Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178396 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4620 on: February 21, 2019, 05:02:24 PM »
Amanda

"Stupid Elf queen...."

She mumbled as she dropped Eru on the floor, too embarassed to support her weight. She couldn't face her whatsoever and her blue eyes were loked onto a corner.

"That won't work, he has no soul."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: February 21, 2019, 05:41:15 PM »
Amanda

"Stupid Elf queen...."

She mumbled as she dropped Eru on the floor, too embarassed to support her weight. She couldn't face her whatsoever and her blue eyes were loked onto a corner.

"That won't work, he has no soul."

Eruraviel

Eru was dubious of this as a fact, but she decided to take it as truth for now. At the least, she didn't think Amanda was lying.

She grabbed ahold of Amanda's hand and squeezed it, her tail swishing gently behind her. "That's a problem for me, but not an unsolvable one. I'll have to call in some favors to deal with him in that case. That great Demon Elizabeth owes me one, so I'll get in contact with her later today."

She suddenly lifted Amanda off of the ground in a bridal carry and sat down in the air, her wings holding them both up.

"Anyway, there's no point in discussing it any more right now. We'll need to lay our plans and get everything ready before we can continue, so let's talk about happier things, Mandy."

The elf gently stroked the back of Amanda's ear in a way that she would find incredibly relaxing and pleasurable, but for Amanda it would just tickle a bit. She smiled down at Amanda.

It was always nice for a plan to come together peacefully without violence. Their cooperation would bear far more fruit than the blood of conquest.

Plus, for a human, she was pretty fucking cute. If she could remodel the girl's ears, she'd be perfect.

She hoped that Amanda would let her modify her body just a little bit. Even better, her soul! Making her at least a half elf would make their child nearly fully elven, how wonderful that would be!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: February 21, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
Justice

Justice breathed shallowly, swaying on his knee and grasping the hilt of his blade. He'd ground himself to a halt on an island amid the shattered asphalt, digging a deep trench on the ground, and leaving behind him a trail of bloody mist. The heat that threw him around was so intense, the rider ceased to feel it when it was halfway through melting his skin. And his mind protested, but his body found this more convenient than the alternative, and experience forced him to balance himself and shake the haze away from the edges of his vision.

He dismissed his titantic form in a blur of silver embers, leaving Nanako to regard the damages as she landed next to him. His clothes were charred like coal, with his armor cracked and deformed by the heat, and even his weapons stained black. The squirrelgirl could hear and smell the sizzling flesh under the sleeve of the arm he used to take hers.

"I'm thinking," he groaned towards Nanako, coming to his feet. His eyes paused as they settled on her twisted leg. "But you should leave."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: February 21, 2019, 09:17:14 PM »
Nanako

"I'm not leaving," the squirrel girl shook her head, looking over the heavily damaged man with some worry even as her leg throbbed, each step feeling like hot knives stabbing into her, "Now come on, we'll have to do this together. Before those beams fire again. How long until you can use that form again?"

It was worrying, seeing even Justice this badly damaged, but it would be far worse if he couldn't call up that form again for a while.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:26:45 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: February 21, 2019, 09:42:57 PM »
The Eternal Punishment

"Do you really have the leisure of time?" The voice mocked them, and the six wings stretched flapped with mighty force to throw dozens of feathers at them, great angelic swords plunged down like notes of a song. "Dance, puppets, dance! Perform your duty, struggle to your hearts content!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: February 21, 2019, 10:57:46 PM »
Throne

There was darkness for the most part as they raced through the tunnels. Hot air pushed against them from behind along with the furious roar of an explosion that chased them speeding past webs and darkness. The wisp continued for a few minutes longer until the sounds of battle had stopped entirely. When they finally reached the ends of the tunnels they saw light, light and greenery. Past the dark expanse was an overwhelming amount of flora.

Grass stretched out as if to meet them and reached nearly up to their hips. The trees were massive alien things, almost as if they had been pieced together from different types. All manner of leaves and flowers bloomed on them, and they were so large that they dwarfed skyscrapers. The canopy stretched so high that clouds intermingled at the tops of the forest, yet barely any sunlight streamed through.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: February 21, 2019, 11:08:18 PM »
Wendy

Finally and suddenly, the door opened once more, and a terrifying woman with purple hair and glowing red eyes entered the room. She seemed to be wearing a dominatrix outfit and sauntered in carrying a fell sword, stepping upon the restrained man and looking down upon him with disdain. She ground her heel into his arm as she frowned at him with a look one might give to a rodent you just caught eating your groceries.

"What a rude creature you are. Haven't you heard of manners before, swine? What hovel did you grow up in where it's considered to be acceptable to destroy your host's property?"

She ground a bit harder before kicking him away towards the wall and sitting down at the table across from Charlotte and Lily. "It is a pleasure to meet you both, Charlotte, Lily." She looked at each of them as she said their names, smiling at them. With the way her eyes glowed though it was just prone to give one the shivers than make them feel at home and comfortable.

"My name is Wendy. Your job today will be vermin extermination."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: February 21, 2019, 11:16:29 PM »
Tsumiko

"Mmmm..." She didn't know what to say, really. She'd fallen unconscious for the final bit. It was kind of infuriating.

Thea

The empress made her way to the room Tsumiko had shown her before, her breathing labored the whole way, and all but collapsed face down on top of it with her arms and legs spread out. She just laid there for a few minutes, slowly reaching out with her mind to gather as much energy from the environment as she could. Mold lurking behind tiles flaked away as it ceased, mice lurking beneath floorboards a story up fell over, and it just left Thea shuddering in discomfort.

And then she said with her face against the blanket, "I'm sorry. I fucked up."

Tsumiko

Tsumiko tilted her head and rubbed Thea's back. "I'm going to go get new clothes on and take a shower. I'll be back in a bit."

It was true, but also a lie. She just didn't know how to react to this sort of social interaction and needed to escape.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: February 21, 2019, 11:18:53 PM »
Tsumiko

"Mmmm..." She didn't know what to say, really. She'd fallen unconscious for the final bit. It was kind of infuriating.

Thea

The empress made her way to the room Tsumiko had shown her before, her breathing labored the whole way, and all but collapsed face down on top of it with her arms and legs spread out. She just laid there for a few minutes, slowly reaching out with her mind to gather as much energy from the environment as she could. Mold lurking behind tiles flaked away as it ceased, mice lurking beneath floorboards a story up fell over, and it just left Thea shuddering in discomfort.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko tilted her head and rubbed Thea's back. "I'm going to go get new clothes on and take a shower. I'll be back in a bit."

It was true, but also a lie. She just didn't know how to react to this sort of social interaction and needed to escape.

Thea

The distress, at least, was clear to her. Even if Thea couldn't hear the particulars behind it, she knew Tsumiko wasn't comfortable at all. Still, she gave a fragile smile. "Take your time, Tsumiko. We'll... talk later."

She should still be able to survive on this much, for now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: February 22, 2019, 12:43:40 AM »
Tsumiko

Thea

Tsumiko

Thea

The distress, at least, was clear to her. Even if Thea couldn't hear the particulars behind it, she knew Tsumiko wasn't comfortable at all. Still, she gave a fragile smile. "Take your time, Tsumiko. We'll... talk later."

She should still be able to survive on this much, for now.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko nodded. "Sleep well. You deserve it." She whispered. Her praise was awkward and stilted, but she gave it.

She slowly closed the door behind her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: February 22, 2019, 12:45:15 AM »
Hannah

… that was really cute. It took all of Hannah’s self control not to keep pressing the point when Cherry was looking that delectably cute. Instead she took a deep breath, inhaling more of that perfume, and slowly let go of her tail. “Maybe on my way out, then.”

She mustered a smile despite her own shortness of breath and blushing cheeks. “Could you show me to someone in the back, Cherry?”

Cherry

Cherry moaned loudly, drawing the attention of Hannah. "In a bit, don't you want to have fun~"

She giggled, stroking Hannah's chin mischeviously. "Nobody would care if you showed off your true form here, anyway."

The red demon pouted, as if she was annoyed she wasn't allowed to go into the back.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: February 22, 2019, 02:25:52 AM »
Cherry

Cherry moaned loudly, drawing the attention of Hannah. "In a bit, don't you want to have fun~"

She giggled, stroking Hannah's chin mischeviously. "Nobody would care if you showed off your true form here, anyway."

The red demon pouted, as if she was annoyed she wasn't allowed to go into the back.

Hannah

Her heart skipped a beat at the demon's obvious combination of arousal and frustration. It made the wicked urge in Hannah rise up further, left her swallowing from the dryness it left in her mouth, and had her eyes narrowing dangerously. "My idea of fun isn't something for public."

Even her voice dropped an octave.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: February 22, 2019, 02:27:23 AM »
Justice

He pulled Absolution loose from the ground, swishing to hold it at his side, and stared at the winged, blossoming egg of blasphemy, its remaining eyes glowing like watchtowers in the center of a maelstorm. Justice was vaguely aware of the blaring alarms in the distance, the crackling and ignited husks of crashed vehicles and the screams of still retreating people in the surrounding chaos, but they were mute compared to the danger before them.

"I can still assume it. For a minute or two," the ancient warrior replied. But there was more to worry about than they could see. He could feel the singed hair on the back of his neck stand on end, like a crosshairs was on it.

There was no time to look for it, though, nor to say anything else. Justice clicked his teeth, and pushed Nanako away, painfully jumping back. Blasphemous missiles like massive feathers crashed like spears around them. Dust and broken cement filled the air in oppressive booms. They fell in the dozens, and he sprinted diagonally towards Nanako, all of his body burning in agony.

"Don't be dumb! I'm obligated to stay! You're not!" Justice yelled, pulling his gun out of the holster.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:31:29 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: February 22, 2019, 02:31:24 AM »
Aruna

The pain.  It was intense.  It burned.  Could she really endure all of this for him?  Would she really be able to endure all of this for a friend.  As she stood at the center, she wondered that to herself.

Asmeal.....  Damn you.

Those dark eyes opened.  They were no longer together.  Asmeal was no longer there.  It was only her and the accuser.  "What in the devil's name is this?  I... want him back.  Give him back!  I promise if I see him again, ill stop!  I promise to embrace myself.  Just let me embrace him, just once, to know he still has value as a weak little angel, same as me."

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 02:33:31 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: February 22, 2019, 02:32:22 AM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko nodded. "Sleep well. You deserve it." She whispered. Her praise was awkward and stilted, but she gave it.

She slowly closed the door behind her.

Thea

"... so do you," she mumbled just loud enough for Tsumiko to hear before the door closed. Damn it all, she just couldn't keep her eyes open anymore.

She would sleep for a few hours at least.