Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178359 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4770 on: March 06, 2019, 04:31:54 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte frowned a little at the man's question, but only for a brief moment before she shrugged it off.

"Well enough for what we'll need to do," Charlotte said, "Should be easy enough to figure out how strong they are either way."

With that, the gunslinger shot the purplehead a pointed look, the figurative cards she was holding to her chest clear as day. No need to press the issue, though, if the woman, or perhaps whoever was operating behind her, wanted to see how they did without the info, then they could see the results for themselves.

"That aside, ya go any info on the castle they've holed up in? Fortifications, magical defenses, the like?" the blonde asked, "And do the troops in general have anything special up their sleeves? Aside from whatever heat they're packing."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 03:42:10 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: March 06, 2019, 05:54:25 PM »
Amanda

Sip.

"Let's not."

Sip, sip.

"I am enjoying my awful tea far too much. It reminds me of my imperfections, my failures, and gives me the resolve to strive to be better. To always seek something better and to improve upon that which is there."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: March 06, 2019, 06:17:37 PM »
Amanda

Sip.

"Let's not."

Sip, sip.

"I am enjoying my awful tea far too much. It reminds me of my imperfections, my failures, and gives me the resolve to strive to be better. To always seek something better and to improve upon that which is there."

Eruraviel

"Prfft. Enjoying your failures, hm?" The elf laughed as she stood up and bent over, picking up her dress. She cast a spell on herself, causing the size of her dick to shrink. It quickly retracted to a miniscule size of barely an inch, and then her balls shrank too. She slipped on the dress over her voluptuous body, putting on a show for Amanda.

"That's pretty deep. Is that your philosophy on life as a whole, or just tea?"

She chuckled, sitting back down now that she was properly dressed.

"Do you have a garden anywhere, or is the name of this district you rule just for show?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: March 06, 2019, 06:50:05 PM »
Amanda

Amanda looked up from her tea cup with wry smile. The answer to the first was obvious after all.

"Yes."

Sip.

"But my dear, the Garden is all around you, can't you see it? How it binds us and how it surrounds us. It is always there, impossible to touch but easy to feel."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: March 06, 2019, 06:52:15 PM »
Amanda

Amanda looked up from her tea cup with wry smile. The answer to the first was obvious after all.

"Yes."

Sip.

"But my dear, the Garden is all around you, can't you see it? How it binds us and how it surrounds us. It is always there, impossible to touch but easy to feel."

Eruraviel

"Come now." Eru rolled her eyes at Amanda. "I'd like to go see it. The real one, not whatever metaphor you're trying to make."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: March 06, 2019, 08:20:51 PM »
Suerte

"AAAAHHHH" Lara moaned, her hands giving out under the sudden burst of pleasure and falling face first into the table.  It was utterly disgraceful, but not unpleasant.  However she couldn't help but shiver as she heard the familiar rhythm of shoes clasping on the ground.  It couldn't be right?  She really hoped it wasn't him...

"Oh are you the manager?" Suerte teased in a sweet voice.  "She was hitting on my date and well... I wasn't opposed to it but... well we are having fun."

Lara merely moaned in response.

Turning to Vanilla, Suerte said, "Wait so if I am not supposed to act overt, how do I get the arousal?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: March 06, 2019, 11:45:01 PM »
Nanako

With the beams deflected, Nanako forced herself against the nearest building, watching with some surprise as the beams stopped. The wings were moving as well, but she could see that Justice had landed and was making his attack on them. As she started to launch herself at the beast, Nanako watched with some concern as the newcomer was struck down from the sky, but it didn't last long before she heard the woman continuing to speak from within the crater.

And then she was on the creature, the cloud of shattered glass slivers, ruined steel, and concrete dust only now starting to expand, the sound of her explosive leap sluggish compared to the speed of her approach. There was no more time for thinking, only enough to press their advantage. Still armored, in squirrel energy, Nanako extended her fist towards the eye she'd landed next to, the sound of her jump finally starting to catch up as the shockwave from the movement tore the eye asunder, the squirrel girl already readying herself to jump away as soon as the eye was destroyed.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:46:23 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: March 07, 2019, 12:10:35 AM »
The Eternal Punishment

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!" The one in the ball of light glared with an intense smile as he swung his fist forward, roaring while commanding the wings to move and shatter them both. A strange excitement shook him to the core, as if something was trying to erupt from his very heart. But he was one step too late. And all of the jewels crowning his body, his hearts, were shattered at once. Blood spewed from the shattered eyes, like a fountain scattered on the earth. Like teary scarlet petals.

Blood began to trickle from the one in the center of the beast's hearth, while its body broke down from the strain. With its eyes destroyed, it was only a matter of time before it would break apart. And in a great rumble. the wings began to fall apart and massive feathers split from his body, falling down the ground with the weight of boulders. This entire structure was unstable now.

They had come on top. Now, everything was over.

Brother, are you watching? He looked up at the night sky, perplexed, not even phased by the pain of destruction.

Until his face suddenly warped by a piercing blow down to its core. He clutched at his head while the beast slowly fell, his eyes tired until they widened. "Wait. I don't have a-" And before the cocoon could die off, a light as bright as a sun shook the winds apart, blowing the three away with an impossible pressure. The nearby households were torn away by the aura, and all that was soon left was a crater with a single pillar of light in the center.

The end had come.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: March 07, 2019, 03:28:11 AM »
Ariel

"Are you crazy?" Her wings flared out threateningly, stretching out to their full length as she stopped. The whoosh of the cars through the air as they sped past the two of them made her flap up into the air with a frown. "Life is too precious to risk like this. I will move you from the road if you don't leave now!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: March 08, 2019, 02:22:07 AM »
Justice

He touched off the feathers and landed amid the crumbling pieces of the cocoon, as his foothold suddenly fell apart, shards of the thing crashing like steel beams onto the ground. In the wake of its unexpectedly dying moan, Justice held his sword two-handed, standing on a pool of brilliant blood... and then felt even greater danger.

The rider crossed his arms before his face, and was summarily thrown like a rock by the hammering pressure of the light, hissing a curse throughout. His bones cracked, and his giant mass crashed through a wall, shaking the whole of the deserted shop that stopped him.

He shouted, blasting out of it ahead of a trail of dust, back in his smaller form. "Nanako! Regroup!"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: March 08, 2019, 03:34:08 AM »
Lance

Somehow, the girl managed to make the intense holy knight stop. He looked kinda flustered, and while the vehicles just swooped past him he  put a finger on his temple, like he was a perplexed confused guy after all.

"I....might've gotten lost." A mumble escaped him in the most inopportune of times. Because the next thing he knew, a massive truck smacked straight into him, dragging him away while he was stuck in the front. "Ouchie ouch... wait, this is perfect! Ariel, just follow along! It's fine if you use your wings this once, just don't drop the broth! Super important stuff, trust meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Looks like she didn't need to get him off the road after all. The question was, would she follow where the vehicle led?

He really hoped so. He was sorta stuck. He'd seriously owe her one if she bailed him out of here, not like he'd cry for help though.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: March 08, 2019, 02:51:13 PM »
Amanda

"There is no physical public garden if that's what you're asking, but some of the nobles do have their own impressive private botanical gardens."

She giggled sweetly at the Elf's sudden eagerness to go see it, it did inform her of one thing however.

"You really aren't comfortable unless you have dirt under your feet hahaha..... That's cute."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: March 08, 2019, 06:34:59 PM »
Nanako

Nanako flinched as the bloody tears poured out, dismissing the punchgaunts before she leapt down to the ground amidst the rain of feathers. The squirrel girl almost felt like she could relax a little before she realized what was coating her, bloody fans streaming away from her as she tried to shake the stuff off with a mix of surprise and distaste.

Then a blinding light shone forth, Nanako trying to brace before the sudden wind blasted her off her feet. The squirrel girl flipped back as she sailed back, grinding to a stop on her hands and feet with a wince. Justice's emergence from the rubble he'd crashed into drew her attention, the squirrel girl already making her way over, though she kept an eye on the pillar of light once it dimmed, worried about what might be next.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: March 08, 2019, 08:34:46 PM »
Amanda

"There is no physical public garden if that's what you're asking, but some of the nobles do have their own impressive private botanical gardens."

She giggled sweetly at the Elf's sudden eagerness to go see it, it did inform her of one thing however.

"You really aren't comfortable unless you have dirt under your feet hahaha..... That's cute."

Eruraviel

She spun around on her heel and puffed out her cheeks, crossing her arms underneath her chest. "Of course I'm not! This city you humans have built is so unnerving! I can't hear any of the whispers of the trees, or the sounds of nature! You should at least have a garden!"

She shook her head and sighed. "I guess I'll just have to start one from scratch."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: March 08, 2019, 08:41:45 PM »
Suerte

"AAAAHHHH" Lara moaned, her hands giving out under the sudden burst of pleasure and falling face first into the table.  It was utterly disgraceful, but not unpleasant.  However she couldn't help but shiver as she heard the familiar rhythm of shoes clasping on the ground.  It couldn't be right?  She really hoped it wasn't him...

"Oh are you the manager?" Suerte teased in a sweet voice.  "She was hitting on my date and well... I wasn't opposed to it but... well we are having fun."

Lara merely moaned in response.

Turning to Vanilla, Suerte said, "Wait so if I am not supposed to act overt, how do I get the arousal?"

Vanilla

"Yes, I am. And I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I have to contact the police." He sounded upset, livid, in fact. He stared at Suerte's chest, and then at the demon's, looking at them warily. In reality, he'd already contacted the police. He was pretty sure that these women could do whatever they had done to laura to himself rather easily. Make him back down. So he'd taken preemptive steps.

Vanilla seemed unperturbed by this turn of events. "I'm not sure why you're so upset, I'm only enjoying a pleasent meal." She picked up her burger before taking a bite, simultaniously pushing her tail forcefully into Laura's womb, thrusting in and out. She turned and smiled at Suerte, before kicking off a shoe and rubbing Suerte's leg with her bare foot. She used her magic on Suerte, sending tingles up her spine and eliciting an unconcious moan of arousal. Her nipples poked out of the thin shirt that Vanilla had constructed. "Like this, silly. You want to tease them into it."