Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178319 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4680 on: February 26, 2019, 11:35:00 PM »
Charlotte

The blonde glanced over at Lily with a cocked eyebrow, blonde locks swaying behind her as she gave the redhead a curious look. She didn't linger for long, however, soon turning back to the purplehead.

"Burn it to the ground, then," Charlotte noted, a rifle round appearing in her fingers before she started twirling it between them like a pen, "And alive, you say? How intact would your lady prefer he be?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: February 27, 2019, 12:38:21 AM »
Zeke

The dark one blinked in surprise at her reaction. He just stared at her with deadpan eyes while she just poked him. Her fingers could feel just how firm and supple his bountiful body had become, and almost bounced back.

But he was darkness. The more she touched him, the more she was drawn. And the more he'd draw her the tighter his grasp would get.

A wild grin then flashed on his face.

"Jeez, aren't you a fucked up pervert. Running your hands all over me like I'm some shameless wench...You're pretty lucky I like you, I've eaten faces for doing less than poking." Blood evaporated into steam while he absorbed it, but his body was still wet and reddened. He put his hand on his head and posed sexily, but really he was rubbing his hair, letting the natural dye seep in.

"But man, i'm just starving. I don't think all of these schmucks are going to be enough.  But I guess this settles it, if a wife puts her hands on a husband, the guy's obligated to take her out on a date. It's just how we roll here, if you got any complaints about it I'll disobey every single one of them."

He looked at her with the same carefree attitude as ever.  But there was genuine affection there, or at least a hint of respect.

"Want to get some Chick-Fil-A? Or are you more of an In&Out gal? We can discuss our next plans over a milkshake, have some karaoke... oh, or are you more into chinese?"

Serana

It was an alluring darkness indeed. But everything else...

The lich let out an unnecessary sigh, and shook her head as she pulled back from You. “You have acquired some very strange notions regarding our relative stations, You.” And what was this ‘dating’ nonsense it was discussing? Going out to eat? Indulging in the pitiful fare of the humans? Serana politely declined the urge to spit.

She turned, and began to move back toward her looming tower. “Come along, then, and if you so hunger for unnecessary fare I shall have the servants prepare something worthy of our palates.”

This also spared her the embarrassment of admitting she knew nothing of what it spoke.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:38:52 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: February 27, 2019, 02:55:55 AM »
Cherry

Cherry led her to the back, through winding hallways, up the stairs and into a hall thrumming with demonic magic, the magic she'd sensed, right above her, and then past it, into a small room with a bed on it and a feast laid out on a table, with everything a person could think of eating somehow fitting on the small table. Cherry pulled a contract out of who knows where, and presented it to Hannah.

"For this service, we demons require prepayment. It's a little bit of a formality, but people are oh so untrustworthy when they suddenly find themselves in debt, so we've taken to laying out the risks beforehand."

She winked at Hannah. "As a half demon, you'll get a big discount!"

Hannah

The sensation was at once familiar and foreign, approaching the magnitude of power possessed by her father without being said father. The incestuous cloying sensation, the vague apprehension that just being in its presence was like masturbation, was absent here. It left Hannah red from her face down to her neck, feeling like she'd walked past some torrid high school crush who never noticed her, and she hadn't even seen the demon in person yet!

It wasn't until they got out of the hallway that she gasped for breath, panting and clutching at her own chest for a few precious moments that saw her miss the part about payment. The rest, though, was fairly straightforward. "A magical contract, huh?" She took another, deeper breath, and pulled her glasses back out from her purse of holding to check it over. "Standard compulsions, debt slavery on failure to provide agreed upon compensation..."

The thought of that punishment sent a wicked thrill down her spine, but she slowly removed her glasses and looked to Cherry again. "Alright."

She agreed, because it couldn't be worse than what she lived already. Hannah should have looked it over with more of a fine toothed comb, turned all of her sorcerous might toward unraveling its mysteries, but she didn't. Because if she failed... well.

"I'll sign it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: February 27, 2019, 06:38:26 PM »
Amanda

"If I break, I'll just swap bodies silly." Amanda said as she shifted around to get a better grip on the ever growing bulge. "You're so thick it won't een fit in my hand, how rude...."

She looked up at eru as she kept stroking. "Are you saying you have expeirence breaking human girls?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:55:08 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4684 on: February 27, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »
Amanda

"If I break, I'll just swap bodies silly." Amanda said as she shifted around to get a better grip on the ever growing bulge. "You're so thick it won't een fit in my hand, how rude...."

She looked up at eru as she kept stroking. "Are you saying you have expeirence breaking human girls?"

Eruraviel

Eru leaned forwards and kissed Amanda on the lips. Her hand reached down and squeezed Amanda's buttocks again as shit did so. "I have a bit of experience with humans, back when I was younger. Their bodies just couldn't handle my immensity, unfortunately."

Her cock lifted up her dress, tenting it massively and Eru pulled Amanda's hand away before lifting her skirt up and over it, baring the immense throbbing shaft of meat. "After all, even elves don't usually get this big."

It was a throbbing behemoth of a dick, the fat head glistening in the light of Amanda's library. Two large testicles hung between her legs, bulging out and churning with lust. The head pressed up against the bottoms of Eru's breasts.

"I want your first time to be nice, Amanda." Eru suddenly said before winking. "How big do you like your dicks?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4685 on: February 27, 2019, 08:17:44 PM »
Lily

"I'm sorry, I downplayed my usefulness there hehe..." Lily giggled as she crawled on top of the table and begun slowly making her way over to the demon.

"I have centuries of experience and my body is really tough so I can handle any degree of roughness..... In fact since I'm a Fire Elemental, my insides are amazingly hot or so I've heard... I can also chose to regrow my hymen....." She ended up kneeling on the table infront of Wendy.

"My kind actually can carry the child of almost anything to term.... So I could serve her Ladyship as high quality breeding stock too~"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: February 27, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
The Heaven's Core

Metatron sighed. Was it really the right thing? To just give up on this? How was he supposed to face Father after freeing-

Crack

Pain, nothing but a sharp, cruel feeling surrounded him for a moment. And then nothing. His vision was clouded in red, and he looked down and spoke with a dim feeling. "What?"

His heart had been gouged out by something. He couldn't see it. It was hard to make out its shape. Like numbers, concepts, drawings, words, songs.... none of them applied yet it was all of these at once. And suddenly it-

Snap.               Crunch.         Crack.                     Pop.

Its spine ripped out of his body, bones were ground up and removed from the Angel, its eyes spun around until they were gouged from their root. Teeth cracked off, organs melted into nothing, and the thing spread about. Slowly. And its tendril kept growing larger, slipping into Metatron's chest until there was no flesh and bone, only skin to wear as a puppet.

It didn't feel. It didn't care. It only was. And it turned its attention to the other intruder.

WHO     ARE
                                      YOU

And all of a sudden, the world creaked a little inside Lucifer's head.

And it spoke.

WHAT A SAD  FAILURE. I

GIVE A SHARD A  LITTLE             AUTHORITY, AND

NOTHING                 TO SHOW           FOR IT.

THIS ISN'T EVEN    AMUSING, DEAR                    LUCY.

The Eternal Punishment

Meanwhile
Suddenly, a flock of ravens hurried all over, flapping their wings with erratic movements that caused the giant cocoon to flinch. Annoying, he swung his wings in an attempt to cleave them off, wielding his six great blades with impressive precision. But there were too many, and they were leaving no gap to see through. Its frustration and slight fear were showing.

And then, a massive vehicle pierced through the darkness, grazing it. And another, and another one, though he managed to block them, the hurling objects were strong enough to shatter stone like cannonballs.

But that was only a veil to hide their intent. The bullet launched straight into an eyeball, much to its surprise, and caused it to crack. But it didn't shatter.

Because it saw their intent, and right when they launched their offence his light shone to show them his own. From the darkness of the raven, just as the bullet landed, three beams swirled and crashed down, swiping around madly like tendrils to allow no escape.

SUddenly, for a second, a vision of warped red, and memories that should not be touched them. The red grip forced itself on everyone present for a moment.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 02:35:32 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: February 28, 2019, 12:29:38 AM »
Ariel

"Uhhh..." She thought back to everything they had just done. It was definitely harder to concentrate now with all this heaving and whatnot, but she was getting ahold of it! Kinda. Not really. It's why she was just stuck thinking for a while. "There were people? Some shops and stuff?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: February 28, 2019, 12:35:44 AM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved away the other girl's concern. "I wouldn't want to make you cry. It's not that big a deal for me."

She'd been dead set on making her leave, but she just couldn't bear to force her to get out after a line that pathetic. "Edelgard, whom are you working for? That spear is a great magical artifact, you know. I'm a bit worried myself about their motives."

Edelgard

She hummed gravely, eyebrows furrowing against each other. "I know." The forsaken warrior shifted the weight of both the weapons on her back and regarded the nameless spear for a second before speaking again.

"Othinus," Edelgard said. "Said things hard to understand, but also things I couldn't deny. Made a very big offer. Hard to swallow, but... her power is convincing. She might help you too, if you meet."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Could I have a triple hamburger with fries, please?" She turned to their personal maid and asked  with a beaming smile, pulling a nearby stuffed animal over and hugging it. She then turned back to Edelgard. "Do you mind if I ask what she promised you?"

It sounded awfuly suspicious. She didn't want this woman getting drawn into her demise.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: February 28, 2019, 12:47:02 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde glanced over at Lily with a cocked eyebrow, blonde locks swaying behind her as she gave the redhead a curious look. She didn't linger for long, however, soon turning back to the purplehead.

"Burn it to the ground, then," Charlotte noted, a rifle round appearing in her fingers before she started twirling it between them like a pen, "And alive, you say? How intact would your lady prefer he be?"

Lily

"I'm sorry, I downplayed my usefulness there hehe..." Lily giggled as she crawled on top of the table and begun slowly making her way over to the demon.

"I have centuries of experience and my body is really tough so I can handle any degree of roughness..... In fact since I'm a Fire Elemental, my insides are amazingly hot or so I've heard... I can also chose to regrow my hymen....." She ended up kneeling on the table infront of Wendy.

"My kind actually can carry the child of almost anything to term.... So I could serve her Ladyship as high quality breeding stock too~"

Wendy

Ignoring the elemental woman whom had just thrown herself on the table, begging to be made a sex slave, Wendy grunted, coughing a bit before turning towards Charlotte. "How intact can you make him, girl?" She asked bluntly. "If you can capture him unharmed, that would frankly be ideal."

She then reached out, and pressed her finger against Lily's head.

And then flicked her, sending the girl skidding back across the table and towards her chair.

"If you wish to be a broodmare, simply go downstairs and beg for some of the succubi to impregnate you. If you want a cushy positon here with perks and free food and alcohol, you need to prove your loyalty to Elizabeth somehow. I cannot talk about our secrets in front of a mercenary, though."

She leapt up and over the table, grabbing Lily and pulling her towards the exit door of the room with her. Her grip was utterly ironclad and unbreakable. "I'll take you to someone more suited for your desires, girl."

So Lily was taken down the hall, and shoved into an elevator. As the door closed, Wendy smiled. "Congratulations. If you pass this test, you'll be deemed worthy to serve under my mistress."

And then the doors closed, and she began to descend.

Wendy walked back towards the interview. Her purpose for being here was gone, really, and what she'd just done was a massive breach of protocol, but, whatever. It'd be rude to leave the cowgirl hanging. If she managed to do it on her own that'd be impressive enough in its own right.

Plus, she just looked so delectable. Wendy wiped her mouth before she returned, alone. "I'm sorry for the interruption, Charlotte. Now, where were we?"

« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 06:45:26 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: February 28, 2019, 12:52:05 AM »
Cherry

Cherry led her to the back, through winding hallways, up the stairs and into a hall thrumming with demonic magic, the magic she'd sensed, right above her, and then past it, into a small room with a bed on it and a feast laid out on a table, with everything a person could think of eating somehow fitting on the small table. Cherry pulled a contract out of who knows where, and presented it to Hannah.

"For this service, we demons require prepayment. It's a little bit of a formality, but people are oh so untrustworthy when they suddenly find themselves in debt, so we've taken to laying out the risks beforehand."

She winked at Hannah. "As a half demon, you'll get a big discount!"

Hannah

The sensation was at once familiar and foreign, approaching the magnitude of power possessed by her father without being said father. The incestuous cloying sensation, the vague apprehension that just being in its presence was like masturbation, was absent here. It left Hannah red from her face down to her neck, feeling like she'd walked past some torrid high school crush who never noticed her, and she hadn't even seen the demon in person yet!

It wasn't until they got out of the hallway that she gasped for breath, panting and clutching at her own chest for a few precious moments that saw her miss the part about payment. The rest, though, was fairly straightforward. "A magical contract, huh?" She took another, deeper breath, and pulled her glasses back out from her purse of holding to check it over. "Standard compulsions, debt slavery on failure to provide agreed upon compensation..."

The thought of that punishment sent a wicked thrill down her spine, but she slowly removed her glasses and looked to Cherry again. "Alright."

She agreed, because it couldn't be worse than what she lived already. Hannah should have looked it over with more of a fine toothed comb, turned all of her sorcerous might toward unraveling its mysteries, but she didn't. Because if she failed... well.

"I'll sign it."

Cherry

"Very good!" She handed her a pen as she headed out of the room, her cute red but shaking. "I'll be heading back to the showfloor, then~" She winked as she threw her a card. "Call me~"

She bounded out and closed the door, leaving Hannah to her own devices and explore.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: February 28, 2019, 02:36:52 AM »
Cherry

"Very good!" She handed her a pen as she headed out of the room, her cute red but shaking. "I'll be heading back to the showfloor, then~" She winked as she threw her a card. "Call me~"

She bounded out and closed the door, leaving Hannah to her own devices and explore.

Hannah

Hannah took the pen, took the card, stared at Cherry’s big tomato-y ass as she flounced away, and then stared down at the contract. “What the hell am I doing?” The cambion shook her head, and signed the contract in neat cursive with a little heart curl at the end of the Y ending her last name. “Might as well let it all out since I’m here,” she said while unbuttoning her shirt.

She stretched as if yawning, smoothly discarding the facade of humanity in favor of her true self. She kicked her shoes off as feet became cloven hooves. Her curves and assets grew fleshed out even as a subtle core of hard muscle formed underneath. A sinuous tail slithered its way out from under her skirt, and the silky membrane of her wings pushed out to wrap around her half-naked body.

“Haaah.” She swished her tail around a bit, and allowed the full extent of her demonic power to reveal its immensity - like a great lake compared to the vast ocean that was the Lady Elizabeth’s. “Now, what to wear?”

Hannah considered it while wandering around the room, checking out its deceptively small accommodations. The food was great of course, and she picked a few cherries off the table while she explored. Instinctively she wrapped her tongue around it inappropriately, savoring the shape of it with a moan. "Not bad."   

She looked to see if the wardrobes has anything fun she could try on.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 07:02:11 PM by Aiden »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: February 28, 2019, 03:01:48 AM »
Throne

Sakura vanished in a flash of blue and appeared... no it was more as if she was travelling. The world was a hurricane of sharp colors before curving somewhat like a tunnel, as if she was stuck in transit. Then there was a voice, and although it was soft and low it could easily be heard amidst the chaotic frenzy. It was the wind, the voice that slipped through the trees and stirred the grass.

"Child of man, raven-slave, return to your city. This place is not for you." And with a violent quake the distortion suddenly ended, a twist of space and flash of blue hurtling the girl back into the thick grass.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: February 28, 2019, 03:20:42 AM »
Azad

Before he could tell, his expression focused when Sakura suddenly vanished. What happened!? She was there for just a moment. His hand reached for his sword, but just before he could draw it-

This place had too many mysteries. Normalcy wasn't such a bad thing from time to time. As soon as she popped back, his instincts kicked in and he caught her in his arms, much like a little girl princess and smiled in relief.

"You're going to give this old man a heart attack some day."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: February 28, 2019, 06:39:15 PM »
Lucy

Before the vehicles could impact the giant they were cleaved apart by a flurry of angelic blades. Blades endlessly breaking and reforming to match every approachin threat.

The wielder of these divine blades was none other than Lucy the Archangel.

"Cease your incessant assault on this poor man. Can't you see he's in pain?"

"PAIN THE LIKES WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED! HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY BROTHER!" Her chest heaved as she yelled out with all her heartful compassion. This is why she never yelled like a moron, it made her breasts bounce all over and then she'd have to adjust her dress.

What a pain.