Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178503 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4845 on: March 17, 2019, 11:27:48 PM »
Valerie

"It is only a few drops and all your aches will go away.... But if that is your choice, I will respect it." She rolled over and wrapped the covers around herself in one smooth motion flipped over and spun through the air, the view of her form obstructed until her feet touched the ground.

"If that is how you feel, then we might as well head out. There's not reason not to since you are feeling so well."

Yusho

He breathed a small sight of relief, just before blinking to follow her elegant figure out of bed. Now she was in a rush. Was it something he said?

"As you wish, don't burn up the floor just yet," Yusho said, jumping off the mattress to retrieve his clothes and step onto his sandals.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: March 17, 2019, 11:38:11 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko's heart hung heavy as she felt the life drain out of Thea in her arms. She felt the body withering away, her bones grew frail, and Tsumiko's heart hung heavy. She felt like a lead statue at the moment she devoured the last of Thea's stolen life force, staring down listlessly at her first friend.

"Why... does this feel so familiar?" She muttered. Her heart jumped into her throat, her stomach roiled. She slowly reached up and closed Thea's eyes. She reached into Rin's magic, channeling her knowledge. Deep into the Tohsaka crest, until she found it.

Quietly chanting a spell, she focused her mind for a moment, taking a deep breath before saying the final word.

The surface of Thea's body smoothed out, the wrinkles going away. It was so easy to fix a corpse, and so difficult to fix a human being.

What made them so different?

It hurt her head thinking about such things as she left Thea's body afloat inside the imaginary abyss, eternally preserved, eternally remembered.

And then, with a heavy heart, she took a deep breath, and steeled herself for what was going to happen next, appearing out of her shadow.
She appeared out on top of a skyscraper, sitting on the ledge, looking off into the distance as she watched the sun rise over the cityscape.

This view was truly beautiful to her.

The two young women sat around the kotatsu in silence, next to one another. Sakura was sitting upright, while Rin was leaning back, supporting herself with her hands. They both seemed to be stoically watcwatching something unfold, and tears began to stream down Sakura's face. Rin silently reached over and rubbed her back, but otherwise remained silent as well. The half-eaten remains of a grand feast laid in front of the two, neither having finished off their plates, with a mountain of pots laid heaped in the sink in the kitchen, untouched and ignored.

The pair sat in silence for a while, not doing much of anything at all. They simply sat still, waiting. Watching.

And then, with nothing more than a thought, the food in front of them vanished. It was a small benefit of living in a land only defined by one's imagination and dreams. Sakura leaned in, placing her head to rest against Rin's full belly. Her mismatched eyes looked up at Rin's aquamarine pair blearily, and she finally wiped off her eyes against her sister's blouse.

Rin smiled down at her little sister, her expression hiding a twinge of melancholy. She ran her fingers through Sakura's silky purple locks, gently straching her head in silence.

Eventually, Sakura spoke. "That was too fast. I thought she'd finally managed to make a friend." She muttered it quickly, almost as if she didn't really want to voice such painful thoughts. "I thought my poor little girl had finally found something to live for, R-R-rin." She turned her face a bit, looking up at her sister. She sucked in a breath and paused mid-thought. This really is weird, isn't it... How long has it been since I was able to do this?

Rin nodded, continuing to pet Sakura's locks. She reached down, pulling a hankerchief out of her pocket and wiping Sakura's eyes again. "Instead, her friend self destructed, leaving her alone once more, as if nothing ever happened." Rin stopped herself from frowning, carefully controlling her confusion and hiding it. Daughter? Child? Sakura considered Tsumiko her offspring?

It was interesting. Maybe it was just the situation, but still. Fascinating.

"I hope we can subtly guide her to a better future, together." She proposed her plan in a slow and measured tone. She had no interest in ripping off the bandage she'd so painstakingly applied, and had no idea of how stable Sakura truly was nor what might set her off, except in a broad sense.

It felt as if she were like walking through a minefield.

Rin almost breathed a sigh of relief when Sakura slowly nodded a few moments later.

"Yeah, that would be nice." She said simply, rolling over again, breathing softly and slowly. She was quite enjoying the attention her sister was finally giving to her. She turned her head back to face Rin once more. "Rin? Um, how would you like, um, spending the night?"

The purple-haired maiden blushed, turning away. Rin just let out a brief, joyous laugh. "I'll stay here as long as you'll allow me to, Sakura."

The girl with the raven twintails let out a deep sigh, relieved that she seemed to have finally gotten herself in.

Tsumiko, meanwhile, simply watched the sun rise silently. Wondering if what she'd done was the right thing. Tormented by the knowledge that but for her direct actions, Thea would be alive right now, sitting next to her, smiling and laughing.

"I really wanted to show you this view..."

She brought her knees up to her chest and let out a soft moan. "Did I do the right thing? Is this really how I should be going about my life?"

Tsumiko just wasn't sure anymore.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: March 18, 2019, 12:13:18 AM »
Amanda

"I see... or rather I don't, I'm not fluent in Elven you idiot." And what's with ear dropping? You have to be doing that on purpose, you look like a lost puppy hahaha.."

She couldn't stop herself and let out a loud laugh.

"I'm sorry, but you're throwing a tantrum like a total brat. Maybe, maybe you should try paying more attention to other people."

Eruraviel

"Oh, right. I'm not used to that."

It was rather bizzare knowing people whom didn't understand elven. Her ears remained drooped down low, to the floor. She didn't enjoy being reprimanded like this!

"Humuuu..." She muttered before she walked back over to the couch and sat down. She really didn't get why humans got so exhausted after sex. "Hrm. I'll-try my best. I'm-sorry for being inconsiderate."

She looked over at Amanda. "Do you mind if I read some of your books?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: March 18, 2019, 12:29:26 AM »
Suerte

Suerte found herself smiling as she held up the poor victim.  She tried it again, sending a pang of magical energy through his neck, making it feel like a kiss.  It was a lot easier to give people those minor pangs of pleasure.  With the pleasure no longer rushing through her body, a sudden realization came over her and she dropped the man.

"Lets get out of here," she said to Vanilla.

She couldn't believe it.  She did it again.  She got so indulgent in her sadistic sexual gratification she went overboard.

Vanilla

Vanilla frowned a little bit. She wasn't really sure about how Suerte was using this new knowledge. It was too unrestrained.

"Yeah, she said, as the man fell to the floor panting. Vanilla pulled her tail out of Laura after one final thrust, basking in the sexual gratification the girl was feeling, and took Suerte's hand, leading her out.

"You're a little bit extra, aren't you?" She rubbed the top of the girl's head.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: March 18, 2019, 12:49:04 AM »
Azad

"..."

He grinned charmingly at that, and reassured her the best he could.

"Yeah, no sense worrying. You've been doing great so far. I'll just watch over you and strike down any threats before they can even reach your view." And with that, he tossed the girl carelessly at Daliha, much like a big heavy bag of onions.

"Hut!" He tried lightening her up, maybe that was why he launched her so ridiculously. But there was a bead of sweat down his brow. He hoped that this would be enough, maybe pushing them away would be best.

The unease in his heart. Since they entered this land, it had only grown further. Was this really the right way to proceed?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: March 18, 2019, 01:53:10 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura turned away and frowned. She ran her finger along the outside of her cup and sighed.

"I'd want to do it, of course. It would tempt me oh so very much, but--"

She gulped. "But--I wouldn't sell my soul for it. This city has many secrets. Shouldn't you look around for a less suspicious option in this place before diving headfirst off a cliff without a rope?"

Edelgard

She shook her head, grinding out the right words from behind her teeth. "Not my soul. But I swore. Should be enough."

Edelgard frowned, looking off into nothing, then reasserted her neutral expression. She laid both of her hands on the table between them before continuing.

"I fell off the cliff already. Othinus is the rope coming down. Dangerous road, and dangerous climb, but, I'm serious. I want to be there, when I save the Forsaken. But, if I can't... it's okay."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: March 18, 2019, 05:06:35 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura turned away and frowned. She ran her finger along the outside of her cup and sighed.

"I'd want to do it, of course. It would tempt me oh so very much, but--"

She gulped. "But--I wouldn't sell my soul for it. This city has many secrets. Shouldn't you look around for a less suspicious option in this place before diving headfirst off a cliff without a rope?"

Edelgard

She shook her head, grinding out the right words from behind her teeth. "Not my soul. But I swore. Should be enough."

Edelgard frowned, looking off into nothing, then reasserted her neutral expression. She laid both of her hands on the table between them before continuing.

"I fell off the cliff already. Othinus is the rope coming down. Dangerous road, and dangerous climb, but, I'm serious. I want to be there, when I save the Forsaken. But, if I can't... it's okay."

Sakura

Sakura stood up suddenly, and her hand came down upon Edelgard's head. She ruffled the girl's hair, rubbing it softly.

"Let's look for another way together, first. I'm a pretty powerful mage too, you know."

She tilted her head, and smiled. "You don't need to go at this alone."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: March 18, 2019, 08:23:11 PM »
Nanako

Though she didn't take her eyes off the darker figure, Nanako faltered for a moment as the winged figured query crashed down on her like more waves in the tumultuous waters of confusion she was currently stewing in. She could practically feel a sudden surge at the idea he was putting forth, that Justice was just a tool for the machinations of something greater, that he'd been so indiscriminate. Justice's refuting provided some shelter from it though, Nanako shaking her head and frowning at the conclusions she'd let herself be led to. With the other woman this close, however, she was reluctant to look away for even a moment, tension coiling tight inside her kept her eyes on the woman and her ears on the other two.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: March 18, 2019, 08:56:47 PM »
Coconut

Coconut immaculately transitioned from being choked to pressing her face up against the demon girl's cock. "Qhn~is this, okay, mistress?" She licked further down its length. "It's really okay for a little deviant like me to worship your cock?"

Hannah

Wow, this little succubus was a good actress. Or a fucking pervert. It took one to know one either way, and Hannah was grinning way too much at that realization. Even Coconut’s consent couldn't take away the excitement burning in her chest as she pet her cute little head.

“Hmm, I don't know about that…” she mused while her tail cock-slapped Coconut’s face a bit. “I think you may be right to hesitate. Allow me to correct the issue.”

And then her tail was forcing its way down the cute demon’s throat.

Coconut

The small child kneeled on the floor, moaning in a lurid combination of pain and pleasure as that wonderful tail slapped her on the face back and forth. After a few hits red marks started to blossom on her face, and meanwhile she kneeled in an ever growing pool of the juices so profusely leaking out of her.

Coconut moaned, reaching up and pinching her own pert little nipples. This girl was fucking good.

She opened her mouth to beg for more, but then Hannah's thick, throbbing, meaty tail-dick shoved itself down her throat. She gagged on reflex and pissed herself as it made its way down. But she didn't let the fun stop there. She looked up at Hannah pleadingly, swallowing the dick more and more with her throat, using her powerful muscles to stroke the dick and apply pressure. She reached up and grabbed Hannah's ass, pressing down on the base of her tail.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: March 18, 2019, 10:32:23 PM »
Charlotte

"Alright, alright, we'll keep it between us," the gunslinger said playfully, turning back around to meet the man's gaze without even a blink. Then she swapped the ammo out on one of her pistols, letting her eyes flash from violet to red for a moment just to see how he'd react, "Ya ain't got shit for a poker face though. Oughta work on that."

A-701

An eyebrow twitched and he did his best to keep a cool-headed grin. He failed. "I'll kill ya you know that?"

Argh, damn shithead. If he didn't know better he'd lose his cool there and then. Still, there was something off about this whole thing... He looked at the whip that chick handed him. What an odd thing? He wasn't really into the creepy pain play, so thanks but no thanks. But since he held it, he felt an odd sensation. Some kind of power... damn bitch, who did she think he was?

Still, giving it a try wouldn't hurt. He looked a bit nervous, but he gave whacking the whip around a try and cracked it on a nearby fire hydrant.

The whip smashed straight into it and shattered it, while an explosion of lightning rippled all over. Next thing he knew, water was hurling all over the place, dropping back down like it was raining. Electricity still cracked around the two, and he looked utterly dumbfounded.

"Woah."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: March 18, 2019, 10:46:19 PM »
Throne

Thankfully they didn't need to wait too long. Even for the other two the sound of grinding metal and stomping upon the ground quickly became audible. There was the occasional drip and his of burning web, the acrid scent staining the air for a moment. The knight all but stumbled into the clearing with one arm simply gone, vaporized at the elbow, and several molted holes still dripping down onto the ground. It revealed what had already been suspected before. The knight was well and truly hollow.

He leaned onto his sword, supporting himself with it every step. "I promised you answers to your questions. Ask them." The clearing became unnaturally still, without the slightest breeze or chirp. Not even a single strand of grass would shift.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: March 18, 2019, 10:56:59 PM »
Coconut

The small child kneeled on the floor, moaning in a lurid combination of pain and pleasure as that wonderful tail slapped her on the face back and forth. After a few hits red marks started to blossom on her face, and meanwhile she kneeled in an ever growing pool of the juices so profusely leaking out of her.

Coconut moaned, reaching up and pinching her own pert little nipples. This girl was fucking good.

She opened her mouth to beg for more, but then Hannah's thick, throbbing, meaty tail-dick shoved itself down her throat. She gagged on reflex and pissed herself as it made its way down. But she didn't let the fun stop there. She looked up at Hannah pleadingly, swallowing the dick more and more with her throat, using her powerful muscles to stroke the dick and apply pressure. She reached up and grabbed Hannah's ass, pressing down on the base of her tail.

Hannah

What a disgusting little devil, making a mess like that and looking at her with those eyes. It left Hannah swallowing reflexively in desire, her face burning red with it while her eyes gleamed malevolently. “I wonder, do you look like this on purpose?”

A soft groan escaped her throat while she continued, wiggling the tip of her tail about as it moved in Coconut’s throat and released thick streams of pre-cum into her. One of the cambion’s cloven feet moved to rub itself between the little succubus’ legs, teasing her there with crude temptations.

It was simple to adjust her strategy now.

“Now I’m going to pull it out of your mouth, and you’re going to tell me all the nasty things you want me to do to you. All. Of. Them.” She slowly pulled her tail up and out of the little one’s throat, spilling a mess down it and along her tongue, before finishing the job and rubbing the leaky tip against her skin. “And then I’ll consider them, if I think you’re a good enough girl.”

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: March 19, 2019, 01:10:57 AM »
Sakura

Sakura stood up suddenly, and her hand came down upon Edelgard's head. She ruffled the girl's hair, rubbing it softly.

"Let's look for another way together, first. I'm a pretty powerful mage too, you know."

She tilted her head, and smiled. "You don't need to go at this alone."

Edelgard

She drew in breath sharply at the feeling of fingers tussling her hair. There was no danger in it, no threat, and yet, something in Edelgard wasn't prepared for that. She looked up at Sakura, tilting her head in both confusion and wonder. Her mouth cracked into an convex curve.

"You're, a good person," she said. "I already promised, but you want it too yes? To go back home? Then, I'll help you. And you help me."

Even if going back was possible, it wasn't anyone who could promise what Othinus did. And if Sakura didn't find anything that could help her, then she could look to Othinus. For an escape, and more. What Edelgard wanted would be closer too, with her help, she was sure. The smile faded from the Forsaken's face, but she nodded assuringly to the young magician.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:14:23 AM by YOLF »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: March 19, 2019, 01:19:54 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura smiled back at her, graciously accepting the complement. "I'm sure we'll be able to find a way out given enough time." She sat back down, and pushed her meal forwards towards Edelgard. "Do you want some? I saw you eyeing it up earlier." She tilted her head and smiled.

Sakura had not been ready for that.

Her heart was sent aflutter, and she'd had to bite her tongue a bit to bring her back to reality. Her, being called a good person? Being praised by anybody except for her sister?

Madness, pure madness. The her from one day ago would have never guessed that so many amazing things would happen to her-the best thing she'd been hoping for was ruining Rin and her little friend Illya.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:33:21 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: March 19, 2019, 01:25:53 AM »
Sakura

Sakura sucked in a terrified gasp, her eyes widening to the size of dinner plates. She instinctively reached for her bag, grabbing a full restore before slowly letting go and pulling her hand out.

Time was of the essence.

There was no time to ask pointless questions about his motives, nor was there time to start with his literally being a suit of armor.

"Whom is the master of this forest?" She asked quickly and authoritatively, without any airs of politeness nor any aura of suspicion. She trusted her psychic powers, attempting to focus them on him. Attempting to read his intent.

Her hand held onto her pokeballs, running the small orbs between her fingers, contemplating why life had thrust her into such a situation. Filled with fear of death. Seized by the abject terror of losing one of her loved ones.