Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178508 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4755 on: March 04, 2019, 01:01:41 AM »
The Accuser

Cold eyes swiped towards the chained blade, then quickly darted while he dodged, carefully avoiding her initial strike by a hair's breath. Wtth that, his hand trailed to the chain, and he pulled it mightily, dragging her along with immense force and her own momentum before punching her in the face with a full impact. "Foolishness." You could hear bones cracking from the strike, and his eyes glared with determination and intensity.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: March 04, 2019, 01:08:07 AM »
Lance

"WRONG!" A stick smacked straight into her bum, delivering just divine retribution. "That's 30 more laps young lady. And don't you start slacking. A sharp body needs a sharp mind." And with that, the green light turned back on, signalling the return to the race.

He talked seriously, solemnly. At any time, if this was too much, she could quit. He wouldn't even object.

"Use your body, struggle and fall, and look around. Don't just point your eyes at what's in front, but see, and let the sight enter your heart. I can't teach you anything while you keep your eyes shut."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: March 04, 2019, 01:21:30 AM »
Suerte/Lara

Lara took a step back, her already red face practically emitting a red light at this point.  "I'm at work!" she yelled.  "I can't just leave!"

Suerte reached out and pulled Lara in, trying again to send a trickle of mana through her arm and to her brain.  This time, she found a bit more success.  Lara let out a moan on contact, falling into the nest of breasts, her hands catching her torso on the table.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: March 04, 2019, 02:34:05 AM »
Ariel

"Hey!" She let out an affronted sound at the swat on her rear. "Don't hit me wherever you want. If teachers have no respect for their students then students won't have any for them, hmph." But what he was saying sounded completely arcane. What was she supposed to see through her heart? If this was the same spiritual aspect that her old teachers tried to instill in her they would be here all day, and this was actually starting to get uncomfortable keeping up the pace!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: March 04, 2019, 03:08:03 AM »
Lance

"Quiet, kid! If you've got breath to spare then use it to carry oxygen to your muscles!" For a moment, a menacing aura could be felt from him. He almost used one of his [secret techniques] to dash behind her and smack her just for that comment, but he refrained. No, he'd save such things for when the training truly began.

This was just warm-up exercise.

And so they jogged, as he said, 30 more laps, then 19 more because he actually lost his hat on the way and they had to look all over to find it. His treatment and jogging routine was as draconian as it was unfair, but... as strange as it was, it did have its perks.

He let her see all sort of awesome sights. All over the city, and even took the trouble to give a little tour guide on the historical backgrounds.

The pace seemed to have slowed down. After all this time, keeping up with his steps seemed to be getting much easier! Her legs were still sore all over, but unless she was a quitter, some amazing feeling might just bubble up. The kind of astonishment and determination that tells someone cute and special like her: you can do this! Still no end in sight though.

And he bought her an extra large ramen, out of his very own pocket. With its succulent pork broth, the beef shortribs, simmered and tenderized so you could tear at them with your tongue, the egg, with a yolk so runny you could feel it trickle down your tongue. Sesame oil, not too spicy, not too mild but just right. And the noodles.

It was like heaven on a cup.

They were still running, but he was letting her eat while doing so. Actually, he was eating his own ramen too, like a soldier eating in a war field. He looked as serious as downright competitive.

"Hut, two! Hut two! Get that stuff right in your system, it's good for you! Muscles need fuel to keep going, don't you dare skimp on the veggies!" He roared, although the only vegetable in sight was green onion sprinkled in.

He chugged noodles down like a noodle consuming machine, leading her diligently. But all of a sudden, a massive truck roared right past them, barely grazing them. At the speed both were going, it would've gotten them flattened easily! And so fast-

Another one came from the left this time. Roaring sounds blared against the two. And that's when she could finally realize-

They were on the highway. And the wrong lane too.

"So, about that question earlier. Figured it out yet?"

THIS WASN'T THE TIME FOR A QUIZ! ADFGHJK FOR FUCKING FUCK'S SAKE LANCE AAAAAAAAAAAGRRRRGGHHHH!!

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:30:35 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: March 04, 2019, 07:25:50 AM »
Charlotte

"Fine by me," Charlotte shrugged, offhandedly noting the change in the way Wendy was looking at her. Or maybe it was always that way and the blonde was only now bothering to take a closer look. Didn't matter much either way.

"Nobody said we couldn't scope them out first," the blonde noted to the recently awakened boy. He was kinda cute when he talked, really, "'Course, if you've already scouted out that detail, it might save us some time."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: March 04, 2019, 06:04:16 PM »
Lucy

"Oh you wish to know who I am traveller? I am-"

Lucy was rudely interrupted from greeting the other party by a sudden movement in her peripheral vision. By the time it had caught her attention, it was already far too late to dodge.  She swerved around, calling her tools of war to her side. They spun through the air to block the advance of the oncoming mosntorus wings.

In her desperation, she split them up into two groups, one of five and one with two. The first group held their ground as the swords all creaked under the prssure. But then a terrifying screeching noise reverberated throughout the whole place as the second group cracked and broke without serving much use, but it was enough. They had slowed it down just enough for her to slide over it, her generous mounds only a mere inch away from being squashed.

Then the other two wings which she failed to account for smashed into her and sent her tumbling to the ground below. The group of five swords immediately vanished into thin air as she was pushed out of range.

She hit the ground face first, puking blood all the way down, and as she hit the ground she made another smaller crater within the already massive crater generated by his diverted beam.

"Assghghsss kwaahhh!"

Lucy spit up rubble as she struggled to get back up, every movement was pain.

PAIN PAIN PAIN.

"Stop this foolishness at once Asmael!"

She had found her voice again and it sounded just as chipper as before despite the state of her body, oddly enough her dress seemed equally intact as her speech.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: March 05, 2019, 04:20:53 AM »
Coconut

She traced her hand and grabbed Hannah's chin, grinding her hips against Hannah's stomach. She released a lewd moan is she did so, squeezing her hips against Hannah. "Master, I'm here to satisfy your deepest and darkest sexual desires. Just. Tell. Me~"

Hannah

The last time she’d heard words like that had been from the lesser succubi she’d summoned from her father’s legions. Hannah lacked the courage then to take them up on that, lest they bring word of her indiscretions back to their true master. But this, feeling that eager rubbing against her flat belly and staring up into Coconut’s demon eyes?

“... alright.”

It burned in her chest, demanding. Hannah’s mouth grew dry, and her tail slithered up the petite devil’s back to wrap around her throat.

“Then I’m going to use you until you ask me to stop.” She reached up to pet Coconut’s soft hair. “But I’m not going to, you see.” Her fingers gripped tightly around that hair then, pulling on it hesitantly like a crude chain. Her tail squeezed like a slave’s iron collar around the neck, forcing her mouth open to gasp for air while Hannah pressed her mouth against Coconut’s and invaded with her tongue.

This was alright, right?

Coconut

Coconut gasped for air as the girl constricted her throat, but she smirked. "Silly. Why would I ask my master to stop?"

It was at that point where she lost her ability to breath entirely, and her hands reached towards her throat, attempting to pull it off. "Gr-gack.."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: March 05, 2019, 02:16:40 PM »
Coconut

Coconut gasped for air as the girl constricted her throat, but she smirked. "Silly. Why would I ask my master to stop?"

It was at that point where she lost her ability to breath entirely, and her hands reached towards her throat, attempting to pull it off. "Gr-gack.."

Hannah

A distant place in the back of Hannah’s head cried out in dismay as Coconut’s smirking confidence gave way to an instinctive, wide-eyed panic in the face of suffocation. Her tail squeezed a little tighter as her blood exalted in cutting loose the bonds of morality, and her own face morphed into a grin.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Having a little trouble breathing?” She ran one of her hands against Coconut’s face as if to gently pet her, while the other continued to hold her hair in a vice. “But we’re just getting started.”

Hannah pressed her mouth against the more petite demon’s, and began to invade with her tongue.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: March 05, 2019, 04:00:38 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

A distant place in the back of Hannah’s head cried out in dismay as Coconut’s smirking confidence gave way to an instinctive, wide-eyed panic in the face of suffocation. Her tail squeezed a little tighter as her blood exalted in cutting loose the bonds of morality, and her own face morphed into a grin.

“Aww, what’s wrong? Having a little trouble breathing?” She ran one of her hands against Coconut’s face as if to gently pet her, while the other continued to hold her hair in a vice. “But we’re just getting started.”

Hannah pressed her mouth against the more petite demon’s, and began to invade with her tongue.

Coconut

Coconut gasped for air. The small child's face began to turn purple as Hannah's tongue invaded her mouth. She desperately kissed back, highly aroused herself by this sort of rough play. She moaned softly in pain, and grabbed at the tail, attempting to pull it off.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: March 05, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla giggled at the girl's responce to Suerte's crude attempts at stoking arousal. "No, Suerte, that's no good. You don't want to play it up that hard."

Vanilla's tail covertly snaked up Laura's dress, turned invisible with her magic. She could simply feel something suddenly shoot up her leg. Something fleshy and hard, yet soft and supple at the same time. It plunged into her cunt, and she suddenly felt fulfilled. Like she'd met the purpose for her existance. It made her knees weak, and she could feel it going deeper and deeper, penetrating her in places she didn't even know existed until now.

Suddenly, a strong hand clasped itself on Suerte's shoulder, and squeezed. "What do you think you're doing to my employee, girl?"

He sounded like he was absolutely livid.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: March 05, 2019, 04:55:34 PM »
Wendy

Wendy clicked her tongue and sighed.

"How about this? I pay you money, and you do work for me? Capiche?"

She idly thought about how nice it would be if she could just tear this woman in half and devour her, bit by bit. She looked over her, wondering if she could regenerate.

Regenerators were a lot of fun.

A-701

Oh. So she ignored the comment. G-good.

He shifted unconfortably around a little though. It was getting awkward, just watching them talk like that. And he squirmed looking away at the scantly dressed lady some more.

"Um, these guys, or that guy, or whatever we're going against. Do you have any worthwhile intel about them?"  He winced, almost like he was expecting a whip to the face for that. "I mean, stuff like what weapons or powers they have, their attack patterns, formations, any kind of data worth knowing. Or is looking for that also part of the test?"

Wendy

She looked at him with a look of appreciation for the first time. If she'd known he was going to ask actually meaningful questions, she wouldn't have beaten him up that hard. A little bit softer.

"Well, they live in a castle, and have conquered a district. The leader is very very strong, in a physical sense. He carries a large axe, and always seems to be wearing glasses. He has five subordinates known as the captains, although we're not really sure just how strong they are individually."

It was a lie, but she was more interested in learning about their capabilities, so she withheld that information. She wondered idly if they'd be able to pick up on the fact she was holding back.

"Otherwise, we're not really sure about much else-they're fairly new, and with how new they are, comes the unfortunate reality people don't know much about you."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: March 05, 2019, 09:17:20 PM »
A-701

"I do have many eyes, and castles have creases and cracks where peering gazes can slip. But I'm sure a beautiful lady already knows something that obvious." He bowed with a hand on his chest, much like a proper vassal, and cracked a grin.

If things went smoothly, this job could let him garter the favor of a lord of all people. Life in this city would become an easy, care-free smooth sailing afterwards. Why else would he put up with nonsense like this? Kah! Leave the messy toiling and the hard working to dumb shits underfoot. He played the long game.

"I've got quite a few fortes, but battle is not one of them. I'm afraid I won't be much use in taking down a monster. I am somewhat more of a scholar and a thinker." His demeanor turned more cool-hearted, almost methodical and businesslike. "So the contract only requires them to stop being a hindrance to your lady. Either they kick the bucket, or we bring them kicking and screaming so they can beg and grovel for mercy... I'm assuming at the lady's feet. It shouldn't be a problem." He turned to the blonde cowgirl.

"I take you can at least handle that peashooter, eh Eastwood?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: March 05, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
Justice

His intuition and Nanako's warning guided him enough to not crash into upheaved road unguarded, instead digging twin trail of cracks into beaten tar with his feet to stop himself, and assessing his position in a flash.

Off a cloud of dust, he catapulted himself at one of the overextended wings, transforming into a blazing silhoette mid flight. Justice landed heavily on the unsteady shape, and his massive sword slashed through the vulnerable eyeball in a single swoop. Despite himself, as he broke into a sprint, moving as fast as possible off this wing, he roared out a warning.

"Move it, this isn't the time to talk!" The angel who'd been bashed into the ground didn't seem nearly as single-minded as all the soldiers he'd torn through - nor considered the terrifying larvae's ally. But who the blazes was Asmael? There was no archangel he knew to that name who could be the cause of such strife.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: March 06, 2019, 01:21:59 AM »
Coconut

Coconut gasped for air. The small child's face began to turn purple as Hannah's tongue invaded her mouth. She desperately kissed back, highly aroused herself by this sort of rough play. She moaned softly in pain, and grabbed at the tail, attempting to pull it off.

Hannah

What kind of deviant slut was this girl, anyway? Probably the same kind I am, Hannah admitted to herself with a groan into Coconut's mouth. She subtly released just enough pressure to give the little succubus room to inhale, lull her into a false sense of comfort so she let go, and then tightened her vice again. She licked her lips as she pulled back, and reached back to tug on the other demon's cute little tail. "Oh, so this is how it feels like from this side...?"

She smiled, blushing as she tugged and squeezed and took in Coconut's every response. The cambion was almost as breathless as the girl she was strangling. Then the tip of her tail slid its way into the succubus' mouth and subtly reshaped itself to resemble the head of a cock with the appropriate sensitivity that went along with it.

"Slurp, you little pervert~."