Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178460 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4590 on: February 19, 2019, 03:42:00 PM »
Cherry

"My tail? It's not erogonous, any more than me touching your arm..." Cherry asked with confusion before blushing. She couldn't talk like this to a customer!"

She straightened her back and licked Hannah's eye. "Interesting demons you must have met in your time... you know you don't need to hide your nature, sweetie." She hoped Hannah wouldn't complain.

Hannah

"Oh." Hannah blushed harder, ducking her head in embarrassment now. That had always worked before. The embarrassment seemed to make her shiver a little, and then the eye licking too made her whine in discomfort. Discomfort that just made her wrap her hand around the base of that tail more, the cambion's breathing getting uneven.

"W-Well, where I'm from magic and demons are secret. I'm not used to this." She swallowed at the thought of showing off right here, in front of all these people watching them. "... it's why I wanted to go in the back room with you."

Cherry

"I said I'm not allowed to take care of you back there!" She puffed out her cheeks and her red cheeks seemed to somehow tinge even redder, glowing a bit. She glaced away slightly, averting her gaze. "I'm not experienced or a high enough rank, so I'd get in trouble..."

The girl fidgited a bit awkwardly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: February 19, 2019, 03:47:36 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko smiled, happy for their joy. Their heartfelt reunion and reconciliation brought tears to her eyes.

Yet, she turned away wordlessly, walking towards a wall to leave through her shadow.

This sort of emotion wasn't deserved by one such as herself.

Thea

Yeah. That was enough for now. Thea caught up with Tsumiko quickly, taking hold of one of her hands firmly so she didn't get left behind. "Shall we go home?" She whispered softly.

She really wanted to just rest after this.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko stopped in her tracks, a foot already through the shadow. "Go home...we?" She muttered, furrowing her brow, as if she found some part of that thought to be alien or anathema to her.

She's not leaving? Weird. She looked over her. Well, she does look exhausted...

Okay.

Okay.

This is fine.

Tsumiko nodded, her heart aflutter with confusion internally, before taking Thea's hand and leading her through.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: February 19, 2019, 05:07:16 PM »
The Eternal Punishment

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!"

The squirrel and the sword of justice plunged deep into its eyes, hurling force causing the skies to quake.  Its agonized screams caused tears of flame to come forth. Like a landmine, or a bomb set off by their impact, blasts of unholy light shattered through as the eyes they claimed let out a final scream. The accursed beams grabbed her leg and his arm, twisted in the sky, and literally dragged them on the asphalt like cheese on a shredder, finally ending with a potent explosion that left a long scar on the ground.

The fire had spread badly. Now, the entire street had caught fire from the onslaught of beams. While Justice was badly burnt, it was the squirrel who had the most to fear. Her leg had been twisted and dislocated badly, and it looked misshapen and coal-like from the thigh down the heel.

Its cries caused the angels to rise again, mangled and broken, for every fallen soldier ten more rose again.  From the shadows, from the earth, from the skies. The swarm formed a nest of heavenly warriors, which twisted and coiled and uprooted nearby rubble as they rose.

And a light shone from each of them, brilliant in hue, and the light warped them. Changed them. The angels just swarmed and became something else, trying to enter the Angel's Core.

It spread its wings, revealing its three red jewels for all to see. And in its center, a ball of pure light met the converging souls, smiling at them.

"Do you wish to end me so badly?

Very well.

Show me your everything.

Or receive the mercy from the Archangel of Death"

There were three more eyes left. After this, everything would end.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 04:12:14 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: February 19, 2019, 05:30:40 PM »
Lucy

Oh yes with this "key" her work would be so much easier. With the slightest of nods to him she accepted it, her mind already occupied with the sort of changes that needed to take place.

Let seeeee.... A new OS replacing Father with me as the most important figure..... Oh and updating these poor poor shells will be needed to.... Yes it will rise like a bird, the symbolic meaning taking practical effect which will enhance the resonance factor to satisfying degrees...

And thus the strins of fate unravelled themselves as she got to work.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: February 19, 2019, 06:08:13 PM »
The Inner Core

She had been granted the key to his celestial power, to the chains of control that bound him, and to the very memories that shackled him. With her power, she could surely put this to good use. She was the Alpha and the Omega, and now she could surely do anything.

But she couldn't turn him into a demon.

That was the one thing she could never, absolutely and certainly ever be able to do.

Did no one ever not wonder once? Why was the creature outside spewing unholy beams? A hellish presence that was trying to be born, which hordes of angels were protecting with their lives. Why would an archangel have absolutely no affinity with the power every archangel possessed? A weakling who couldn't even harm an insect, whose wings were scorned and misshapen among his brethren. One whose wings are now stretched farther than the sky, thanks to the kiss of darkness. He spoke of kinship between angel and demon with Aruna, but Aruna was an angel, there was little basis to make such a distinction in the first place. More importantly...

Was there ever a being such as Asmael in the scriptures, in the celestial palaces of heaven?

Well no matter.

She could make him better .

Take what was stripped away and make it grand.

Either way this world would change.

"Ugh..." He clutched at his head, suddenly overcome with a terrible migraine. That voice, it made his stomach turn. It was like a drill being shoved into his ear, slowly churning his brain matter. Sweat dripped from his face, and his hand began to dig at his skull. Aruna was behind him, but her presence did little to comfort him. It was as if he was presented with a great contradiction.

That presence was irritating. Stop! Begone! Dissappear! Get out of my head, get out!

He knew he had sinned. He knew how many lives he had taken. But he was tired of repenting, tired of this senseless cycle. Was that his sin? To take a life-

No.

The fact you can't even remember. That is your sin.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:35:55 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: February 19, 2019, 07:19:29 PM »
The Accuser

They were so close to the light. Upon his arrival, he could only think of how beautiful it was. Like a moth drawn to a flame. But before he could go any further, the ominous choir of bells sung from above.

"So you finally made it. The end of your journey is at hand."

Asmael clutched at his head, his mighty wings froze in the air. A chill down his spine warned him, but he turned above nonetheless. And what he saw was naught but a great figure, cloaked in black and adorned with six great wings of light. Its features were indescribable, his face as well as his entire body was covered by the dark.

"In a few moments, you will reach the truth. Together... you will determine the future of this world. That's then. Now, you will be judged." The hooded figure's voice was grave, but soft, and it rang like static in Asmael's cranium. Its sole possession was a bell it held down upon them.

"Angel of the dark, why have you come here?" It asked her solemnly.

Aruna

It was getting too much.  This was far beyond what she expected.  Even so, she had to shoulder some of his pain any of it.  "I came here to consume his pain and save his heart.  Are you my meal for today?"

Tough talk, but she knew it wouldn't be easy.  She didn't even know if she still could consume souls in this merged form.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:20:10 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: February 19, 2019, 07:27:15 PM »
The Accuser

"Will that really save him?" He asked her this simple question. Calmly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: February 19, 2019, 07:32:46 PM »
Aruna

"I don't know," she said, her mind clear for some reason.  "I am a demon.  Our duty is to shoulder the sins of man.  An archangel is not a man."

There was something about being inside Amseal's mind that at once made her nothing short of a tornado of anxiety and simply at peace.  There was nothing left to hide.  No more putting up a front.

"At the very least, I can go into you along with him."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: February 19, 2019, 07:42:40 PM »
The Accuser

"Hahahahahahaha!" All of a sudden, a laughter full of mirth echoed in this celestial world. There was no malice to him, on the contrary. His words were like those of an old friend.

"Very well. You wish to save him? If that is your desire, I will not stop you." He presented a hand to her. "But you must understand, you are not dealing with a child. If he wishes to atone in his heart, what right do you have to refuse his wish?"

And in that moment, his tone became harsh. Solemn.

"There is no greater loss than memory. What you are planning isn't salvation. Robbing him of what little is his own is no different than murder."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:32:28 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: February 19, 2019, 08:10:34 PM »
Hannah

… that was really cute. It took all of Hannah’s self control not to keep pressing the point when Cherry was looking that delectably cute. Instead she took a deep breath, inhaling more of that perfume, and slowly let go of her tail. “Maybe on my way out, then.”

She mustered a smile despite her own shortness of breath and blushing cheeks. “Could you show me to someone in the back, Cherry?”

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: February 19, 2019, 08:17:28 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko stopped in her tracks, a foot already through the shadow. "Go home...we?" She muttered, furrowing her brow, as if she found some part of that thought to be alien or anathema to her.

She's not leaving? Weird. She looked over her. Well, she does look exhausted...

Okay.

Okay.

This is fine.

Tsumiko nodded, her heart aflutter with confusion internally, before taking Thea's hand and leading her through.

Thea

Once they were back in Tsumiko's modest abode Thea let out a shuddering breath. Her life force was still unstable , and she felt like her years wanted to hit her all at once. She quickly fell to one knee. "Damn..."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: February 20, 2019, 12:11:21 AM »
Piece

"Loud, so loud. Can't you get a point around without a temper tantrum? Is it that fun to use reeeeeeeeeeed?" Its voice oozed and bubbled, drawing out the word like a bloodstain. "Kyahahaha! OH, OR DO YOU LIKE THIS? ARE YOU SO INCOMPETENT YOU CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE THINGS PROPERLY?" A snap of muted thunder. An audible boom was caught in Piece's voice, a crackle of thunder and deepening in tone.

"But this is getting old, and I'm not stupid enough to stick my head where I don't belong. Why are those two idiots so incompetent? Rip through those pigeons by walking through them, smash the egg wide open! Having to do everything myself is so tiresome, my most glorious master." Looking at nowhere in particular, the pawn watched the situation unfold from atop a ruined building. Simply vanishing and hiding away was enough to have the baby redirect its anger over to the immediate targets. The gun it used had stopped hissing as well, long since ready to let loose another shot against the embryo. But it just wasn't in the mood for it right now. "Asmael. Samael. The angel. The sinner. Someone whose only true connection is a half formed bond with a fallen angel yanked out from the mud. I'm lowering my expectations just to see if it gets me going. Try to kill him as fast as possible and spoil his fun, try to cling to survival as much as possible and show something spectacular."

It peered down at the battlefield for a bit longer. A claw thumbed the trigger as its eye tracked the targets on the angel... as well as the backs of the combatants. "I don't think you'd like it if things got too boring for my master. Kyahahahaha!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: February 20, 2019, 01:23:26 AM »
Lance

"Huh? Erm..." He blushed a little. God, seriously? Not funny old man, that has got to be the worse joke ever. "Guess I could teach ya."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: February 20, 2019, 03:01:08 AM »
Lily

She leaned further back in her chair, the whole looking like it should have toppled by now, the chair being way post it's center of gravity.

"And why should I tell you that? I don't even know you." And no she didn't even stomach problems, not that she planned on answering such a stupid question, especially when he was doing his broody emo aura thing again.

She wasn't done with the bottle just yet, just wait, she'll make it fall before her just like every enemy in battle.

"Did all your proteins go to you books instead of your brains Blondie? Is that why you demand strangers the reason for them being somewhere before even introducing yourself. You probably thought we were some lose cannon folder didn't you?"

She smirked happily at that. "And you'd be totally right, I'm just here because Lizzie needed someone to sell out to creepy old dudes oh and I guess I'm supervising new talent now, I should really demand a pay raise don't you think?"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 04:08:17 AM by Bern »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: February 20, 2019, 03:06:31 AM »
A-701

"You..." Was she ignoring him? No, that wasn't the point. He looked at that bottle, glared at it with dark intensity.

And all of a sudden, a brutal heel slammed right into the ground, crushing it with the brutality of a wrecking ball or a charging elephant.  Oddly enough despite that tremendous force, it didn't crack the floor a bit.

"YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF S***!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT BRAINDEAD, YOU S***FACED WHORE!? YOU CAN'T GET DRUNK ON THE JOB YOU INCONSIDERATE F***HEAD! DID THE BOOZE MAKE YOUR BRAIN ROT OR DID THE *** JUST PETRIFY THERE AFTER YOU GOT ****ED IN THE HEAD!? HUH!? HUH!?"

He kicked it again and again and again and again, roaring and spewing obscenities with a hate-filled expression, spewing venom at her like a hurling avalanche of spite. But actually, all it was doing was pulping the floor's guts with violent kicks aimed at the sore spots, digging and rubbing against it to make it feel the pain, the rage and the humiliation of having to deal with a fucking drunk before the interview even started.

" ****! ****! ****! YOU F***ING ****HEAD, THAT WASN'T EVEN YOUR BOTTLE!! YOU SHARE A TOAST TO YOUR F***ING COMRADES BEFORE YOU DRINK, YOU DUMB *****!! DO I NEED TO POUND SOME MANNERS INTO YOUR RETARD BRAIN OR DO YOU WANT ME TO FACE**** YOUR FACE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER 'TILL YOUR SQUIRT YOUR EYES OUT, A**HOLE!?"

And all of a sudden, he stopped. And he turned around, foot over the table and looked at her like it was Tuesday morning at a coffee shop and they were both in the line and looked at the cowgirl like he was totally relaxed and cool.

"Oh hi. Wazzup." Damn, what was up with this place anyways. His leg was hurting all over. He offhandedly kicked the nearby table lightly out of frustration, so lightly it'd probably fly all the way up the roof. Tch.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 03:39:45 PM by francobull3 »