Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179889 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4920 on: March 22, 2019, 09:38:03 PM »
Edelgard

She left nothing behind on the plate, and after a moment just silently pushed it away to the center of the table, cleaning her mouth with a napkin. Edelgard pondered on the hidden function of the spear strapped to her back. But no, Sakura was too cautious for that, and the forsaken didn't wish to press the issue now.

She looked forward, patiently, and asked, "What are your plans, now?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: March 22, 2019, 09:55:49 PM »
Piece

Piece yanked itself out of the rubble it had been tossed through with an explosive movement. Its searchlight of an eye immediately went to the angel being tossed up and hurtled through the air, and the light of its face dimmed entirely. "Kyahahahaha! They're still alive? What a joke. They should have just taken the hint and died!" Yet Piece didn't sound unhappy at all with these events, its voices stabilizing as laughter continued to bubble up from within it. Then it vanished in the shadows before appearing right where the cocoon would land.

Its head was an devouring void. No one could know where it would lead; there was the only knowledge that it was somewhere distant and terrible. And it would swallow up the angel in a single gulp. "Bye bye, Asmael!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: March 22, 2019, 10:01:43 PM »
Sakura

Sakura ruubbed her head through the explaination. It felt like she was talking to someone who'd lived through a creation myth. This-Odin, or Othinus, whichever they were-they'd plucked out their eye in search of power, created the spider-all of this-

It was confusing. But there was one thing that piqued her interest and sent shivers down her spine.

The talk of freeing them from the shakles of their destiny was a scary thought. She'd always thought of it as a rather immutable force. She bit her lip and sucked in a breath.

"You say she can manipulate fate-" Her words were quiet, slow, and measured. "-what does that mean? Is she controlling the very fabric of reality herself? How are we supposed to fight against that!?!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: March 22, 2019, 10:12:21 PM »
Azad

"No, it means she's crazy and needs to be put down." He answered like it was honestly obvious.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: March 22, 2019, 11:36:35 PM »
Coconut

Coconut moaned in disapproval, tears welling up in her eyes as her master pulled her tail out of her throat. She reached up and wrapped her hands around her throat, feeling it leave, feeling the tasty liquid in her mouth before it sprayed all over her face.

That was a decent consolation at least.

Her tail snaked up, wrapping itself around Hannah's tail pleadingly. "I want-Coconut wants her mistress to step on her, and violate her every hole. She wants you to stretch her out and make her body remember your cock forever!"

She looked up at Hannah desperately, moaning and begging to be utterly fucked.

Hannah

Hannah’s tail slithered its own way around Coconut’s, asserting her dominance over the young succubus by playing with it like a sensitive little toy. It was payback for trying to make the cambion more aroused by touching the base of her tail. “Hmm~. I suppose I can. But your mistress has a very important question for you first, Coco.”

From right over her own wet slit it began to take form. Hannah concentrated on her own experience with penises, mixed it with her own fevered imagination, and began to give shape to one of her own between her legs. It grew quickly, fast enough to practically smack Coconut in the face from here. It was thick, and almost burning hot. It was veiny and throbbing, long enough that the entire length of it went up from the little devil’s chin up past the top of her head.

“Which cock was it you wanted, again?” Hannah laughed while her foot pressed harder up against Coconut’s pussy.

Coconut

Coconut leaned forwards, stroking Hannah's tail with her left hand, pumping the shaft. She leaned forwards, licking the base of Hannah's shaft and then running her tongue, slowly, all the way up.

"Yes." She answered happily, seemingly mesmurized by the girl's skills.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: March 22, 2019, 11:39:24 PM »
Edelgard

She left nothing behind on the plate, and after a moment just silently pushed it away to the center of the table, cleaning her mouth with a napkin. Edelgard pondered on the hidden function of the spear strapped to her back. But no, Sakura was too cautious for that, and the forsaken didn't wish to press the issue now.

She looked forward, patiently, and asked, "What are your plans, now?"

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Hrm?" Sakura glanced up from her phone, before looking back down and pausing the game. "My immediate plans involve finding shelter, good food, a butler or a maid, and information."

She looked Edelgard up and down for a moment before dismissing that thought. No, she wouldn't want to be her maid. There was no way.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: March 23, 2019, 12:08:52 AM »
Throne

The knight scratched a nonexistent chin with one hand as he considered all the questions he had received. "I would not call Ullr a pet to his face, and he would rather spend the rest of time within these woods than ever see her again. And as I said the Spider is her own creature. She is unrelated, and those like her simply see these expanding woods as good places to nest in. As for what Othinus can do well..." His focus came together once the younger girl spoke.

"No, not quite. She can see your past and view snapshots into the future with her usual powers. With preparations she can do much more. I have seen chance and luck bend to her will, events align in her favor, that among other things. She seems diminished. Otherwise it would have taken longer than your group for her to find us. But you will not confront her provided you are lucky."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:11:27 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: March 23, 2019, 12:17:50 AM »
[.      ]

"Haha! This is rich!" He grinned at the disgusting thing's intervention, though it was more like the hateful fang of a Beast. You could see it struggle to break free from the void-

But in a moment, there was nothing. Nothing at all. Wherever that piece launched it, it was surely to its demise.

And so the dream ended.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: March 23, 2019, 12:45:41 AM »
Coconut

Coconut leaned forwards, stroking Hannah's tail with her left hand, pumping the shaft. She leaned forwards, licking the base of Hannah's shaft and then running her tongue, slowly, all the way up.

"Yes." She answered happily, seemingly mesmerized by the girl's skills.

Hannah

Ahh, that was a cute response! Hannah couldn't help but grab the cute little succubus by her head and start rubbing her big throbbing cock up against her nose once she finished licking. Thick, slimy pre-cum leaked out of the head to tantalize her with its pungent odor.

"You little smart ass. "She chided her fondly, grinning down at the devil working to please her. "Fine, then pick which one goes in what hole. I expect you to make the proper decisions."

Her tail, meanwhile wrapped itself around Coconut's hand and sneaked out of her grip to tease her face with the tip.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: March 23, 2019, 01:05:45 AM »
Valerie

The gust of wind merely made her smirk as the sheets dropped to reveal herself already dressed. "Oh are you perhaps talented in that subject? Was you monastery so poor it could only support itself by selling vegetables to the nearby village? I suppose that is how you gained your formidable physique, and here I thought you were a hero of some kind, but if farm work suits you best I will just have to put you there will I not?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: March 23, 2019, 03:59:11 AM »
"Hrm?" Sakura glanced up from her phone, before looking back down and pausing the game. "My immediate plans involve finding shelter, good food, a butler or a maid, and information."

She looked Edelgard up and down for a moment before dismissing that thought. No, she wouldn't want to be her maid. There was no way.

Edelgard

Butler? Maid? Those were household positions in human kingdoms weren't they? Edelgard frowned, crossing her arms, and her tongue made an inconspicuous popping sound in her mouth.

"Sakura is competent, but, those require wealth," the Forsaken said, nodding neutrally. "And I shouldn't sleep outside now. How can I help?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: March 23, 2019, 04:06:11 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Hohoho, don't worry about the money. I can get us a place rather easily."

A portal suddenly opened up next to her, inky black and writhing as if it were an abomination that could not exist. She dove her hand into it and bulled out a shiney gold bar.

"No partner of mine would be allowed to spend the night outside. You can help by taking point in mercenary work with me. We'll need to make sure to gain the trust of the people who live in high places. They alqays have connections. Always."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: March 23, 2019, 04:18:40 AM »
Edelgard

That was convenient. Almost too convenient. She was positive there were mages who'd stab each other for such a convenient storage sorcery. But she wasn't a mage, so she didn't care.

"Reliable," Edelgard remarked, glancing at the gold bar. Her eyes darkned for just a second. "Connections, yes, but they cost... always cost something, too high sometimes."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: March 23, 2019, 01:45:25 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura smiled, and a shadow appeared on the table, enveloping the bar and returning it to the abyss.

"Thank you. I quite like my magical affinities." She tilted her head and smiled.

Edelfard suddenly felt a hand rubbing her head, but Sakura's hands were both neatly sitting on her lap.

"Don't worry about the politics if you're unfamilar with them, I can do the talking. I grew up in the world capital of the cesspit of politics and infighting."

The hand suddenly stopped and disappeared. "Anyway, making initial connections isn't that hard. We just need to kill something that's bothering the powers that be."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: March 23, 2019, 06:26:41 PM »
Justice

The apocalyptic titan dissolved into ash then, leaving Justice behind with his eyes wide in shock. In an instant, he hefted his gun and squeezed the trigger for a warning shot.

"What did you just DO?" He yelled, adjusting his aim at the amorphous and colorless being.