Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178497 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4575 on: February 19, 2019, 12:08:46 AM »
Amanda

Was she just gonna stand there all day, really? In front of her? She was a High Lady no matter how lighthearted she acted, this was just insulting. Her eyebrows twitched as her annoyance mounted.

By the time the Elf had deigned her worthy of a response it was already too late for her. "Yes we will make wonderful partners, but you should really be more aware of your surroundings Lady Eruraviel." She used her full name as she raised her hand dramtically and snapped her fingers.

In that instance the delayed command to resend the jolt to the other girl's womb activated again, triggered by the dormant command of her snapping her fingers. She really should have checked her body after that.

Eruraviel

Eru felt a sense of foreboding the moment before her womb clenched down on itself again, causing her to squeal. She quickly cast disjunction on herself, dispelling the magical compulsion as fast as she could.

Still, she could feel her juices oozing from her cunt down her legs.

"That-wasn't very nice." Eruraviel complained as her cheeks flushed red. "I was just considering your offer carefully!"

She pouted as her ears twitched in rightous indignation, puffing her cheeks out cutely.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:24:45 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: February 19, 2019, 12:12:01 AM »
Cherry

"How much do you have~?" Cherry asked jokingly, yelping as Hannah randomly poked the base of her tail. "What are you doing?" She asked with a face full of confusion.

Hannah

"What kind of something do you want?" A giggle escaped Hannah, even as she licked her lips. Whatever was in that perfume was really getting to the cambion right now! "Every demon I've known has a spot somewhere around here that just... drives them nuts." As such, she began to feel around back there some more, seeking that sweet spot around Cherry's tail with her fingers while gently biting down on her own lip.

Cherry

"My tail? It's not erogonous, any more than me touching your arm..." Cherry asked with confusion before blushing. She couldn't talk like this to a customer!"

She straightened her back and licked Hannah's eye. "Interesting demons you must have met in your time... you know you don't need to hide your nature, sweetie." She hoped Hannah wouldn't complain.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: February 19, 2019, 12:23:00 AM »
Cherry

"My tail? It's not erogonous, any more than me touching your arm..." Cherry asked with confusion before blushing. She couldn't talk like this to a customer!"

She straightened her back and licked Hannah's eye. "Interesting demons you must have met in your time... you know you don't need to hide your nature, sweetie." She hoped Hannah wouldn't complain.

Hannah

"Oh." Hannah blushed harder, ducking her head in embarrassment now. That had always worked before. The embarrassment seemed to make her shiver a little, and then the eye licking too made her whine in discomfort. Discomfort that just made her wrap her hand around the base of that tail more, the cambion's breathing getting uneven.

"W-Well, where I'm from magic and demons are secret. I'm not used to this." She swallowed at the thought of showing off right here, in front of all these people watching them. "... it's why I wanted to go in the back room with you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: February 19, 2019, 12:58:36 AM »
Amanda

Amanda raised a hand to her mouth as she chuckled at Eru's indination. Her little ploy had worked out perfectly, the first chock had left her too dazed to check for any remnants making it an excellent prank. "I thought elves were supposed to be perceptive with those pretty ears and all... Or are they just for show?"

"Sure a little maiden like myself isn't too much for you to handle?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:31 AM »
Amanda

Amanda raised a hand to her mouth as she chuckled at Eru's indination. Her little ploy had worked out perfectly, the first chock had left her too dazed to check for any remnants making it an excellent prank. "I thought elves were supposed to be perceptive with those pretty ears and all... Or are they just for show?"

"Surely a little maiden like myself isn't too much for you to handle?"

Eruraviel

The elf was shaking with anger and embarrassment about being shown up so easily! Damn her, damn her for pulling a fast one on her!

"Hmmph!" She turned her face away coldly. "My hearing far surpasses one such as yourselves, Amanda. I often feel bad for humans, not being able to hear the intricacies of the world!"

She closed her eyes and made a hmmph noise.

"We should go draw up a marriage contract. Your engagement should prove a good way to lure him out into a situation under our control, so there isn't any time to waste."

She deftly changed the subject, trying to regain control of the situation.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: February 19, 2019, 01:14:58 AM »
Amanda

"Are they really worth heari-" Her words died in her mouth as she mentioned him. Hearing him and marriage in the same sentence made her feel like throwing up. She couldn't meet the Elf's gaze, it was just too much.

"Ah yeah him....."

She could almost see it infront of her haunting her in her dreams. that day, the day he.... the day he humiliated her....

"Fuck!"

She stomped the ground and at that moment, a wild elecrtical discharge flowed out of her body and singed the surrounding bookcases, or it would have if they weren't protected. Of course it also headed straight for the Elf.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: February 19, 2019, 01:19:56 AM »
Amanda

"Are they really worth heari-" Her words died in her mouth as she mentioned him. Hearing him and marriage in the same sentence made her feel like throwing up. She couldn't meet the Elf's gaze, it was just too much.

"Ah yeah him....."

She could almost see it infront of her haunting her in her dreams. that day, the day he.... the day he humiliated her....

"Fuck!"

She stomped the ground and at that moment, a wild elecrtical discharge flowed out of her body and singed the surrounding bookcases, or it would have if they weren't protected. Of course it also headed straight for the Elf.

Eruraviel

Eru frowned, stepping forwards into the lightning. She whispered a word, snapped her fingers, and it was dispelled before it hit her. The woman stepped forwards and pulled Amanda into a hug, patting her head. Her fingers stroked Amanda's hair gently, running them through it, scratching her head. "Ah, I see. It's personal for you." She said softly, with a retrospective look on her face, as she thought about her own experiences. The elf smelled nice, soothing, but a bit exotic.

"As my fiancee you're entitled to my protection, Amanda. Fear not, tortures of the soul are exquisitely painful."

She then went silent, simply holding her in a gentle hug.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 01:39:52 AM by Sinib »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: February 19, 2019, 02:31:47 AM »
Nanako

To Nanako's surprise, Justice's blows barely damaged the wings, the squirrel girl already in the process of dismissing her gaunts when the beams struck. With the weights gone, Nanako turned to follow the rider as he flew off into the nearest building. The next instant seemed to stretch on as she tried to look through the debris until she spotted Justice, remarkably in one piece. That was the only concern left to her now. The desperation of the creature before her to live, its cries for it's life, those fell on deaf ears. Now the fates of the bright horde facing her mattered little. What mattered now was taking those eye beams out of commission.

The squirrel girl moved just a little, lowering her stance slightly, and then seemed to vanish. Now using her full speed, without concern for the damage she might cause, she practically flew, booted feet crushing bone and pulverizing skin as she leapt from one angel to another, a chestnut brown and orange blur as she zipped up to the wings, the beams targeting her sailing past, close enough that she might have felt the heat from them if she had the presence of mind to. She might have dodged wider normally, but now she was operating almost purely on instinct and reflex. Justice's attacks against the thing's eyes had borne fruit, so she went for those first, scrabbling up the wings to the nearest eye, bringing a boot up and stomping down on it as hard as she could muster in the moment.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:36:18 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: February 19, 2019, 10:59:49 AM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved away the other girl's concern. "I wouldn't want to make you cry. It's not that big a deal for me."

She'd been dead set on making her leave, but she just couldn't bear to force her to get out after a line that pathetic. "Edelgard, whom are you working for? That spear is a great magical artifact, you know. I'm a bit worried myself about their motives."

Edelgard

She hummed gravely, eyebrows furrowing against each other. "I know." The forsaken warrior shifted the weight of both the weapons on her back and regarded the nameless spear for a second before speaking again.

"Othinus," Edelgard said. "Said things hard to understand, but also things I couldn't deny. Made a very big offer. Hard to swallow, but... her power is convincing. She might help you too, if you meet."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4584 on: February 19, 2019, 11:14:35 AM »
Justice

The rider roared, emerging from the shaking rubble like a flame coming to life in a cracked egg. His eyes darted over his own blood, evaporating over blazing skin. Too long had it been since he'd been injured in this form. No more than a flesh wound, but enough to remind him.

Justice had grown shallow, hidden behind his armor and friendly words, under the cover of a samaritan. But he had never been kind, and this was his true nature. Battle always excited a slaughterer. He didn't ask to be born one. And this being didn't ask to be born a danger to the universe. Nevertheless, they had to fight, for their own lives.

Justice's haunches tensed like bowstring, and he aimed at the coccoon, ignoring the showers of blood and bone left in the air by the nigh-invisible ball of violence that was Nanako. Using not dexterity, but raw, directed strength, he launched himself like an artillery shell, laying waste to the damaged skyscraper floor behind him with a boom of shattered concrete and glass.

He ignored any harm the seeking lasers and swiping wings would do to him, beelining to another eye, and crashed into it with a two-handed sword thrust.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:17:28 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: February 19, 2019, 01:05:55 PM »
Suerte

Suerte blushed at the thought of looking even worse than that girl.  Lara and Suerte couldn't help but glare at each other. 

"Don't you have a job to do?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah!  You guys have been flirting there for like 15 mins!" A guy in the back shouted.  "I want some food too!"

"Dude did you not see that girl toss that guy across the room?!"  That other guy's friend said.  "Shut the hell up and let them do what they want!  At least it looks good.  Better than that time we watched the blob people fight over cookies."

The redhead frowned and said, "I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need.  You can sit down over there."  Sit down where I can see you....

Suerte gently pushed the red haired girl back into her spot.  "You think I could try that Vanilla?"

So her name is Vanilla... Lara thought.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: February 19, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
Amanda

"Stupid....."

She hugged.her tightly, utterly unwilling to let go of this lifeline. Her scent, her smell it was wonderful. She relaxed for the first time in so long, it was comforting.

"Stupid stupid stupid...." She pulled away and laughed nervously. "What do you think you're doing hugging me all of a sudden! Hmpff... As the Heiress of the Harrington family I was trained in the arts of pleasing my future partner!"

What was she saying? Amanda blushed as she the meaning of what she'd just said struck her. "I-I mean my bastard of a father planned to have a son and raised me as a trophy wife...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: February 19, 2019, 02:44:17 PM »
Eruraviel

Oh, what an interesting tidbit of information she leaked just now! She was going to have to store that imformation for a later day. This flustered and embarrassed version of Amanda was kind of cute!

Eru smiled, resting her chin on Amanda's shoulder, pulling her even closer. She began to rub the girl's back, perfectly massaging her stress points and relieving her of all of her pent up anxiety in one fell swoop. "That may be so, but what's happening now is different. You can prove everyone wrong about you! We can prove them all wrong!" She suddenly swept herself behind Amanda's back, and pressed her chest up against it. She draped her arms around Amanda's neck and rested her chin upon the top of her head. "We shall take control of this district, and prove for once and all whom is truly in charge-you! Lady Amanda Harrington! The great and powerful mage herself! Hohohoho!"

She quieted down and kissed the top of her head. "At least, that's what I have in mind for our future."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: February 19, 2019, 03:06:54 PM »
Amanda

"Y-you, you make it sound so easy! you don't get it! He... He's so....."

Her breathing picked up as her anger rose, but not magical outburst followed this time.

"He's so dominant!"

She took a deep breathe. Calm down she must have some sort of plan. Amanda tought but with her state of mind of mind there was only place her thoughts kept drifting to.

""Do...... Do you know any rituals that could use my virginity as a catalyst!"

She.... she ended up yelling it out. Her face flashed a scarlet red as she buried it in her hands, too ashamed to look up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: February 19, 2019, 03:16:34 PM »
Eruraviel

"Huh?"

The elf's wings flapped behind her, holding her above Amanda as she thought about her question. Dominant? Use her virginity?

"Well, I guess I do. Collecting the blood of a virgin is a great component in homunculi production, the higher the magical energy and purity the better. I could also try summoning a demon using it."

Eruraviel wrapped her legs around Amanda's waist, enveloping her in a hug. "You're afraid of him, I can tell. I'll take care of him for you, though. I have a foolproof plan. He'll raise a big stink about your engagement, and demand an audience. You'll grant it. Once he enters your pocket dimension, it's actually me pretending to be you! And as he enters the throne room, boom! I'll activate my trap to rip out his soul!"

Eru giggled at her own genius.

"It's foolproof."

She lowered herself a bit, shimmying down Amanda like a lithe monkey and down to her ear. She leaned forwards and nibbled it. "Your virginity belongs to me, so I'll make sure he keeps his grubby little mitts away from you."