Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178379 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4635 on: February 22, 2019, 03:00:40 AM »
The Accuser

"...That is impossible." His voice was solemn and grave, utterly crushing all of her hope. And with that, the flames grew gentler, until they faded, revealing her true form bare. That of the fallen savior.

"You should leave, this world was never yours to save. It hadn't wished for salvation in the first place."

He pointed out, away from the light, drawing a gate for the demon.

"You have a duty to perform, as do I. Do not deny us. Mael cannot be saved."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 03:11:11 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: February 22, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »
Ezekiel

"Ha, you're even cuter when you're annoyed, m'lady." She successfully pushed him back. He just crossed his arms and looked at her some more, taking his sweet time even afterwards. It was important to enjoy the little things in life. Good food, good drink, and beautiful women. Especially the last bit. He was so used to the dark, you could call the physical world a breath of fresh air.

But alas, all good things end.

A large three headed raven suddenly soared, one of his children of the night, which soon enough swooped down and perched down on his forearm like a trained pet. Its shrilling cries brought a smile to his face, as if he understood what it said. The news pleased him, as they'd please his mistress.

"Congrats. Looks like this land is ready for gentrification. My jewels are sated, and it looks like their task is done."

She could see an endless void in his eyes, nothing but black irises as deep as the abyss. Eyes pregnant with love, with madness. An obsessed passion, as black as the dark sky tainted with his magic. And as he declared that with wide spread arms, dozens of birds that had just finished their own meal came flying back towards him. These dark creatures returned to the darkness, up to the black dome before being absorbed into it, like birds diving into a pool of water. Let darkness return to darkness, and let their spoils feed the earth where they came from.

Can't you feel it, queen of death? There is not a single living creature left here. No good thing will be born in this land for generations, and not even the worms and vermin draw breath. Only the dead will sing in our lifeless paradise.

Poor pitiful humans, let me give your lives some meaning.

The blood of the denizens of this to be district came pouring down on the land. A torrent of scarlet tears, which the black dome over the two cried in abundance. That was the tribute of these worthless lives. His white hair was soon dyed crimson by this warm rain, his body was washed cleanly. He touched his chest, and let his mouth open to take in the rare drink. And as he was colored by this rain, as he drank and felt it on his body, his form changed. His reddened hair stretched and grew unnaturally, and his body twisted and rippled until his form was no more.

What Serana had in front of her was no more man or human than anything else. The form of a beautiful red-haired girl was now washing her face and hands with this rainfall, whose bare breasts and skin it welcomed and absorbed, releasing a wave of heat. She smiled gleefully, burning with hunger that was being fully sated.

Spoiler for l-lewd:

"Pwahhhhh~ Haven't had fine stuff like that in forever. Nothing like pain and terror to spice up your mead, hehehe~"

Serana

It was, in fact, a satisfying realization. Despite You’s irritating qualities and behaviors it had done well to expedite the process of ending life in the area. A reluctant smile made it to her face as she took it all in from the many eyes and ears of the dead. Thousands packed into their little concrete hovels were now dead and moved to her will, lining up around the tower of Sur Carys for processing by the Embalmers among her Order of Storms. When they were ready she would begin tearing down the buildings they once inhabited and use the raw materials to build the great fortress of Xibalba in their place.

Then blood began to flow, to cause an unholy mess along the avenues and boulevards of her new beachhead into this deranged reality, and filled You with power. The archlich’s face returned to a frown of concentration as she attempted to comprehend what she was seeing now, of the transformation it was undergoing. It had become a redhead? A woman?

“... how strange.” And then Serana was reaching out and poking the most forward-facing protrusions of You’s altered form to test the veracity of their appearance.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: February 22, 2019, 03:47:11 PM »
Zeke

The dark one blinked in surprise at her reaction. He just stared at her with deadpan eyes while she just poked him. Her fingers could feel just how firm and supple his bountiful body had become, and almost bounced back.

But he was darkness. The more she touched him, the more she was drawn. And the more he'd draw her the tighter his grasp would get.

A wild grin then flashed on his face.

"Jeez, aren't you a fucked up pervert. Running your hands all over me like I'm some shameless wench...You're pretty lucky I like you, I've eaten faces for doing less than poking." Blood evaporated into steam while he absorbed it, but his body was still wet and reddened. He put his hand on his head and posed sexily, but really he was rubbing his hair, letting the natural dye seep in.

"But man, i'm just starving. I don't think all of these schmucks are going to be enough.  But I guess this settles it, if a wife puts her hands on a husband, the guy's obligated to take her out on a date. It's just how we roll here, if you got any complaints about it I'll disobey every single one of them."

He looked at her with the same carefree attitude as ever.  But there was genuine affection there, or at least a hint of respect.

"Want to get some Chick-Fil-A? Or are you more of an In&Out gal? We can discuss our next plans over a milkshake, have some karaoke... oh, or are you more into chinese?"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 12:49:00 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: February 22, 2019, 09:05:10 PM »
Nanako

"I don't care!" she shot back, dodging the barrage as it fell around them, trying to favor her undamaged leg, "I'm not leaving you to die, now shut up and get ready to shift and jump! Hard as you can!"

That Justice was already heading for her made the next part easier, the squirrel girl zipping up to him in turn before hoisting him up with her free arm and continuing to zip about, making a cautious advance towards the creature. Part way there, she dropping the engine block she'd picked up for all of a moment to grab hold of a whole car and one-hand it straight at the exposed cocoon, the car crumpling slightly with the sheer speed of the throw as sonic booms trailed behind it, Nanako already picking her engine block back up and continuing to zip about.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 11:42:30 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: February 23, 2019, 05:16:43 AM »
Ariel

"Sure, that why I asked after all." Her curious eyes looked over the book with no small amount of uncertainty. She'd only ever heard of it secondhand.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: February 23, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
Amanda

"Wait you know the Demon Queee- Whooaaaa wait!" Amanda sursprise was cut off by anoter supririsng turn of eents when the Elf picked her up from the floor some shinin white knight.

"Heyyyy... I can sta-stand on my own two legs just fine....."

"Plus being carried by another girl is just too embarassing." She mumbled that part while squirming. The appraising eyes of Eru were getting a bit uncomfortable though. "Yeah I know I'm not as developed as you guys! Do you have to ru it in with that smug look?? Or are you planning to upgrade my body as well to suit your tastes?"
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 03:13:10 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: February 23, 2019, 03:12:29 PM »
Amanda

"Wait you know the Demon Queee- Whooaaaa wait!" Amanda sursprise was cut off by anoter supririsng turn of eents when the Elf picked her up from the floor some shinin white knight.

"Heyyyy... I can sta-stand on my own two legs just fine....."

"Plus being carried by another girl so just too embarassing." She mumbled that part while squirming. The appraising eyes of Eru were getting a bit uncomfortable though. "Yeah I know I'm not as developed as you guys! Do you have to ru it in with that smug look?? Or are you planning to upgrade my body as well to suit your tastes?"

Eruraviel

Eru giggled. "Of course I know the demon queen, we're good friends. We have tea together sometimes and discuss the finer points of forbidden magics."

She squeezed Amanda's butt suddenly, her lithe fingers sinking into her full and large cheek. "You seem perfectly fine for my tastes, other than your lack of ears. I'd be very happy to modify your body if you so desired, though." She winked. "If you want an upgrade, your wish is my command!"

She suddenly looked a bit more serious. "But really, whatever you want. I would prefer you enjoyed your first time."

Unlike me...

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: February 23, 2019, 03:16:09 PM »
Cherry

Cherry frowned and quivered for a bit, annoyed and utterly frustrated. "Fineeeee..." she bit her lip and frowned. "I just wanted to have a little fun..." She complained as she climbed off of her. "Follow me..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: February 23, 2019, 03:23:44 PM »
Cherry

Cherry frowned and quivered for a bit, annoyed and utterly frustrated. "Fineeeee..." she bit her lip and frowned. "I just wanted to have a little fun..." She complained as she climbed off of her. "Follow me..."

Hannah

Something inside Hannah clenched up in abortive anticipation when she noticed how much this bothered Cherry. She had to look away, arousal warring with guilt over upsetting someone else just for her own selfish desire. The cambion followed along after that and used all the skills at acting she'd picked up over the years to look unbothered by this.

She also had to remember that demons were monstrous things, but that was part of the problem now wasn't it?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: February 23, 2019, 03:32:32 PM »
Amanda

"Geez stop beeing such a silly romantic you dummy, it's super embarassing!" She looked away again. All this talk of pleasing her was getting really ridiculous.

The fact a greedy hand was currently sinking into her fat ass didn't escape her either. The contrast between her actions and her words were ust too great, was this Elf ein infuriating on purpose?

"You talk like you're planning to grow a dick and take me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: February 23, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru raised her eyebrow at Amanda and gave her a blank look.

"Fufufu, I wouldn't say I'm growing one~☆" She winked mischeviously. She cocked her head in mock surprise. She'd realized Amanda didn't know! How cute!

"All elvish women have then, you know. The size is said to be indicitive of their magical power."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: February 23, 2019, 04:49:44 PM »
Amanda

Amanda blinked as her jaws fell only for tat to give way to a curious lint in her  blue eyes.

"Hold on you mean?.... You mean you have?....."

The mage immediately tried to wiggle her way out of the princess carry she was in. "Your highness, w-will you give me the honor of seeing your m-massive c-cock?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: February 23, 2019, 06:13:55 PM »
Amanda

Amanda blinked as her jaws fell only for tat to give way to a curious lint in her  blue eyes.

"Hold on you mean?.... You mean you have?....."

The mage immediately tried to wiggle her way out of the princess carry she was in. "Your highness, w-will you give me the honor of seeing your m-massive c-cock?"

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~" Eru put her down, releasing the spell that was keeping her cock small. "She patted Amanda's head. "I hereby give you permission to see it. You may lift up my dress~"

A hefty bulge began to form on her dress as it grew to its normally immense size. When Amanda lifted it, she would see a flaccid shaft hanging seven inches down accompanied by two spherical balls. It seemed the elf hadn't been wearing panties.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:52:15 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: February 23, 2019, 09:02:25 PM »
Throne

There was darkness for the most part as they raced through the tunnels. Hot air pushed against them from behind along with the furious roar of an explosion that chased them speeding past webs and darkness. The wisp continued for a few minutes longer until the sounds of battle had stopped entirely. When they finally reached the ends of the tunnels they saw light, light and greenery. Past the dark expanse was an overwhelming amount of flora.

Grass stretched out as if to meet them and reached nearly up to their hips. The trees were massive alien things, almost as if they had been pieced together from different types. All manner of leaves and flowers bloomed on them, and they were so large that they dwarfed skyscrapers. The canopy stretched so high that clouds intermingled at the tops of the forest, yet barely any sunlight streamed through.

Saku

Sakura sucked in her breath, and shivered at the alien nature of it all. "Wow..." She murmered, shifting her weight on Dahila's back as she wrapped her arms around her neck, holding on tightly. "It's so..."

She wanted to say pretty, but it was pretty in a scary foreign sort of way that gave her the shivers. Like this wasn't a place that a woman such as herself had meant to intrude upon.

"Is it okay... that we're here...?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: February 23, 2019, 09:08:37 PM »
Throne

There was darkness for the most part as they raced through the tunnels. Hot air pushed against them from behind along with the furious roar of an explosion that chased them speeding past webs and darkness. The wisp continued for a few minutes longer until the sounds of battle had stopped entirely. When they finally reached the ends of the tunnels they saw light, light and greenery. Past the dark expanse was an overwhelming amount of flora.

Grass stretched out as if to meet them and reached nearly up to their hips. The trees were massive alien things, almost as if they had been pieced together from different types. All manner of leaves and flowers bloomed on them, and they were so large that they dwarfed skyscrapers. The canopy stretched so high that clouds intermingled at the tops of the forest, yet barely any sunlight streamed through.

Saku

Sakura sucked in her breath, and shivered at the alien nature of it all. "Wow..." She murmered, shifting her weight on Dahila's back as she wrapped her arms around her neck, holding on tightly. "It's so..."

She wanted to say pretty, but it was pretty in a scary foreign sort of way that gave her the shivers. Like this wasn't a place that a woman such as herself had meant to intrude upon.

"Is it okay... that we're here...?"

Dahlia

It was a strange, deranged place. It gave her a sense of vertigo for a moment, but Dahlia had felt worse and kept her footing easy enough. It still sent a shiver up her spine, as memories of... other family came to mind. The strangeness of primordial chaos hung about it that way.

She adjusted her hold on Sakura, and let out a sigh. "Well, it's a bit late to turn back now. We won't be finished the job until we get rid of this place."