Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178295 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4665 on: February 25, 2019, 03:38:28 PM »
Justice

Stubborn overachiever. He'd have to be an ingrate to insist further, but they had scant opportunity to bicker in the middle of this. Thoughts of tactics turned from offense to aggressive defense, from searching for weakness to finding openings to escape harm, shifting from murder to survival. Justice leaned into Nanako instead of resisting and unloaded an explosive load from Pity at one of the dreadful eyes under the cover of the hurled vehicle.

The rider wasn't sure what he found harder to stomach, the nonchalant speech, or the fact he actually wanted to respond. He almost did, but his voice barked out a warning to Nanako, instead, seeing the coming destructive orbs. "Don't slow down!"

He swung his arm, and a cloud of phantasmal ravens descended on the battlefield, obscuring the condemning light and vision of the coccoon in an instant. The cackling darkness parted in spirit only for the squirrelgirl and ancient warrior, leaving their path unclouded.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: February 25, 2019, 07:33:31 PM »
Charlotte

Charlotte couldn't really be bothered to hide that she was giving the woman a quick once-over as she stepped in, not budging from her spot and feeling sure that she'd bit rather rattling to most people. Paying only the barest attention to the unmoving heap of lankiness the redhead's +1 had become, the gunslinger focused her attention on the purplehead.

"Sounds like some pretty big rats," the blonde remarked, "Anywhere in particular we'd find them, or is the search part of the job?"

Wendy

"Fwahaha, of course, of course. We've already tracked them down for you two, not that it would have been hard for you. You may have actually heard of them- they're a militant religious group that has taken over a district recently. They're enforcing religious law upon the people, restricting freedom of movement, and they've started work to build a wall to keep their people in and the unclean heathens out. Pretty nasty stuff."

The demoness smiled, showing her pointed teeth as her eyes gleamed a sickly shade of red. "They're known as the order of the crimson cross, and their strength is rather formidable. It's said their leader strikes as fast as lightning and his blows can destroy buildings, although it remains unclear how much of that is hyperbole."

"Shall we discuss the terms of payment?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: February 25, 2019, 10:32:25 PM »
Nanako

"Wasn't planning on it!" Nanako shot back, tossing the engine block in her hands at a different eye, freeing up her hand to better maneuver as she bounced around between buildings, mixing up advances with small retreats and quick flanks to try to juke out the balls, keeping a watch for them, getting ready to change direction the moment they moved to strike. It wasn't like she'd need to get too close just yet.

Then the ravens swept over the battlefield, obscuring them from the light above as the squirrel girl's eyes widened. Then she hit the next building and it was back to maneuvering, Nanako bouncing down to the ground before bouncing up again, dragging a car up with no speed lost before hurling it at where the eyes were, already rocketing away before the car cleared the cloud on its way to the winged behemoth in the sky. More of them followed, cars, vans, even the odd forklift, the squirrel girl keeping her movement as unpredictable as she could, each time long gone from where she'd tossed a vehicle by the time it could break through the darkness.

"Thanks. Time to find out if it can see through this," she muttered to the rider in her other arm.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: February 25, 2019, 10:34:13 PM »
Charlotte

"Not sure why you came in that case," Charlotte cocked an eyebrow at the redhead before shrugging. Not much point in saying more.

"Anyway. Zealots. Huh. Been a while since my last time with zealots," the blonde noted, "As for payment, well, let's talk more about our targets. Do you just want the leader and his lieutenants gone, or are we looking at tearing the whole order down?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: February 26, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »
Suerte

Suerte blushed at the thought of looking even worse than that girl. Lara and Suerte couldn't help but glare at each other.

"Don't you have a job to do?" she asked with a grin.

"Yeah! You guys have been flirting there for like 15 mins!" A guy in the back shouted. "I want some food too!"

"Dude did you not see that girl toss that guy across the room?!" That other guy's friend said. "Shut the hell up and let them do what they want! At least it looks good. Better than that time we watched the blob people fight over cookies."

The redhead frowned and said, "I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need. You can sit down over there." Sit down where I can see you....

Suerte gently pushed the red haired girl back into her spot. "You think I could try that Vanilla?"

So her name is Vanilla... Lara thought.

Vanilla

Vanilla shrugged. "Go for it. It's not as easy as you think it is." She smirked.

Suerte

Lara approached the table, food on a tray. "We normally don't deliver food, but I thought it would make you two happy if you didn't have to get up," she said, smiling at Vanilla. As she bent down to place the food on the table, she couldn't help but frown. They were both so.... big and... thick. There was no way she could stack up to that stripper cowgirl.

Meanwhile, Suerte licked her lips. Reaching out with her hand, she gently touched her arm. "Its alright. I can get it," she purred, using the sweetest voice she could muster. Following Vanilla's example, she poured some mana into her body, intent on using it to send pleasurable pangs to her brain. Instead, her skin got harder and tougher, making it feel like her forearms were made of steel.

Huh... I didn't know I could use magic like that...

Lara felt like her arm got heavier. "What the... what did you just do?"

Vanilla

Vanilla giggled. "Thank you, darling. You're suck a sweetie." She winked at Laura, causing her heartbeat to flutter. "If Suerte here doesn't mind, would you like to come on over after your shift? You're quite a cutie yourself." She said as if reading her mind.

"And don't woery about what just happened, she's still learning."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: February 26, 2019, 04:49:08 PM »
Cherry

Cherry frowned and quivered for a bit, annoyed and utterly frustrated. "Fineeeee..." she bit her lip and frowned. "I just wanted to have a little fun..." She complained as she climbed off of her. "Follow me..."

Hannah

Something inside Hannah clenched up in abortive anticipation when she noticed how much this bothered Cherry. She had to look away, arousal warring with guilt over upsetting someone else just for her own selfish desire. The cambion followed along after that and used all the skills at acting she'd picked up over the years to look unbothered by this.

She also had to remember that demons were monstrous things, but that was part of the problem now wasn't it?

Cherry

Cherry led her to the back, through winding hallways, up the stairs and into a hall thrumming with demonic magic, the magic she'd sensed, right above her, and then past it, into a small room with a bed on it and a feast laid out on a table, with everything a person could think of eating somehow fitting on the small table. Cherry pulled a contract out of who knows where, and presented it to Hannah.

"For this service, we demons require prepayment. It's a little bit of a formality, but people are oh so untrustworthy when they suddenly find themselves in debt, so we've taken to laying out the risks beforehand."

She winked at Hannah. "As a half demon, you'll get a big discount!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: February 26, 2019, 04:52:28 PM »
Saku

"It just feels so-otherworldly..." Sakura muttered. "Like-like we aren't in the same world, anymore..."

Sakura imagined her home, and tried to teleport there, on a hunch.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: February 26, 2019, 04:56:33 PM »
Amanda

"Hey I ahhh...You're impossible." She turned around dramatically with a hmpff and headed for the nearest couch. Then she patted on the pillow next to her. "Sit." It wasn't a suggestion, piercing blue eyes regarded Eru patiently as she awaited for the Elf to follow her order.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: February 26, 2019, 05:26:27 PM »
Amanda

"Hey I ahhh...You're impossible." She turned around dramatically with a hmpff and headed for the nearest couch. Then she patted on the pillow next to her. "Sit." It wasn't a suggestion, piercing blue eyes regarded Eru patiently as she awaited for the Elf to follow her order.

Eruraviel

"Fufufu, as you command, chieftess~" Eru giggled, and decided to play along. She walked over to the couch, making sure Amanda could see her large breasts jiggling in her dress as she swayed her hips. She sat down next to her, and kicked off her shoes, reaching out and attempting to intertwine her fingers with Amanda's own and snuggle up next to her. She looked at Amanda with a fascinated expression, waiting to see what she'd do next. Her ears twitched with veritable anticipation.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:28:16 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: February 26, 2019, 06:43:20 PM »
Amanda

"It's Chief, or Grand Magus actually, but I suppose it's too much to ask for an Elf to remember human titles, even if they're her wife's." Amanda said as she followed the sublime sway of Eru's hips. As the Elf sat down she folded her legs under herself and turned to her.

"As you wife it will be my duty to ta-take care of all your needs...." She reached out to stroke Eru's thigh, working her way upwards slowly as she spoke. "I.... I've heard your kind has a lot stamina..... how many times a day will you require aid darling~" She smiled as she had been taught to, it felt like so long ago, and now she was putting those lessons to use.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: February 26, 2019, 07:05:03 PM »
Amanda

"It's Chief, or Grand Magus actually, but I suppose it's too much to ask for an Elf to remember human titles, even if they're her wife's." Amanda said as she followed the sublime sway of Eru's hips. As the Elf sat down she folded her legs under herself and turned to her.

"As you wife it will be my duty to ta-take care of all your needs...." She reached out to stroke Eru's thigh, working her way upwards slowly as she spoke. "I.... I've heard your kind has a lot stamina..... how many times a day will you require aid darling~" She smiled as she had been taught to, it felt like so long ago, and now she was putting those lessons to use.

Eruraviel

Oh, how cute her attempts at seduction were. Her tension was obvious, and it felt like she was reading from a script. The awkward innoncent youth of this young human was amusing indeed.

She reached down and rubbed Amanda's hand, taking ahold of it and guiding it slowly closer to her cock. She spread out her legs to allow a more comfortable position, and to show off her size as well. She gazed into those deep blue eyes and smirked. "You've heard correctly about my race, but you seem to be misunderstanding something, sweetie."

Her other hand reached around Amanda's back and slowly began to massage her, moving slowly downwards as it felt up her back. "Once a day would be absolutely wonderful. I'm the type of lady who likes to get all her frustrations out at once, if you know what I mean. I'm just not sure you'll be able to handle all of me."

Her eyes twinkled, as if challenging Amanda to try.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: February 26, 2019, 07:21:55 PM »
Amanda

"Ohohoho...." Her voice was trembling ever so slightly as her hand grasped the impossibly thick length through the cloth. It was so hard not to to break away from those alluring eyes as her embarrassment mounted. But she wouldn't back down now. So with both hands trembling as well as her voice she continued. "You-you're acting awfully tough for someone who's about to be blown away, I don't care how big your potential is. I. Will. Take. It. All. Inside."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: February 26, 2019, 07:27:13 PM »
Amanda

"Ohohoho...." Her voice was trembling ever so slightly as her hand grasped the impossibly thick length through the cloth. It was so hard not to to break away from those alluring eyes as her embarrassment mounted. But she wouldn't back down now. So with both hands trembling as well as her voice she continued. "You-you're acting awfully tough for someone who's about to be blown away, I don't care how big your potential is. I. Will. Take. It. All. Inside."

Eruraviel

"All of it, you say?" Eru's eyes twinkled. In her opinion, there was no way she was taking all of her inside on her first time. She'd be lucky if she managed half.

Her length, even flaccid, had an intimidating amount of girth. It was hard for Amanda to wrap her hand fully around it. It throbbed slowly against her hand as it slowly grew. It lifted up Eru's dress ever so slightly.

"You're free to try, but you'd be the first human woman to take it without breaking, Amanda. Are you up for the challenge?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: February 26, 2019, 09:10:33 PM »
Lily

Lily put the bottle down on the table deliberately, not powerful enough to be violent, but decisive enough to command attention. She looked up from the table and met the gaze of the demoness with her own crimson determination. "Those pesky rats are irrelevant, People like that are doomed to fall besides wouldn't it be more interesting to see them undo themselves?"

She smirked at that thought.  " As for me.... My help could be of much greater value for Lady Elizabeth If I were to work here directly instead, the services I can render are numerous... I'm sure a fair number of your clintele would be interested in a girl like me."
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 09:19:28 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: February 26, 2019, 11:05:51 PM »
Charlotte

"Not sure why you came in that case," Charlotte cocked an eyebrow at the redhead before shrugging. Not much point in saying more.

"Anyway. Zealots. Huh. Been a while since my last time with zealots," the blonde noted, "As for payment, well, let's talk more about our targets. Do you just want the leader and his lieutenants gone, or are we looking at tearing the whole order down?"

Wendy

The demon cocked her head and chuckled, turning her head to face the petite woman-Lily, was it? She gave her a once over, checking her out briefly in a very bored sort of way, as if she had no interest in it herself, but was merely assessing the quality of goods being offered to her.

"Hm, perhaps. You have a cute face, but we have many shapeshifters to accomidate the sorts of tastes your body type offers, Lily."

Turning back to Charlotte, she grinned with her jagged sharklike maw once again.

"My esteemed lady would like the order completely and totally destroyed, of course. She would be willing to offer a large bonus for bringing the leader back alive, if you can manage such a feat."

She fingered her sword idly, staring intently at Charlotte with a hungry gaze before turning to regard the two as a whole, ignoring the unconcious vermin laying against the wall.

"You can consider this a test of sorts-if you wish to gain access to a cushy job of your choosing-" She looked at Lily. "-or more lucrative merc work." She looked at Charlotte. "Your performance here will certainly impact my lady's view of you."