Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178415 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4500 on: February 16, 2019, 01:40:54 AM »
Asmael

"Hehehe..." This kind of felt nostalgic. Flying around like this. A weakling like him would've never been able to soar the skies like this, let alone with someone else.

"You know, you remind me of someone."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: February 16, 2019, 01:53:25 AM »
Azad

"Sounds like great company." He smiled charmingly and held his chin, thinking for a while. Then, he turned to Sakura. "So what will we do leader? Do we go in that direction or avoid it?  And how do you want to approach this if it comes to that?" His eyes looked like they were practically scoring into hers, as if looking inside her soul.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: February 16, 2019, 01:54:41 AM »
Aruna

Aruna's hand formed a question mark.  She felt nice, merged with him like this.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: February 16, 2019, 02:03:52 AM »
Edelgard

She uncerimoniously slurped down the rest of the tea in her cup, breaking the silence, and then directed her stare at Sakura.

"Your questions. Ask?" Edelgard said, eyes unflinching.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura looked at her quizzically, confused, as she drank her tea. What questions...?

Oh yeah, the reason they'd come here.

She shook her head and glanced at the demon. Did Edelgard really want to talk about private bussiness around her?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:08:44 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: February 16, 2019, 02:09:00 AM »
Azad

"Sounds like great company." He smiled charmingly and held his chin, thinking for a while. Then, he turned to Sakura. "So what will we do leader? Do we go in that direction or avoid it?  And how do you want to approach this if it comes to that?" His eyes looked like they were practically scoring into hers, as if looking inside her soul.

Saku

Sakura glared back at him with an equal intensity, making him feel like she was trying to see his future. "We'll go." She said authoritatively. She wanted to know when she was made the leader. She didn't remember having such a conversation, really. Had she brought it up before?

She wasn't sure.

"We'll wing it. Sir Knight, lead the way."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: February 16, 2019, 02:20:01 AM »
Throne

At the teenager's reaction something almost resembling guilt seemed to writhe within him. His look was a tad downcast. "I do not wish to be harsh. This role, this personality, it is not my nature. If the circumstances were different I would have preferred a picnic under the sun rather than stomping through these weeds. But a force converges on this place through you. You must follow, I must play as a guide, and none of us are free to do as we wish. Forgive me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: February 16, 2019, 02:22:56 AM »
Throne

At the teenager's reaction something almost resembling guilt seemed to writhe within him. His look was a tad downcast. "I do not wish to be harsh. This role, this personality, it is not my nature. If the circumstances were different I would have preferred a picnic under the sun rather than stomping through these weeds. But a force converges on this place through you. You must follow, I must play as a guide, and none of us are free to do as we wish. Forgive me."

Sakura

Sakura sighed, but she understood. She was here for reasons she couldn't understand, couldn't control either. Sakura shook her head. "Forget about it, it's fine. Please, guide us."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: February 16, 2019, 02:29:42 AM »
Azad

E-eh? Wing it? Jeez, she can't be serious...

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't sweat it." He lightly tapped the knight in the back comfortingly, giving him his best thumbs up. "You don't need to be so gloom if you don't feel like it. I'm sure once this is all over, we'll be able to hang out and have a nice barbecue, all four of us."

Hrm. That wasn't the best way to put it. He wasn't in the best of partying moods, but he wouldn't imagine another kind of place for him. But a creature that could feel fear? That could go south quickly if they didn't take precautions.

"Say, when you were talking about signs of fear... do you know if that includes things like body temperature or heart rate?" He sounded concerned, but pretty casual about it.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: February 16, 2019, 02:36:07 AM »
Throne

"No, your facial expressions being kept placid should be acceptable enough so long as she does not get too close. I will make sure to keep her at as much of a distance as possible. Her appearance is not too unsettling; it is mostly the screams which drive people to make a mistake. I would recommend covering your ears. She will be quite loud." If metal could frown he would have done so.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: February 16, 2019, 02:42:15 AM »
Throne

"No, your facial expressions being kept placid should be acceptable enough so long as she does not get too close. I will make sure to keep her at as much of a distance as possible. Her appearance is not too unsettling; it is mostly the screams which drive people to make a mistake. I would recommend covering your ears. She will be quite loud." If metal could frown he would have done so.

Dahlia

Dahlia nodded, taking the warning seriously with a frown. "Don't worry, my pain resistance is pretty much perfect if I'm expecting it." And if it damaged her eardrum it would heal immediately.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: February 16, 2019, 02:44:28 AM »
Throne

Dahlia

Dahlia nodded, taking the warning seriously with a frown. "Don't worry, my pain resistance is pretty much perfect if I'm expecting it." And if it damaged her eardrum it would heal immediately.

Saku

Sakura opened her mouth, closed it, and then opened it again. She just needed to control her emotions, right? That shouldn't be so hard, right?

She took a deep breath to calm herself before adopting her poker face. "Thank you for the warning."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: February 16, 2019, 02:53:22 AM »
Azad

"Well, no use worrying about it now." He put his hands behind his back. "Let's dance."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: February 16, 2019, 05:04:53 AM »
Throne

The forest turned white as they ventured further in. Instead of a canopy there was a weave of white which sunlight filtered through. It was beautiful in a sense. It was a palace of webs which stretched across the whole area. One could almost consider it beautiful if not for the wailing.

Hanging from the coated trees were cocoons, and if not for the strength of the webs they would be thrashin. Animal, human, and things unrecognizable by any student of the natural world wailed. After a while it didn't sound as terrible as much as it was simply loud. The overlapping cacophony became little more than animal noises soon enough, in feeling if not fact. It was at least some comfort that as the light dimmed and they entered the thickest section of the web that the sounds faded away. The cocoons here were still, but light was scarce in this place. By the time the knight had stopped them it was nearly impossible to see, but as if on cue they felt the webs tremble beneath their feet and a vaguely humanoid figure appeared.

"My thanks, oh knight, for bringing my next meal on schedule." Despite its politeness the voice was raspy, made up more of chittering than the soft tones of a human. It almost sounded painful, as if she was forcing herself to speak.

Unfailingly polite, he inclined his head. "We simply require passage, Spider. There is no need for guidance. Simply allow us passage through your tunnels." Despite his assurances from before the threat of violence hung in the air, almost palpable. It was the way she moved. Now without disturbing a single stand, circling the group more like a wolf than an arachnid.

"Ah, so it is passage then." The chittering grew in volume. "You must be truly desperate to come with such company. Human, human, I have had recently. But jotun is such a treat within these woods, even a diluted snack would be a rare thing. Little meals, why have you crawled into my web? Why follow the knight? His sin weighs heavily on his back, and he has done much evil in his time here. You can never be certain of what he shall do. A formerly honed blade, fallen from the hand of his master. He can cut ally and enemy in equal measure. But I merely seek a meal. Provide me dinner. One of your exotic pets perhaps, I could smell it even within here. Or maybe some time with the jotun-blooded instead. I will lead you through the tunnels myself then. There will be no illusions. No trickery."

With a twitch of agitation the knight almost drew his blade, but something restrained his hand. Instead he simply shook his head. "I beg that you would choose wisely. I have nothing to say here."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: February 16, 2019, 06:00:32 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as Justice suddenly went even bigger than before, the blast that quickly dislodged the remaining angels barely registering as she went back to beating her way through the creatures before her. This time, however, she had something specific in mind. These swarms were getting troublesome, and Justice's new form would no doubt draw more attention to him. With that in mind, Nanako dashed over to the rider, sigils under her gloves lighting up dimly as she called up her punchgaunts. In the moment between the summons and them arriving, just as she made it to his side, a cacophonus scream echoed out as Justice stabbed at the creature above them, Nanako wincing and resisting the urge to put her hands to her ears on the reflex, not out of real discomfort from the noise itself, but the sheer desperation and anguish it gave voice to.

For a moment, she wondered how she'd wound up in this fight, but the moment quickly passed, her cross-shaped punchgaunts settling in as the chestnut brown energy coalesced around her. Fighting with the gaunts on wasn't easy, like wading through waist high water. While sluggish by her own standards, Nanako's speed was closer to that of the angels assaulting them and of Justice behind her. The berserk swarm rushing them should've been able to overwhelm the brawler by sheer force of numbers.

Then she cocked back a fist and let fly with a yell, and if her normal punches were like gunshots, this was like being at ground-zero of an artillery piece going off, each punch of the barrage that followed battering the swarm back not with a direct hit, but from the sheer shockwave following her blows. Her fists blew them back hard, into the ground and each other, while her kicks sent them flying askew, like hurricane winds plucking a glider from the sky. The bloody tears that followed barely registered, just a faint warmth on skin already flush with the rush of battle, among other things.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: February 16, 2019, 03:17:02 PM »
Valerie

She threw her her head back as he nipped at her neck, primal instincts flarin far beyond her control now, there was no stopping it. she had to have it now.

NOW.

Her head bounced back with frightening speed as her fangs aimed straight for his throat, the liquid pleasure would be denied her no more. Now it was time to feed.