Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178451 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4530 on: February 17, 2019, 04:49:49 AM »
Saku

Sakura nodded at the group, looking around at the truly horrific surroundings. "Yes, lets."

This place gave her the heebie jeebies.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: February 17, 2019, 04:57:21 AM »
Throne

"...Very well. If you have questions then I will answer them to the best of my ability." He strode off into the darkness without further chatting. There was something foreboding in the air, an unease he simply couldn't shake.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: February 17, 2019, 04:58:32 AM »
Saku

"Let's just get out of here, alright. I don't have any questions that I want to ask in a place like this."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: February 17, 2019, 04:59:05 AM »
Dahlia

Dahlia shook her head. "Here's an important one: How much further?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: February 17, 2019, 04:59:43 AM »
Saku

Sakura smiled. "Yeah, that's a good one, actually. I take it back."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: February 17, 2019, 05:08:42 AM »
Hannah

“Mmph,” was all she managed to get out at first, instinctively rubbing her nose against Cherry’s skin. Hannah felt her soft flesh rubbing against her face, thighs against her thighs, her own nipples getting hard as a rock while heat immediately filled her like she was a glove. She came up for air, just barely, brown eyes looking up into gold. “C-Could we do this, ah, in private then?”

Oh, the sorceress knew she was getting played hard, but being exploited for the selfish desire of a demon was what she needed right now anyway.

Cherry

"So, you wish to get a private room?" She caressed Hannah's hair. "I can arrange for someone to take care of you well, yes." She cooed, enjoying the feeling of control over this human.

Hannah

Already she could feel the demon's pride, Cherry's lust for power over her, and ached for it. Fed into it as she said, "It couldn't be you, Cherry?"

She nuzzled her face into that gorgeous, deliciously scented chest.

Cherry

"Ehehe~ I'm flattered, but my job is to be a hostess at this restaurant and to play with the people out here. If you want more specialized services, I can lead you to them." She continued stroking Hannah's  hair.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: February 17, 2019, 05:10:28 AM »
Azad

"...Tired already?" He raised an eyebrow at that question. What good would knowing that be? They'd be done when they were done, and if they needed to take a break then they would. Relaxed as ever, he stretched a little and yawned.

"See, I just don't get it. We're not the first ones to get in this forest, and we're probably not the only ones strong enough to deal with that small greeting we had. Assuming you weren't busy with playing with your thumbs, you've led a fair share of people through these parts. And no one came back. Not one person who ventured in these woods was found whole. If you're on our side, then sorry for the pointless finger pointing. Thing is, there's just one thing I'm not buying."

And all of a sudden, an icy cold stare pierced right into the man's armour.

"You're after something too, aren't you?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: February 17, 2019, 05:12:33 AM »
Cherry

"Ehehe~ I'm flattered, but my job is to be a hostess at this restaurant and to play with the people out here. If you want more specialized services, I can lead you to them." She continued stroking Hannah's  hair.

Hannah

... okay. So if she wanted what she wanted, she'd need to turn on the charm a little more. Hannah reached up to remove her own glasses, and waved them away until they vanished. Her face was blushing pink as she whispered, "And if our play just happens to move around a little? Is that so bad?"

One of her hands found its way to Cherry's rear, feeling at the warm demon's skin. The sorceress' head was getting a little fuzzy. She hoped the spell concealing her true nature wasn't slipping.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: February 17, 2019, 05:38:45 AM »
Othinus

In the lonely forest, a raven cawed. One, then another, and another after that. Soon the sound began to echo throughout the woods, a great flock of the birds gathering with purpose and intelligence far beyond them. All of them with a single eye gouged out. Then all at once they soared into the air with perfect unity. Great webs stretching across the treetops barred their way, but they were no mere birds. Runes flared into being and bolts of fire fell one after another in great numbers, blasting through the protection and scorching the area. And soon they had arrived upon their target. The Den of the Spider was a fortress of silk built into a foundation of solid earth.

The ravens took flight. Their movements were her fingers, their dance was the array, and in their wake they left runes. Each could only produce a spark, but that was all that was needed.

Throne

"Yes. You're right in one respect. But--" He paused for a moment, completely silent. There was nothing to hear. The Spider's webs had wrapped so thick around this place that the screams of her victims could not be heard. No, there was something else...

"Run. Do not slow down for an instant. I will cover the rear." A small light gathered in his hand before fluttering off into the darkness. "Follow it! Go!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: February 17, 2019, 03:20:19 PM »
Serana

Were Serana still alive her heart may have been pounding from the sudden intensity of the moment. The entire thing was so out of nowhere that she couldn't expect any other outcome if she breathed and felt warmth and so forth.

As it was she was a lich, and none of those things happened, and so she pushed one of her hands in You's face so she could push it away with a look of annoyance. “Don't just say things that can be taken out of context, fool!”

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: February 17, 2019, 03:53:13 PM »
Edelgard

Her brows creased as she followed Sakura's gaze. She was the one who suggested coming out to eat and looked distracted now... but Edelgard didn't want others listening in either.

"Leave," she said to the waiting maid, before turning back to the magician. "Privacy magic, know it?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: February 17, 2019, 04:08:00 PM »
A-701

The spider's face was concealed by silky strands of hair and a thick coat. All that was visible was a glaring eye, giving him an ominous vibe. Like a monster ready to strike.

"..."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: February 17, 2019, 05:00:38 PM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger stepped into the room, catching the popped cork between her fingers right before it could bounce into her head. She looked bemusedly at the source of the cork, not really having much to say about the sight of a small redhead downing that much rum.

The man in the other corner drew her curiosity, however, the air of menace he was giving off practically palpable, like an appetizing combination of spices.

Charlotte strode over, duster drifting slightly on a nonexistent breeze as she looked the man over.

"So what brought you here?" Charlotte mused, "The money, or something more personal?"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 05:20:15 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: February 17, 2019, 05:09:19 PM »
Cherry

Cheer let out a loud, sensual moan, drawing stares from the other patrons when Hannah squeezed her butt.

"Ahn, Miss, I can't!" She moaned.

Of course, it was an act. Partially. She was aroused, but she was certainly playing up her reactions. More importantly, a little familar aura was leaking out of her. Was she half demon? Interesting.

"I can't just-abandon my shift!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: February 17, 2019, 05:25:47 PM »
Justice

The ear-piercing lamentations battered at the executioner, and no drop of sympathy dulled his blade. He'd done far worse than this, and been complicit in crimes against innocents for purely selfish reasons far before he spilled blood for the universe's sake. He couldn't be deterred from his task by this. But he had to finish this quick.

Justice dislodged his sword with an ugly splurt as the air boomed with the sound of his ally's strikes. He was glad he'd brought her along. The explosive increase in her power surprised him, but it was just what he needed; he'd have to thank her later.

Searing light gathered in his eyes as he jumped on top of the screeching and pulsing egg, and let it loose. The beam tore a vaporized swath through the surface of the coccoon ahead of his rush, with the same ease it carved through a tank, and his sword followed behind it, cutting a deep gash into its celestial flesh.

Powering through the berserking swarm of angels with his body, letting their weapons merely scratch or ping off his armored skin, he raised Absolution's apocalyptic form with both hands when the blast from his glare ceased, and plunged it into the core of another panicking eye.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts