Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178330 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4605 on: February 20, 2019, 02:33:43 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko looked at her in alarm, but seemed unsure how to respond she fidgited about in reaction to Thea's episode. She was still kind of weirded out by the fact she hadn't abandoned her yet, but the fact remained she hadn't.

"Want... the bed...?" She asked haltingly, turning her face away.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: February 20, 2019, 02:37:33 PM »
Aruna

"His memories?"

Her feeding didn't take memories, at least not when consuming part of the soul.  When not consuming an entire soul, she took what she needed, usually the emotions associated with memories, not the memories themselves, sending that part of the soul to the afterlife.  That usually replaced that dissatisfaction with a sense of euphoria and happiness.  However, that was on humans and other demons.  She had never consumed an archangel's soul before.

Was that right, to take his memories?  If she took them, just to help him atone, she would be no better than god....

Outside of the world within the world, a black goo emerged from Amseal's chest.  The black wings shrank, the dark aura becoming less prominent.  If feeding wasn't the answer if her role as a demon could not help him, what use was she to him?

"I'm not sure...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: February 20, 2019, 02:46:45 PM »
Saku

Sakura returned Wormy to her safe ball, struggling to keep up with Dahilha's pace. Her feet ran as fast as she could, she strained her body to them limit, holding onto her and letting herself get pulled along.

But she couldn't.

"Pick me up, I can't-keep up with you!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: February 20, 2019, 02:48:35 PM »
The Accuser

The judge grabbed at his hood and removed it slowly. As he did that, the light around them began to fade.

"Emotions are born from memory. Robbing someone from their heart denies them the ability to grow, and so they forget pain. They forget sorrow. Their heart slowly dies. To live means to accept it all, the good and the bad...And overcome. But you denied countless humans that opportunity. You did not hurt them, but you killed their freedom to feel."

They will never grow, nor will they learn, because you removed the pain as they stepped into the fire. And so they burn, and they die before they can soar. What she saw... was none other than Asmael. Or rather, someone with the same appearance as the asmael she met on the outside world. He did not have the blackened hair or the eyes of a defeated man. Only cold harshness.

"You are a hypocrite, no better than the angels who bind humans to their whims, allowing them to feel only what they wish for them to feel. But then again, that is your nature, angel. Don't hide under the pretenses of demonization when you have a duty to perform."

Aruna, this is bad... Asmael whispered , trying to fly away. But a pressure was keeping them immobilized. Something harsh, cold. Like chains wrapped all around their beings.

And their souls began to burn. Unable to move, unable to struggle. Both could only scream as they were slowly roasted.

"That is your sin."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: February 20, 2019, 02:53:11 PM »
Saku

Sakura returned Wormy to her safe ball, struggling to keep up with Dahilha's pace. Her feet ran as fast as she could, she strained her body to them limit, holding onto her and letting herself get pulled along.

But she couldn't.

"Pick me up, I can't-keep up with you!"

Dahlia

"Alright!" That wasn't an issue, so Dahlia swept Sakura up into her arms bridal-style and kept going in just a few smooth motions. "Just hold on tight!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: February 20, 2019, 03:05:47 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko looked at her in alarm, but seemed unsure how to respond she fidgited about in reaction to Thea's episode. She was still kind of weirded out by the fact she hadn't abandoned her yet, but the fact remained she hadn't.

Thea

"... yeah. I'm sorry." She let out a shudder with her breath, and forced herself back to her feet. Her legs trembled as she did it. "Fighting the demon in Valentine took a lot of energy."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: February 20, 2019, 03:08:22 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's heart sank.  It was... him, at least part of him.

"Killed their ability to feel?  Killed their ability to grow?" she parroted, her voice meek and squeaky.  It was like a mouse cowering before a tiger.  "I just.... I thought humans... no any living creature requires someone to take that weight from them.... the weight of living."

Meanwhile, the wings and dark cloak let out a screeching sound, a wail that was ghastly in nature but was painful nonetheless.

"What is my duty if not to take the weight of hu-no of any living creature?"

She was literally an angel, same as any other.  She couldn't hide in the racial identity of a demon.  Maybe she shouldn't take away his pain, but she still wanted to help him.  She still wanted to help her friend.

"Fine!  Fine!  A sin.  Its my sin, the sin of hypocrisy!  I'll bare any sin to help him, to help myself!"

She could feel the cold chains wrapped around their body.  The searing of their souls.  Within his body, she was much more durable but.... this pain.  If she passed out, she couldn't do anything.

"This stupid feud between us, it is the true source of our hypocrisy right?  Tell me, are you the sin within his soul?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: February 20, 2019, 03:25:10 PM »
A-701

"You..." Was she ignoring him? No, that wasn't the point. He looked at that bottle, glared at it with dark intensity.

And all of a sudden, a brutal heel slammed right into the table, crushing it with the brutality of a wrecking ball or a charging elephant.

"YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF S***!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT BRAINDEAD, YOU S***FACED WHORE!? YOU CAN'T GET DRUNK ON THE JOB YOU INCONSIDERATE F***HEAD! DID THE BOOZE MAKE YOUR BRAIN ROT OR DID THE *** JUST PETRIFY THERE AFTER YOU GOT ****ED IN THE HEAD!? HUH!? HUH!?"

He kicked it again and again and again and again, roaring and spewing obscenities with a hate-filled expression, spewing venom at her like a hurling avalanche of spite. But actually, all it was doing was pulping the table's guts with violent kicks aimed at the sore spots, digging and rubbing against it to make it feel the pain, the rage and the humiliation of having to deal with a fucking drunk before the interview even started.

" ****! ****! ****! YOU F***ING ****HEAD, THAT WASN'T EVEN YOUR BOTTLE!! YOU SHARE A TOAST TO YOUR F***ING COMRADES BEFORE YOU DRINK, YOU DUMB *****!! DO I NEED TO POUND SOME MANNERS INTO YOUR RETARD BRAIN OR DO YOU WANT ME TO FACE**** YOUR FACE WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER 'TILL YOUR SQUIRT YOUR EYES OUT, A**HOLE!?"

And all of a sudden, he stopped. And he turned around, foot still dug on the table and looked at her like it was Tuesday morning at a coffee shop and they were both in the line and looked at the cowgirl like he was totally relaxed and cool and his foot wasn't dangling over a crater.

"Oh hi. Wazzup."

Luscious Angel

As his foot came hurtling down, a purple energy field appeared to protect the table which he impacted with a resounding crash. It crackled with anger for a momenr before lashing out at him, blowing him back against the wall. Magical bands appeared out of the air around his wrists and legs, pulling them tightly together before more and more appeared, constricting his arms and legs so all he could do is flop around like a fish.

A voice familar to Lily appeared out of thin air. "To all other guests in the area, please remember that violence is strictly prohibited in the angel, and that violators will be harshly punished. Have a good visit~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: February 20, 2019, 04:35:09 PM »
Suerte

Suerte blushed at the thought of looking even worse than that girl.  Lara and Suerte couldn't help but glare at each other. 

"Don't you have a job to do?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah!  You guys have been flirting there for like 15 mins!" A guy in the back shouted.  "I want some food too!"

"Dude did you not see that girl toss that guy across the room?!"  That other guy's friend said.  "Shut the hell up and let them do what they want!  At least it looks good.  Better than that time we watched the blob people fight over cookies."

The redhead frowned and said, "I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need.  You can sit down over there."  Sit down where I can see you....

Suerte gently pushed the red haired girl back into her spot.  "You think I could try that Vanilla?"

So her name is Vanilla... Lara thought.

Vanilla

Vanilla shrugged. "Go for it. It's not as easy as you think it is." She smirked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: February 20, 2019, 10:51:59 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's heart sank.  It was... him, at least part of him.

"Killed their ability to feel?  Killed their ability to grow?" she parroted, her voice meek and squeaky.  It was like a mouse cowering before a tiger.  "I just.... I thought humans... no any living creature requires someone to take that weight from them.... the weight of living."

Meanwhile, the wings and dark cloak let out a screeching sound, a wail that was ghastly in nature but was painful nonetheless.

"What is my duty if not to take the weight of hu-no of any living creature?"

She was literally an angel, same as any other.  She couldn't hide in the racial identity of a demon.  Maybe she shouldn't take away his pain, but she still wanted to help him.  She still wanted to help her friend.

"Fine!  Fine!  A sin.  Its my sin, the sin of hypocrisy!  I'll bare any sin to help him, to help myself!"

She could feel the cold chains wrapped around their body.  The searing of their souls.  Within his body, she was much more durable but.... this pain.  If she passed out, she couldn't do anything.

"This stupid feud between us, it is the true source of our hypocrisy right?  Tell me, are you the sin within his soul?"

The Accuser

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps this whole world is just a manifestation of his crime. Or perhaps the sin is closer than you think."

So she'd endure the flames, even with the pain that came with it? She'd struggle for a friend, even before the threat of oblivion? Excellent. Most excellent. His eyes narrowed, and he shook his bell, allowing its ghastly song to sing. And the flames screamed, wrapping around both in its cruel embrace. And with a final ring, they shone brilliantly and burst, shattering body and soul and scattering them apart.

"Remember. Remember and accept it. Accept yourself, o wretched fragment."

_________

"Shut... uppppp...." The ______ roared in pain as the flames purged him apart from her, but just as the flames glowed with intensity, his body did something inconceivable. He shielded her. Using his own body, his own soul, he took all of the damage, all of the pain, and all of the fire that was meant for her and took all of the brunt breaking his arms and legs and hurling him down the earth. As he fell, the world around them began to crack and break apart. Maybe this was the end.

There would be no more pain. No more suffering. He would perish for a sin he could not even remember. That was fine by him. He smiled as his body burnt, soon consumed to nothing as he fell faster and faster.

This isn't fine.

This isn't fine at all.

Tears streamed upwards. His body, his wings. They were ugly, powerless, useless. Why had he been cursed with such a body in the first place?

Why was he born into this world?

He would never know. The flames destroyed him completely before he could reach the truth. And thus, he was no more. All that was left was the Accuser and the dark angel.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:57:36 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: February 21, 2019, 01:07:18 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger cocked an eyebrow with the redhead's retort, finding it a little amusing how the girl went on and on. Before she could say anything about the girl's outburst, however, the man followed up with his own outburst, the bounty hunter editing in bleeps in her head to amuse herself. She'd expected defensive systems in a place where the smell of magic weighed as heavily as the sex in the front rooms, but it was still funny to watch the man promptly tangled up in it before he could demolish the unfortunate table.

"Not much," Charlotte mused in reply, "Just hanging around for now, waiting to see what they've got lined up for us."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 01:42:27 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: February 21, 2019, 02:11:11 AM »
Serana

Were Serana still alive her heart may have been pounding from the sudden intensity of the moment. The entire thing was so out of nowhere that she couldn't expect any other outcome if she breathed and felt warmth and so forth.

As it was she was a lich, and none of those things happened, and so she pushed one of her hands in You's face so she could push it away with a look of annoyance. “Don't just say things that can be taken out of context, fool!”

Ezekiel

"Ha, you're even cuter when you're annoyed, m'lady." She successfully pushed him back. He just crossed his arms and looked at her some more, taking his sweet time even afterwards. It was important to enjoy the little things in life. Good food, good drink, and beautiful women. Especially the last bit. He was so used to the dark, you could call the physical world a breath of fresh air.

But alas, all good things end.

A large three headed raven suddenly soared, one of his children of the night, which soon enough swooped down and perched down on his forearm like a trained pet. Its shrilling cries brought a smile to his face, as if he understood what it said. The news pleased him, as they'd please his mistress.

"Congrats. Looks like this land is ready for gentrification. My jewels are sated, and it looks like their task is done."

She could see an endless void in his eyes, nothing but black irises as deep as the abyss. Eyes pregnant with love, with madness. An obsessed passion, as black as the dark sky tainted with his magic. And as he declared that with wide spread arms, dozens of birds that had just finished their own meal came flying back towards him. These dark creatures returned to the darkness, up to the black dome before being absorbed into it, like birds diving into a pool of water. Let darkness return to darkness, and let their spoils feed the earth where they came from.

Can't you feel it, queen of death? There is not a single living creature left here. No good thing will be born in this land for generations, and not even the worms and vermin draw breath. Only the dead will sing in our lifeless paradise.

Poor pitiful humans, let me give your lives some meaning.

The blood of the denizens of this to be district came pouring down on the land. A torrent of scarlet tears, which the black dome over the two cried in abundance. That was the tribute of these worthless lives. His white hair was soon dyed crimson by this warm rain, his body was washed cleanly. He touched his chest, and let his mouth open to take in the rare drink. And as he was colored by this rain, as he drank and felt it on his body, his form changed. His reddened hair stretched and grew unnaturally, and his body twisted and rippled until his form was no more.

What Serana had in front of her was no more man or human than anything else. The form of a beautiful red-haired girl was now washing her face and hands with this rainfall, whose bare breasts and skin it welcomed and absorbed, releasing a wave of heat. She smiled gleefully, burning with hunger that was being fully sated.

Spoiler for l-lewd:

"Pwahhhhh~ Haven't had fine stuff like that in forever. Nothing like pain and terror to spice up your mead, hehehe~"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 02:41:00 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: February 21, 2019, 02:32:46 AM »
Tsumiko

Thea

"... yeah. I'm sorry." She let out a shudder with her breath, and forced herself back to her feet. Her legs trembled as she did it. "Fighting the demon in Valentine took a lot of energy."

Tsumiko

"Mmmm..." She didn't know what to say, really. She'd fallen unconscious for the final bit. It was kind of infuriating.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: February 21, 2019, 02:51:08 AM »
Tsumiko

"Mmmm..." She didn't know what to say, really. She'd fallen unconscious for the final bit. It was kind of infuriating.

Thea

The empress made her way to the room Tsumiko had shown her before, her breathing labored the whole way, and all but collapsed face down on top of it with her arms and legs spread out. She just laid there for a few minutes, slowly reaching out with her mind to gather as much energy from the environment as she could. Mold lurking behind tiles flaked away as it ceased, mice lurking beneath floorboards a story up fell over, and it just left Thea shuddering in discomfort.

And then she said with her face against the blanket, "I'm sorry. I fucked up."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 02:53:27 AM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: February 21, 2019, 05:34:09 AM »
Nanako

As Nanako's leg sank into the ruined eye socket, the squirrel girl had only a moment back to her senses before her world went white with pain. She gritted her teeth to hold back a scream as she and Justice were thrown to the dirt once again, fires alight around them. It ended with an explosion, Nanako taking a moment to gather herself amidst the wall of pain slamming into her as she looked around, before forcing herself up, only to realize one of her legs felt wrong. A quick look down had the squirrel girl's eyes going wide, her grip on a nearby car she was pulling herself up with tightening until the metal crinkled under her fingers like foil. Staring at the damage, forcing herself to stare at it, the squirrel girl grit her teeth. She couldn't afford to be grounded, and she knew the damage would heal eventually, but first they needed to survive this fight.

With that, Nanako reached down to her leg, taking a quick breath before twisting her leg back into place with a grunt. A fresh wall of pain slammed into her, along with a rush of something else, the squirrel girl latching on to that feeling and clawing her way up to her feet, testing her damaged leg. Still functional, though she'd be down a bit on her speed. Looking down at the car she'd used to pull herself up, Nanako shook her head before a fist shot down, punching through the hood and grabbing hold before she pulled back, tearing the engine block out along the way. The squirrel girl took a couple steps gingerly, then worked herself up to zip over to Justice, albeit a bit slower than she could have. Every step on that leg was agony, but with no other choice, it was agony she was expecting.

"Come on, get up," she said, wincing as she reached down with her free hand to pull him up to his feet, "I can't finish this myself, Justice."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses