Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178411 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4485 on: February 15, 2019, 05:27:45 PM »
Luscious Angel(Charlotte)

Charlotte found herself sequestered off into a discreet corner of Elizabeth's base of operations, where the smell of sex and debauchery was somewhat more muted. She sat in a spartan waiting room, with nothing but a few chairs, a desk, and a suited demon wearing glasses. She looked up and glared around occasionally before returning to whatever she was working on.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: February 15, 2019, 05:30:49 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's eyes slowly fluttered open and she took a deep breath. She took another one. And then another. She looked over at Vallentine, and then back at Thea. She frowned.

"What happened?"

Thea

She squeezed Tsumiko's hand, and gave a tired smile with her older face. "We won. You knocked sense into Valentine and proceeded to pass out."

After a moment though, she gave Valentine a nudge with her free hand.

Tsumiko

"I did-I did what? I don't remember any of that..." She answered blearily. "I feel sore all over, what happened? How did I manage to get you to back down..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: February 15, 2019, 07:24:10 PM »
Hannah

Hannah watched the demon’s every move, drawn by every instinct she’d ever known to drink in everything about her. She practically fell into the chair, and next thing she knew her lap was full of perfect, and perfectly succulent, red flesh. Hannah’s hands found themselves holding onto the demon’s lap, and somewhere she actually missed her own tail.

“Awuh?” Her eloquent response. “A-Ah, I mean, yes. Yes, this is my first time.” That was a little better, right? She leaned back a bit, more so she could take in the sight of the demon’s eyes. And face. And hair.

The tail left a delicious searing sensation along her skin.

Cherry

"What's your name, cutie? I'm Cherry." She leaned forwards and kissed her on the forehead as she reached down and took ahold of her hand, bringing it to her bright red breast. "What brings you here, specifically? What sort of time are you looking to have?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: February 15, 2019, 07:32:18 PM »
Hannah

Hannah watched the demon’s every move, drawn by every instinct she’d ever known to drink in everything about her. She practically fell into the chair, and next thing she knew her lap was full of perfect, and perfectly succulent, red flesh. Hannah’s hands found themselves holding onto the demon’s lap, and somewhere she actually missed her own tail.

“Awuh?” Her eloquent response. “A-Ah, I mean, yes. Yes, this is my first time.” That was a little better, right? She leaned back a bit, more so she could take in the sight of the demon’s eyes. And face. And hair.

The tail left a delicious searing sensation along her skin.

Cherry

"What's your name, cutie? I'm Cherry." She leaned forwards and kissed her on the forehead as she reached down and took ahold of her hand, bringing it to her bright red breast. "What brings you here, specifically? What sort of time are you looking to have?"

Hannah

Even the demon, Cherry… oh hells a succubus with a stripper name, even just the touch of her lips sent a thrill down Hannah’s spine. She swallowed, and said “Hannah. I came here because I felt… something. Someone? I thought they could help me.”

Her hand unconsciously squeezed around Cherry’s breast, the only hint to the cambion’s own heritage being how nicely she did this. “Wow, you're really a demon just walking around.”

She sounded breathless.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: February 15, 2019, 07:46:09 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's eyes slowly fluttered open and she took a deep breath. She took another one. And then another. She looked over at Vallentine, and then back at Thea. She frowned.

"What happened?"

Thea

She squeezed Tsumiko's hand, and gave a tired smile with her older face. "We won. You knocked sense into Valentine and proceeded to pass out."

Tsumiko

"I did-I did what? I don't remember any of that..." She answered blearily. "I feel sore all over, what happened? How did I manage to get you to back down..."

Thea

"You... lost control, and knocked her around quite a bit while I extracted the demon from her." She didn't want to just spill all of Tsumiko's secrets in front of Valentine. "You also talked sense into her as we went until she agreed to let us bring her back to her husband."

She relaxed a moment, and shared a hint of a smile with Tsumiko. "It is good to see you awake again."
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 07:58:02 PM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: February 15, 2019, 09:00:23 PM »
Charlotte

Having acquired a duster and some actual pants since the encounter with Dahlia, Charlotte found herself feeling rather bored waiting for someone to show up. All things considered, however, she was a little surprised not that a place like this existed in the Nexus, but that there weren't more of them. Or perhaps she just hadn't looked hard enough. Something to do later.

The bounty hunter sat, one leg crossed over the other, rolling a rifle shell between her fingers absentmindedly as her boredom steadily piled on. The glares the demon at the desk occasionally let loose with at least had her curiosity, however, Charlotte meeting her eyes a couple times.

"Anything in particular ya mad about?" the blonde asked aloud after a while longer, unable to abide the oppressive silence any longer.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: February 15, 2019, 09:12:41 PM »
Charlotte

Having acquired a duster and some actual pants since the encounter with Dahlia, Charlotte found herself feeling rather bored waiting for someone to show up. All things considered, however, she was a little surprised not that a place like this existed in the Nexus, but that there weren't more of them. Or perhaps she just hadn't looked hard enough. Something to do later.

The bounty hunter sat, one leg crossed over the other, rolling a rifle shell between her fingers absentmindedly as her boredom steadily piled on. The glares the demon at the desk occasionally let loose with at least had her curiosity, however, Charlotte meeting her eyes a couple times.

"Anything in particular ya mad about?" the blonde asked aloud after a while longer, unable to abide the oppressive silence any longer.

Luscious Angel

The demon finally looked up again, briefly. With seeming disdain, she looked back down and returned to her work.

In reality, she was just pissed off. Elly had been severely reprimanded for poor conduct, and had been taken off the show floor and given a shitty office job instead. Oh, why was it so bad? All she'd done was accidentally drain a bit too much energy from some guy. It's not like anybody was going to miss him...

Right now, she wished she had the power to defeat her mistress and rule properly, conquer the city like she knew that she could. She ground her teeth in annoyance, but all she could do was fume about it.

Because she was weak, and Elizabeth was strong.

"Your name will be called shortly, miss. I apologize for the inconvenience." She told Charlotte in a completely deadpan voice.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: February 15, 2019, 09:16:47 PM »
Tsumiko

"What happened?"

Thea

Tsumiko

Thea

"You... lost control, and knocked her around quite a bit while I extracted the demon from her." She didn't want to just spill all of Tsumiko's secrets in front of Valentine. "You also talked sense into her as we went until she agreed to let us bring her back to her husband."

She relaxed a moment, and shared a hint of a smile with Tsumiko. "It is good to see you awake again."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko fell into a deep retrospective silence after that. Did she really do that? Why did she feel so... calm?

She sighed. "It's good to-see you again, too."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: February 15, 2019, 09:24:15 PM »
Charlotte

The blonde met the baleful gaze with bemusement, for a moment toying with the idea of continuing to poke at her. Maybe to see how much it would take to get something a bit less flat out of her, maybe to see where the point of no return was. The whim only lasted a moment, however, Charlotte deciding that starting a fight in a potential employer's business wouldn't be a great first impression. Not to mention the mess. Besides, it might be fun to drop by here later.

Shrugging, the bounty hunter sat back in her seat, a second shell soon joining the first one spinning around her fingers, lightly clinking as they moved from one finger to the next.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: February 16, 2019, 12:55:01 AM »
Locke

That voice.

"Oh no," he whispered under his breath.  That girl has abandoned them so many times.  It was just getting annoying at this point.  He couldn't help but frown as he thought about how she pushed and pulled his feelings.

Even so, he couldn't help but feel excited as she pushed her boobs into his back.  Hate sex could be cathartic right?

"Wait.  No!  It was just..."

She was gone.

"Is Steaven ok?" he asked, the annoyance bleeding out into his voice.

Damn it she was gone.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: February 16, 2019, 01:05:59 AM »
Suerte

Lara couldn't help but frown as a displeasing jealous storm suddenly raged within her heart.  It was annoying that she felt this way, especially since it was just a little touch.  But she wanted more for some reason, so much more.

"I uhh... sure."

She completely forgot her order.

Suerte couldn't help but giggle, feeling that electric touch from Vanilla.  "That was amazing!" she said.  "I can see the horniness.  Wait... is that how I look?"

Vanilla

Vanilla patted her on the head. Both of them. "You look even crazier, I held back on her!"

She poked Suerte's cheek. "Did you learn anything?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: February 16, 2019, 01:10:00 AM »
Valentine

Valentine turned her head, staring back at them.  "Can you move?" she asked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: February 16, 2019, 01:10:40 AM »
Asmael

He shook his head all over to find her, only after a while did he realize where she was, and glanced at his wings with annoyance.

"Oh. Jeez, don't scare me like that. Hmph!" And with a vigorous smack he slapped his wings together, giving her the head-chop of her life indirectly.

"Let's figure a way out." He thought. This place looked odd, it looked just like Terra but...

Well, looking all around him, it looked beautiful. Nothing like the Earth he was used to. But wasn't this place supposed to be his inner world? Why would there be a place he didn't recognize in there?

Weird. Well, no point. Might as well check it out! Hopefully brother was safe...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: February 16, 2019, 01:30:23 AM »
Aruna

The wings shook, wiggling almost.  He still had control over them, but when he hit them, they seemed to move on their own.  A hand emerged from his chest, open palm, shaking in surrender.

Darkness trailed behind him as he flew, making him look like a dark comment soaring through the sky.  He could feel something warm in the back of his brain.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: February 16, 2019, 01:34:28 AM »
Valentine

Valentine turned her head, staring back at them.  "Can you move?" she asked.

Thea

She inclined her head, and left it at that for Tsumiko. For now.

Then Thea shrugged off Valentine's question. "Whenever you are ready to confront them."