Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178347 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4515 on: February 16, 2019, 03:48:42 PM »
Yusho

"Gurgh!" Yusho's voice rippled involuntarily as the fangs pierced his neck. A rush of heat spread from the wounds to the rest of his body, and his blood coursed into Valerie with no less intensity than before. A strong taste, like a breeze that was freezing and boiling all at once, sending sparks through her.

The exalt pulled the vampire closer on flighty instinct, forcing their bodies to grind against each other. One of his hands held on to her lower back, as the other roughly grabbed her bottom through her clothes.

It was somewhat frightening how much more overwhelming it was when he wasn't consciously holding back. She could definitely hear his heart drum and scent his sweat now.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: February 16, 2019, 04:09:37 PM »
Lucy

She looked up at him curiously, his agitation was a bit overblown she felt it's not like she had cheated him out of his wealth or anything. "Steaven was fine last I saw him, and the Shaman has been subdued for now. Turns out it was just a manifestation of the guy's subconcious desires, acting all independently and stuff so I couldn't just kill him without hurting Steaven....."

Then she jabbed him in the side playfully. "And will you get over yourself! Why are you so angry? I just went for a walk, once! The second time I showed up you were the one who ran away....... If you're that backed up..... We could do it in the changing room~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: February 16, 2019, 05:57:27 PM »
Charlotte

The blonde met the baleful gaze with bemusement, for a moment toying with the idea of continuing to poke at her. Maybe to see how much it would take to get something a bit less flat out of her, maybe to see where the point of no return was. The whim only lasted a moment, however, Charlotte deciding that starting a fight in a potential employer's business wouldn't be a great first impression. Not to mention the mess. Besides, it might be fun to drop by here later.

Shrugging, the bounty hunter sat back in her seat, a second shell soon joining the first one spinning around her fingers, lightly clinking as they moved from one finger to the next.

Luscious Angel(Charlotte)

Eventually, the demon called her name, and waved Charlotte inside. As she entered the hallway, the demoness led her to an office, her wings flapped with an annoyed tenor, and she could hear the woman making annoyed noises about having to do this.

Eventually, they came to an office door with the label "Quest Managment."

"It's here. Wait in here for a minute, your interviewer will arrive shortly."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: February 16, 2019, 06:05:34 PM »
Hannah

Hannah watched the demon’s every move, drawn by every instinct she’d ever known to drink in everything about her. She practically fell into the chair, and next thing she knew her lap was full of perfect, and perfectly succulent, red flesh. Hannah’s hands found themselves holding onto the demon’s lap, and somewhere she actually missed her own tail.

“Awuh?” Her eloquent response. “A-Ah, I mean, yes. Yes, this is my first time.” That was a little better, right? She leaned back a bit, more so she could take in the sight of the demon’s eyes. And face. And hair.

The tail left a delicious searing sensation along her skin.

Cherry

"What's your name, cutie? I'm Cherry." She leaned forwards and kissed her on the forehead as she reached down and took ahold of her hand, bringing it to her bright red breast. "What brings you here, specifically? What sort of time are you looking to have?"

Hannah

Even the demon, Cherry… oh hells a succubus with a stripper name, even just the touch of her lips sent a thrill down Hannah’s spine. She swallowed, and said “Hannah. I came here because I felt… something. Someone? I thought they could help me.”

Her hand unconsciously squeezed around Cherry’s breast, the only hint to the cambion’s own heritage being how nicely she did this. “Wow, you're really a demon just walking around.”

She sounded breathless.

Cherry

Cherry leaned forwards, pressing her breasts into Hannah's face as she sat down on her lap. The woman began grinding herself against Hannah's thighs. "Thanks to the Mistress's guidance and control, humans and demons are capable of peaceful coexistence in this district. Nobody needs to hide anything from the other~"

She squeezed her breasts tightly, rubbing her skin against Hannah's face. The smell was overwhelmingly arousing. She seemed to be wearing some kind of aphrodisiac perfume.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: February 16, 2019, 06:10:06 PM »
Hannah

“Mmph,” was all she managed to get out at first, instinctively rubbing her nose against Cherry’s skin. Hannah felt her soft flesh rubbing against her face, thighs against her thighs, her own nipples getting hard as a rock while heat immediately filled her like she was a glove. She came up for air, just barely, brown eyes looking up into gold. “C-Could we do this, ah, in private then?”

Oh, the sorceress knew she was getting played hard, but being exploited for the selfish desire of a demon was what she needed right now anyway.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: February 16, 2019, 06:12:54 PM »
Hannah

“Mmph,” was all she managed to get out at first, instinctively rubbing her nose against Cherry’s skin. Hannah felt her soft flesh rubbing against her face, thighs against her thighs, her own nipples getting hard as a rock while heat immediately filled her like she was a glove. She came up for air, just barely, brown eyes looking up into gold. “C-Could we do this, ah, in private then?”

Oh, the sorceress knew she was getting played hard, but being exploited for the selfish desire of a demon was what she needed right now anyway.

Cherry

"So, you wish to get a private room?" She caressed Hannah's hair. "I can arrange for someone to take care of you well, yes." She cooed, enjoying the feeling of control over this human.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: February 16, 2019, 06:20:03 PM »
Hannah

Cherry

"So, you wish to get a private room?" She caressed Hannah's hair. "I can arrange for someone to take care of you well, yes." She cooed, enjoying the feeling of control over this human.

Hannah

Already she could feel the demon's pride, Cherry's lust for power over her, and ached for it. Fed into it as she said, "It couldn't be you, Cherry?"

She nuzzled her face into that gorgeous, deliciously scented chest.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: February 16, 2019, 06:35:30 PM »
Azad

The poor man put his hands on his ears for the duration of the whole trek. It wasn't that he wasn't in a chatty mood, but this place was so loud he doubted they'd even hear him. And finally, they found themselves in the heart of this palace of webs.

Jotunn? What was that? He pondered, letting the smells surrounding him guide him. Venom, foul in its essence, the stench of flesh, and... metal?

"No can do. Besides, you look like you have plenty food back there. But if you insist..."

He took another step, and updated his sensory information. Now, he could clearly see. And since he saw her, he reached  for his pocket ominously and launched an orange blur right at her.

Pinned by the dagger was a ripe peach, plump and juicy as a worthy offering to her that was stuck on the web right next to her. The vibration gave him an even better reading of his surroundings.

He bowed with a pleasant smile. "Bon appetit~"

He hoped she liked it. It was his best peach.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 06:36:08 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: February 16, 2019, 06:43:59 PM »
Throne

The forest turned white as they ventured further in. Instead of a canopy there was a weave of white which sunlight filtered through. It was beautiful in a sense. It was a palace of webs which stretched across the whole area. One could almost consider it beautiful if not for the wailing.

Hanging from the coated trees were cocoons, and if not for the strength of the webs they would be thrashin. Animal, human, and things unrecognizable by any student of the natural world wailed. After a while it didn't sound as terrible as much as it was simply loud. The overlapping cacophony became little more than animal noises soon enough, in feeling if not fact. It was at least some comfort that as the light dimmed and they entered the thickest section of the web that the sounds faded away. The cocoons here were still, but light was scarce in this place. By the time the knight had stopped them it was nearly impossible to see, but as if on cue they felt the webs tremble beneath their feet and a vaguely humanoid figure appeared.

"My thanks, oh knight, for bringing my next meal on schedule." Despite its politeness the voice was raspy, made up more of chittering than the soft tones of a human. It almost sounded painful, as if she was forcing herself to speak.

Unfailingly polite, he inclined his head. "We simply require passage, Spider. There is no need for guidance. Simply allow us passage through your tunnels." Despite his assurances from before the threat of violence hung in the air, almost palpable. It was the way she moved. Now without disturbing a single stand, circling the group more like a wolf than an arachnid.

"Ah, so it is passage then." The chittering grew in volume. "You must be truly desperate to come with such company. Human, human, I have had recently. But jotun is such a treat within these woods, even a diluted snack would be a rare thing. Little meals, why have you crawled into my web? Why follow the knight? His sin weighs heavily on his back, and he has done much evil in his time here. You can never be certain of what he shall do. A formerly honed blade, fallen from the hand of his master. He can cut ally and enemy in equal measure. But I merely seek a meal. Provide me dinner. One of your exotic pets perhaps, I could smell it even within here. Or maybe some time with the jotun-blooded instead. I will lead you through the tunnels myself then. There will be no illusions. No trickery."

With a twitch of agitation the knight almost drew his blade, but something restrained his hand. Instead he simply shook his head. "I beg that you would choose wisely. I have nothing to say here."

Saku

Beneath Sakura's poker face, she was in turmoil. She fumed with anger, at the suggestion she feed one of her pokemon to this creature. How dare she. She'd rather burn her, destroy this entire forest, go home.

She calmed her nerves. "I have nothing to offer you." She answered in a completely deadpan voice, using all of her self control to keep herself under control, unclenching her finger.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: February 16, 2019, 07:47:57 PM »
Dahlia

Dahlia just shrugged it off, hiding that deep down the ambiance had her a little... nervous, too. Damn this creepy place.

"I think I'll stick with the knight guy for now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: February 17, 2019, 01:45:18 AM »
Amanda

"Shush, this is very serious payback for treating this like some date, your mistress is very naughty Emily" she waved her finger at Eru's servant.

"Ok then, now that we're in a more suitable location please enlighten about your plans regarding this contract" Amanda switched subjects seamlessly, after all she'd planned it out like this.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel bit her lip and glared at the other girl for a bit, face beet red. But she quickly got over it, and stood up on her own. "Well, we would create a magically binding contract to enforce what we agree upon, first of all. That's non negotiable. I would like to sign a pact of friendship, where we agree to maintain friendly relations with each other, but, I'll skip to the good part."

The magic circles all over her body flashed. "I'd agree to upgrade your soul. I can attest to its safety under a lie detection spell. Meanwhile, you'd agree to let me examine your eyes, and try to replicate them myself."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: February 17, 2019, 03:18:45 AM »
Throne

"Ah, a shame. You would place your trust in one who would keep such secrets? Him compared to I who has placed everything on display? I keep no secrets; I tell no lies. A clear and fair price rather than simply taking what I desire when you do not suspect it." She slunk back, pulling away from the group. "But I am impressed. A web woven so tight that your prey remains within even when offered a chance out. I admire your skill as a fellow weaver, sir knight."

And then she was gone. Somewhere deeper within the winding web for her to wait until her next meal. That was when the knight let out a sigh of relief. "What a loathsome creature. Let us make our way through here quickly."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: February 17, 2019, 04:27:41 AM »
Lily

Pop.

"Oh more people." Lily looked up as the cork of the whiskey bottle she was holding flew off and bounced across the room. The fire elemental had been leaning back in her chair with her feet on the table as she waited for something to happen.

"Oi, are you just gonna stand by the door all day? You're kinda blocking the way." She sure didn't look like she worked here.

She chugged the booze, not caring for how bizzare it looked for a girl of her apparent age. Hah, they probably thought she was too young to be in here in the first place. Although some of the patron had been staring creepily at her on the way in...

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: February 17, 2019, 04:40:16 AM »
Azad

"Huh. I guess she wasn't too hungry after all." He sighed, finally relaxing a little. Man, dealing with all these monsters was the worst. "So, got any idea what she meant by that, Tin man?" He crossed his arms and looked at him.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: February 17, 2019, 04:48:16 AM »
Azad

"Huh. I guess she wasn't too hungry after all." He sighed, finally relaxing a little. Man, dealing with all these monsters was the worst. "So, got any idea what she meant by that, Tin man?" He crossed his arms and looked at him.

Dahlia

"Good question." Dahlia then started moving in the general direction the knight seemed to want them to go. "Let's ask it while we're moving, shall we?"