Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180066 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4545 on: February 17, 2019, 06:17:10 PM »
Cherry

Cherry let out a loud, sensual moan, drawing stares from the other patrons when Hannah squeezed her butt.

"Ahn, Miss, I can't!" She moaned.

Of course, it was an act. Partially. She was aroused, but she was certainly playing up her reactions. More importantly, a little familar aura was leaking out of her. Was she half demon? Interesting.

"I can't just-abandon my shift!"

Hannah

She brushed her human form's modest chest up against Cherry's more impressive one, and placed her mouth next to the demon's ear. "How much does it cost to change that answer?"

Let's see, almost all female demons with tails had special sensitive spots right about at the base of it... and if Hannah just used her fingernails like this-

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: February 17, 2019, 08:06:09 PM »
Cherry

Cherry let out a loud, sensual moan, drawing stares from the other patrons when Hannah squeezed her butt.

"Ahn, Miss, I can't!" She moaned.

Of course, it was an act. Partially. She was aroused, but she was certainly playing up her reactions. More importantly, a little familar aura was leaking out of her. Was she half demon? Interesting.

"I can't just-abandon my shift!"

Hannah

She brushed her human form's modest chest up against Cherry's more impressive one, and placed her mouth next to the demon's ear. "How much does it cost to change that answer?"

Let's see, almost all female demons with tails had special sensitive spots right about at the base of it... and if Hannah just used her fingernails like this-

Cherry

"How much do you have~?" Cherry asked jokingly, yelping as Hannah randomly poked the base of her tail. "What are you doing?" She asked with a face full of confusion.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: February 17, 2019, 08:08:52 PM »
Cherry

"How much do you have~?" Cherry asked jokingly, yelping as Hannah randomly poked the base of her tail. "What are you doing?" She asked with a face full of confusion.

Hannah

"What kind of something do you want?" A giggle escaped Hannah, even as she licked her lips. Whatever was in that perfume was really getting to the cambion right now! "Every demon I've known has a spot somewhere around here that just... drives them nuts." As such, she began to feel around back there some more, seeking that sweet spot around Cherry's tail with her fingers while gently biting down on her own lip.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: February 17, 2019, 08:13:27 PM »
Lily

"I asked him to come...." Lily interrupted Charlotte, although talking and drinking at the same time turned to be hard. But that wouldn't be an issue soon the bottle was juuuuuust about to run out.....

Huh?

She chugged and chugged but no matter how much she swallowed it just wouldn't run out. Damn it damn it damn ii damn it all to hell. She was forced to put the bottle down as her stomach had begun to bulge out painfully.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: February 17, 2019, 08:16:52 PM »
Amanda

"No."

She took another breathe before continuing. "That's not 'No' to the pact, I'm ust telling you that won't work to save your time. My eyes our tied to my soul on a metaphysical level, if you were to remove from my skull per se they would revert to a pair of ordinary eyes. In fact that's what my dormant clone bodies have."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: February 17, 2019, 08:20:51 PM »
Amanda

"No."

She took another breathe before continuing. "That's not 'No' to the pact, I'm ust telling you that won't work to save your time. My eyes our tied to my soul on a metaphysical level, if you were to remove from my skull per se they would revert to a pair of ordinary eyes. In fact that's what my dormant clone bodies have."

Eruraviel

"Psh, I know that. I just want to examine them and how they work. See if I can replicate them artificially." Eru waved her hand at Amanda.

She paused. "Does that change your answer, Amanda?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: February 17, 2019, 08:23:26 PM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: February 17, 2019, 09:13:39 PM »
Lucy

She looked up at him curiously, his agitation was a bit overblown she felt it's not like she had cheated him out of his wealth or anything. "Steaven was fine last I saw him, and the Shaman has been subdued for now. Turns out it was just a manifestation of the guy's subconcious desires, acting all independently and stuff so I couldn't just kill him without hurting Steaven....."

Then she jabbed him in the side playfully. "And will you get over yourself! Why are you so angry? I just went for a walk, once! The second time I showed up you were the one who ran away....... If you're that backed up..... We could do it in the changing room~"

Locke

"Wait you actually helped him?"

Locke stared into the distance, his gaze settling on the wall.  All at once, his rage dissipated.  Maybe he was getting a little too upset.  Despite her eccentric behavior, she really did seem to care.  After all, if she wanted to take advantage of him, she would have captured him or something right?

"Is he ok?" Locke asked, turning around.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: February 17, 2019, 11:35:12 PM »
Lucy

"Of course I helped him.... I just said so, do you even listen to me?" She sighed and partly turned away from him. "You know what fine. Maybe you won't believe it until you see it, but I'll need to stick around to monitor him anyways." Then she took another look at him and smiled.

"You know you look really good with the new outfit."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: February 18, 2019, 01:11:25 AM »
Valentine

Valentine hid behind the corner, her eyes peeking through the side.  Her knees were shaking more and more as the group ascended the staircase.  It was very clear that she was getting more and more nervous the closer she got to where her husband lived.  As she stared at the two, she whispered,

"Be gentle with the door.  We don't want him to be too upset right?  Right?"

She was projecting.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: February 18, 2019, 01:39:20 AM »
Suerte

Suerte blinked.  She was surprised she didn't notice before.  Truthfully, she couldn't help but feel stupid about the whole thing.  "Oh its like my reinforcement magic!" she commented, wrapping her hands around her hips.

Lara couldn't stop staring.  She wanted some now and she would get some by the end of their visit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: February 18, 2019, 02:58:47 AM »
Valentine

Valentine hid behind the corner, her eyes peeking through the side.  Her knees were shaking more and more as the group ascended the staircase.  It was very clear that she was getting more and more nervous the closer she got to where her husband lived.  As she stared at the two, she whispered,

"Be gentle with the door.  We don't want him to be too upset right?  Right?"

She was projecting.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko kicked her squarely on the back. It hurt, but it was gentle enough that it wasn't going to actually hurt her in any serious manner. "Come on, there's no reason to dilly dally. What's going to happen will happen, so there's no reason to fuss over it, Vallentine."

"Plus, your daughter is desperate to find her real mommy. She just wouldn't stop talking about it."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: February 18, 2019, 03:20:47 PM »
A-701

The tall man got up with a calm, tired sigh and loomed over the redhead  [m e n a c i n g l y].

"Stomach problems?" He sounded quiet and polite, even considerate. His voice was honestly kinda cute compared to the ominous vibe he was giving off.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: February 18, 2019, 05:50:30 PM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved away the other girl's concern. "I wouldn't want to make you cry. It's not that big a deal for me."

She'd been dead set on making her leave, but she just couldn't bear to force her to get out after a line that pathetic. "Edelgard, whom are you working for? That spear is a great magical artifact, you know. I'm a bit worried myself about their motives."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: February 18, 2019, 06:22:38 PM »
Amanda

*You don't think I've tried?..... Sure I'll give you access to them on a condition....." She walked up to Eru and put her hands on her own hips and breathed in. She looked like she was about to burst. Amanda gave the Elf one more uncertain look before steeping herself.

"I'd like for an arranged marriage between the two if us."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 06:30:15 PM by Bern »