Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178331 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4425 on: February 12, 2019, 11:22:18 PM »
Azad

"Oho. This way, conflicts can be settled easily. To the victor go the spoils. Simple, I like it." He smiled at that. Tradition was important, to a degree anyways. It helped one's heart not to go astray. "So you've trained these Pokemon yourself? To think there are dog trainers who take years just to teach a pup how to sit, and you wield them like a leader leads his trained men." He scratched his beard thoughtfully at that.

"You must've had a fair share of free lunch lately."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:25:45 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: February 12, 2019, 11:28:45 PM »
Azad

"Oho. This way, conflicts can be settled easily. To the victor go the spoils. Simple, I like it." He smiled at that. Tradition was important, to a degree anyways. It helped one's heart not to go astray. "So you've trained these Pokemon yourself? To think there are dog trainers who take years just to teach a pup how to sit, and you wield them like a leader leads his trained men." He scratched his beard thoughtfully at that.

"You must've had a fair share of free lunch lately."

Saku

Sakura turned and looked at him before frowning, shaking her head seriously. "It's not free, I won it fair and square in a legitimate battle."

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. This chatting was just to distract herself from the unease she was feeling.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: February 12, 2019, 11:36:24 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura cleared her throat again, cheeks flushed red. She was blinking rapidly, and breathing fast.

Shit, I got myself hot and bothered just thinking about her. Her heart was beating rapidly, and she could feel her arousal wash over her. Was this a feature of this establishment? What insidious foul play, making her act in such an undignified manner!

She shakily brought her teacup to her lips and slowly began to down it.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: February 12, 2019, 11:46:53 PM »
Nanako

Nanako held out as long as she could, but the numbers were making it tough to dodge. Then, seemingly as one, the angels latched onto her, dozens of them, while more still swarmed Justice and his mount. The hands reaching up her thigh sent a warm rush through her before she noticed the beams sent hurtling through the air towards them and the swarm closing in on Justice. Making a quick decision, Nanako grit her teeth and yelled as she turned in the air, bringing the angel-covered leg around wide in a massive roundhouse, bashing the wave closing in on Justice and trying to knock the angels free in the process before moving to dodge the beams sent her way.

Still, she couldn't help a bit of a thrill building in her chest. This really was getting exciting, and more than a little dangerous too.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:51:25 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: February 13, 2019, 12:08:55 AM »
Lance

Steps echoed over the halls of the building, ominously singing a beat while a lone man walked solemnly towards the scene, wielding but a smile and his bible, He really hoped he'd get a hero's break, but it looked like God was one heck of a prankster.

“O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory? The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.  But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen."

And with that, he closed his holy tome. Suddenly, the wounded were healed. If he hadn't been quick about it, he wouldn't have set up the barrier fast enough to protect the bystanders.

"Yo. You look kind of shaky, everything alright kid?" He walked up the angel from behind, curious to see its face. These wings had something off about them, like a familiar picture put over a filter again and again.

Kind of gave him the chills. It was kind of why he showed up as well.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: February 13, 2019, 12:17:34 AM »
Ariel

Her wings fluttered a bit as she turned around suddenly, Asmodai in her hand and eyes narrowed. "Is this some kind of illusion? Or a test? Nothing here should even exist!" There was something resembling panic in her voice. It wasn't quite fear but something a more subtle and unsettling feeling. An unease which couldn't easily be washed away.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: February 13, 2019, 12:24:06 AM »
Lance

"Eh?"

W-well jeez, she looked cute alright. That glare didn't look too promising, but he got it. New day in the Nexus, same attitude. He didn't bother keeping the tally for this kind of reaction. But that sword...

He got chills looking at it. It was like a blast from the past, the bad kind.

"I like to think that I should exist for one. I mean, I've got my two hands, my two feet, all comfortable on the ground here. Pretty rude to imply i'm some accident." He tapped the ground with his feet. "See? Nothing fake about that. Same sun has been shining over my head for years now, and I've got no complaints there."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: February 13, 2019, 12:40:15 AM »
Ariel

"That's not my sun. Nothing has ever been 'shining' over my head since the day I was born. This isn't... where is this place?" The blade was comforting in her hands, centering Ariel and giving her some piece of mind. At least this was familiar; at least this was real.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: February 13, 2019, 12:46:14 AM »
Lance

Oh no.

Oh no no.

Not again. This was like, 26th in a week! This was the question, the one taboo that got under everyone. Because truth is, no one knows where this is, or what it is. Sure they have an idea, of what it does, but it's still pretty much a mystery.

"Nexus. World pulls people from other worlds. People get in. Don't get out. Book." And so, he tossed the book which at this point he couldn't leave home without. The one, the only, the Dummy's Guide to the Nexus, 76th edition. Very reputable, well sourced, and illustrated as well!

If you got any questions, don't be shy. Just, whatever you do, stay calm and zen. Trust me, you get used to it."

Ugh. Not helping, he was bad at this.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: February 13, 2019, 12:56:23 AM »
Suerte

Lara couldn't help but frown as a displeasing jealous storm suddenly raged within her heart.  It was annoying that she felt this way, especially since it was just a little touch.  But she wanted more for some reason, so much more.

"I uhh... sure."

She completely forgot her order.

Suerte couldn't help but giggle, feeling that electric touch from Vanilla.  "That was amazing!" she said.  "I can see the horniness.  Wait... is that how I look?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: February 13, 2019, 01:16:20 AM »
Valentine

"Freind?  Was that it?"  she repeated, almost as if she were talking to herself now.  Slowly turning around, her eyes widened as her pupil's locked onto the wrinkled hand.  "I see.  Its no wonder you took this job.  Have you ever thought about leading one of these districts?"

She was curious.  Maybe this was a power move the entire time, helping her husband might have just been a convenient but affordable act of kindness.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: February 13, 2019, 01:20:00 AM »
Valentine

"Freind?  Was that it?"  she repeated, almost as if she were talking to herself now.  Slowly turning around, her eyes widened as her pupil's locked onto the wrinkled hand.  "I see.  Its no wonder you took this job.  Have you ever thought about leading one of these districts?"

She was curious.  Maybe this was a power move the entire time, helping her husband might have just been a convenient but affordable act of kindness.

Thea

Valentine's thoughts were getting more obvious. Clearly her most natural talent, telepathy, was starting to pick back up again. "It might come to that, if the need arises. It would be a considerable step down from where I was at home. I'm in no rush."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: February 13, 2019, 02:34:18 AM »
Saku

Sakura turned and looked at him before frowning, shaking her head seriously. "It's not free, I won it fair and square in a legitimate battle."

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. This chatting was just to distract herself from the unease she was feeling.

Dahlia

"I think that was supposed to be a compliment, sweetie," Dahlia pointed out to Sakura carefully. "About how skilled you are at these pokemon battles you mentioned."

She took a moment to frown at the silence from the rest of the forest. Where was everything? Surely the stampede they fought earlier wasn't everyone.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: February 13, 2019, 05:57:45 PM »
Nanako

Nanako held out as long as she could, but the numbers were making it tough to dodge. Then, seemingly as one, the angels latched onto her, dozens of them, while more still swarmed Justice and his mount. The hands reaching up her thigh sent a warm rush through her before she noticed the beams sent hurtling through the air towards them and the swarm closing in on Justice. Making a quick decision, Nanako grit her teeth and yelled as she turned in the air, bringing the angel-covered leg around wide in a massive roundhouse, bashing the wave closing in on Justice and trying to knock the angels free in the process before moving to dodge the beams sent her way.

Still, she couldn't help a bit of a thrill building in her chest. This really was getting exciting, and more than a little dangerous too.

Justice

The blaring noise of the sudden bombardment and the shaking of the battlefield made Justice wince. Normally he'd take it in stride, but the deafening wails of the coccoon that followed sent an alarm in his head. Something was changing. And he couldn't tarry here.

Nanako's insane stunt smacked dozens of angels into the air with a bone-shattering crash, and he took his chance.

"RAAHH!" Justice roared, as his form expanded in size and exploded into motion, throwing back the remaining foes sticking to him. Wreathed in titanic power, he swung his blazing sword once and opened a path through the next line, dashing past them and the two closest beams. He dodged around the third as well, putting it between him and another score of angels, and used the moment to look back at Nanako; explosive bolts knocked off soldiers still trying to stick to her at the end of his glare, and then Justice continued forward.

The ground shattered as he closed the distance to the cocoon with another step, and swung with pulvering force at one of its eyes.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:46 PM »
Edelgard

She uncerimoniously slurped down the rest of the tea in her cup, breaking the silence, and then directed her stare at Sakura.

"Your questions. Ask?" Edelgard said, eyes unflinching.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts