Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178328 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4725 on: March 02, 2019, 04:38:37 PM »
Luscious Angel

When she opened the wardrobe, a plethora of options presented themselves to her. Cosplay, bunny girl outfits, all manners of sexy linguire-all of it. It was enchanted with a powerful magic that made it so whatever outfit she desired would present itself to her.

Upstairs, she felt the tremendous demonic presence shift slightly.

Hannah

Let it be known that Hannah Longway was a connoisseur of cosplay costumes. Her personal collection, even what she had on her, was extensive enough to include everything from bunnies, catgirls, dog girls with cute collars and leashes, chokers with bells, maids, cheerleaders, her old school uniforms, and a stunning variety of anime characters. But this, the way the wardrobe just responded to her desires and gave her perfect costumes for girls from even the most recent of productions was amazing! It was more than just storage, it was wish fulfillment!

She marveled over its design, and muttered ancient words that would aid her in revealing its inner workings for herself. Hopefully. She desecrated the sanctity of secrecy and knowledge by imposing in their place the laws of Hell, where all was for the taking of the strong and the wicked. Hannah didn’t want to use what she found to hurt anyone, but the very fact that she was seeking such knowledge in this way was sinful.

It took a little of the edge off. A little. It was the only reason she didn’t let out any embarrassing sounds as she felt her attention being drawn back to the reason she’d come in the first place.

Coconut

A small, younger looking demon walked through the door after a while. She slammed open the door, and waved. "Hello, hello! You can call me Coconut, and I'll be serving you today--" She sounded overtly cheerful and merry as she ran towards Hannah and leapt at her, seemingly intent on tackling her. She stopped suddenly in midair though, as she saw Hannah's feet and tail. "Huuuuh, I didn't know-are you a new recruit, Hannah?" She sounded excited as she grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "You look just soooooo cute~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: March 02, 2019, 04:55:52 PM »
Coconut

A small, younger looking demon walked through the door after a while. She slammed open the door, and waved. "Hello, hello! You can call me Coconut, and I'll be serving you today--" She sounded overtly cheerful and merry as she ran towards Hannah and leapt at her, seemingly intent on tackling her. She stopped suddenly in midair though, as she saw Hannah's feet and tail. "Huuuuh, I didn't know-are you a new recruit, Hannah?" She sounded excited as she grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "You look just soooooo cute~"

Hannah

Hannah had just been in the middle of taking off her skirt to try on one of the outfits in the wardrobe when the other demon arrived. The cambion accidentally let go and found herself completely naked, so when she turned to meet Coconut before she could jump her she ended up flashing everything! “Huh, recruit…?!”

Next thing she knew she had an armful of cute little devil pushing up against her ample bosom and squeezing her, and she let out a sound of surprise. “W-Whoa, easy there Coconut!” This wasn’t the kind of play she was gonna ask for, but she was a little off balance now anyway. “I’m ah, I’m still a customer, sorry. My father is a succubus.”

She didn’t exactly let the little devil go yet. Her tail wrapped around Coconut’s ankle.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: March 02, 2019, 05:02:33 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

Hannah had just been in the middle of taking off her skirt to try on one of the outfits in the wardrobe when the other demon arrived. The cambion accidentally let go and found herself completely naked, so when she turned to meet Coconut before she could jump her she ended up flashing everything! “Huh, recruit…?!”

Next thing she knew she had an armful of cute little devil pushing up against her ample bosom and squeezing her, and she let out a sound of surprise. “W-Whoa, easy there Coconut!” This wasn’t the kind of play she was gonna ask for, but she was a little off balance now anyway. “I’m ah, I’m still a customer, sorry. My father is a succubus.”

She didn’t exactly let the little devil go yet. Her tail wrapped around Coconut’s ankle.

Coconut

"Awwwww..." She sounded really really disappointed. "I've never seen feet like those before, they're adorable!"

She leaned forwards and pecked Hannah on the lips. Her tail snuck down into Hannah's panties and began massaging her clit. "I'll take good care of you, don't underestimate me because of my size!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: March 02, 2019, 05:29:59 PM »
Coconut

"Awwwww..." She sounded really really disappointed. "I've never seen feet like those before, they're adorable!"

She leaned forwards and pecked Hannah on the lips. Her tail snuck down into Hannah's panties and began massaging her clit. "I'll take good care of you, don't underestimate me because of my size!"

Hannah

“You really think so…?” The kiss was nice. Then the tail got to work too and Hannah felt a sensation that normally only came from her father, that slick and sinuous appendage playing with her like that down there. It was a lot more gentle than her sire, which made the cambion bite her bottom lip a little bit. “Why would I judge something so superficial, though~?”

Wait, she was getting distracted. “I-I have kind of specific preferences, I should mention.”

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: March 02, 2019, 11:35:22 PM »
Nanako

Nanako racked her brain for what they could do next to get closer. The beams were in motion, it seemed like there was a downtime between them firing, so now was the time to get closer. But these beams were homing in, and it was harder to dodge on just one good leg...

Then an idea flashed in her mind, the squirrel girl calling up her punchgaunts and trying not to be distracted as Justice practically slid around her before he started firing back at the beams, slowing them down. Her heart leapt as the opening widened, Nanako knowing she definitely owed the rider one if they got out of this alive, the squirrel girl bringing her damaged leg to bear for the next leap, screaming through gritted teeth as hot knives ran up her charred leg before they leapt at full speed. The poison words and the red haze they accompanied almost robbed her of the opening, but the squirrel girl wouldn't be bound, and the pain let her keep her focus as she turned to face the beams.

"Justice, JUMP!" Nanako shouted, the punchgaunts finally settling into place as she hoisted the rider up with his feet in her hand, arm already cocked back before she let fly with her newest projectile with all the strength she could bring to bear in that moment. Then she brought her attention to bear on the beams following them. The punchgaunts slowed her just enough for her to catch the first beam that might have swerved off to follow Justice.

Someone else operating at her current speed would've been overwhelmed by the beams, but the gauntlets only slowed her movements, not her sight, nor her reactions. And this was far from the first time she'd had to fight something faster, a fight where her ability to land blows depended more on her skill and her timing than her speed. Gritting her teeth, Nanako met the beam with one punch, using the momentum from the clash to speed up the second punch meeting a second beam. The sheer force spun her all the way around, the squirrel girl looking around to find herself face to face with the next beam, able to feel the heat even through the protective coating of squirrel energy. It was too late, but not for her, with her last punch coming around and down to direct the final beam into the ground below them.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: March 02, 2019, 11:53:01 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

“You really think so…?” The kiss was nice. Then the tail got to work too and Hannah felt a sensation that normally only came from her father, that slick and sinuous appendage playing with her like that down there. It was a lot more gentle than her sire, which made the cambion bite her bottom lip a little bit. “Why would I judge something so superficial, though~?”

Wait, she was getting distracted. “I-I have kind of specific preferences, I should mention.”

Coconut

Coconut pushed Hannah down onto the ground, sitting on her stomach. "What turns you on, Hannah. What nasty little things do you want to do to my body?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: March 02, 2019, 11:58:14 PM »
Lily

The redhead giggled as she felt up her muscles, there was only a thin layer of fat covering the hard mass that was her muscles, even her chest only had the slightest of bounce to it. "Is it bad? My chest would need a few more hundreds of years to grow out..."

When standing so close to her it was quite obvious the other girl was taller too. Lily tried stretching her back, but it was futile, she could never overcome that height.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"You look fine." Her hand stroked the back of Lily's back almost scientifically, squeezing her butt. "Hm." She sounded very impressed as she squeezed it again. She felt herself tightening downstairs and smiled back at Lily for the first time. "Don't worry, you're applying for a job to work tables and breed with demons. They don't worry about such stupid moralistic crap like looking too young."

She gave her a little smack on her ass.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: March 03, 2019, 12:33:17 AM »
Lily

"Mhm haaaarder~" She breathed out as the sound of the slap echoed throughout the room. Then she turned around and faced her with a curious glance.

"I heard there was gonna be some rough test awaiting me by this Wendy chick, was that just all talk? This doesn't seem hard at all, I'm almost diappointed with how much she was hyping it up...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: March 03, 2019, 12:35:12 AM »
Lily

"Mhm haaaarder~" She breathed out as the sound of the slap echoed throughout the room. Then she turned around and faced her with a curious glance.

"I heard there was gonna be some rough test awaiting me by this Wendy chick, was that just all talk? This doesn't seem hard at all, I'm almost diappointed with how much she was hyping it up...."

? ? ? ? ? ?

"She was probably just tired of dealing with you. I will be testing you, though. This is just preliminary stuff right now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: March 03, 2019, 12:39:59 AM »
Amanda

"Ahh....."

Seeing it lining up like that between her legs just drove it home even harder what was about to happen. She was gonna lose it today, and along with it, get a new fresh start.... And revenge.

She nodded to the Elf iving her the sinal to go ahead.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: March 03, 2019, 12:43:05 AM »
Lily

"She was probably more tired by the blond discussing trite minutia about the job.... and then she asked for permssion to discuss the pay.... I almost fell asleep there hah."

She shook her head to clear her memories of that dreadful blonde. "So how are we doing this?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: March 03, 2019, 12:47:08 AM »
Lily

"She was probably more tired by the blond discussing trite minutia about the job.... and then she asked for permssion to discuss the pay.... I almost fell asleep there hah."

She shook her head to clear her memories of that dreadful blonde. "So how are we doing this?"

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

She pressed her crotch against the woman's ass, pressing her hard rod against her ass. "Like this. Bend over."

She pushed the other woman down, pressing her cock right up between her tight fitting outfit. She leaned down against her and pressed against Lily's pussy with her fingers.

"I'll need to test how much abuse you can take. So get ready for a long ride."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:24:44 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: March 03, 2019, 12:51:10 AM »
Amanda

"Ahh....."

Seeing it lining up like that between her legs just drove it home even harder what was about to happen. She was gonna lose it today, and along with it, get a new fresh start.... And revenge.

She nodded to the Elf iving her the sinal to go ahead.

Eruraviel

The elf pulled back and pulled Amanda's panties down her legs and tossed them over her head towards the wall. "Okay." She pressed her fat cockhead up against Amanda's full pussy lips. She slowly pushed in, spreading Amanda apart. She was big, too big. She grunted as she forced her cock into Amanda's tight, virgin hole that had never been used before. She grabbed Amanda's hips and pushed, forcing the head in.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: March 03, 2019, 02:36:15 AM »
Coconut

Coconut pushed Hannah down onto the ground, sitting on her stomach. "What turns you on, Hannah. What nasty little things do you want to do to my body?"

Hannah

Well, the pushing down was a real good start. But all this cooperation and consent and so on wasn't satisfying Hannah at all right now! Her succubus blood craved selfish and abusive desires, so she turned her head aside and tried to think of how to explain that. She shuddered.

"Where I'm from, demons get off on the fulfillment of dark desires." Explaining this, well, when was the last time she had? Never. She bit her lip again. "But, hurting people makes me... uncomfortable."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: March 03, 2019, 07:30:11 AM »
Coconut

"Oh, so bondage?" She sounded innocent, pure, as she mentioned such a dangerous subject. "You want to be stepped on and sit on? Bullied? Is that it?"

She leaned down and licked Hannah's eyeball. "Or, you could try bullying me a bit."