerous things. She didn't bother holstering her gun anymore.

She smirked at the question. "Let's see... street racing, shooting guns, shopping for shoes. You know, girl stuff."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: February 12, 2019, 04:31:54 AM »
Dahlia

This was definitely starting to rank in Dahlia's top three most disturbing places ever. She kept close to Sakura in case the girl got ambushed before she could release her monsters, and kept an experienced eye out for dangerous things. She didn't bother holstering her gun anymore.

She smirked at the question. "Let's see... street racing, shooting guns, shopping for shoes. You know, girl stuff."

Saku

"Girl stuff...?" Sakura mumbled.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: February 12, 2019, 04:43:57 AM »
Saku

Dahlia

The huntress grinned, and bumped Sakura's hip with her own. "You know what I mean, Sakura. Going around, looking for excitement, having a few fights along the way... looking good the whole time? I know it's your kind of thing."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: February 12, 2019, 04:50:39 AM »
Justice

The rider drew Absolution from its chain with a metallic whisper, while his other hand pushed his duster aside to hold Pity. He looked back at Nanako, eyes still like a frozen pond.

"Cover me. We should focus on that thing," he said. His grip around the sword tightened as his eyes scoured the distance between them and it. Punishment exhaled impatiently. "Be careful. Those soldiers might not die easily. Not even to your fists. Don't get swarmed."

Given her speed, she could avoid that situation more easily, and that made her better suited for distracting these angelic soldiers. But destroying this, that would likely take him to do.

Justice shouted, making his monstrous horse shoot like a bullet at the lines of angels. The next instant, within steps of crashing, Justice jumped off, soaring with the momentum over their lines and towards the coccoon, brandinshing his sword and gun.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: February 12, 2019, 04:53:28 AM »
Saku

Dahlia

The huntress grinned, and bumped Sakura's hip with her own. "You know what I mean, Sakura. Going around, looking for excitement, having a few fights along the way... looking good the whole time? I know it's your kind of thing."

Saku

Sakura shook her head. "I wouldn't call that girl stuff, myself."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: February 12, 2019, 05:01:03 AM »
Saku

Dahlia

She held a finger up to her lips and winked. "Shhh, don't let the men get ideas~."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: February 12, 2019, 05:12:40 AM »
Saku

Dahlia

She held a finger up to her lips and winked. "Shhh, don't let the men get ideas~."

Saku

Sakura smiled awkwardly back.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: February 12, 2019, 06:21:13 AM »
Valerie

She gasped for air the moment he pulled away from the kiss. He, he had actually kissed her. This audacity of this man, it.... it made her smile. "Yes I agree."

Smile sinisterly as her arms wrapped around his back and reeled him into her grasp, trapping him in her embrace.

"It would feel much better for the two of us if you were inside me."

Yusho

Already she was getting her bearings back? He repressed a shudder. Yusho really couldn't let up, or he'd be the only one getting eaten, nevermind that this all came from offering his body as a meal. It was the principe of the thing; a dragon wouldn't refuse a challenge after rising to the occasion. But he had to admit, now that he was tangled with her, this game of expectations and taunts was a little fun.

"Don't you want to warm up first?" He asked, swallowing dry. His neck was still woefully exposed. And as the martial artist's hard torso pressed against her through their clothes, he took advantage of lock around his back to hook his arms under her knees, lifting the vampire off the ground.

Scandalously, intimately embraced, Yusho circled back into the castle, under the privacy and safety of its walls.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: February 12, 2019, 01:04:23 PM »
Azad

Azad smiled, raising his arms in surrender to such spirit!

"Ahh, the thrill of the race! It sure is a rush, always chasing for adventure. I can get behind that." He gave both a thumbs up at that.

"This... street racing you speak of. Is it like horseback racing?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: February 12, 2019, 02:28:34 PM »
Azad

Azad smiled, raising his arms in surrender to such spirit!

"Ahh, the thrill of the race! It sure is a rush, always chasing for adventure. I can get behind that." He gave both a thumbs up at that.

"This... street racing you speak of. Is it like horseback racing?"

Dahlia

Taking Sakura's nerves in stride, Dahlia instead gave a one-handed shrug to Azad. "Something like that. But don't think I missed you trying to butt in on girl talk, sir." She wagged a finger to chide him, even as her eyes darted around looking for threats.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: February 12, 2019, 02:38:01 PM »
Hannah

So, let’s recap: Hannah’s botched summoning ritual saw her get pulled into an extradimensional urban area by annoyingly chaste tentacles instead of binding her a familiar. She got shanghai’d by a perverted angel and paladin and molested at a golden picnic in the sky, only for the angel to ditch them both. Then the cambion and paladin went on a date, met with a super creepy sorceress who channeled blasphemous names from the Outer Dark while tempting her to debauchery. There was a spooky magical duel Hannah hadn’t quite fully gotten over.

Then, because Hannah refused to let the paladin finish the other sorceress off she got ditched at a giant floating magical library where she saved a superhuman basketball player. Whom she then gave a penis and got her butt busted by. It had been a really, really busy first day.

But now the demon sorceress was alone, wandering the streets with nobody else around. She didn’t know where BB was, or Lighthart, or even Eleanor or Lucy. Pawning some transmuted gold off had gotten her far enough to stay at some half-decent hotels where she could watch some anime and figure out her next move, but she couldn’t get on Crunchyroll or Kissanime or any place like that to catch up on the new stuff she wanted to see! That, right there, was the final straw.

She was alone, bereft of fresh anime, and starting to feel way too damned horny. Everyone around here was just too damned nice, even the local sex workers. “I guess I’ll just wander around until I find something good…?”

So she did that. It was better than thinking about how trapped she was in this city.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: February 12, 2019, 03:40:42 PM »
Metatron

"LIGHT!? BUT WHY-!"

The pillar of light trembled, disbelieving what he saw. Before he could create anything, before he could so much as guard, Lucy's light overtook everything. Like a blinding flash, a can of white paint hurled all over the canvas. No, destroying the canvas itself. Bringing it all back to zero. And the veil of lies revealed the herald's true form as well, stripping it bare for all to see.

"LUCIFEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!"

The light shattered creation, the false pretense of it anyways. The hand, the three Archangels. If Lucy cared enough to notice, she saw the soulless husks smile before the light shattered them, as if at peace. And then there was nothing. Nothing but silence. Its broken shell leaked its memories, laid bare for all to see.

But it wasn't over.

It couldn't be over.

Metatron, the Herald of the Light

Metatron was one of the most ancient seated in heaven. Due to his age and wisdom, he was elected by God as his voice.

He had dedicated himself to his studies, seeking the pursuit of truth so he could spread the word of God to the masses. So he could help the people who believed in him.

He sought, and sought, and listened. And what he heard, he conveyed. And it didn't matter how cruel or destructive his words could be, even if it hurt humanity temporarily he knew that in the grand scheme of things, it would only serve to push them in the path of prosperity.

So he spoke. And he listened. For so long, he listened.

Humanity did not proceed as he intended.

Father? Is this really part of your plan?

Could there really not have been a better way?

These orders you wish me to convey, they could hurt a lot of people.

Because of his words, more and more people died. He didn't think anything of it. It is not his place to think, only to serve as God's herald faithfully.

No... he could not doubt his Father. To doubt him is to admit that his creation is fallible.

God does not love his creation.

God does not care for his creation.

God

The masses upon heaven believed your word to be absolute.

But it's been so long, and you have not spoken a thing.

I'm scared.

But they all believe in me.

I need to give them a purpose.

Otherwise, what am I to do?

"Urghhh..."

He had to fix this. He had to make this right.

"...why? Why? Why why!? It's not fair... ughhhh..." Bloodied coughs and hacks dripped down the void.  "Hehehe... it's like... ughhh... like He really was here. Hehehehee.... why... so why? Why did you leave us, Father?" Tears streamed down its face. That light, it was no different from his creator's. Why would a wretched traitor like her have something so beautiful?

While he, who had been loyal since the beginning, had been given nothing but this burden?

He just wanted to hear Its voice again. This vigil had been nothing more than a punishment to him. But keeping the stability of heaven was his duty now. He had to make sure it would not fall no matter what. Wounds all over, he struggled so he could get back up, gritting his teeth all the while.

The morning-star stood so high, and he, so low. It was a sick joke.

"Why won't you understand.... if I don't do this, the humans, the angels... everyone is going to die. Get out of here, I can still... fix this. I need to... reset... this world. I am... God... I am... the voi... God... of God..."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: February 12, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »
The Eternal Punishment

"...ooooo..."

The knights of the Seventh Heaven's eyes glowed like white stars, flickering in mismatching rhythms at the sight of the two. But soon, all to fast, everything changed.

The horse's hooves smashed the earth. The first knights advanced. Then those behind, and those around them. And as the horseman leapt high to the sky, a swarm of angels descended to meet it, like a hive of wasps attacking a lone bumblebee.

"Brother?" A concerned voice billowed from within the cocoon. It was a tired, sleepy voice, like that of a child who just woke up.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: February 12, 2019, 04:27:05 PM »
Amanda

"I know right!" Amanda said from behind her. "I've barely gathered any of the book here actually, most of them are actually from my grandfather apparently he was a real bibliophile. Those runes tho, they're all me~"

As she said that she drew nearer and caught the Elf in embrace from behind. "I better key you into the guest list, that way you can come and go when you want to!" She idly drew her fingers across Eru's stomach, tracing her internal mana flow network. "This'll just take a moment." Amanda also added just a jolt of energy right to her reproductive system, as a joke. She wanted to see what would happen, maybe she could even get the Queen to climax.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: February 12, 2019, 04:36:23 PM »
Lucy

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Footsteps drew nearer the downed would be God. But who could make sound in this place that wasn't? That never would be? Of course, there was only one, only one who's light gave shape to this nothingness.

"If you truly wish to serve Him and save them, then you should do so not because you're His Voice, but for your own sake. Save them becaue you want, not because you need to."

She looked down on him, but not with anger, not with smugness, not even with joyous glee. It was just a kind understanding face that greeted him.

"Don't you think that's what Father wanted?"

She was offering a hand to him, not not just a hand. Support, guidance, someone to share the burden with, but above all..... a friend.