Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178487 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4860 on: March 19, 2019, 01:32:37 AM »
Coconut

Coconut moaned in disapproval, tears welling up in her eyes as her master pulled her tail out of her throat. She reached up and wrapped her hands around her throat, feeling it leave, feeling the tasty liquid in her mouth before it sprayed all over her face.

That was a decent consolation at least.

Her tail snaked up, wrapping itself around Hannah's tail pleadingly. "I want-Coconut wants her mistress to step on her, and violate her every hole. She wants you to stretch her out and make her body remember your cock forever!"

She looked up at Hannah desperately, moaning and begging to be utterly fucked.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: March 19, 2019, 01:44:10 AM »
Sakura

Sakura sucked in a terrified gasp, her eyes widening to the size of dinner plates. She instinctively reached for her bag, grabbing a full restore before slowly letting go and pulling her hand out.

Time was of the essence.

There was no time to ask pointless questions about his motives, nor was there time to start with his literally being a suit of armor.

"Whom is the master of this forest?" She asked quickly and authoritatively, without any airs of politeness nor any aura of suspicion. She trusted her psychic powers, attempting to focus them on him. Attempting to read his intent.

Her hand held onto her pokeballs, running the small orbs between her fingers, contemplating why life had thrust her into such a situation. Filled with fear of death. Seized by the abject terror of losing one of her loved ones.

Dahlia

Huh. Those little things were more than just pets for Sakura, weren't they? Dahlia made sure to a little behind her, to the side, keeping her eyes open for danger. She scanned their environment, her gun still in hand, and watched for any little deviation from the norm in their environment. "Yeah, and what can they do?" She threw in despite only half paying attention to the damaged knight.

Actually, she turned her attention particularly to the direction he came from too. If something could do that to him...

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: March 19, 2019, 02:00:19 AM »
Lucifer

He smiled truly at Justice, not a hint of malice could be found in his words or expression. In fact, there were small hints of respect in his cocky tone.

"Heh! Well at least you're honest with yourself. In the end, that's what matters the most. Sure makes this easier though. There was no reason to fight here in the first place. After all, all of this was-"

His irises blurred for a second, and dark ooze slithered from wherever it could. Pulsating and crawling over, under, through his shining, white form only made the darkness appear even more suffocating.

"Wait... what is this? What was I doing again? I thought I was with Aruna for a second, that eyeball guy, and then Lucy..." He clutched at his head in pain, and scratched hard at his forehead. Again. And again. And again and again and again. Until he tried pulling the wings and hair off his scalp to no avail and smiled.

"That's right... I came to ... no, this doesn't make sense. Right. If I unseal the entirety of my grace here, I'll be able to surpass my brother, and then I-"

Locusts. Everywhere. In his eyeballs, in his hair, in his fingers, in his blood, in his heart, in his guts, in his tongue, in his throat, in his brain. Crawling, chippeting dippeting dippeting hippety giggity hippity haaa! Brother? What? Where?? Who? There was only someone. There was only only one. Only one. One!

"I... I am Lucifer."

He was the one who took the first step, though the way he walked he seemed more like a zombie, dragged along by the last remnants of power he clutched into.

"I need... more power.... If only I... give it to me... Luci... Luci... Lu Lu Lu LuuuLuLuuLuLuLuLuLuLuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuciiiiifefefefefeeeeeeeeeee~"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: March 19, 2019, 02:12:50 AM »
The Accuser

His blade threatened to swallow her again. The wave of darkness, untamed, untouched, ate at her form. At her very being.

SO LET THERE BE LIGHT

Piercing white cleaved through the curtain, and manifested as chains that ground against his sides, scraping off his skin and flesh. This was just like back then, but how!? Could it be...

Aruna's left arm had been transformed. Now, it was pure white, like a parasite etched down to her shoulder eng

He struggled not to fall back to the pressure and roared.

"You idiot! If you use it here, his world is going to shatter!"
He charged at her and summoned his scythe once more, dashed to the side in order to flank her and cut that arm down before it could act again.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: March 19, 2019, 03:14:35 AM »
Coconut

Coconut moaned in disapproval, tears welling up in her eyes as her master pulled her tail out of her throat. She reached up and wrapped her hands around her throat, feeling it leave, feeling the tasty liquid in her mouth before it sprayed all over her face.

That was a decent consolation at least.

Her tail snaked up, wrapping itself around Hannah's tail pleadingly. "I want-Coconut wants her mistress to step on her, and violate her every hole. She wants you to stretch her out and make her body remember your cock forever!"

She looked up at Hannah desperately, moaning and begging to be utterly fucked.

Hannah

Hannah’s tail slithered its own way around Coconut’s, asserting her dominance over the young succubus by playing with it like a sensitive little toy. It was payback for trying to make the cambion more aroused by touching the base of her tail. “Hmm~. I suppose I can. But your mistress has a very important question for you first, Coco.”

From right over her own wet slit it began to take form. Hannah concentrated on her own experience with penises, mixed it with her own fevered imagination, and began to give shape to one of her own between her legs. It grew quickly, fast enough to practically smack Coconut in the face from here. It was thick, and almost burning hot. It was veiny and throbbing, long enough that the entire length of it went up from the little devil’s chin up past the top of her head.

“Which cock was it you wanted, again?” Hannah laughed while her foot pressed harder up against Coconut’s pussy.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 03:16:18 AM by Aiden »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: March 19, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »
Amanda

"Apology accepted." She nodded and patted the Elf on her head, a misbehaving brat gotta be treated like a brat after all.

"Go ahead, but some them are written in dead languages, and don't go into the restricted section when I'm not there, most of the books there would kill you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: March 19, 2019, 03:37:11 PM »
Valerie

"It is you in fact who is moving as if he were a dead man. Could it be that your recovery is not as thorough as you claim it to be? My offer still stands, or would you rather like a healing potion? I can fetch one of those, but those cost money." She rounded the bed as she closed in on him, the predator ready to sink its claws in.

"Oh my, what a steep investment you are panning out to be, perhaps I should put you to work in the fields."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: March 19, 2019, 09:10:39 PM »
Throne

"Ullr. His name is Ullr, and he is the master of this space. These woods are a manifestation of his will and sovereignty over these lands. Although they have grown... a bit out of hand." With a loud sound he simply took a seat on the ground, the grass up to his chest in that position. "Ordinary there would be little point in discussing this as his dominion would leave resistance meaningless, but you can plainly see that we have a problem."

He sighed and gestured towards his own missing arm. "Ullr is rather proficient in the field of divination, and the majority of his focus is being used to hide us from the eyes of those ravens. There will not be much of a fight worth speaking of if she actually manages to see us."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: March 19, 2019, 10:15:53 PM »
Justice

Justice's finger released the trigger and the gun boomed, blasting the upper half of the angel's head with a ground-shaking impact. He took a step forward as his firearm hand pulled away from the kick, and up.

In a crackle of power, the rider's figure expanded instantly, the sword enlarging mid-fall to cleave the faux Morningstar in two.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:17:17 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: March 19, 2019, 11:46:06 PM »
Valerie

"It is you in fact who is moving as if he were a dead man. Could it be that your recovery is not as thorough as you claim it to be? My offer still stands, or would you rather like a healing potion? I can fetch one of those, but those cost money." She rounded the bed as she closed in on him, the predator ready to sink its claws in.

"Oh my, what a steep investment you are panning out to be, perhaps I should put you to work in the fields."

Yusho

He chuckled, pulling up his trousers and tying the string together in casual haste. "You invite me to stay, we exchange so much, and now you plan to exploit my labor? Wickedness."

As Yusho followed her with his eyes, he reached for the eyepatch that had fallen over his discarded jacket, and slipped it around his head once more. Then, as he threw it over his shoulders and put an arm through a tattered sleeve, the dragon-blooded blew a gust of cold air from his mouth. The sheets covering the vampire king traitorously flapped up, exposing her skin to Yusho again, for a moment before settling down.

"Well, if you're planning on keeping an eye on me like that, I wouldn't mind the farmwork," he said, holding back a shameless smile.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: March 20, 2019, 12:23:39 AM »
Edelgard

She stared long and dubiously at the burger before deciding to pull the plate closer. "Thanks," she said, muttering an apology for her shamelessness as an afterthought. If Edelgard had known the shop had such juicy-looking meat, she'd just have asked for it to begin with. Now she was forced to bother Sakura more; that the girl had been the one to ask was a weight off her shoulders.

And as soon as she actually bit into it, it was like honey washed over her stiff expression. Sakura was left to watch Edelgard silently and delightfully tear into it, like she hadn't eaten substantial food in days.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: March 20, 2019, 01:33:09 AM »
Azad

"Woah there buddy. You might want to start from the beginning. This she and they and them and us doesn't mean anything to me." Despite his joking tone, there was a piercing quality to his voice. Twice that man had gotten the drop on him, he didn't know how.

But he didn't like it. The more he heard him speak the more he felt chills down his spine. Maybe it's because he could tell what was under the helmet was no better than what surrounded them.

"'Sides, didn't you get all spooked when one of those ravens turned out to be watching us? If what you're saying is true, it's already spotted us. Or there's something you're not telling." He sat on a stump, stretched back and yawned.

"Keeping secrets from me is one thing, I can't blame that at all bud. But shouldn't you spill out everything you know to ensure these beautiful ladies don't end up worse off than you? Or is your chivalry all talk and fancy dresses?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: March 20, 2019, 03:02:42 AM »
Aruna

For the briefest of moments, the once dark angel stared at her arm.  It felt so warm.  Light... dark... they were both labels....  teathers they created for themselves.  She was... he was....

"LET IT SHATTER!  HIS WORLD CAN CRUMBLE, ALONG WITH MINE!  AFTER ALL THE PIERCING LIGHT ALWAYS TRIUMPHS!"

Can you see me?  Can you see we are the same?  What a stupid game they played.  That was one thing she would miss, when the world fell, the games that she so protested, that tested her patience.  She had to admit, she missed them.  At least someone was giving her attention, not treating her like a demon.

The arm reached out to catch the blade, the resulting clash would swallow everything in light.  She was faster, stronger with the light.  It was disgusting.  Offensive power that only the light of good could offer. The power of victory, that is what eluded the demons, no the dark angel's.  Vanity, that was their downfall, her downfall.

"Sorry.  I'm sorry my friend."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: March 20, 2019, 03:10:16 PM »
Suerte

Lara gasped as the tail left her womb, the tip moist with her juices.  As the couple left, Lara struggled to get to her feet, her knees quivering as she rose.  "W-wait.  Come back.  I need more!"

Suerte stared back at her for a moment, grinning maliciously before starting her walk out the door.  She could feel the eyes locked on her and Vanilla.  Even though she was blessed with luck, she wasn't one to push it too far, unless it was needed. 

"Well I might as well tell you since we are on a date," she said, looking at the ground as she felt Vanilla's warm hand on her head.  "I get off to fighting and killing.... a lot.  Confrontation, tension, the threat of death, the rush of taking a life..... its all so intoxicating."

She frowned, looking back at the man on the ground.  "But I know its wrong, the ultimate selfishness.  When I had him in my hands, I had a thought.  I could force the ultimate pleasure on him as he died.  Its discusting...
 I am disgusting."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: March 20, 2019, 04:04:35 PM »
Asmael

In the depths of a broken mind, a lone memory floated to the surface.

Spoiler for Hiden:
"Shallow...shallow.... my, the water sure is shallow today." A woman dangled her feet by a lake and relaxed. Greenery surrounded the two. It was a clearing faraway from the citadels of Eden, one of the many sky islands over Heaven. But to the two, this was their hidden refuge, where few patrolled. Here, they could smile, and talk, and love each other.

A tall, burly man was already waist deep in the fresh water. Normally, this place was reserved for humans and angels, but he pulled a few strings. No one needed to know.

"Sorry, nothing I can help with. It is important to water the apple trees from time to time. If you want deep oceans and raging seas, I'm sure there's plenty down there." He pointed down to the Old World, where Angel and Demon still raged their petty, senseless wars.

He cared little for such things. He had a different war to fight. Keeping her, no, them safe. So was this really alright? Just resting like this, while his kin was off fighting and dying by the hundreds. Again, and again and again. Kill and resurrect, kill and resurrect, in this world where death has no meaning, life is not nearly precious enough. If He learned of this, the life of the one he loved and his own would not be the only thing he'd lose.

The thought of that, of having to lead his men once more, to have to fight over the body of his own kin. It terrified him.

"Besides, it's best for the baby if you don't exert yourself too much. Our battlefield days? Long gone. Now, we rest." He tried smiling and stretched back against the rock, but his body felt tense. Maybe if he walked in a little deeper for a swim, it would take his mind off-

Two slender arms wrapped around his chest before he could take more than a third step, and all of a sudden his expression tightened. "Oh, you devil. You're not thinking of leaving me again are you?" Her voice whispered behind him.

Like he said, he already had a war to fight. A lover's wrath was far scarier than any God or Devil's blade. He could feel her swollen belly press against his back, as well as...

His cheeks slightly reddened. Slightly. But she wouldn't let go. "What will you do? You know you can't fight against Father."

She was right. He knew that. And yet, he just couldn't accept it. There was only one way to go. There was a hesitant silence between the two, until he spoke with a resolved voice.

"I will become strong...! ...I want to put an end between the stupid war between Angels and Demons. And then someday..."

He turned  around and held her hand. The warmth was the only thing he needed. As long as he had that, he could keep going. For the sake of his love, and the family he would soon gain. He would fight that man no longer as a soldier, but as a father.

So he had to keep up. To strive and become better, so he could look at his wife and child in the eye without hiding. He was a weak man, but his son would be able to see the world he could not. One where _______ and _______ could hold hands like this.

"Do you think he'll be able to survive? In this cruel world?"

"Silly Samael. He's already great. Because he will be born into this world."

"Ugh..." He woke up in a sterile land made of broken machinery. Gone were the hills of Eden, the bright skies, the wondrous birds. Where am I? He struggled to get up. His body screamed in pain, but after a while he managed with a pained wince.

What was that?

He thought he had died. If he could at least save one person, it would've been enough. Could it be that bastard's attack transported him to this place? And what did he mean anyways? He wasn't the sort of guy who'd forget a wrongdoing so easily. He knew he was at fault for the war, but if his actions as a blade of God were not to blame...

A sudden clang halted him. Shocked, he realized he was chained to the ground, like a bird tied up. Unable to fly. He was mocked for that, for being a weakling. So he tried to be strong. Now, he had to be strong. He couldn't understand why, he had a feeling that he had to reach out and overcome this, no matter what.

So he fought. Dragged his feet through the metal, pushed forward again, and again, until his bones started to pop out of his skin. For hours, days, weeks, years. He had been chained. But he was not born chained. He was free.

Shallow. These chains were too shallow to hold him. He had to finish this. So he could look at Lucy and Aruna and everyone else straight in the eye. "This unjust war.... this foolish fight.... I WILL END IT!!"

Machinery began to crack. Chains began to snap. And with that final roar, his bones too shattered. But he was free. And now, he walked, weakly, like a wounded animal, but with true resolve in his heart. Resolve towards the one way he could advance. The singular door in his mind he had to take. To overcome.

Remember who you are.

Love who you are.

He grabbed the metallic door with all his strength, even if his arms were now twisted, his wings snapped, and his fingers dislocated. He grit his teeth, kicked off the ground full of circuits and pushed. And from that door, there was a corridor, where he could see the light ever so distant at the end.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Because you were born into this world.