Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178443 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4710 on: March 02, 2019, 12:39:20 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte watched with no small amount of amusement as Lily went flying off after going so far as to present herself to their employer. Dragging her the rest of the way before tossing her in the elevator was really just the cherry on top at this point.

Should've brought a flask if I was going to be getting a show like this.

The grin didn't fade when Wendy came back, though the talk of business had her relax a bit more.

"Fairly intact. Entirely unharmed might be tricky, but I'm sure I can bring him back without having to blast his limbs off," the bounty hunter noted, "But looks like that's everything about our targets, so how about we discuss pay? So what can you offer? Just cash, or something more interesting?"

Wendy

Wendy looked almost bored now, all of a sudden, like she had a million better things to be doing. "What sorts of things do you consider interesting, Charlotte?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: March 02, 2019, 12:40:36 AM »
Maid Cafe

Marie instantly spoke out as noticed the glance her way once 'privacy' was mentioned. "I am bound by contract to not spill a single word that our esteemed customers say in this room, not even to the Mistress herself, or else my body will be terminated."  She also bowed to them with just as much respect as they deserved.

"Of course if you still want me to make myself scarce I'll go to a corner somewhere and cry." She continued with absolute seriousness.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"It's fine, it's fine." She waved away the other girl's concern. "I wouldn't want to make you cry. It's not that big a deal for me."

She'd been dead set on making her leave, but she just couldn't bear to force her to get out after a line that pathetic. "Edelgard, whom are you working for? That spear is a great magical artifact, you know. I'm a bit worried myself about their motives."

Edelgard

She hummed gravely, eyebrows furrowing against each other. "I know." The forsaken warrior shifted the weight of both the weapons on her back and regarded the nameless spear for a second before speaking again.

"Othinus," Edelgard said. "Said things hard to understand, but also things I couldn't deny. Made a very big offer. Hard to swallow, but... her power is convincing. She might help you too, if you meet."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Could I have a triple hamburger with fries, please?" She turned to their personal maid and asked  with a beaming smile, pulling a nearby stuffed animal over and hugging it. She then turned back to Edelgard. "Do you mind if I ask what she promised you?"

It sounded awfuly suspicious. She didn't want this woman getting drawn into her demise.

Edelgard

Hesitation bundled in her shoulders like the muscles there had formed into knots. Edelgard uncrossed her arms, raising a frank, troubled gaze to the girl. "Personal. And complicated. Sorry," she said. The weight of her body retracted from the cushioned seat as the warrior straightened out in a moment of quiet after that.

"Coming here. Impossible. Or nonsensical. So impossible solutions should work too."

Sakura

"Personal, huh..."

Sakura sighed. This girl was an enigma.

"How complicated. What can you tell me, then?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: March 02, 2019, 12:43:17 AM »
Azad

Before he could tell, his expression focused when Sakura suddenly vanished. What happened!? She was there for just a moment. His hand reached for his sword, but just before he could draw it-

This place had too many mysteries. Normalcy wasn't such a bad thing from time to time. As soon as she popped back, his instincts kicked in and he caught her in his arms, much like a little girl princess and smiled in relief.

"You're going to give this old man a heart attack some day."

Saku

Sakura collapsed into his arms, hyperventillating. She was shaking, clearing terrified, and began to sweat. Her teeth began to chatter, and she was clearly terrified.

This wasn't right. What was going on-this was all WRONG!

This wasn't supposed to be possible! It isn't possible! She wracked her mind for how it could be possible, and came up with a blank. "We're-we're-I'm..." She paused, and suddenly fell silent.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 12:45:51 AM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: March 02, 2019, 12:50:45 AM »
Edelgard

She closed her eyes, as if concentrating.

"We're exiles. Defeated. Twice, and the second time was my fault too," Edelgard said. Her voice became heavy, more consistent. "I failed the Forsaken. But, ended up here. Didn't get anything, and no way back. Othinus swore to help. With going back, and my people."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:25:46 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: March 02, 2019, 01:25:41 AM »
Charlotte

"Adventures, experiences, treasure you find yourself, that sort of thing. Not the stuff you can find lying around in any old cave or the occasional dusty mausoleum, but the kinds of things you'd have to snatch from a living testament to someone else's design," Charlotte said, with a shrug, "Well, on your end it would be maps or directions to those sorts of places, but it seems like that ain't your speed. So what are you willing to offer?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: March 02, 2019, 02:16:23 AM »
Saku

Sakura collapsed into his arms, hyperventillating. She was shaking, clearing terrified, and began to sweat. Her teeth began to chatter, and she was clearly terrified.

This wasn't right. What was going on-this was all WRONG!

This wasn't supposed to be possible! It isn't possible! She wracked her mind for how it could be possible, and came up with a blank. "We're-we're-I'm..." She paused, and suddenly fell silent.

Dahlia

Seeing the whole thing had sent Dahlia into a familiar battle focus, her gun out and sweeping it around seeking enemies. Damn it, someone had to have gotten the drop on them for Sakura to just disappear like that...! But then as soon as she'd been gone she was back and safely in Azad's arms.

She rushed over to the girl asking, "Are you okay? What happened?" while invading Azad's personal space to touch Sakura's forehead.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: March 02, 2019, 02:43:37 AM »
Azad

"Stole the words out of my mouth lady." He looked genuinely concerned there. She was shaking all over, he didn't need his senses to tell that much.

Damn, he really wasn't good at these kinds of things.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: March 02, 2019, 02:48:42 AM »
Luscious Angel

When she opened the wardrobe, a plethora of options presented themselves to her. Cosplay, bunny girl outfits, all manners of sexy linguire-all of it. It was enchanted with a powerful magic that made it so whatever outfit she desired would present itself to her.

Upstairs, she felt the tremendous demonic presence shift slightly.

Hannah

Let it be known that Hannah Longway was a connoisseur of cosplay costumes. Her personal collection, even what she had on her, was extensive enough to include everything from bunnies, catgirls, dog girls with cute collars and leashes, chokers with bells, maids, cheerleaders, her old school uniforms, and a stunning variety of anime characters. But this, the way the wardrobe just responded to her desires and gave her perfect costumes for girls from even the most recent of productions was amazing! It was more than just storage, it was wish fulfillment!

She marveled over its design, and muttered ancient words that would aid her in revealing its inner workings for herself. Hopefully. She desecrated the sanctity of secrecy and knowledge by imposing in their place the laws of Hell, where all was for the taking of the strong and the wicked. Hannah didn’t want to use what she found to hurt anyone, but the very fact that she was seeking such knowledge in this way was sinful.

It took a little of the edge off. A little. It was the only reason she didn’t let out any embarrassing sounds as she felt her attention being drawn back to the reason she’d come in the first place.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: March 02, 2019, 03:52:39 AM »
Charlotte

"Adventures, experiences, treasure you find yourself, that sort of thing. Not the stuff you can find lying around in any old cave or the occasional dusty mausoleum, but the kinds of things you'd have to snatch from a living testament to someone else's design," Charlotte said, with a shrug, "Well, on your end it would be maps or directions to those sorts of places, but it seems like that ain't your speed. So what are you willing to offer?"

Wendy

Wendy's eyebrow twitched and she sighed, scratching her tooth with a pointed fingernail. "You're not very good at answering questions, are you Charlotte?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: March 02, 2019, 03:56:48 AM »
Lily

Lily stepped out of the earlier and into the nearly barren room. There wasn't a whole lot in there, the only thing of note being the girl behind the desk. "Hehe everyone knows my name here.... it's like I'm famous or something." She said as she headed oer tho the changing room.

and then promplty stumbled into it.

It was way bigger on the inside than the outside, that actually caught her offguard, for a split second. Then her eyes lit up as she saw all the adorable outfits to pick from.

After little while she came back wearing a small top, black underwear, stocking on one leg and high boots that went almost up to her knees. "Yeah, look at me and fear the great Demon Lord Lily, tehehe"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The woman had a serious look on her face as she regarded Lily, standing up and walking over to her. She wrote something down on her notepad, and then stowed it on her side. She stood next to her, and lifted her arm, feeling her muscles, poking her chest, and then touching her face.

"Hm."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: March 02, 2019, 04:31:30 AM »
Lily

The redhead giggled as she felt up her muscles, there was only a thin layer of fat covering the hard mass that was her muscles, even her chest only had the slightest of bounce to it. "Is it bad? My chest would need a few more hundreds of years to grow out..."

When standing so close to her it was quite obvious the other girl was taller too. Lily tried stretching her back, but it was futile, she could never overcome that height.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: March 02, 2019, 05:04:04 AM »
Charlotte

"Suppose not," Charlotte shrugged, continuing to twirl the rifle round between her fingers like a pen in the hands of a bored accountant.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: March 02, 2019, 03:41:26 PM »
Maid cafe

"Of course Ojou-sama, one hamburger menu comin right up."

She twirled around the same as before, the skirt giving a brief glimpse of her cutesy underwear before she procured a tray with said menu from behind her back.

"I hope this is to your liking." Marie said as she put the tray in front of Sakura. On it was a plate with one of the meatiest double hamburgers ever seen, you could almost feel the juices dripping off of it. The fries were plentiful and crisp with not a single bit of soggyness. to them.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: March 02, 2019, 03:46:34 PM »
Amanda

"Stoooop!"

Amanda suddenly yelled out, with a slightly panicked tone of voice. "Don't shrink it too much... The.... The ritual will be more, more effective the more forceful you are! That's just common sense. Don't forget what this is about."

Her Aquamarine eyes met Eru's aze as she continued. "I don't want gentle, I want power, power so I can get revenge. I- I mean I don't dislike you or anything but...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: March 02, 2019, 03:54:29 PM »
Amanda

"Stoooop!"

Amanda suddenly yelled out, with a slightly panicked tone of voice. "Don't shrink it too much... The.... The ritual will be more, more effective the more forceful you are! That's just common sense. Don't forget what this is about."

Her Aquamarine eyes met Eru's aze as she continued. "I don't want gentle, I want power, power so I can get revenge. I- I mean I don't dislike you or anything but...."

Eruraviel

Eru frowned. She didn't particularly like the idea of just jamming it in, but she also viscerally understood the logic behind Amanda's request, and the animus behind it. So after a brief second, she nodded.

"Revenge is a powerful motivator, isn't it?"

She rubbed the top of Amanda's head and smiled ruefully. "Make sure to use my power well. My semen is charged with mana."

The cock had stopped shrinking, still 13 inches long and just barely small enough to wrap your hand around the base. Eru pushed Amanda down on the couch and began to grind it against Amanda's slit, stimulating her clit with it. The warm head pulsated against her sensitive place, driving Amanda crazy. With every beat of Eru's heart, it throbbed, hard. The only piece of frabric seperating it from its destinatipn was a flimsy piece of underwear.

"I'm ready when you are, princess."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 04:07:48 PM by Sinib »