Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178346 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4740 on: March 03, 2019, 01:17:21 PM »
Lily

The redhead fell forward on her hand and knees and presented her ass eagerly, even going so far as to shake it in an enticing manner. She was soaking wet already, it could defenitely e seen even through the black panties. She'd been thinking about this all the way down and she could barely contain her excitement now, "I hope you mean that, it's been so lon since I've been properly broken in. I do hope you're up for the challange girl."  She glance back at her, her long red hair sprawled across her back and covered most of it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4741 on: March 03, 2019, 04:30:54 PM »
Coconut

"Oh, so bondage?" She sounded innocent, pure, as she mentioned such a dangerous subject. "You want to be stepped on and sit on? Bullied? Is that it?"

She leaned down and licked Hannah's eyeball. "Or, you could try bullying me a bit."

Hannah

"Nnn~." Her eye closed instinctively as that tongue got closer, and she whined a little bit at how strange it felt. Cherry had liked that one too, was it just a thing with these new demons? Her tail wrapped around Coconut's waist and squeezed. "I don't know if you'd like how hard I'd have to bully you to be satisfied, Coconut."

Hannah's face was beat red at the thought of it though. She felt her heart pounding.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4742 on: March 03, 2019, 04:40:07 PM »
Amanda

"See I told you soo, I could take it all."

Amanda sipped on some black tea as she lightly chastized Eru. It had hurt true, but not as much as she had expected, well the fact that she could turn off her puppet bodies pain receptors also had a deal in that but it wasn't like she was about to admit that to the Elf. She glared down at the tea with mock anger as if it had slighted her in same way.

"It tastes bad doesn't it?"

It was always the same, half the time when she made tea it came out like garbage, she would hae thought the damn heater was cursed but no she had checked it numerous times and come up empty handed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4743 on: March 03, 2019, 04:52:04 PM »
Amanda

"See I told you soo, I could take it all."

Amanda sipped on some black tea as she lightly chastized Eru. It had hurt true, but not as much as she had expected, well the fact that she could turn off her puppet bodies pain receptors also had a deal in that but it wasn't like she was about to admit that to the Elf. She glared down at the tea with mock anger as if it had slighted her in same way.

"It tastes bad doesn't it?"

It was always the same, half the time when she made tea it came out like garbage, she would hae thought the damn heater was cursed but no she had checked it numerous times and come up empty handed.

Eruraviel

The elf sat next to Amanda, stark naked, her cock flaccid and hanging down off the couch. Regardless, she didn't seem embarressed by her nudity in the slightest. She simply took a sip of the tea before putting it down, sticking out her tongue and scrunching up her face. "It's not the worst I've had, but yes, it's terrible."

She handed the cup to the M1. "Make us a pot of tea, please." She ordered her. The maid saluted Eru before bounding off, not even spilling a drop of tea even as she ran at full sprint.

She suddenly reached in between her breasts, and pulled off a tiny part of a tatoo, seemingly. She unfolded it, and reached her arm inside her portable hole. After a moment, she pulled out a pen and some fine parchment. "Let us finalize our deal, shall we?" She smiled at Amanda, her ears twitching excitedly.

This really was working out wonderfully.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4744 on: March 03, 2019, 07:28:39 PM »
Coconut

"Oh, so bondage?" She sounded innocent, pure, as she mentioned such a dangerous subject. "You want to be stepped on and sit on? Bullied? Is that it?"

She leaned down and licked Hannah's eyeball. "Or, you could try bullying me a bit."

Hannah

"Nnn~." Her eye closed instinctively as that tongue got closer, and she whined a little bit at how strange it felt. Cherry had liked that one too, was it just a thing with these new demons? Her tail wrapped around Coconut's waist and squeezed. "I don't know if you'd like how hard I'd have to bully you to be satisfied, Coconut."

Hannah's face was beat red at the thought of it though. She felt her heart pounding.

Coconut

She traced her hand and grabbed Hannah's chin, grinding her hips against Hannah's stomach. She released a lewd moan is she  did so, squeezing her hips against Hannah. "Master, I'm here to satisfy your deepest and darkest sexual desires. Just. Tell. Me~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4745 on: March 03, 2019, 07:32:35 PM »
Lily

The redhead fell forward on her hand and knees and presented her ass eagerly, even going so far as to shake it in an enticing manner. She was soaking wet already, it could defenitely e seen even through the black panties. She'd been thinking about this all the way down and she could barely contain her excitement now, "I hope you mean that, it's been so lon since I've been properly broken in. I do hope you're up for the challange girl."  She glance back at her, her long red hair sprawled across her back and covered most of it.

The interview

She pulled her hips back and ripped Lily's underwear off. "You're a horney little slut, aren't you?" She muttered as she crouched down. She grabbed Lily's hips and suddenly pressed her face up against Lily's sopping wet cunt, and the first thing she noticed was the heat. Even the liquid dripping from her cunt was almost scaldingly hot. She tentatively plunged her tongue inside after a moment, tasting her juices.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4746 on: March 03, 2019, 07:48:07 PM »
Lily

"Hehe......That's good, don't be shy." She squirmed slightly as the pleasurable pangs of sensation from the nimble tongue penetrated her. It was a promising sign of things to come.

"Expecting something more salty there weren't you? We all taste like some fruit unlike Humans" Lily in particular was reminiscent of strawberries, being a nature spirit had quite the collection of benefits.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4747 on: March 03, 2019, 07:53:53 PM »
Coconut

She traced her hand and grabbed Hannah's chin, grinding her hips against Hannah's stomach. She released a lewd moan is she  did so, squeezing her hips against Hannah. "Master, I'm here to satisfy your deepest and darkest sexual desires. Just. Tell. Me~"

Hannah

The last time she’d heard words like that had been from the lesser succubi she’d summoned from her father’s legions. Hannah lacked the courage then to take them up on that, lest they bring word of her indiscretions back to their true master. But this, feeling that eager rubbing against her flat belly and staring up into Coconut’s demon eyes?

“... alright.”

It burned in her chest, demanding. Hannah’s mouth grew dry, and her tail slithered up the petite devil’s back to wrap around her throat.

“Then I’m going to use you until you ask me to stop.” She reached up to pet Coconut’s soft hair. “But I’m not going to, you see.” Her fingers gripped tightly around that hair then, pulling on it hesitantly like a crude chain. Her tail squeezed like a slave’s iron collar around the neck, forcing her mouth open to gasp for air while Hannah pressed her mouth against Coconut’s and invaded with her tongue.

This was alright, right?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4748 on: March 03, 2019, 07:55:40 PM »
Lily

"Hehe......That's good, don't be shy." She squirmed slightly as the pleasurable pangs of sensation from the nimble tongue penetrated her. It was a promising sign of things to come.

"Expecting something more salty there weren't you? We all taste like some fruit unlike Humans" Lily in particular was reminiscent of strawberries, being a nature spirit had quite the collection of benefits.

Interview

She squeezed Lily's hips. "So-sweet..." She muttered. "Very good." She thought about all the ways her mother could harvest such a product-hook the girl up to a masturbation machine, collect it and sell it as an exotic drink mixed with alcohol at the bar upstairs. Perverts would definetely be interested in such a product, and she smiled.

She dove back inside, lapping up the delicious liquid, plenging her tongue deep inside, expl oring the size of the girl's cunt. She went deeper, deeper, and deeper, feeling all of the warm, fleshy ridges.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4749 on: March 03, 2019, 10:11:06 PM »
The Eternal Punishment

Its vision turned red, fiery, filled with power launched down on those who threatened its existence. The world below turned invisible for a moment while he fired, and he felt... at peace.

From the beginning of its inception, the cocoon had seen and experienced many things. As they fought, it had been learning. Their strikes taught it pain, their curses taught it fear, and the wounds they opened taught it the will to endure.

But as it fought, it had kept asking itself. Why fight? Why persist? Why cause such pain, why endure such pain? People... they were truly impossible to understand.

Suddenly, a new voice shook the heavens, one that should be familiar to the cocoon. And yet, only one thing came from it. It came to learn of deceit. Thus, his heart and soul came to birth a new emotion:

Disgust.

"This battle is not yours, fallen star!" The one within the light smiled darkly and the wings changed formation in a heartbeat, shifting so four would skewer her from different sides, rushing at her with heroic power while the other two covered his weak points. He didn't understand why, but now that he could see her, he recognized that she was an existence he could never tolerate.

But while he turned to look at the so called brethren, he looked away. It was only too late that his eye noticed the Justice, landed safely. The beam had stopped firing when he moved his wings. His smile quickly turned to shock.

And thus it came to learn of beauty. Of the tenacity of an opponent's spirit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4750 on: March 03, 2019, 11:10:47 PM »
Saku

"We're-trapped..." Sakura weakly responded.

Her body temperature was fine. She was just frightened. "I tried to teleport back home, and I couldn't. We're ratatas stuck in a cage right now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4751 on: March 03, 2019, 11:14:26 PM »
Wendy

Wendy clicked her tongue and sighed.

"How about this? I pay you money, and you do work for me? Capiche?"

She idly thought about how nice it would be if she could just tear this woman in half and devour her, bit by bit. She looked over her, wondering if she could regenerate.

Regenerators were a lot of fun.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4752 on: March 03, 2019, 11:23:34 PM »
Maid cafe

"Of course Ojou-sama, one hamburger menu comin right up."

She twirled around the same as before, the skirt giving a brief glimpse of her cutesy underwear before she procured a tray with said menu from behind her back.

"I hope this is to your liking." Marie said as she put the tray in front of Sakura. On it was a plate with one of the meatiest double hamburgers ever seen, you could almost feel the juices dripping off of it. The fries were plentiful and crisp with not a single bit of soggyness. to them.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura frowned as she nodded, slipping a gem in between the girl's breasts as a tip before picking up one of the fries, and taking a bite.

"Ahn!" She suddenly said as she twitched, blushing. Every bite-this food! It was divine! Out of this world! She trembled as she took another bite, and another, before refocusing her attention on Edelgard. "That-sounds dubious, if I'm going to be honest. Not your story, what you were promised. What do you know about her? You shouldn't just trust a mage, they're always trying to finagle something out of you. Every time, trying to screw you over and take advantage of you." She sounded as if she were  speaking from visceral personal experience, and spat out the words.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4753 on: March 03, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »
Wendy

Wendy clicked her tongue and sighed.

"How about this? I pay you money, and you do work for me? Capiche?"

She idly thought about how nice it would be if she could just tear this woman in half and devour her, bit by bit. She looked over her, wondering if she could regenerate.

Regenerators were a lot of fun.

A-701

Oh. So she ignored the comment. G-good.

He shifted unconfortably around a little though. It was getting awkward, just watching them talk like that. And he squirmed looking away at the scantly dressed lady some more.

"Um, these guys, or that guy, or whatever we're going against. Do you have any worthwhile intel about them?"  He winced, almost like he was expecting a whip to the face for that. "I mean, stuff like what weapons or powers they have, their attack patterns, formations, any kind of data worth knowing. Or is looking for that also part of the test?"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 11:30:08 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4754 on: March 03, 2019, 11:50:07 PM »
Yusho

Yusho's stretched on the partially torn, partially singed sheets strewn about the old bed of the room he'd taken up, cracking his neck. He didn't bleed from the newest marks on his body, the red punctures over his shoulders and elsewhere, but they'd drained some color out of him. The exalt's toned, scarred body was less flushed from the encounter than the sensations fading all over would have left it.

It took a fire to leave a dragon light-headed, but you couldn't count your obols before you crossed the Threshold. Yusho's elbow sunk into the bed with a creak, as he held up his face on his palm to look at his... lover. Affair? Lover. Or maybe he was the consort here.

"They should write a parable about my temerity," he said, inhaling deeply. "For surviving so far. A cautionary tale."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 11:50:45 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts