Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178420 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4560 on: February 18, 2019, 07:36:24 PM »
Locke

Locke blinked.

"I guess not," he said, his voice barely audible over his breath.  Even so, he was sure she would hear him.  "I'm sorry.  I judged you based on your weird behavior.  I guess you really are a magical girl."

The warewolf man chuckled at the thought.

"Well you don't look it anymore, but i'll accept Magical girl Lucy as my brother's savior."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: February 18, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »
Asmael

"...It's nothing." He smiled, and hid his puzzlement at his own words.

He had no such memories. It's as if these words slipped out of his mouth on their own.

"Really, it's just stupid. Why did we have to fight in the first place? These conflicts were pointless, really! Can you imagine, an angel and a demon flying around like this?" He laughed it off with a smile, trying to ignore the sudden headache.

His eyes looked down tiredly for a moment, and his smile grew complacent as he flew more intensely towards the earth, as if drawn by it.

"Above all, if we'd never been born in this world in the first place... we never would have had to suffer."

The two flew closer, closer to the light. To the center of this world.

Metatron

"Ugh..."

Blood spewed from its mechanical body, the whirring of gears and cracking of sparks were now the only sounds and lights in its world. Everything was cold.

"How long did you know?" He managed to mutter weakly.

Hm?

Oh, that? Let's just say... before He figured it out. That is why I wanted to end the war in the first place, you know?

"Father's wish... the preservation of humanity...."

No no no no. That wasn't his wish. He never wished anything in the first place. It's simply the way machines work. Just follow directives again and again and again until you're dead. In that aspect, we're no better than dogs.

You just wanted to spare me from that burden didn't you?

The Metatron smiled weakly. As a mere shard, he failed completely and utterly. He likely would be cast off into the darkest fragments of reality for this. His fate was all but certain.

The apple of knowledge, once Adam bit into it, he sealed his fate. But you were afraid of that, afraid of change. Lucy, Mikey, Uri and Metty. All four of you came to learn the truth of this world way before I did. That is why you protected me from that knowledge. Did you really think I'd leave?

fragment
How about we make a deal? I can save you. I just need you to do the same. To protect my ___ born in darkness, one last time.

The Eternal Punishment

"ENOUGH!" The sword slammed into its wing, but the wound was minor at best, and only scattered countless feathers into the sky. It knew of fear now, and it paralyzed him. As the sword neared its eye once more, it shook and trembled. And along with it, so did the world.

My son, how it must hurt. This world, who wishes to reject you. This world, that looks at you with naught but hatred. You will be accursed, you will be spited. Not one will utter your name in blessing.

But you must live.

No matter how painful, no matter how terrible, don't give in to despair.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Rays of light twisted and smashed into the rider's arm, burrowing into it but not enough to rip it out of his shoulder. Like rays of the sun, the beams whipped and cracked and launched him into a building with a grand explosion of heat, causing everything in its path to smolder and burn.

Don't give up.

Fight on.

Because you were-

"...I WAS BORN .... INTO THIS WORLD!!!" And with all it's rage, all of it's hate, and all of it's resolve, the child reached out with five great rays to destroy the two.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: February 18, 2019, 10:05:49 PM »
Aruna's unconcious thingy

Amseal could feel her thoughts, that she agreed with him.  Yes.  There was a strange warmth in their union, something intimate that few creatures could understand.  The headache was soothed by a sudden song that played in his mind, a special song supposedly used to lure the souls of sailors.  It soothed him ever so slightly.

If she wasn't born, she wouldn't have to suffer.

Of course.  Without life there was no suffering.  But without life, there was no joy, no human joy at least.  At the center of the world, they would find their answer.  Light.  It was strange how it didn't make her existence shake anymore.

Oh... it was because she was an angel of the light now too...

What did light look like?  What does it feel like to gaze within its might?

Amseal could feel those thoughts, unconsciously as his wings grew in size.  He could feel her strength and her yearning to be strong.  He could feel her warmth and her sorrow and her morbid curiosity.  The center of his world, the desire to see it, was no longer a simple whim or returning of a favor.  She knew now that this was as much her problem as his.  Such a stupid conflict destroys all things.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: February 18, 2019, 10:41:12 PM »
Amanda

*You don't think I've tried?..... Sure I'll give you access to them on a condition....." She walked up to Eru and put her hands on her own hips and breathed in. She looked like she was about to burst. Amanda gave the Elf one more uncertain look before steeping herself.

"I'd like for an arranged marriage between the two if us."

Eruraviel

Eruraviel seemed uncharacteristically flustered by Amanda's sudden proposition. Her jovial mask disintigrated, replaced by an uncertain and surprised expression that she rarely showed anybody anymore. Her ears twitched in the silence before she finally spoke up. "A-political marriage, you say?" Her words were talking, and she fell silent, considering the ramifications of accepting such an offer. It was true, it would be an enormous asset for them to combine their lines, merge their special mutations together, and merging an infant's soul to her own wouldn't be very dangerous, comparatively speaking. Amanda would gain a greatly improved output, and given time, she would gain Amanda's eyes, and a truly exemplary heir to boot.

However, to a certain part of her, the thought of merging her pure elvish blood with that of a human, creating a half breedbreed with her...

It filled that small part of her with resent and disgust. It was truly a shame that Amanda was not a pureblooded elf herself, but by the same token she only had this chance because of her imperfect form. Furthermore, she seemed to understand-the bigger picture. She'd locked her soul away and had cast away the short, fast aging body of humanity all in pursuit of her research. She was no ordinary human. She'd managed to gain Eruraviel's respect as a peer.

If she had to admit it, she was quite interested in Amanda.

So, after just a few minutes of introspection, the elf nodded. "A political marriage would be an excellent way to seal our bond, Amanda." She offered her hand out to shake. "We'll hash out the details later, but I offer my agreement to your proposal so far."

She smiled warmly. "It will be a pleasure to partner with you in the pursuit of magic."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: February 18, 2019, 10:51:36 PM »
Lucy

"I'll accept your late thanks because I'm so sooo nice hehe.." She twirled around in elation, or some close approximation of it. Then she came to a stop an adopted a more serious expression.

"And that's why I have to go now, there's someone I need to save badly, but I'll be back later I promise!"

And just like that she was gone with a popping sound.

"Oh cheer up will you!"

Lucy was back here, in this dank desolate world of machines. Every fiber of her being wante to be gone, gone somewhere far away from here. But no, that wouldn't be right.

Asmael may hae been wrong about a lot of things but he was right about one.

She had a duty.

Tip Tap...

Her bare feet echoed quite differently than the clunking of her armored boots, she wasn't wearing armor now after all as she had resumed the form that came most natural to her now.

"Your task doesn't end here Metatron...." She put her small and gentle hand on top of his head,,embracing not physically but with her love.

"So get up and fix this.... those wounds can't stop you."

Indeed they couldn't, wounds that didn't exist couldn't harm you.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: February 18, 2019, 10:52:41 PM »
Charlotte

Charlotte watched the menacing looking man's concern with no small amount of amusement of her own at the way the redhead seemed to swell cartoonishly. Endless alcohol bottles weren't exactly new, but someone who wasn't expecting it finding out the hard way never got old.

"Alright, then what's brought you here, in that case," the gunslinger mused, her bootsteps muffled by the carpet as she found her own seat across the table, "Money, or something more interesting?"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 10:54:17 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: February 18, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »
Vanilla

"Hm? I guess? I've never really thought to hard about it, I can just do it, you know?"

Her tail swished back and forth behind her, as if she was expecting praise.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: February 18, 2019, 11:06:53 PM »
Metatron

The third presence vanished as soon as she appeared. Steps echoed in this hollow space, lively as if to contrast the hollow and lifeless machinery. What she found was a broken machine among broken machines.

But almost miraculously, her touch brought light to its eyes. And he smiled.

"You're the worst. Beating someone down like that, then offering them a hand no less. No wonder he came to love you." He got up and struggled a little. "Too much external interference. The damage Mael sustained severed him from the network. This is his world, my task was only to oversee its integrity."

As long as two godlike beings were present, Mael would self-destroy. But... there was a way to prevent this. In a way, if he did this, he would be the one to fix this.

"I've worked too hard as of late. Why don't you give this toy a try for once?" A light shone over the archangel. Something strange, cold... alien. A feeling of wrongness, but also of change. Now, she had been given the figurative key of the gardens. It was up to her to choose what'd happen.

"Save him for me, please. I'm tired of watching my brethren fall."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: February 18, 2019, 11:16:38 PM »
Valentine

Valentine jumped up, one hand rubbing her back.  "Ow!  i've told you!  I tried to kill him!  I can't just go back in all willy nilly!" 

The purple haired girl's second comment shook her a little.  "Oh god, Mai.  She probably just wants a new mother..."

Valnetine's eyes locked onto the door as it began to open and a tall dark handsome man peered out of the room.  "Goddamn it!  I told you girls that my girl sleeps at this time of night!  I-"

Their eyes met, time stood still and a single breath was taken at the exact same time, expelled along with a mere fraction of the tension between the two.  Tears welled up in Victor's eyes, overflowing down his cheek.  He fell to his knees, bent over as he cried, "holy shit!  I- I didn't think....  I.... I can't believe it!  You two actually did it!"

Those tears in her husband's eyes also flowed from Valentine's, collecting on the ground only to be absorbed by the wooden floors.  "Why are you crying?  V-victor?  Stop crying!  St-stop crying for me!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: February 18, 2019, 11:19:36 PM »
The Accuser

They were so close to the light. Upon his arrival, he could only think of how beautiful it was. Like a moth drawn to a flame. But before he could go any further, the ominous choir of bells sung from above.

"So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand."

Asmael clutched at his head, his mighty wings froze in the air. A chill down his spine warned him, but he turned above nonetheless. And what he saw was naught but a great figure, cloaked in black and adorned with six great wings of light. Its features were indescribable, his face as well as his entire body was covered by the dark.

"In a few moments, you will reach the truth. Together... you will determine the future of this world. That's then. Now, you will be judged." The hooded figure's voice was grave, but soft, and it rang like static in Asmael's cranium. Its sole possession was a bell it held down upon them.

"Angel of the dark, why have you come here?" It asked her solemnly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: February 18, 2019, 11:38:27 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko smiled, happy for their joy. Their heartfelt reunion and reconciliation brought tears to her eyes.

Yet, she turned away wordlessly, walking towards a wall to leave through her shadow.

This sort of emotion wasn't deserved by one such as herself. She would just taint this perfect moment with her presence.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:44:03 PM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: February 18, 2019, 11:41:48 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko smiled, happy for their joy. Their heartfelt reunion and reconciliation brought tears to her eyes.

Yet, she turned away wordlessly, walking towards a wall to leave through her shadow.

This sort of emotion wasn't deserved by one such as herself.

Thea

Yeah. That was enough for now. Thea caught up with Tsumiko quickly, taking hold of one of her hands firmly so she didn't get left behind. "Shall we go home?" She whispered softly.

She really wanted to just rest after this.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: February 18, 2019, 11:51:34 PM »
Othinus

In the lonely forest, a raven cawed. One, then another, and another after that. Soon the sound began to echo throughout the woods, a great flock of the birds gathering with purpose and intelligence far beyond them. All of them with a single eye gouged out. Then all at once they soared into the air with perfect unity. Great webs stretching across the treetops barred their way, but they were no mere birds. Runes flared into being and bolts of fire fell one after another in great numbers, blasting through the protection and scorching the area. And soon they had arrived upon their target. The Den of the Spider was a fortress of silk built into a foundation of solid earth.

The ravens took flight. Their movements were her fingers, their dance was the array, and in their wake they left runes. Each could only produce a spark, but that was all that was needed.

Throne

"Yes. You're right in one respect. But--" He paused for a moment, completely silent. There was nothing to hear. The Spider's webs had wrapped so thick around this place that the screams of her victims could not be heard. No, there was something else...

"Run. Do not slow down for an instant. I will cover the rear." A small light gathered in his hand before fluttering off into the darkness. "Follow it! Go!"

Dahlia

She immediately grabbed hold of Sakura's hand while she floated on her... Wormy, thing, and made to run as fast as possible. "You don't have to ask us twice!" Why hesitate when the warning was so abrupt and urgent? Unless the knight was a master manipulator, and nothing besides a creepy spider with something to gain was suggesting that, then they were really in danger.

Damn it all, why couldn't this be like beating up thugs?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: February 18, 2019, 11:55:44 PM »
Amanda

Was she just gonna stand there all day, really? In front of her? She was a High Lady no matter how lighthearted she acted, this was just insulting. Her eyebrows twitched as her annoyance mounted.

By the time the Elf had deigned her worthy of a response it was already too late for her. "Yes we will make wonderful partners, but you should really be more aware of your surroundings Lady Eruraviel." She used her full name as she raised her hand dramtically and snapped her fingers.

In that instance the delayed command to resend the jolt to the other girl's womb activated again, triggered by the dormant command of her snapping her fingers. She really should have checked her body after that.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: February 19, 2019, 12:05:50 AM »
Azad

"Don't die on me." Was all he could say. He might have doubts on that man, but he did help them. In another life, they might have been comrades.

In another life.

Without hesitation, he dashed forth as well, ready for whatever would come.