Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178436 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4440 on: February 13, 2019, 06:53:38 PM »
Valerie

"Ah but Yusho, I cannot possibly become any warmer than this." She wrapped her legs around his waist to secure herelf in case he would suddenly drop her.

"Unless this raging dragon intends to conquer my walls and hae me go against my nature~" She was at the perfect height now to whisper sensually into his ear, and made as much use of that as she could.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: February 14, 2019, 02:23:21 AM »
Azad

He shrugged at the implication and smiled. "One day, I will say the weather is lovely and someone somewhere will still find a way to grow upset. I envy he who finds the time in this forest to entertain all kids who feel the need to be right at every turn."

It wasn't that he disliked her fighting spirit, but someone had to learn that those who feel the need to correct everything do find themselves correct at the end of the line. Alone. But unlike what she may think, she wasn't the center of the universe right now. He could hear the brushing of the leaves, the churning of critters. And he hoped that the silence was just a break from all this madness.

But he felt something, something far away. And the next step he took only solidified what his senses told him. These were screams.

"~♫" He whistled, as if he found some sort of lead, before turning an icy glare to the knight. "Say, are screams common in this area?"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 02:23:59 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: February 14, 2019, 02:27:33 AM »
Ariel

She looked over it for a moment, wings fluttering in agitation at the facts inside the book. "You mean I'm stuck here forever? That's..." She was caught somewhere. It wasn't between anger or sadness. No, it was far more like joy and guilt.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: February 14, 2019, 02:32:14 AM »
Lance

"Maybe. Probably. Who knows?" He shrugged.

He frowned a little. Her expression looked glad, but he wasn't the sort of fella who was blind to a lady's troubles. Besides, priests are good at fishing the guilt in people's hearts, and that expression?

Guilty as sin. But not in the sense that she was a bad person. It was what it meant to be human.

"So what will you do?" He asked her calmly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: February 14, 2019, 02:45:44 AM »
Throne

"Yes." He responded promptly, although a tinge of something resembling warrior was in his voice. "The Spider is not the easiest person to deal with, but besides herself the webs are free of any opponents or prying eyes. If negotiations go well we could bypass a great many dangers, but there are a few distractions."

The knight sighed. "She is a very modified creature. Her inability to ingest solid foods in leaves her with few options in the forest. Her venom causes her prey's organs to melt, so she incapacitates them after a hunt and wraps them in her web. When they are finished she simply breaks a hole in and drinks. As you might suspect the process is painful, and she uses the screams as a deterrence as much as anything else. But she is not an enemy. Her instincts are powerful, greater than her reason, but as long as you do not show fear she should be able to reign herself in. Passage should be simple after that."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: February 14, 2019, 05:55:36 AM »
Ariel

"I don't know." Survival was simple. The world was binary; good things helped everyone and bad things were what harmed others. There wasn't time for anything else. Every night you thought less of a future and more of tomorrow morning. This was too big, too much at once, like slipping into a pool as deep as the ocean. Her wings flexed and strained, as if they were trying to rip themselves right from her back. No, not quite that. It was almost like an antennae adjusting, uncaring of the rest of her body.

Countless humans overwhelmed and blinded by artificial light, awaiting the true revelation.

Innumerable sinners skittering in the dark and rampaging under the sun, in need of final judgement.

Multitudes of the weak scattered and kept in ignorance, hoping for knowledge privy only to the divine.

A pretender, dancing upon a stage unaware of the secret and raging truth they cannot know.

Almost absentmindedly, she touched her back at the warm sticky feeling. "Oh, it's only blood." She let out a soft giggle and just wiped the red onto her shorts. Whatever tearing the wings had done in her bit of agitation was already fixed up, so there was no reason to worry about it. "Sorry about that! This whole situation is just a bit confusing, haha. I never introduced myself, right? I'm Ariel."

The archon did a slight bow, her wings curling in a bit as part of the display.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: February 14, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »
Saku

"Screams?" She asked Azad, looking around. She hadn't even heard the slightest noise. Was his hearing just that much better than hers?

Sakura gulped. This Nexus was full of terrifying individuals, truly. Sakura still wasn't used to it-sure, they weren't stronger than her pokemon, so that brought her some solace and comfort, knowing she wasn't completely outgunned, but...

But still, it was rather unnerving meeting these humans who could go mano a mano with Aggron.

It made her shiver a bit, but the knight's responce made her take out Wormy and sit on top of her, holding her tightly.

"How horrifying..." Sakura muttered, stroking her bug's soft fur. She knew she'd be protected. It was her job to stay safe, and get them out of harm's way when things got too hairy.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: February 14, 2019, 05:05:19 PM »
Ariel

"I don't know." Survival was simple. The world was binary; good things helped everyone and bad things were what harmed others. There wasn't time for anything else. Every night you thought less of a future and more of tomorrow morning. This was too big, too much at once, like slipping into a pool as deep as the ocean. Her wings flexed and strained, as if they were trying to rip themselves right from her back. No, not quite that. It was almost like an antennae adjusting, uncaring of the rest of her body.

Countless humans overwhelmed and blinded by artificial light, awaiting the true revelation.

Innumerable sinners skittering in the dark and rampaging under the sun, in need of final judgement.

Multitudes of the weak scattered and kept in ignorance, hoping for knowledge privy only to the divine.

A pretender, dancing upon a stage unaware of the secret and raging truth they cannot know.

Almost absentmindedly, she touched her back at the warm sticky feeling. "Oh, it's only blood." She let out a soft giggle and just wiped the red onto her shorts. Whatever tearing the wings had done in her bit of agitation was already fixed up, so there was no reason to worry about it. "Sorry about that! This whole situation is just a bit confusing, haha. I never introduced myself, right? I'm Ariel."

The archon did a slight bow, her wings curling in a bit as part of the display.

Lance

"You should be careful... Ariel. It's no good to push yourself so hard." The sunglasses hid narrowing eyes. These things weren't toys meant for humans, he had no idea how she got her hands on those but one thing was certain. She paid a heavy price for this power.

"Don't move kiddo." He opened his bible and pages turned all by themselves at high speed. Soon, a warm, comforting light covered her, like a hug. He wasn't one for praying, but he hoped it'd make things a little easier.

The blood on her shorts and around the wings soon vanished, and her wounds closed. Not only that, but when the light faded, it brought her the sensation of being born all over again! As if she woke up from the best nap in her life, she was completely revitalized by the man's awesome prayer.

"Ta daaaaah! Better?" He grinned at her with a big thumbs up.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: February 14, 2019, 06:15:03 PM »
Valentine

"A step down?  So you were a bigshot queen huh?" she asked, still staring at the hand.  After a second or two, she met her eyes with her own.  "I can't say I am surprised.  It explains your more.... tactful responses.  I'm not sure if you'll be a great ruler, at least not when your being so disingenuous."

But she would be a better leader than her at the very least.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: February 14, 2019, 06:19:28 PM »
Aruna

There was no response.  It was as if she had faded out of existence.  However, he could feel something inside of him, something familiar, another soul, Aruna's soul.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: February 14, 2019, 06:34:34 PM »
Amanda

"Shush, this is very serious payback for treating this like some date, your mistress is very naughty Emily" she waved her finger at Eru's servant.

"Ok then, now that we're in a more suitable location please enlighten about your plans regarding this contract" Amanda switched subjects seamlessly, after all she'd planned it out like this.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: February 14, 2019, 07:39:35 PM »
Hannah

The demon’s blood didn't have a waiting period for Hannah to grow into it, she mused to herself as she walked through what seemed like the seediest parts of town. As a little girl she'd always felt a pull toward wickedness, always gravitated toward the worst children who liked to bully everyone else. At first the cambion tried to be one of them, to hurt her playmates and take their stuff and feed on their pain. It was good - really good. But after, when the high left her, Hannah always felt like garbage for laughing at another girl crying.

The others noticed her growing reluctance the same way Hannah noticed women and men doing horrible things to each other in alleys here, or stores being robbed over there. She didn't know how to hide her presence then like she did now, so Hannah started being the one bullied. She came to hate the girls who were once her friends… but she couldn't get enough of them either.

The scent of bad drugs, stale beer, and old blood on the air promised familiar horrors that left the young cambion’s heart racing. She could have stopped a dozen times by now and gotten a quick fix, but her magic was telling her the mother lode was waiting somewhere deeper in the district. The faint scent of hell clung to the people here, and Hannah wanted to know where and how and why.

As the neighborhoods got better, the taste of demon grew stronger until at last she found… the place.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:41:07 PM by Aiden »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: February 14, 2019, 07:47:06 PM »
Ariel

"Oh, thanks for the cleanup, but that really wasn't anything to worry about at all." She stretched a bit then, hands raised up as her wings flared out in a much more natural manner than before. "I didn't know you were capable of using tapping into the Pleroma. That's pretty amazing without a material catalyst."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: February 14, 2019, 07:55:41 PM »
Serana

The smile on her face had frozen at this creature’s action. Touching her head… like she was a precocious child. Working up her expectations with competent storytelling and a plot decent enough to make her want to know what came next only to deny her.

Serana swatted You’s hand. And face. With her wand. “You, you foolish fool! How dare a fool like you foolishly attempt to fool me into making me look like a fool, fool?!”

Her lifeless heart knew malevolence. Her face was set in a rictus of hate!

She was definitely not pouting.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: February 14, 2019, 08:03:30 PM »
Lance

"Plero...huh? Nah. I'm just a priest, nothing fancy. I just used a simple healing rite to patch you up. I'm not THAT amazing, hehe..." He rubbed the back of his head and blushed at the compliment. It was pretty funny looking at the giant of a man being all flustered in front of this little girl.

"Besides, only an amateur needs to rely on props like that. Um, no offense! What I mean is just that it's not the tools that matter or how good you can memorize words. Without the heart, the meaning is lost. You can't see miracles without that essential component. At least, that's what I think."