Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178388 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4890 on: March 20, 2019, 08:48:33 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's surprise and confusion only mounted further when black figure simply popped out of existence, but then the gunshot rang out where Justice was, drawing the squirrel girl's attention back over. Freed of her need to keep an eye on the girl who'd just vanished into nothing, Nanako could finally look over to see the exchange, as if in slow motion. Then something caught her eye right before both of them widened, the squirrel girl exploding into motion as she spotted the crackling something hefted into the path of the blade. Though Justice seemed like he was moving sluggishly to her, it was still closer than she was comfortable with, the squirrel girl's perception feeling like it went into slow motion as she darted under the path of his blade, leaving sound behind as her fingertips brushed the sparking object before she pushed, propelling the object as far as she could before it exploded, the squirrel girl turning away and grinding to a quick halt before zipping away.

What was that even? Where'd it come from?

With both questions unanswered, Nanako moved back towards the unfolding fight cautiously, straining her senses in case whatever threw that re-emerged.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4891 on: March 20, 2019, 08:52:28 PM »
The Accuser

He grit his teeth in pain as an arm made of light grabbed his face and slammed him straight into the ground, causing it to crack like glass.  "Oh, so at least you admit it!" He twisted his body so he could deliver a kick to her neck, spinning like a dancer to slam his heel on her back once she'd let go from the impact. "Light and darkness are great opposites, if you house them both in your body it will break down and shatter!"

Something was wrong, his movements were getting fiercer, faster! As if the darkness within him was being drawn to her light. And as they fought, wounds began to open on their bodies. With that sudden momentum, he raised his body above hers and  turned his body upright, intending to deliver a downwards punch towards her skull.

"AN ANGEL AND A DEMON CAN NEVER HOLD ONTO ANOTHER! ONLY A FOOL WOULD HAVE SUCH A CHILDISH IDEAL! IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT IT, TAKE THAT IDEAL WORLD TO THE GRAVE!!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4892 on: March 20, 2019, 08:52:33 PM »
Suerte

Suerte paused.  Considering how openly homicidal her friend was, this wasn't an entirely unexpected response, but the cowgirl was surprised by her empathy.  She grabbed hold of Vanilla's tail, softly stroking it as she pictured Vanilla killing a bunch of her would be attackers.  It would have been hot if she didn't feel so bad still.

"Ehehe, the begging is always hot," she giggled.  "But I still always feel bad afterwards, unless its the most reprehensible person.  I mean, back there, I went way overboard.  Just because he was challenging me I got a little excited and when I had him by the throat, it felt so good then...."

She shook her head, her face getting red.  "AGH.  Its a problem."

Vanilla

"Well, yeah. That was a little bit weird." Vanilla's tail squirmed in Suerte's hands pathetically, attempting to escape before slumping down as if it were a sad dog trapped by its owner. "It's a problem I can solve for you, you know?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4893 on: March 20, 2019, 08:57:37 PM »
Lucy

"Why are you looking aorund like that, there's no surprises now." She scooted closer as she noticed his strange behaviour. "Buuuut.... If there's anything I could do to make you relax more just tell me~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4894 on: March 20, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »
Suerte

"What do you mean you can solve it for me?" she asked, dropping the tail and looking up at Vanilla.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4895 on: March 20, 2019, 09:04:13 PM »

̴̡̡̨̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̳͎̭̝͔͙̮̮̳̹̯̻̰̬̻͉͉̰̻̩̘̩͙͖̪̩̰͉͎͓̙̮̙̺͓͇̹̣̺̙̭̬͍͍̙̱͚͔̯̟̙͎̠̪̙̜͔̗̳̖̼̳̗͖͍͇͍̙͖͔̖̞͉͕̙̰͈̱̺̻͙̻̼̅̓̃͊͐̊̋́͊̍̉͑̄̾͆̈́̒͐́͛̂͌̉͊̅̉̅̆͒̆̈́̑̽͒̅̈́̈́̓̀̿̆̈́̅̀͑̈́̓̈́͛̓͒͆͑̏̌̆̓̋̏̿͛͐̍̑̌̅̌̇̅͂̕͘̕̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅ      ̵̨̧̡̢̛͍̝̣̞̝̘̞̜͉̱̥̦̠͖̼͔̜͙̤̰͔̭̥͚̙̯̦̣̮̱̰̰̰̣̜̲̙̭̙̫̺̠̰̹͇̞̠͔͈̼̫̺̮͎̬̀̔̉̄͌̀̾͛̅̍̀̅̑̃̐̈́͊̆̽̌͒̓̄͌̂͐͌̐̄̌̿̏̍́̍̈́̈́̃͊̽́͗͑͌̿͊͒͋́̀̀͗̀̿̊̋͂̅̔̀̌̑̏̔̾͐̐̃̀͒̉͋̓̆̉̀̑̿̿̅̓͊̀͌̀̽̇́̌̎̓͆͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅ ̴̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̣͎͓͔̹̰̖̩̗̩͓̺̠̝̱̟̣̤͚̲͕̺͎̳̹̭̗͍͖̬͖̞͓̞̹͉͕̤̞̙̫̬̣̳̫̺̣͕̩̝͔̹̝̖͙̯̙̥͈̗̮̦̝͎̯̯̟̩̦̭̘̱̪̖̞̳̣̇́̿̒͒̀̃̑͆̇̍̔̃̂̀̊̏̓͆̀̂͑͂́̅̍̃̔͋͊͊͆̎̇͒̅̊̉̏́͑́̑͆̆͊́̔́̈́̉̓͑͐̿̋͂̈̊̌̓͗̽́̿̐̆̾͒́̔̌̀̉̅̈́̆́̾̽̐͑̃̾͗̍̀́̀͊͋̽͑̅̈́̏̍̀̇̽̒͂̒̽̂̈́̐̎̀̈́̔̓̒̂͒̃̉̉̽̍̇̒̊̆̇̅̃̄̇͐͘͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̸̮̙̻̦̝̗̹̝̓͆̋̊́͆͊͑̑̚͜    ̶̨̨̨̢̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̨̢̧̛̛̛̫͎͔̲̦̬͉̩̺̰̝̭̟̳̺̯̬͚̹̬͎̻̗̩̱̳͇̹̺̘͇͍͈̳̯̰̤̪͔̦̬̜̖̳̺̝͍̮͇̳̘̱̬̞̗̻̬̘̤͕̯͖͓͍̠̲̭̼̺̯̳̖̙̖̝̤̥͇̯̹̠̣͖̻͇͈͚̯̹̤̳̪̘̩͙̪̗̻̬͉̠̺̘̪̟̠̝̳͙͓̤̈́̎̈͆͑͑̽̏͑̈͛͂̾́̔̅̒̏̉͑̾̅̆̒͐́̀̒̅͗̌͂̋͛͋̈̈́̆̍́̍̋͛̅͛̀̅̓̈͋̊̈́͆̐̉̂͆͂͋̀͋́́́̐͛̾͑̈́̊̿̋̌͑͂̽͐̑̊̉̉͋͒̐̀͊͑̆̂̈́̍̐̔͆̇̈́̊̂̓̓̔̔̃̇͋͌̋̂̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̸̡̧̢̨̧̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̣̙͓͍͙̮̝̘̻̣͓̰̝͔͕̱͙̦̘̩̠͓͓̣̗̮̫͎͖̻͓͎͈͈͚̱͔̩̪̜͈̠͕͕̝̪̰̟̫̻̪̥̳̺͇̟͕̳̖̦͕̺̳͈͔͈͓̜͙̦̗̩̞̹̫̪̺̭̗̤͎̜̰̙̤͔͔̹͎̖̤̣̟̣͍͎̣̗͗̑͐̐̈̔̂͑̌̐̒̀̽̽̃̀̍̑͒̇͋͆̈́̒̈́̅̈́̇̈͆̎͗̽͛͐̃̀̈́͑͑̓̎͐̏̽͊̌̀̋͛̕̚͘̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̧̨̧̡̧̢̡̨̢̧̨̢̧̡̧̨̡̯̱̤̞͍̬̪͎̙̥̳̗̮̟̘̟̞̦̬̱̲̦̘͈̼̱̤̱̖̹͖͔̩̬̯͉̺̙͉̳̠͔̲͚͈͔͇͎͍̭̪͙͖͇̲̥̼̲͈̘̲̰̯̭̟̦͕̳̺͕̟̟͈̠̞͙͔͓̯̺̯̲̞̼̭͙̘̝̹̥͍̣̮̱͉̲̹̗̻͍̺̤̦͍͇̭̻̘̠̝͉̰̱̥̝͙̣̼̜͓̞̞͕̫͔̝̜̣̰̮̻̹̹̠̥̦̳̿͂͂̄͒̄͜͜͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̡̙͖̠̠͓̮͓̯̹̺̩͕͍̱̖̰͉̠̻̜̏̏̎̐̑̎͊̏͋̈̀̍̂͒̌̄͋̃͌͐͗͗͂̂̇͊̈́͋̈́͗̇̂̊͐̆̎͂́̈́̑͋͗̇͛̐̄̈́̈́͐̆͛́̊̍̂̾̐̓̎̏̽͒̈́́̇̂̉̾́̄́̄͂̌̈́̌̓̂̇͗̅͑̾̈́̈́̽̓̓́̆̓̈͋͗̋̄̈́̈́́͗̔̍͊̋́̆̆̐̏̿̄͌͌͒̔͑̔̎͂͆̏̆̑̏͋̐̋̈́͒͒͂͊̅̓̇́̃̽́͒̿̌̐͊̾̽̽͊̇̆͒̐͘̕͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͘͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͠ ̴̨̢̧̡̛̛͎̤͖̱̥͍̤͓͎̬̞͓̬̩̥̪̣̲̞̺̝͍̭̘̱͇̦͈̥͎̜̥͖̟͙͔͍̗̜̜͚͈͙̥͍͇͎̯͔̗͖̲̙͇̙͍͉̖͓̖͇͙̼̣̳̱̘͖͕̳̠̙͖̦̼̯̥̗̜̙̝͉̠͍̝͉̤̳̠͈̟̻͎̭̌̎̄̆̒̍͆̓̀̓̎̏̉́́̆͊̓̏̓̒̉͑̏̒̀̂̎̏̈̄̀̀̆̀͑̉͋͗̊͌̀̉̄͐͊̏̀͊̆́̐̔͗̿͆̽̍̈̔̾̓͑͌̋͂̈́͑̊͆̿̾̎̓̈̒̒̀̽͌̎̈́͊̾͗̎̄́̀̑͑͛͒̈́̔͆̅̈́̓̄̊́̂̉͘͘̚͘̚̕͘͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅ ̵̛̖̆̀̏̄̒͝ ̷̧̢̧̜̮̠̹͔̖̣̲̙̦̜̗̪̹̤̪͇̬̫̝͙̹̲̖̖̰̗̥̺͙̲͙̲̹͚͔̣͈̠͔̰͚̻͙̬̲̗͆͂̿͗̊̾̿͗̎̈́͑̊̾̓̏̎̓͑́̊̇̃̈́͛̅̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̴̨̨̡̨̧̨̢̢̢̧̧̧̧̡̛̞̦̺͓̤̫͕͙͍̼̲̱͍͚̯͚̞̘̦̻̱̤̺̠͔̯̲̠̯̥̮̬̜̥̯͕͔̟͔̰̭͍̱̺̼͈̮̣̘̰͉̝͖̗͙͇̬̩̻͕͉̞̫̭͇̳̦̩̗͍̞̰̪̤͈͙̹̺̫͉͓̯͈͍̩͈̫͈͇̮͓̖̙̩͉̯̤̱̲̗̝̗̫̮̫͈̯͍͔͎̦̤̫̻̲̪̺̫͎̲͕̙̮̘̲̞͓͍̮͈̳̈́̒̋̉̇̀̏̒̒̐͋̀̌̀̄̿̓̎̐̾̂̍͂̅͊̃̿͒̿̈̅̿̔́̈́͌́̑̍͐͐̾͂̀̓̆͆͋̔͐̊̾̈̑̽̾̌̽̈́͊̄̒̓̓̈́̑̃̄̈́͐̃͂͐̉̓̑̉̓̔̇͐̈́͛̓̓͆͋̃̋̽͌̈́̇͒͌̐̒̃͊̋͌̀̑̐̍͑̊̐̇͆̇̃̑͛̃͂͋̉̀̈́̋̆̀̽̀͑́͑̈́̎̇͗̿̀̿̋̄̀̈́̇̇̎̇̏̔̅̿͗͂͘̚̚̚̕̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝   ̸̨̨̡̡̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̧̡̡̡̛̛̛̛͍̠͈̞͕̠̜̱̱͙̺̩̣͕̼͚͓̞̲̮̗͔̳̟̟̖̰̺̫͇̰̘̗̜͍̟̭̻̟͚̣͎̦̘̩̰̼̠͎̪̝̫̭̩̘̯͚̘͉̖͈̫̲̼̣̪̲̖̖̥̬̤͈̼̙̖͉̖͎̠̙̝̱͖̫͔͉̗̫̠͖͎̣̮̰̣͖̱̤̩̳̰̬̗͙̹̺̲͓̹̠͎͖̳̣̰̞̠͇̝̯͔̝̱͇͈̬̗̭̣̦̘̣̙̰͈̻̘̫͉̓͂̂̓͒̈̇̈́̑̃͋͗͗̆̏̈́̔͗̀̄̔̊̐̈́͂̎͛̃̅̿̉͐̐̽̓̍́́̆̾̀̌͂̈̔̍̊̉̀̈́̌͛̏̑̈́̅̽͋̍̈̅͌̉͆̽̀̔̽͑́̇̄̀͊̐͒̎̉͆̆̑̚̕̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̢̛͖̺̩̮̳̝̱͍͔͉̬̥͚̰̖͕̮͈͉̟̬̝̹̣̀̊̌̃̓͂͜ ̵̢̡̢̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̧̨̢̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̬̮̖̣̙̳̘͈̰̬͕͙̠̟̱̩̮̻̥͎̩̖͕̥̭̺̬̤̜̜̯̝̯̞̝̮̖̟̼̼̗͓͔̳̟͖̺̺̟̦͓̝̞͓̠̥͍̭̱̫̠͍̱̮͔̻͈͎̰̱͕̙͓̜͈͕̣̲̟̱̦̻͓̳̝̣͕͉̺͎̱̼̦̖̞͍̟̗̠̼͕̠̹͓̂͂̓̂̌̇̅̎̉̔̈́̓̈̄̈́̄̊͛̌̽̅̄͒́̓̊͐͐̊̂̾͛̈́͂̅̇̃͗̐͛̾̋͗̋̇̀͑̇̊̇̏̑̋́͂̾̏͂̉̉͌̀̓̑̊̌̽̂͊́́͆͑̆͒̽̈́̐̓͌̀̃̔̎̓͛̒́̊̽͛͂̈̔̈̽̈͐̊̓̄̉̑̄͌̈́̈̒́̓͗̀̈́̑̌̈̃̌̑̃̿͑̇͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̕̚͘̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅ ̸̡̨̢̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̺͚̹̲͓͔̝̮̳̬͇̼̫̣̯̩̮̤̦̲͚̤̝̻̣͖̭̙͎̬̞̹̜͖̣̖̖̠͕̠̼̩̻̬͈̤̞̗̰͎͍̱͗͒̊́̎͛͋͆̒͗̆͛̅͐̐͆͆͐͋̿̓̅̽̍͗̈́͋̋́͛̉̈́̍̉̈́̓̎͂͆̃̈͑͊̈́̋̋̽̽̎̆͛̀̂̒̀̐̂̿̏̌̅̅̍̊̇̄̿̏͂̃̋͂̆͑̈́̍̆̉̈́͐͊̍͌̓̊͂̃͗̓͑͋̀̌̓͛̽̉̓̓́̋́̓̿̚̚̚͘̕̚͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅ ̷̨̧̜͉͙̮̺̦̰͖̺͚͖̲̭̦̖̹͔̻̦͍̜̗̭̮̩̯͍̖̜͇͉̟͇̐́̐̾̉̑̈́̄̏̿̿̏̂̿̑́̔̏̋̒̈́̄̾̉̑͒̈́͌̌͗̈́͌͊̈́̆͆̏̏̾͒͗͒̇̃̍͑̈́̆͌̽̽̋͐̃̊̿̇͒̔̌̒͗͛͋̊́̂̅͌̽̍͑̿̋̊̀̈̾̃͌̾̋̆̒̈́̓̋̕̚͘͘͘̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̷̨̡̨̨̛̛̩͖̟̫̗̺̠̜̠̪̻̘̪̞̻̭̱̖̤̯̲̹̞͓͇̱̘̦̟̘̖̱͔̜͕̬̳̦̫̦̞̰̦͙̤̱̫̳̼͙͍̳̘̯̬͓̥͚͆́͐̀̿́̍͑̎͒̓̄͊͐̂͒͗͑̀̐̋̌͐̈́̈̔̈́́̓͌͒̓̀̏̆̄̆̒̉̇̐̃̀̑͊̽́̈̐́̾̎̈̐͛͒̄̂̏͗̓͗́͛́͗̄̄͋̈́͛͐͗̈̍̉̑̀̑̔̿̉͐̋̎̏̑̓̂͒͂̑͛̀͆͂̈́̒̈́͊͛̉̆̐̔͛͋̒̄͆͌̐̋̈́͐̈́̈́́́͋͋̈́̂̎̎̈́́̎̀̍̈́̀̅̓̆͂͗̈́̎̀̒̅͗̎͊̂͂͆̂̀͐̓̂̀̄̑̾̌̎̌̑̈̌̀̈̓͌̈́̑̄̚͘͘̚͘͘͘̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̷̨̧̧̡̡̡̧̡̨̡̧͓̹͇͈͈̭͚͙͖̼̳̩̝̬̯̟̰͈̣̖̲̞͇̣̠̫̹̜͈͖͕͎̲̣̘̤̩̗̬͕̮̻̝̳͕̳̖̭̬̫͖̲̩͈͇̭̹̠͍̦̣̭̰̲̱͙̟̠̙̯̩̘̜͔͉̮̲̦̼̠̪̟͚͎̜̭̮̩̜͈̘̘̥̩̣͇̲̝̫̻͕̳̜̼͚͖̰͇̺͈̱̱͍̦̭͎͎̝̰͕̫͎̜͎͖̣̰̲͖̼͋͗͗̋̏̏̈́̀͗̇̅́̄̆̔̏͌̑́͑̓͂͐̀̂̌̆̐͗̈́̈́̈́̀̆̈͂̋̈͆̾̍͆͆͂̐̒͋̈́̀̈́̈́͐̾̋̔̿̀̔̀̆̔͂̿́̚͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅ ̴̢̡̨̡̨̨͍͈̖̹̠̥͓̮̲̥̝͇͕̫̜̲̣͙̪̣̳̺̟͔̟̰̣̺̮̥̙̜̰͎̼̰̳̗̱͔̳̝̱̙̜̮̲̲̖̟̖͖͇̝͔̬̼̭̰̣̣͕͙̱̰̞͙̩̠̲͍̬͙͖̱͇͉̭̮͓̗̲̮̺̜̱̮͎͓̣̣͎̤͍̲̪̩̩͓̺̠̥͍͈͙͛̐͐̄̄̀̿͐̕͜͜͜ͅͅ ̷̨̧̢̡̢̡̨̨̧̨̨̡̡̢̛͇̟̺̜̥̗͖͇̺͈̠̠̙͎͕͓̭͓̞̜̬̻͈̝̻̩̪͉͚͈͇̰̻̬̭̣̜̪̦̘̠̯͕͇͇̻̮̩̮̖̲̹͔͔̭̥͔͖̬̲̙̱͕̮͚͈͔̪̫̥̩̝̻͈̰̗͕̝̮̳̫̩͈̻̬̙̤̫̠͓̗̜̹͈̳̥̜̩̝̜͚̣̦̜̙̺̗̲̫͙̭̞͈̣̬͚͕͎̜̻͔̬͇͔̤̱͉͙̯͕͔̞̯͚̰̹̺͙̦̻̗̞͙̜̖̠̖̦̠̠̟͎̼̻͔͔̩͉̞̳̑̎̓̎͆̊̒̇͑̔̌̀͑̐̄͐͌͂̆̂̈́̓̉́̉͆̃̀̊̔̄̀̇̃̓̌͑́͗̽̑̍̐͂̎̐̊͌͂̒̒̆̾̇͐̐̅̐̓͂́̊͐̃̌̇̍̔̉͒͒̊͛̎͂́́̈́̔̔̆̎͑̆̄̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̧̢̧̨̡̢̢̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̱̞̙͕̦̫͇͕̩̲̥̤͉̪̺̩̰̥͖̣̱̳͓̜̬͈̥̻̦̣̞̮̮̞͉̯̟͎̘̮̘̫̲͎̺̻̲̮͈͈̥̲̩̞͈̩̰͕̺̟̟̖̻̟̟͙̜͖͚̳̝͉̺̼̤̼̲̠̯̹͎̯̹̘͔͖̣̝̤̬̳̬̟̱͙͈͉̩̤̖͖̭̟̲̟̗̪͇̰͙̱̝͚̗̞̩̱͕̠̪̘̝̹̺̩̺̲̦͉̗̘̖̞̘̲̥̗̦̩̘̦͇̙̥̲̈́͊̑͗͒̊͊͒͐̊̌͑̐̑͐̈́̉͆̑̐͂̂̐̐̑́͐̓͗̂̒̊̈̎̀̀̍͌̒̾͗́̌͒̀̈́̃̋͐̊̉̓̀̓̓̓́́̇̓̋̅͐̏͐̿̈́͊͋͌̾̇̈́̅̄̇̈́̉̈́̒̈͊̀̌͗͂̀̈́̄͑͌͌̀̈́̅̏̽͐̽̈́͌̎̑̀̽̈́̀̀̓͑̿͋̀̂̕͘̕̚̕̚͘͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̶̧̨̧̡̧̢̡̨̨̨̢̧̢̧̧̨̡̛̼̺̼͖̫̲̻͚̱͇͇̰̫̳̝̘͉͎̻̝̘̦̪̱̳̮̱̜̮̻̗̲̟͖͉̱̘̘̭̰̩̞̝̠̖̥̖̤͎̻͎̥̩̖̦͚͕͚̼̟̪̝̖̯̟̺̩͍̤͖͚̦̮̬͈̦͍̱̫͙̦͈̫̫̙̦̙͇͚̮̦͓̭͇̜͇̗̙̮̤̰͙͎̱͉͓̭͈̮̖͚͍̘͖͇̯̯̩̱̘͓̘͖̼̫͕͕͖̙̲͔͓͉̳͈̞̹̩̖͇̳̳̖̗͈͙̞̻̩̦̼͚͍̩̪͓̮̻̭͔̱̰̮̂͊̌͋́̐͋́͑͛̀̋̑͐͋̅̈́̎̓̈̂̌͗̒̊̿̊̀͒̎̍̒̈́͐̀͋́̂̆̏̾̆̆́̈͊̇̈́̓̈́̑̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ    ̷̢̡̨̡̢̧̢̢̨̢̨̛̛̝͇͍͈͉̝͙̝͓͖̘̘͉̖͈̘̭̞͇̻̺̼͙̙̪̼̫̰̻̲̜̻̫̣͔͎̞̦̞̳̫͓͉̥͚̱̦̙͔͙̪̘̤̣̝͇͓̞̩̞̮͉̖͚̫̻̦͔̳̜͕̗͇̦̱͈̝̼͔̹̻̳̰͎̬̻̼͕͈̲͎̱͉͕͇̻̤̭̲͍͙̫͍͇̻͖̗̱̦̮̩̭̫̪̬̜͔̅̈́̂̑͐͌̎̾̆̈́̆̄̿͗͌͂̈́̈́̂͐̈́͊̓̋̒̌̈́͒͑̆̈͐̀͊͒͒͊̾̂̿͋́̾̓͌̉̌̓͒͂̿͒̿͒͊̊̏̋̈́̎̒̽͑̋͊͒̄͂͂̋̇̀́̔̉́͑̎͒̄̔̉̽̓̔͐̓͑̀̀͑͆̀̾̊̄̓͊̈́̈́͑̀̽̓̚̚͘͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̚͘̚͘̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̶̡̢̨̣̜̩̩̬̖͓̺͚̲̦̪̲̝̠̟̫̙̭̤͎̖͉̠̼͎͛͋̿͒̍̎̊̉͊̐̃͑̿̅̅̿̎̑̂̆̔̓̐̓̒̈́͊̀̍̀̿́́̄̀̆̈́̈́̎̒̅̌͌͗͐̊̕͘̚̕͝͠͝ͅͅ ̶̧̢͖̞̻̘̼̣̯̤̙̻̦̬̱͎̟̥̌̃̆͂̉̾̀̓͌̍̅̒̏̂̔̽̽̏̈́́̀͒̾͑̇̎̀̔̈́̏́̒̄̀̉̓̿̈́̋͛̆͐͑̌̍̓̂̈́͂͑͛̿͛̓̈̒̽̍̈͋̀̒̚͘̚͘͝͝͝͝͝ͅ    ̵̨̡̡̨̧̢̢̧̢̛̛̺̺̳̟͓͉̲̜͔͚͎̭̥̝̰͓̟͖̹̯̯͕͙̣͙̱̯̫̱̪̪̹̗̹̙͎͎̫͚̼͖͎͇͚͈̦̽̽̏̅͊̃̌̂̋̾̈́̐̓̿̇̀̅̄͌͆̌͛̆̒̒̀͐͐̊͋͗̂̀̎̓͛́̔̏͐̿̊̾̑́̇̃̔̈́̇̓̓̅̍̈̀͒̑̄͐͛̓̈́̋̓̀̈́͋͋́́͒̊̿̉̀̾͗̿̌͗̓́̃͋̌͂̿̃̀̈́̀͛̾̏̑̈́̉̅͊͐̄̇͂͐̔̐̄̅̎̎̎̇͘̕̚̚͘͘̚̕̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ ̵̨̨̧̢̨̢̨̡̡̨̡̢̧̢̨̙̗̻̖̤̲͙͙̼̯̬̪̟̙̙̝͈̱̪̭̲͕̯̟̟̦͈͖̩̩̗͕̣͚̬̻̟͉͓̩̯̲̤̜̣̘͖̟̻̭̪̻̘̩̞̪̦̼̱̣͇̖͔̟͇̬̺̩͕̼̟̫͓̟͚̖̰̠̬̰͕̺̝̥̟̻̪̹̼͖͚̝̩̳͎̰̫̙̳̩͓̙͖͍͉͉̭̳͕̖̤̙̠͇̫͇͓͕̰̪̣̖̩̐̌͒̍͛͒̔̒̉̌̏̀̈̈́̿̾̽̍̈́̋̆̎̆͆̏̃̅͆̓͋̉̈́͊̒͐͗̃̈́̂̀́̑̉̈́̎̽͂̀̉͗͂̉̓̓̃̃̃̏͒̀͂̔́̐̍́͆̾̿̌́̾̆̽̄̂̾̀͊̈̈́͐̾̾͆͊̆́̅̉̓̋̌́̋̓̈̓̄̍̿͆̀͆̽̏̎̉̓͐͗̒͂̿̑͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̷̧̧̧̨̡̧̡̡̡̛̝̩̪͕̙͈̹̜͇̱̩͙̦͎̠̟͈̲̮̼͉̳̞͕̳̖̬̙͓̘̞̦̲̳̯̼̮̭͚͍̘̙̮̞̤̖̱̭̭͚̩͉̫͙̤͓͚̼̤͔̠̬͇̰͖̱̬̲͓̰̺̩̣̱͉͕̠̙̠̲̺̗̮̲̞͇̲̝͉͎̩͈͉̘͇̟̟̪̑͌̽̃́̃̍̐͗̅̇͊͂͗̂̍̈́͆̊̀͛̅͋͂̅̎̂́̇͆̊̓̋́̾͑̈́̋͒͘͘̕̕͘͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̧̡̢̢̧̨̨̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̜͖̫͇̜̻̖̙̣͚͕͉̹͚̗̙̙̳̼̪̫̬͎̣̩̤̲͔͙̗̣̭̠̞̙͓͕̖̜̼̺̟̝̯̦̟̭͓̜͉̭͈̲͙̦̮͉̟̙̺̩̜͍͙̣̞͚͓̰̲̻͓͈̯̪͎̱̙͇̞̙̤̼͉̘̖̣͓̗̞̹̳͉̮̹̱̦̬͓̱̤̼̣̪̦̬͚̱̫͎̫̖̮̟̝̠͍̩̮̱̯͓̹̹͎͔̳̰̝̗̙̹̟̱̱̭̯͔͓̯̘̪͇̼͙͉̠̜̝̖̯̦̔̋̎̔̌̅̂̀̇͊̋͛̓́͐̒́͛̍͑̃́͗̃̉̎̐̈̋̅̄̎͌͛̓̽̋̅͐̊̂̽͗̈̏̽͌̃̍̈́̓̎̿͆̅̓̊̇̌̒̆̉̅͂̃͒̐́̇́̄̽̽̅̍̓̃̒̇̔͆̅̈̄́̓͛͊̈́̒̃̽͆͑̀̇̈͗̎̄̿͋̀̈́̃̈̈́̄̌́͆͗̓͗̇̔̍̂͆͆̈́͂̽̒̇̈́̄̈́̃͐̈̍̄̏͌̉̐͗̑̾̀̀̍̐͋̚͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̡̡̢̢̨̨̢̧̨̧̨̧̧̢̢̧̡̧̡̨̧̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̙̠̠͙͔̺̠̻̣͓̼̝̫͕̤̱͎̲̯̭̟͔̘̖͎̱̘̣͍̹͚̟̪̮͓̩̜̺̪̟̭̜̦̠̥̙̠͖̩̭̠̦͚̻͚̪̲̳̬͍̗̗͖̰̟̙̗̞͈̫̤̳͈̳͔̬͔̯͍̫̤̜̼̰̙̻͙̠̲̮̙̥̲͖̹̜͓̩̻̻̫̫̘͖͈̤̼̫͔̲̩͓̭̲̤̖͎̱̥̺̺̺̞͖̙͎̟̼͓͕͇̖̟̱̟̤̗̯̖͔͉̩̣͚͎̺͈̲̲̙̮̱̥̃́̆̈́́͋̒̈́̈́͋͐̉̐̎͐̔̉̏̿̒̀̀̉̉̀̑̋͒̀̓̊͂͛͂̊̃̃̆͐͆̓̓̇̈́͐̏̏͒͛͆̔̃̉͑̀̋̈́̔̅̇́̍͂̿͛͑̎̾̀̒̉̈́̎̑͆̀̍͛̐̇̅̔̿̈́̒̔͋͊́̎̈̒̒̏̈́̂̈̇̐̓̊͋́̈́̄̆́̎́̈́̅͑̍̊̆̂͊̈́̀̌̐̇͌͐̐̊̔̽͋̒̌̅̒̓̋̏̔̂̈́͗̽̐́̾͊̂̿͛̿̑͗͆̈͑̑̄̾̿̐̍̕̕̚͘͘̕͘͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̴͎̖͙̥͍͇̫̖̙̳̼̱͚̘̰̃̂̽̾͛̈͋̈́͒̄̌̎́̇̈́̋̀͋̐̊̎͊̊͆͒̌̋͊́͆̓̀͊̆͊́̍͂̈͂̽͗́̈̕̚̕̚͝͠͝ ̶̡̡̧̨̢̨̨̨̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̬̬̼̣̹̲̥̝̰̩̺͓̪͉͖̥̣̰͖̘̘͇̘̳̘̼̻̟͕̬̩̘̪̯̻̳̙͔̫̬̠̪͇͓͚̠̖̪̗͔͍͍̤̯̝̻̲̮̜͇͉̳̟͚͔͓̘̤͚̩̥̮̗̦͎̙̣̟̺̹̯͖͉̲̹͇͙̩̳͓̣͙͖̮̞͖͈̩̳̳̳̗̠̹̬̣̦̥̣̫͎̣̼̟̹͍̣̤̠̯̳͓̮̪̀͂͗́̾̐̿͒͂̉̓͛̽̎͐̓͐̎́̊̐̾͋̄̃̒͆̐́̿͐̄̐͒̆̾͗̿̍̋̎̉̾̒̊̅͆̍̒̋͌̆́̍̀̽̑̈́̑̇͊̿̄̌͛̓̓̉͛̉̒͋̅̄̔́̈́͂̅̍͊͆̔̔̑͛̈́̿̍̔́͊͋̄͗͐̽͛͂̎̋͛̄͒͋̾̔̊͊̔̿̂̏̿̈́̽̒̐͛͛͗͐̈́͒́̂̈́̈͊́̋̊͆̑͐̾͘̕̕͘̕̕̚͘͜͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̢̨̡̧̡̨̨̨̛̛̫͓̜͉̱̺̬̥͖̱͖̠̣̹̱̥̮̜̹̜̳̬̙̙̠̣̞͔̹̫̳͇͔̮͕̤̳͎͖̥̺̟͈͉͇͓̲̻̠̳̙͓̠̬̮̗̩̬̬̦͖͕̼̳̹͎͙͙͍̱͔̰̪͍̜͉̩͚̬̞̱̼͇̤̹͍̜̼̲͕̣͈̫̩͇̰͕̣̥͚̟̯͎̙͍̺͇̜̲͍̳͑̊̒̊̇͊̈́̽̑̉͊͐̔̇̆̑̾͆͋̇͛̔͊̒̽̀̃̔̾͒̂͛͆̏́̐̂̐͛̐͋͑̏͛̆̃̓̃́́̊͊̅̀̀́͛̐̂͛̎̅̀̒̏͌̈͌̐̈́͗̂̇̽͊́̈́̐̒̎̓̿̍͒͐̀̌͐̃̐̋̅͊̈́́̊̌͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̚͘̚̕̚̕̚͜͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̷̡̡̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̨̧̡̛̣̻̠͉̫͉̟̝̪̤͈͇̭̺̻̺̟̘͙̥̟͓͕̭̪̺̻̥̦̞͉̩̪̝̤̮̦͕͚̯̞̘̥̟̹͍̘̮̥̖̱̮̖̰̘͇̙͖̭̞̫̞̯̫͓̖̦̘̹̖̯̮̯͚̮͇̯͙͙̬̹͚̠̜͍̞̠̼̖̩̰̩̠͈͙͙̣̲́̈́̉̈́͆́̆͋̃͑̎̀̋̋̅̑́̌̔͊̇̒͌͒͗̓̽͗̀͐̈́̉͆̆͑̈̈́͒̽̇̈́̈́͐̀̉̐̈́̑́̉͆͐̈́̾̀͑̾̽̈́̊̎̅͌̈̽̓͑͌͐͒̅̍͊̾̐̌̑͆͊̂̍̌̍͐̋̀̌͋̄̔̕͘͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̷̧̧̢̨̢̧̢̡̢̢̧̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̘̜̺̻̟̳͓͍̼̫͚̤̳͙̗̲͓̠̲͔͍̳̪̱͈͎̦̼̠̻̫͔̙̥͇͔͈̯̮̲̺̻̘̭̭̼̪̮͈͕̞̦̜͉͈̣̯͔̠̩̩͈̭͚̻͉̫̖̞̩̳̳̟͕̼̭̳̠͎̖̜͔̖͇̺̝͍͖̗̲͎̝̰̻̬̲͎̗̺͎̟͙͓̤̣͙̼̗͓̣͙̣̹̺̱͍̣̜͕̭̘͉̱̦̼̝̜̪̥̘̗̼̙̪̩̦̹̙̙̖̦̳̬̙͇̦̻̻̫̻̥̱̯̘̦̠͉͙͈̼̬̺͎̩̈̾̄̊̂̈̐̀̋̒̊͂̑͗̂́̆͗̃͗̅̓̏̑͐̅̀̈́̓̆͑͐͐͒̉̀͊̉͐̋̄́̉͒̐̇́͐̌̏͌̀͑̑̒̋̔̀̃̆̈̀́̀̌̀́͗́͋̾̿̏͌̃̇̑͊̂̓̈̈́͂̈́͛̌̋́̽̎͑̂̌̅͐̂̐̈́̆̽̏̾̈́̑̏͐̾̀̄̅͒̈́͂̈́͒̆̈̔̀̉̀̉̽͛̈́͋̉̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̨̡̛̛̛̝̦̖͎͖̬̪͍̗̼̫̠̺͉̬͎̻͔̟̩͖͎̪̝̘̰̺̌͋̎͂̀̀̐́̅̒͒̄̅̔͗̏͆͊̏̇́͒̉̊̉̈́̑̓̎͗̍̎̍͐͋̑̽͐̈́̐̀̎̂̉́̒̑͛̈́̓̎̓͑̄̎͑̌̆̋̔̃̇͛̿͌͒͂̄̂͐̔͑͛̂̅́́̀̉͋͂̑́̓͊͘̚̚͘͜͝͠͝ ̶̛̹̳͕̈́̍̌̆͌͗̿̄̍̑̀̃̓̂̈́́̉́̔̚̕͘̕͠͠ ̴̧̢̨̡̛̱͇̪͇̬̳̳͍͍̥̞͔̺̜̺͎͈͉͔̩̣̼͓̭͍̰͙̖͎̻̰̰͕̗͕̣̤̤͇̻͛̀̀̌̂́͒̔̒͊̆̅̍́̃̂̒͛͆̏̎̈́͒͛̐̎̎̈́͌̔͛̓̉̂͆̓̅̀͌̑̈́͊̄̈́̍͂̎̀̉́̓̀̀̆̊̉̊̄̉̌̐̄̀̓͛̒̓̾̈͋́̄̕̕̚̕̕͘͘̕͠͝͝ͅͅ      ̶̢̨̢̢̧̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̨̨̛̛̖̺͔̘͙̤͕̮̼̝̪̣̫̲̝͔̳̭̞͓̭̰̥̳͉̣͇̹̣̱͓̰̭͓̱̘̙̥̟͙̣̜̭̲͖̜͙͕̣̫̗̦̟̩͉͇̜̫̩̻̱̝̳̲̖͓͉̪̝̙̹͕̳͚̪̪̲̠̘̗̱͎̩̗͚̙̪̳̻̟͔̺̙͈̞̼̟̙̹̤͓͈̺̬̖̞͎͙͈̗̲̠̩͎̟̥̖͔̰̦̱͈͙͓̼̻͓̱̺̯̫̻̱͎͎̠̗̮̭̠̹̫̩̮̫̤̜͍͛̄̽̏̅̉͒͐͋͆͊͒̅̏͒̒̃̾̒̎̀̋̃͒̈́͗̆̌͑̑͋̿́͒̀̄̈́͗̑̓͆̀̽̂̆̌̌̆͛͊͌̈́̔͌͛̇̄͂̎̉̓̓̂̅̉͛̓̈́́́̎̊̈́̉̄͆̇̏̋͊͋̏̌̽̎͂̀̉̊͒̓́̌̑̄̀͐̇̈́̓̐̋̍̀̀̓̓̉̊̉͛̒͗́̏͋̒͂̕͘̕̚̕̕̚͘̕̚̕͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅ ̴̨̨̡̢̢̢̧̡̡̛̛̛̗͉̻̦̖͕͎̰̠̪̭͓̱̼͕̱̥̥̥̝͍̭̺͎̰̠̱͖̱̟͔̗̖͓̰̻̖͉͖̝̻̙̲͎̤̗͉̯̯̟͚͎̱̹͓̳̘͈͍͎̲̥̦̪̝̺̰͕̭̮̩̝͍̰̘͛̌̔̏̓̂̋̅̃̂͂͂̊̎̿̇̅̋̂̋͊̈́̓̔̎͒̔͋̂̄̈́̀̈́̀̉̑̽̋̇̊̂̀͛̃͒̌͊̎̈̄͐̋͋͂̽̾̒̉́̓̐̑̾̆̄̽͌̽̂͂̆̈́̏̑͑͋̈́̊͌̉̀̆̎̈̈̏̓̏̎͒̑́̏̑͛̃͋̓͋̿̂͐̊́͑̏̓̇̈́̏̎́̅̓̈́̑͘̚̕͘̚̕̚̕̕͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅ ̵̢̡̧̢̧̧̘͇̹̰͍̠̹̯̻̫̮͈̳̟̱͔̫̖͇͇̩̟͔̮͙̮͇̺̙̪͈̱̞̖̮̺͎̖̳̼͕̥̜̗͇̳̞͉̹̻̻̬̗̪̻̻͕̱̺͎̼̞̭͕͎̭̻̘̮̹̻̼͚͙̗̞̩̩̠̜͙̭̰̞͔̬̜̝͚̱͕̳͇̞̳̭̠̰̺̜̉̈́͗̾̒̑̇̏̃̈̌̐̄̓̕͘̕͜͜͠͠ ̵̨̢̨̢̨̢̢̛̯̩̙̯̖͓͓̼̟̝͍̳̥͉̫̩̤̟̯͕̭͈̭̤͍̲̰͔̪̫͉̖̘̣̝͓͇͈̯̱̹̹̟͉̲̟̪͕͊̀̐̄̀̇͒̅̅̾̌̎̆͑̔̌̑͐̂̃̾̿̓́͑̏͌̒̓̃͋̓̂̓̉̅̕̕̕̕͘͜͝ͅ ̶̡̡̢̧̡̨͕̪̺͖̯̜͎̠͙̱͍͙͓̺̗͉͈̣̝̟̞̬̬̠͉̮̺̩͙͇̹̭͈͎͈̙̺̱̤͖̖͔̱̫̤̞͇̖͉͎̩̫̩̹͒̿̄͆̓̓̾̑̄̊͋̈͆̀͌̾̈́̔̽͌̓̓̚͜͝͠ ̷̛̛̛̛̹̰̤̠̻̘̝̻̼̻̹̙͙̬̒̍̒̀́́͛̅̈́͆̊̉̓͂͊̍̍̓́̑̉̏̽̊̐͌̀̑̿̿́͛́̑̓̈́̂͌̈̏̒̀̓̒͊͑̑̏̾̇͒͗̓͊͌̊̋̉̃͊̂̂̎̀̆̾̽̈́̐̃̑̀̎͋̀̓͆́̉̃̓͂͂̄̿̆͊̕͘͘̚̚͘͘̚͝͠͝͠ͅ ̷̢̧̨̛̛̛̛̟̝̤̪͕͙͖̩̦̥̩̣̝̣̲̯̩̫͉̻̤̻͉̼̫̻͎̩͐̒͊͐̆̊͊̂͊́̈́̅͋̽͛̾̆̈́̎̈̐̔̿̑̒̀́́́̈͐̏̌̽͛̂̆̇̈̉͐̂̑̄̄̑̿̈̍̊̀̀͂͗̊̾͛̈́̾́͂̍̊̂͊̉̃̋̇̅̿̇̈̒͗̾̌͊̃͒̄̍͑̂̊̍̔͆́̋̓̓̀̽͗̾̆̓͊̾͛͌̊́͆̆͋̓̾͗̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅ ̶̨̨̢̢̨̡̧̨̢̡̨̧̡̛͙̪͙̩͈̗̙̙͉̳͕̹̭̤̦̯̳̘̬͔͍̳̖͉͚̬̗͙̜͇̖̱̩̙̱̺͍̗̼̬̭̙̤̞̠̮̮̳̞̲̩̭̙͔̲̩̻͓̯̼͙̺̼̘̟͍̗͍̤̃̾̆̊̊̌̀̆͒͒̑̏̀́̀͒̈̀̑͌̿̌̅̈́̾͌̎̒̀̐̽͒͋̄̈́̎̾͑͂͒̉̈́̎̍̌̈́̈́̔̆̈͊̒̌̀̔̇͛̃͌̃͛͒̈́̐̍͌̈́͆̈̿̌̊̎̄̔̾͌̅̐͒̃̓̀͒͌͐̾̒̄̎̐̓̌͛̅̌̀͐̓̀͋̎͐̓̈̈́͂̎̒̐̄̐͑̓͒̓̈́̒́̀̀̀̋̿̀̌̆̑͛̔͑̇̋̆́̒͛̕̕̕͘̕̚̚̕̚͘̚̕͘͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ ̴̡̡̨̨̢̢̡̨̨̨̢̧̡̢̧̧̝̥͚͍͇͙̣̟̘̬̪̬̳̳̪̰̘̜͍̳͚̯͇͔͖̪͓͚̥̪͇͇̝̟̮̱̝̙͇͖̤͚͓͓̝̠̙̘̖͔̩̘̙̙͉̪͕͕̖̦̻̳̺̤̹̦̟̞͓̭̺̩͔̻̮̞̖͖̳͖̻̜̖̝͙̰̩͈̫͚̜̭̞͚̗͙̦̜̘̜͚̪̪͕̖̟̜̜͉̭̞͉͕̯̳͎͔̣̫̹̲͗̔̉̆̄̉̀̓͊́̑̓̊͑͂̈́̋͐̇̐͒͒̇̌̊̈́̔̐̐̃͛̇͐̔̎̋̊̈́̑̀̚̕̚͝͠͝͝ͅ        ̸̢̡̛̛̛̛̤̤̻͙̤̹͉͕͇̼̻̯̲͖̹͚͙̰̱͚̝̭̘̦̮͔̹̂̂͗͗̀͌̔͂̽͐̆̈́͊̍̈̈͋̌̌̽͛̓̀̀̽̃͊̃̒̄̾͊̅́̆̔͋͊͛̀̔̀́͋͗̐̃̎̀̾̈́̌͐̽̎͊̊̽̈́̐̍̂̾̑̒̀̆̽̊̐̈̆̇̇̽͊͒͊͗͋̐͛̈̉̈́̍̇͊̇̓́̄̈̋̓̿̿̒͌̈̌͆̂̇͐͒̽̃͂͑́͗͑̈́͐̇̔͊͒̑͐͒́͗͊̈́́̏̅͊̾̽̈́͘̚̚̕̕̕̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝ ̷̡̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̛͕̼͚̻͉͚̥͇̙̙̟͎̲̞̱̗̦͇͙̘̖͇̞̥̦̘̣̬̳̦̹̖̘̼̤̫͍͉̱͙͈͎̗̩̙̬͖̱̩͚̤̯͇̹͆̀͂̉̈́̓́̊̐̒̒̎̾̅́̌̌̊̉̆̎̓̒̈́͑̈͆͑̒̎͋͛͌̈̄̍̅͒̂͊̿̎̐̀̎̓̍̾̏̆̊͑͐͋͒̈̒̂̀̉̾͂͊͒́̆͗͊̏̌̾̄̐͆̄̃̊̈́́͌̓́̋̋͗̀͆͂́̓͑̐͂̃̈̋́̀̈́̔̃̃̃͆̆̾̃͂̓̑̄̈́̈́̀̇̀͑͒̉̈̿͑̽̌͌̆̈͐̈́̈́̈́̚͘̕͘̚̚͘̚̚͜͠͠͝͝͝ ̴̨̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̩͇̦͖͚̲̮̰͙̟̹͕̖̠͔̱̞̞͙̪͓̟̣̻͓̦̻̱͉̭̗̜̦̥̜̲̮̤̲̯̜͖̙̭̜͎̹̝̪̰͙͉͓̯̣̦̜̄͋̓̆͐̓͗̈́̊͒͋̽͛͋̿̄͒́͒̔̽͂̓͗̐̂͂̍̔̑̈́̈́̓̊́͊̈̾́̌͛͒̂͐͋̍̓̔̎͛̓̊͌͒͌̈́̃͛͒̊̈͊̈́̌͂̔̀̉͌̑̃̿͗̃̀̊̿̈́̔̈́̉̈́̓͑͛̓̎̋̒̆̅̊̃̂̈́̃̉̃͂̌̋́͑̑͑̒̌̾͛̐̏̏̌̋̋̄̑̋́̓̎̀̑͛̾͒͆̃̃̔̓̌͑̀͂̔̀͗͛̏̐̏͌̓̑͛͋̀̊̈́̓͘̚̚̕̚̕̚̚̚̕̚̚̚͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̴̨̡̢̡̧̡̧̧̡̨̧̧̧̛̛̯͇̦͓͎̦̼̖̤̠̖̮̩̜͍̘̥̱̭̟̘̭̘̣͕̰̞̗̬͕̳̬̤͖̟̞̘̠̝̼͖̺̲̟͕̫͕͍̼̪͎͕͈͖̰̱̹̦̠̟͔͍̬̣̳͓̲͚̫͇͓̮̰̪̳̖̺͍̰̫͉̜̬͈̠̥̭͚̗̺̦͓͎̪͓̪͕͚̲̬̘̖̼̗͈̺̝̠̗̰͙̇̄̓͋͛͗̌̄̂̆̒̓̒̄̆͋̑̋̈́͗̊́̎̄̌͛̉̅̈͗̃̽͆̆͗̌͗̈́̀͊̓̑̌͐̈́̂͊̓̇̽͗̓̑̈́̀̀̔̋́́̇̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̡̢̢̜͔̦͔͈̭̥͍͙̭̩̳͚̬̹̝͎̪͚͕̪̮̯̱͍̬̱͇̰͓͇̟̟̝̻͚͙͉̰̗̙̱̯͇̫̠̥̞̣͙̦̣͆̀͐̈́̏̔̀̀̿̓̒͐̐̓̆͂̏͆̒̽̋̎̔̂̑̉̃̄̈͐̀̈́̓̅̇̇̍̄̀̐̔͆͗̅̈́̈́̇̑̒̓̽̉̄̒͊͂̈̀̆̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅ ̶̛̛̛̛̭͖̲̫̥̦́̅̇̓̌̐̓̆̅̇̈̍̽̓͆̋̄̈́̍͑̈́̔̋̅̀̀̊́̔͂́̉̽͗̍͑̈́̈͋̾̽͒̈́̒̌͒͋͒̀̕͘͘͘̚͘͝͝͠͠͝͝ ̴̧̨̧̨̨̧̢̧̪̹͕̙͕͉̟͉̣͕̺͓̤̜̩̯̼̬̬̝̳͎̦̤̭̺̳͉̮̱͍͖͓͎̼̭̯̫̺̯̩͔̭̖̺̤̻̱̲̙̦̮̲̜͔̞͕̱̫͙̮͉̳͔̟͉̝̩̠͔̞̥͈͙͍̹͙͓̠̣̰̩͍̻̩̫̥̰̘͚̳͉̼͈̯̲̝̮̫͍͇͉̫̪̰̞̝̲̲̹̻̦͐͒͐̍͋̏̓̒̃̿̉̇̀͂͌̈̀͐́͊̉́͐̇͛̐͊͘͘͜͜͠͝͠ͅͅ          ̶̧̨̢̧̢̡̛͈̪̤͖̲͕͖̙͎̟̦͉̜̬̹̣̜̟͕̹̭̫̠͚̘̗͕̬͉͍̬͖͖̖͚̦̟̦͖̼̣͔̦͇̞̲̜͚͔̄͛̍́͐̎̍͗̒̈́̊̂̑͊͗͌͆͋̉̈́̅̇́̌͛̅̑̈̏̓̐̋̏̃͗͌̉̓̎̿̑̉̏̃̇̓̀͗̌͑̆̇̓͒̈̓̌̚̚͘̚͘̚͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅ ̷̨̡̡̡̡̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̛̛̳̲̥̙̲̦̙̘͙̲̦͓̪͍̼̟̫͖̩͔̝̣̼̺͔͚̘̳͍̞̬͈̞̺̘̟̭͓̱͕͈̙̟͉͈͕̺͓͉̝̱̞̟̺̜̦̟͉̫̞̮̖̩͎̝̖̰̦͎̤̠̦̯̺̺̠̝̻̹̙̜͉̦̫̞̥͚̥̺̬͍͚͙̞̯͖̪̲̳̜̘̬̹̹̟̟̭͖̮̞̲̖͓̳͕̬̖͓̬̜͉̥͎̤̲̖̘͙̬̣̯̭̻͈̬̥̫̟͚̰͔̜̪̝̭̜͚̱͉͖̈́͑̈́̑̾͛͂̋͛͒̈́͋̒̔͑̈́̐̔̅̄̌́̓̈́̊̈́̓̀̒̈́̒̐̌͛͋͂͊̃̾̏̔̌̈́̓̔͌̋̿̈͋̑͌̀̋̌͒͋̒͗̃̓̃̇͛͒̈́̊͊̅͐̂̐̓̔̈́̈́̈́̂̃͐̎̇͗̈́͂̌̇̅̈́͒͆̇̾͋̈́̈̃̓́̽́́͊̎̑̊̒͆͗̃̎̒͌̈́̑̇̓̃̈́̋̔͋͛̿̆̃̀͗̾̄̀̇̈́̃̅͑̈́̚̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͘̕͘͘̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̧̡̡̡̨̢̧̨̡̨̢̢̡̨̛̛͚͙̪̹̲͈̯͍͓̲̻̮̝̪͕̜̦͖̹͓̘̩̫͈̞͓̩͕̘̖̯͓̟͇̹̞̲͎͔̫̗͔̭̥͎̥̜̱̖̟͈͔͓͎̞̘̜̰̼̼̺̝͍̟̝̯͇̼̰̫̫̟̺̞͉͇͖̹̰̺͓̟͕͕̘̤̟͈͔̯̳̹̦̪̫̝̹̬͚͉̘̟̦͙̜͍̟̣̭̝̥̟̅͆͊̏͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̨̢̡̡̡̡̧̡̢̢̨̢̡̡̢̧̨̛̞̺͈̬͇̬̼̣̹̖̩̹̳̫͓̱̱̜̹̱͈͇͚̱̙̙̰̣̬͔̟̣͎͖̱͉̭̭͔̹͕͓̫̤̬̝̪͍͉̩͈̝̤͔͙̞͚̣̗͙̠̮̪͉̺̳̗͚̥̘͍̘͚̠̘͖̞͔͔̪͎̳̻̝͍̠̪̼͈̩̤̼̘̦̠̥̬̤̯̼͉̬͙͈͈͇̹̱̜̱̠̘͙̠̺͖̫̲͉̺̬͖̮̗͖͕̜̲̯̼̳̥̹͔͇̱͍͔̲̫̹̱̠̗͔̪̟̩̠͕̪̗̘̼̱̭͙͈͎̗̩͗̾̍̈͂͌̈́̓̿̏͋́̍̎̽͐́̈͂͑͒̐̈́͌͂͌̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅ

"Shallow...shallow..."

The bullet had already hurled straight into his face, causing an explosion of smoke and debris to burst all over. The rest mattered not, the beastkin took care of that. But when the pale rider plunged his sword down, there was no feeling of metal sinking into flesh. More like the clanging of metal against metal, but somehow hollowed out by what he'd see once the smoke cleared.

Whatever that was, it was completely unharmed. The sword didn't so much as scratch his skin. Not only that, but he didn't acknowledge it, instead looked where Lucy once stood with a sad, childlike frown. He seemed lost, confused, and just stared aimlessly at the horizon.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 09:04:49 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4896 on: March 20, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »
Suerte

"What do you mean you can solve it for me?" she asked, dropping the tail and looking up at Vanilla.

Vanilla

Vanilla bopped her on the head. "I'm a sex demon, silly. I can make you have a dream where you get off to murdering an entire town in cold blood, if that's what you're into. That's why a lot of people like to come to my master's abode in the first place. They get to satisfy all their immoral, illegal fetishes without having to worry about the law or their conscience."

Her tail suddenly snuck out in Suerte's moment of weakness, the heart-shaped tip of it bouncing up and down as if it was laughing in triumph.

"Or I could give you tips about the real underbelly of the Nexus that nobody likes. The part where if a normal person found out you went down to kill someone because you get off to it, they'd thank you for killing that evil, horrible, sunuvabitch."

Her eyes flashed red behind Suerte's head.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4897 on: March 20, 2019, 09:09:47 PM »
Aruna

Aruna took the punch, her visoin blurring as it was forced to stare at the ground, as it was forced to stare at reality.  That was far quicker than before.  It hurt more than before.  Why?  Was it because she wasn't good enough to use the light?  No.  She just had to tap into some of his....

My fallen freind... Give me strength!

As her head rose, so too did her fist, coming up to strike righteous justice to his chin.  "CHILDISH IDEALS OR NOT!  THIS IS MY WISH!  ALL I NEED IS FOR HIM TO ACCEPT IT!  BEGONE PHANTOM!  YOU DO NOT DECIDE MY FATE!  ONLY ONE ANGEL GETS TO DECIDE TO REJECT ME, BUT IT WONT BE ME!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4898 on: March 20, 2019, 09:20:06 PM »
Locke

Locke looked away.  Was she really here for that promise then?  He found himself hardening at the thought.  "Well I feel a little restless...  Do you mind massaging me?  You know... in the right place.  I could also use a little more heat.  This blanket probably won't cut it."

Locke shifted his gaze to the TV, as if this was completely normal.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4899 on: March 20, 2019, 10:26:35 PM »
The Accuser

"AND WHAT IF HE DOESN'T!?" He blocked the blow and  flipped Aruna over before  driving his elbow straight in her gut. The force, the finesse behind these blows was tremendous. Needless to say, her body was thrown away by that force and dragged against the ground before coming to a halt.

"You'll break down needlessly after accomplishing nothing. You'll go against his wish for your own petty idea of salvation. All because you're too proud to give up on a mere fantasy! You sicken me." He slowly walked towards her, fists clenched and ready to strike again.

A voice of light whispered inside her head. It came from her arm.

Oi oi. Aruna... this is bad. We're not going to win like this.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4900 on: March 20, 2019, 10:29:22 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl grasped the tail once again, her legs shaking and wiggling uncontrollably at her words.  Kill an entire town in cold blood?  God that sounded hot.  Turning big tough guards into begging cowards, seeing the fear in the people's eyes as she killed them all....  Then again, a real person could be better, hotter, knowing it was real the entire time.

Suerte shook her head.  "How would that help?  I want to not do that remember?  Its a problem I don't want to get out of hand."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4901 on: March 20, 2019, 10:37:05 PM »
Suerte

The cowgirl grasped the tail once again, her legs shaking and wiggling uncontrollably at her words.  Kill an entire town in cold blood?  God that sounded hot.  Turning big tough guards into begging cowards, seeing the fear in the people's eyes as she killed them all....  Then again, a real person could be better, hotter, knowing it was real the entire time.

Suerte shook her head.  "How would that help?  I want to not do that remember?  Its a problem I don't want to get out of hand."

Vanilla

"Well, yeah, but when you humans get sexually repressed it never ends well. Eventually, something snaps, it leads to social issues, you act on it all at once, there are a million different reactions, none of them good."

The tail dodged Suerte's hand, seeming to chuckle at her incompetence. As if it was teasing her, saying "what, you're a bounty hunter and you can't catch a measly tail?"

"It's important to have an outlet for your emotions is my point. I don't see anything morally wrong with killing a serial child rapist and releasing some stress at the same time."

Vanilla clenched her fist and took a deep breath at the thought of someone like him again. "Maybe it isn't something you need to hold back all of the time. You could get off to it when it's a justified killing, and that could help you control yourself in situations like what happened at the cafe right now."

She stroked Suerte's chin, scratching it gently and making her feel all tingly. Suerte didn't feel any magic coursing through her either. Vanilla just seemed to have an innate knowledge of all her sensitive places, even ones she herself didn't know existed.

"If it really makes you uncomfortable, I assure you, the dreams will feel very real. So real that you'll forget yourself and be able to go absolutely wild.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4902 on: March 20, 2019, 10:48:03 PM »
Aruna

Aruna took the blow to the gut, falling to her knees.  She stared up at the man, then down at her arm.  Nothing.  Her calls were unanswered.  "Shut it!"

Who are you? she whispered back, staring at her arm. She stood up, ready for one more round. He keeps getting stronger.  I don't think I can win either...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4903 on: March 20, 2019, 10:53:27 PM »
Suerte

"Well its worth a try," she said, looking at the ground.  She dropped her hands and let them hang, only to grab the tail and squeeze it for mocking her.  "But if you think i'll go wild, maybe I should take the dream.  I don't want to do that in the city, even if its on real people.  I mean killing a few serial killers is fine, but what if I go beyond that?"

One hand went to her holster.  "I can do a lot of damage you know."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4904 on: March 20, 2019, 10:57:43 PM »
The Accuser

He ignored her first question. It's not like it was important anyways.

Nah. He's actually getting weaker. Can't you tell? The problem is... you might be dying kiddo.

And it was at that point that she could notice the blood pouring out from where her body and the arm of light connected. It wasn't that his movements were getting stronger or faster. Her body was growing weaker and weaker by the second.

Darkness and light were opposites, the alpha to the omega. The power of light could certainly give her victory, but it came at the cost of cancelling her very existence out. Every time she wielded this power, it consumed her. And she wasn't used to this strain, there was no way she could keep up with the light's overwhelming power. Basically, this whole fight had devolved into a damned if I do damned if I don't.

You can't beat an ancient being like that by just swinging me around like a club. Remember those chains of light? That was my work missy, but it won't do any good for you. You need to wield the light, make it your own.

Either die to the bastard in front of her, or beat him and succumb to the light either way. End of the line, no other option. That was the fate she shouldered for daring defying fate. So now, she had no reason to complain. The cards were already dealt, and it just happened that her hand was too poor to keep playing.

I will be whatever you want me to be. But whether the light will shine on your corpse or his.... well, that's up to you isn't it?

In the meanwhile, the dark reflection of Asmael reclaimed his scythe, and dragged the blade down the ground while he slowly walked. Soon, it would be her guillotine.

"Do you have any last words, sinner?"