Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180011 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4470 on: February 15, 2019, 12:06:05 AM »
Thea

Rather than retort to Valentine the empress immediately turned to Tsumiko to check on her, drawn by the sound of even breathing and sounds. Thea even removed her other glove with her teeth, and reached over to touch her forehead. The fever was going down.

Good.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: February 15, 2019, 12:09:59 AM »
Valentine

Valentine stared at Tsumiko, not too worried about the response.  "What a relief," she said, thinking out loud.  "I can't imagine Victor would be happy if she died."  The former mob boss stared out the window once again, staring at the sky beyond the moon.  It was strange how she couldn't see the stars anymore.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: February 15, 2019, 12:19:42 AM »
Serana

The smile on her face had frozen at this creature’s action. Touching her head… like she was a precocious child. Working up her expectations with competent storytelling and a plot decent enough to make her want to know what came next only to deny her.

Serana swatted You’s hand. And face. With her wand. “You, you foolish fool! How dare a fool like you foolishly attempt to fool me into making me look like a fool, fool?!”

Her lifeless heart knew malevolence. Her face was set in a rictus of hate!

She was definitely not pouting.

Ezekiel

And so it happened, just as he thought it would, the wand came swatting at him with the fury of a thousand storming arrows on him, delivering swift retribution for his vile, vile act! "Pfffffffffffffffffffftttt! Bwahahahah! Oh god, oh god! That was totally worth it! Pwahahahahahahaha!" He guffawed, trying to hold his stomach because seriously, her face was just great. He had to wipe the tears off his face just to pretend he wasn't losing it. This was amazing. He seriously and missed this kind of stuff.

The dark one bowed theatrically, under heavy enemy fire, and then she just stopped and... aawwwwww! Wait! Was that... was that a pout!? Wow! That was simply a~do~ra~ble! Mwahahahaha! God, he just felt delightfully devilish. He did not even look a little bit sorry at her plight.

In fact he looked like he was enjoying.

Every.

Single.

Second.

"Oh please! Have mercy! Do forgive this wretch of a vassal for this horrible, unforgivable crime!" He bemoaned, hiding his eyes with his hand in absolutely undeniable shame, like a jester in some kind of play.

"A thousand, nay, ten thousand deaths will not be enough for me to atone. The needles of death and the whips of shame would only dirty your tools with my foulness. Oh, the agony! Surely, of all shameless jesters and buffoons, I am the most despicable fiend in this world. You could round all the worst evils in the multiverse, all wicked agents, from the most opulent of lords to the most debased of crooks, and none would match this fool in its shamelessness and depravity."

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he dropped all pretenses and his black eyes deepened in hue. The next thing one could see, he was right next to her, holding her back like a dancer holds his partner. Their bodies were closed, his eyes pierced hers, and clown became the dragon. The one who devoured worlds. The one who plunged kings to despair. The one who slaughtered its comrades. His eyes were enough to make maidens, princesses and queens shiver alike, and his smile was nothing short of confident.

"But I'm your fool."

One has to strike while the iron's hot!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: February 15, 2019, 12:23:50 AM »
Valentine

Valentine stared at Tsumiko, not too worried about the response.  "What a relief," she said, thinking out loud.  "I can't imagine Victor would be happy if she died."  The former mob boss stared out the window once again, staring at the sky beyond the moon.  It was strange how she couldn't see the stars anymore.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko's eyes slowly fluttered open and she took a deep breath. She took another one. And then another. She looked over at Vallentine, and then back at Thea. She frowned.

"What happened?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: February 15, 2019, 12:26:40 AM »
Jeanne

She was about to yell at him for the slap but the vile wolf had already scurried away by the time she turned around. What a crafty bastard, he'd get what he deserved when he came back.

So she waited, and waited, then waited some more until he finally showed his face with some ordinary sexy clothes. Jeanne sighed as she saw them, she was honestly a bit dissapointed.

"That bra is too small, You really think my boobs are that small? And really fishnet? Does that look like my style?" She reached behind herself, and was fibbling with something on her back when her boobs all of a sudden bounced around in her shirt.

The next moment a blue bra came flying right at him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: February 15, 2019, 12:37:30 AM »
Valentine

As Valentine stepped out of the car, she stared upward at the towering apartment that belonged to her husband.  Even the moon stood behind this enormous monument.  It was terrifying, coming back here, beaten defeated, the shame of being wrong.  For that brief moment, she forgot she came to this place with two other girls.  Instead, she stood nearly paralyzed at the base of the building, her hand resting against the cold window of the car.

Locke

Locke's eyes widened as the bra flew at him.  Jesus Christ... he thought as the bra fell to the ground.  Rather than pick it up, he tossed her a bra two sizes higher, half hoping it would fit, half hoping it wouldn't.

"Oh I just wanted to get you all flustered," he said, sliding the bra out of the store.

No he didn't.  He wasn't a fan of those shy girls, always scared of him when he transformed.  It was a turnoff.

"Well it doesn't matter either way.  You saw me half-naked, so I want a peak too.  I've got all sorts of stuff.  He whipped out a skin tight suit that looked like it belonged in an rpg.  It was hard to tell how exactly it would fit, but the front was clearly built to show off underboob and give a little window for the belly.  It was clearly also meant to show off the girl's ass.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 12:50:58 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: February 15, 2019, 12:55:38 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's eyes slowly fluttered open and she took a deep breath. She took another one. And then another. She looked over at Vallentine, and then back at Thea. She frowned.

"What happened?"

Thea

She squeezed Tsumiko's hand, and gave a tired smile with her older face. "We won. You knocked sense into Valentine and proceeded to pass out."

After a moment though, she gave Valentine a nudge with her free hand.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: February 15, 2019, 01:06:27 AM »
Just outside the dressing room

"OHHHH Locke my dear, I leave you for but a few hours and this is the state I find you in. Hanging out with another girl. Tssk tsssk, I thought I was your cutest girlfriend in the whole wide world~"

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist as the magical girl pushed her funbags up against his back. This person was much shorter than him and barely reached his shoulder but her idenitity couldn't be mistaken.

"I uhhhh......"

"I'm sorry for dragging your boyfriend.... really Locke you shouldn't just run away from your partner like that even if you're having a rocky time." Jeanne shook her head as she pushed her way out of the changing room.

"I'll leave you two to catch up....." She said as she continued on out.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: February 15, 2019, 03:05:02 AM »
Saku

"Screams?" She asked Azad, looking around. She hadn't even heard the slightest noise. Was his hearing just that much better than hers?

Sakura gulped. This Nexus was full of terrifying individuals, truly. Sakura still wasn't used to it-sure, they weren't stronger than her pokemon, so that brought her some solace and comfort, knowing she wasn't completely outgunned, but...

But still, it was rather unnerving meeting these humans who could go mano a mano with Aggron.

It made her shiver a bit, but the knight's responce made her take out Wormy and sit on top of her, holding her tightly.

"How horrifying..." Sakura muttered, stroking her bug's soft fur. She knew she'd be protected. It was her job to stay safe, and get them out of harm's way when things got too hairy.

Dahlia

She pointed her pistol out into the general direction Azad was mentioning to them. "Can we go any faster, then?" Not in the direction of the screams of course. Unless that was the direction they had to go in.

Look, Dahlia's empathy extended as far as her eyes and heart, okay?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: February 15, 2019, 03:27:09 AM »
Hannah

The demon’s blood didn't have a waiting period for Hannah to grow into it, she mused to herself as she walked through what seemed like the seediest parts of town. As a little girl she'd always felt a pull toward wickedness, always gravitated toward the worst children who liked to bully everyone else. At first the cambion tried to be one of them, to hurt her playmates and take their stuff and feed on their pain. It was good - really good. But after, when the high left her, Hannah always felt like garbage for laughing at another girl crying.

The others noticed her growing reluctance the same way Hannah noticed women and men doing horrible things to each other in alleys here, or stores being robbed over there. She didn't know how to hide her presence then like she did now, so Hannah started being the one bullied. She came to hate the girls who were once her friends… but she couldn't get enough of them either.

The scent of bad drugs, stale beer, and old blood on the air promised familiar horrors that left the young cambion’s heart racing. She could have stopped a dozen times by now and gotten a quick fix, but her magic was telling her the mother lode was waiting somewhere deeper in the district. The faint scent of hell clung to the people here, and Hannah wanted to know where and how and why.

As the neighborhoods got better, the taste of demon grew stronger until at last she found… the place.

Luscious Angel

As she entered, the first thing she noticed was the scent assaulting her nose. It was overwhelming, it smelled like pure sex, designed to turn even the most steadfast person on. She heard loud music, saw girls, boys, and girls who had the parts of boys dancing, hanging off poles, sitting on patron's laps. There were tables, a bar, and she knew that there was oh so much more inside.

It drew her in.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: February 15, 2019, 03:42:02 AM »
Luscious Angel

As she entered, the first thing she noticed was the scent assaulting her nose. It was overwhelming, it smelled like pure sex, designed to turn even the most steadfast person on. She heard loud music, saw girls, boys, and girls who had the parts of boys dancing, hanging off poles, sitting on patron's laps. There were tables, a bar, and she knew that there was oh so much more inside.

It drew her in.

Hannah

Right before Hannah walked in she wrapped the dark power concealing her tight around herself lest her nature become too obvious. It was great that she did this first, because as soon as she did her senses got hit by a freight train. Her eyes widened behind her glasses as she looked around, taking in all of the debauched sights. Her nose betrayed her as the scent struck her right in her core, causing her knees to shake for a moment.

The cambion clutched her purse of holding and made her way further in, drawn by her senses to one of the tables so she could use it to support herself. “Wow…”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: February 15, 2019, 04:10:09 AM »
Metatron

"You..." He groaned, and tried getting back up, but his eyes widened in horror when she vanished.

Now, he was alone.

No. No.

My mission... no...

"Preposterous... PREPOSTEROUS WRETCH!!" The herald of God roared. But when he tried getting back up, he realized he couldn't move. In fact, he couldn't feel his lower body.

He glanced down, and noticed his mangled leg, dislocated from the impact in a disgusting fashion.

Black cube-like blocks seeped over his fingertips and the edges of his body. But not just his. His existence were starting to grow rejected. The white blood cell had failed, and now the body was self destructing in a last ditch effort to expunge the virus. The Grace that had infected this vessel and body for so long.

"Do you want to save Mael?"
A third voice whispered in the Metatron's ear. And its face turned into horror when it spoke. "My sweet caretaker."

Metatron trembled. He shook, scared to the very fiber of his being. He was utterly paralyzed by this voice, this presence-less interloper whose body or soul could not so much as be seen or felt.

"It's been so long. I am not used to visitors. Forgive me, but the decor has grown... stagnant in my slumber. It seems I have a lot to answer for, mmm?"

The Eternal Punishment

The cocoon stared  at the two with wonder. Its childlike eyes marveled at the two, trying to understand their movements. Meanwhile, its cohorts tried to defend it with all they had... to no avail. They were mowed down without pity, shred and torn to pieces. And it grew excited when the pale rider grew to the size of a behemoth, as if it met another child for its first time. He couldn't play with the insects all day, so it was really nice being able to play with another [ERROR- PARAMETERS UNDEFINED] like him!!

"Let's play! Let's play let's play LETS PLAY LET'S PLAY! MISTER PLATY WITH ME ME ME ME M020u203eu3dh239dh83h89dfh89r5cfhhi8njiif4huifh73489p5ft89789&(TY&*T789pphjjoiijo0(*#*#90*()DH()doesnotcomputedoesnotcomputedoesnotcompute3490yfrh04hfr94h9034hft594nhuiiuhno9h890h890PLAYPLAY89897h8yfrh04hfr94h9034hft594nhuiiuhno9h890yfrh04hfr94h9034hft594nhuiiuhno9h8909f9pioj39dh83h89dfh89r5cfhhi8njiif4huifh73489p5ft89789&(TY&*T789pph39dh83h89dfh89r5cfhhi8njiif4huifh73489p5ft89789&(TY&*T789pph-"

And then, a sword was shoved straight in his eye, causing him to gasp.

Two down, five more to go.

"Ahhh...ahhhhhhh...UAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! IT HURTSSS! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!! WHY!?" It screamed. Pain. Before, he learned of wonder. Then, he learned of people. Fighting, struggling, those were all things that were being imprinting into its psyche.

And now, it learnt pain.

He was scared.

Oh God, they were hurting him. Why, why!? What did he do! Someone, help! He tried running away, escaping, but for some reason, he didn't have legs. He was completely stuck where he was, bleeding and screaming like a child who just had his eye mutilated.

The angels multiplied in swarms and went berserk when confronted with its pain, trying to bite, claw, slash and rip at the behemoth and the squirrel without reason, only pure rage. The swarms whipped and twisted all over, closing in without pity while bloody tears poured down on the earth like a waterfall.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 01:16:22 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: February 15, 2019, 05:46:22 AM »
Luscious Angel

It drew her in.

Hannah

Right before Hannah walked in she wrapped the dark power concealing her tight around herself lest her nature become too obvious. It was great that she did this first, because as soon as she did her senses got hit by a freight train. Her eyes widened behind her glasses as she looked around, taking in all of the debauched sights. Her nose betrayed her as the scent struck her right in her core, causing her knees to shake for a moment.

The cambion clutched her purse of holding and made her way further in, drawn by her senses to one of the tables so she could use it to support herself. “Wow…”

The Luscious Angel

Once inside, the feeling only got a thousand times more intense for the poor girl. She saw a nearly naked demoness saunter over towards her, carrying a cup of water. She smiled at her. "Is this your first time here?" She asked sweetly before pulling out the chair, sitting Hannah down, and plopping herself down on her lap. Her red, sultry skin glistened with sweat, and her breasts were just right there.

Her tail wrapped itself around Hannah's leg and began to carass her. "Welcome to Lady Elizabeth's humble abode. Except it isn't humble at all, but ignore that part." She winked. "Here you can fulfill your dreams, where anything is possible!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: February 15, 2019, 05:52:33 AM »
Hannah

Hannah watched the demon’s every move, drawn by every instinct she’d ever known to drink in everything about her. She practically fell into the chair, and next thing she knew her lap was full of perfect, and perfectly succulent, red flesh. Hannah’s hands found themselves holding onto the demon’s lap, and somewhere she actually missed her own tail.

“Awuh?” Her eloquent response. “A-Ah, I mean, yes. Yes, this is my first time.” That was a little better, right? She leaned back a bit, more so she could take in the sight of the demon’s eyes. And face. And hair.

The tail left a delicious searing sensation along her skin.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: February 15, 2019, 06:21:35 AM »
Valerie

"Ah but Yusho, I cannot possibly become any warmer than this." She wrapped her legs around his waist to secure herelf in case he would suddenly drop her.

"Unless this raging dragon intends to conquer my walls and hae me go against my nature~" She was at the perfect height now to whisper sensually into his ear, and made as much use of that as she could.

Yusho

And oh, it had an effect. The balance of Yusho's body hadn't been shaken, even tangling so close with her, but it didn't matter; the dragon raged all on his own vollition, as his hands slid higher on her legs, until he was nearly groping her rear.

"I'll bet that you can," he said, leaping lightly across the courtyard until they were back inside the castle. If the vampire didn't believe that, maybe he'd have to return the favor from last night. The dragon-blooded nipped at her neck, deliberately letting an icy feeling linger where his mouth tasted her skin, determined to not let her dominate the exchange.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts