Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178372 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4965 on: March 29, 2019, 02:18:08 AM »
Nanako

Nanako watched the exchange between the two curiously, feeling herself starting to relax, if only a little. As she did, though, she couldn't help feel something clawing at the back of her mind, looking for attention when deep-seated instincts told her she didn't want to think about it. That nagging feeling grew stronger as they carried on, the squirrel girl fidgeting and shifting where she stood, almost a little impatiently. She wasn't sure what it was, but she wasn't comfortable being here anymore. Maybe the remains of the battle with the Morningstar or the coppery undertones of blood soaked into her tail and her hair. The squirrel girl tried in vain to rub the streaks of red out, feeling that something drifting closer and closer to her focus before she shook her head to try to clear it, gritting her teeth as she tried to stay focused on where they were now. They couldn't relax yet. Not yet.

"...Come on, Justice, let's just go," the squirrel girl said, reaching back and tugging anxiously on the rider's cloak, or whatever was left after all the battle damage.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: March 29, 2019, 03:00:44 AM »
[             ]

An empty shell of light and dark floated aimlessly in the void. The shock of being plunged into another world had only fractured its consciousness more. But it was nothing compared to the pitiful state of its body. The invincible cocoon was just cracking and deteriorating on its own, and finally it was breaking off for good. The light could not tolerate the darkness, and the darkness screamed under the hateful glare of the heaven's shine. A being ehose entire existence was one fatal contradiction, a plaything to a most esteemed Father... and to fate.

The truth was, he had lost long ago. His body was just now finally catching up. But suddenly, a miracle happened.

He opened his eyes. And what surrounded him was nothing short of beautiful. A wonder of creation, a land untouched, clean. Isles of verdant greenery, swooping winds brushing against him. This was the home the Archangels sought for so long. And yet, he felt nothing. Nothing at all. The wish of his brethren, of his Father... he could not even remember it now.

"I have no recollection of this tale. Or this place." In his dying moments, he laid against a tree and watched the world surrounding him in confusion. A single apple laid untouched, he tried getting up, reaching it, but his arm was cracked and his legs were shattered. They just moved uselessly until he grew too tired to do even such a small thing. And yet, the fruit-  the world, it resonated.

I... see...

"It's all an illusion. Created by this extraordinary fruit. This power... I remember. Its power was heaven's very essence. And I coveted its taste more than anything else, so why..."

His body was shattered beyond repaired. Cracks appeared and let shards of his shell crack off and vanish. If this world is an illusion, then I will disappear along with it. He wanted to close his eyes, but he tried leaving them open as long as he could. Something about this sight was off, and in his last moments his face was only more and more touched by confusion.

He saw a single woman, carrying a basket of apples. A child like the many he protected. Why are you crying, child? I am fine. My shell is but a sword, as long as I can protect you, I.... I...

The girl walked towards him, casting a shadow over him. Only when the sun didn't blind his eyes could he finally see. And on that moment, he understood everything. His innocent sin, and his eternal punishment.

"Lilith?"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 03:35:54 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: March 29, 2019, 03:37:34 AM »
Throne

The knight scratched a nonexistent chin with one hand as he considered all the questions he had received. "I would not call Ullr a pet to his face, and he would rather spend the rest of time within these woods than ever see her again. And as I said the Spider is her own creature. She is unrelated, and those like her simply see these expanding woods as good places to nest in. As for what Othinus can do well..." His focus came together once the younger girl spoke.

"No, not quite. She can see your past and view snapshots into the future with her usual powers. With preparations she can do much more. I have seen chance and luck bend to her will, events align in her favor, that among other things. She seems diminished. Otherwise it would have taken longer than your group for her to find us. But you will not confront her provided you are lucky."

Sakura

Sakura shook her head. "So she can't change fate, but she can bend luck and chance to her will-what is that, if not changing fate itself?"

Sakura shook her head again and moaned in pain. "This is all too much for me... This shouldn't even be possible."

Dahlia

She reached over and pat Sakura on the head a couple times, but she didn't turn her eyes from their surroundings for even a moment. Were they being watched? Was something in wait, hoping to catch them by surprise? In a group like this you would think not, but no.

"But we don't have to stop her to get rid of the forest," Dahlia pointed out to her companions. "That's what we were hired to do, right?"

Saku

"..." Sakura silently looked at Azad and frowned. "I guess." She muttered, turning her head away. "Dahlia's right. But-by the same token, we can't just leave her alone. She's too dangerous."

She turned to look at the armored man-the armor, rather. "Is there a way to stop this outsized growth without destroying you. I sympathize with your plight, but we can't just let this continue, either."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 03:38:54 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: March 29, 2019, 01:35:50 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's eyes lowered, even captured, he hurt her with his words far more than he could with his fists.  She walked past his chained up body, staring at the center of the heart the entire time.  "Yeah," she said, dispelling her spirit.  "We will see if my body lasts that long.  But I think you got one thing wrong...."

The sound of clinking filled the air as the accusor's body vanished without a trace.  If it was her resolve that broke that dark avatar, then perhaps it would be her resolve that could keep her alive.  With every breath, a bit of blood flooded her mouth.  With every step, pain rang through her body.  The light was so ruthless in its price that she wasn't sure if she could do that again.  Yet...

"I just want to save one friend.  Not everyone, just the one."

Thats all it took to take those first steps.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: March 29, 2019, 05:48:18 PM »
Valerie

"You will find there are more than enough rogue elements that need handling here, I cannot be everywhere, even so..."

She grabbed hold of him with lightning fast movement and ran towards the window while dragging him along.

"It is high time I see your true power, Yusho prepare yourself!"

Yusho

"Whoa!"

The vampire king's sudden speed caught him without warning, and he lurched across the room with the force of her whimsical tackle. His feet dragged behind her, stepping on the floor but unable to shift her course straight outside - until they were in the air.

Then the weight flew off Yusho's body, and he flipped himself with the same ease of the wind, to face Valerie as they burst out the window. His smile sparked for a moment where his whole body was simply suspended there, and he called out in challenge, "A test then? Very well!"

The exalted twisted freely in the air, displacing all his power into a spinning back kick against Valerie.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 05:49:40 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: March 29, 2019, 07:31:19 PM »
Asmael

Lilith?

While he traversed the halls of his own mind, the wounded one by the name of Asmael clutched at the walls. He gasped and struggled not to fall, his time was running out along with this world. His eyes were filled with pain.

But he could not stop. He felt like he was about to vomit, and trembled before taking more pained steps. His heart felt like it'd rip from his chest. His head was splitting again and again.

The more he walked towards the tunnel, the more images scratched at the back of his skull, causing him to limp and whimper. And yet...

I remember... It was during the war that I met her. I had taken heavy damage, and she-

He clutched at his head. These...were not his memories. They couldn't, they shouldn't!

"Big....brother? Ridiculous. I never-"

Why does my chest hurt so much?

Why can I not even remember your face?

Suddenly, a woman asked him a simple question. And his world shook.

"Why are you crying, Archangel of Death?"

----------------------------------

This is the story of two men. While they were not brothers, their fate drove them closer than a blood bond ever could.

There once was an angel of light. He was bright, beautiful, and believed in justice more than anyone else.

There once was a demon of darkness. He was dark, absolute, and believed on justice more than anyone else.

But their justice differed, and because of their differences they had to fight again and again. They held the bodies of their fallen brethren again and again. They cried, until the only tears they could spill were scarlet. Again and again.

The Angels sought to grow a fruit, one that would raise them even higher to skies untouched.

The demons sought to grow a fruit, so they would gain the strength to claim the planet robbed from them.

But to create, one must first destroy. The apple of Eden, whose flesh can grant any wish... It is an abomination from YHWH, made from the blood of the fallen Angels and Devils.

So they fight. And they die. Again and again and again and again. That is, until something changed.

Lucifer found the truth, and upon that his justice ordered him to rebel.

But the other found something far more mundane. Simple. Even childish perhaps.

He found love.

And so the war ended, and this angels and demons lived happily ever after.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:35:00 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: March 30, 2019, 01:36:14 AM »
Piece

It stroked its own glowing face at the consideration given to it. That was fine. The pawn could work with this. Maybe. "So eager to leave? I thought you would be more involved than that, beat cop. No judgement, no seeing it through? You've gone into the office after your boss left and worked for no reason at all; why not have some patience to see it through, Rider?" A calm and almost suave set of voices began to emanate from Piece, an almost easy going attitude as it moved around.

"Or was that just a fun little tussle for you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: March 30, 2019, 03:52:05 AM »
Coconut

The succubus licked her lips and giggled just before Hannah jammed it in. She grabbed Hannah's ass and pulled her head close, forcing the cock down her throat.

She gurgled happily.

Hannah

The feeling of tight succubus throat around her length left Hannah groaned in desire, eyes closing for a moment at the tight feeling of warmth. When was the last time she'd been on this end of things rather than where Coconut was? She couldn't think of one. So she pushed, and pushed, until the little demon's lips were pressed up against her pubic area and she had to adjust her angle just to keep fitting it inside.

Her tail too began its invasion, sliding its way up Coconut's tight ass and wiggling around in ways nothing normal ever could.

Coconut

Coconut's asshole suddenly squeezed down on Hannah's tail as it thrusted in, the small girl moaning in pleasure. She reached out, grabbing Hannah's heavy balls, fondling them. She squeezed the heavy orbs, fondling them, massaging them. "Mmmm!" She moaned, pulling off Hannah a bit before pressing her face up against her crotch, slobbering all over her.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:18:57 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: March 30, 2019, 04:30:54 AM »
Coconut

Coconut's asshole suddenly squeezed down on Hannah's tail as it thrusted in, the small girl moaning in pleasure. She reached out, grabbing Hannah's heavy balls, fondling them. She squeezed the heavy orbs, fondling them, massaging them. "Mmmm!" She moaned, pulling off Hannah a bit before pressing her face up against her crotch, slobbering all over her.

Hannah

Hannah’s hips pulled back instinctively from someone squeezing her somewhere so sensitive, but that lasted only about as long as it took to remember the situation. Then she chuckled through her arousal and began to pet Coconut’s head. “Nnn, you’re such an eager little girl aren’t you? I bet you take this form just to see how depraved your clients are…”

She dug in deeper with her tail, thrusting and slithering inside the little succubus’ bowels in ways designed to work her up but not get her off.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: March 30, 2019, 01:44:14 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

Hannah’s hips pulled back instinctively from someone squeezing her somewhere so sensitive, but that lasted only about as long as it took to remember the situation. Then she chuckled through her arousal and began to pet Coconut’s head. “Nnn, you’re such an eager little girl aren’t you? I bet you take this form just to see how depraved your clients are…”

She dug in deeper with her tail, thrusting and slithering inside the little succubus’ bowels in ways designed to work her up but not get her off.

Coconut

Coconut was slathering all over Hannah's cock licking the bottom of it qith her tongue, but someting bothered her.

She suddenly pulled off, her big red eyes looking up at Hannah with admiration. "Mistress, you're so big, but-what do you mean, taking this form? Why would a cute little girl like me have any other form?"

She winked at Hannah mischeviously, her own tail wrapping around Hannah's cock, continuing to pump her dick. She wanted Hannah to splatter all over her and give her a sticky shower.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: March 30, 2019, 02:03:21 PM »
Coconut

Coconut was slathering all over Hannah's cock licking the bottom of it qith her tongue, but someting bothered her.

She suddenly pulled off, her big red eyes looking up at Hannah with admiration. "Mistress, you're so big, but-what do you mean, taking this form? Why would a cute little girl like me have any other form?"

She winked at Hannah mischeviously, her own tail wrapping around Hannah's cock, continuing to pump her dick. She wanted Hannah to splatter all over her and give her a sticky shower.

Hannah

Wait. What?

No, there was no way, Hannah thought to herself as her cock and tail both throbbed at the tight squeezing feeling around them, that Coconut was actually this young. There was no way Hannah was buggering, was just face fucking a cute little elementary school-aged demon...!

The cambion groaned at the thought, closing her eyes and pulling Coconut's face closer as she felt herself explode all over her. And inside of her, for good measure, a thick stream of hot white seed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: March 30, 2019, 02:09:07 PM »
Coconut

Coconut closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide , reveling in the reward that tidbit of knowledge had just given her. The little white splatter bombs covered her body, drenching her pale white skin in Hannah's thick musky seed. Her tummy felt full, exanding from the sheer volume that was being pumped into her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: March 30, 2019, 02:12:45 PM »
Coconut

Coconut closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide , reveling in the reward that tidbit of knowledge had just given her. The little white splatter bombs covered her body, drenching her pale white skin in Hannah's thick musky seed. Her tummy felt full, exanding from the sheer volume that was being pumped into her.

Hannah

Hannah continued until the little succubus looked well and truly pregnant. Her eyes opened slowly to the sight, and it left her shuddering even as the stream of seed finally relented on both ends. Her tail curled malevolently inside Coconut's ass, churning up the mess it had left behind. "You little devil..."

Her cute white devil, she continued to think while her hand reached down to rub some of the mess against the girl's face. "Does your mother know you're whoring around like this?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: March 30, 2019, 04:44:18 PM »
Justice

He almost thought twice about putting his gun away. Boss or no boss, he did what it took to stop the worst. Judgement wasn't his place, and when he followed through on it, it was his call. And none of it was for no reason at all! But it had a point. Everything it said was more reason to act now. All the more so because he didn't have an inch of trust to give to its presence. He should stand his ground and hold whatever it intended to account.

Were it not for Nanako's hand pulling on him. The rider's eyes turned to her uneasy face, and that, at least now, he could not ignore.

Justice slid the sword into the chain over his back with a metallic swish, and whistled out over the devastated street. His steed answered the call as he caught sight of its approach. "Let's go," he told the squirrelgirl.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: March 30, 2019, 07:17:32 PM »
Throne

A nostalgic chuckle escaped the knight at such a sight. How long had it been since such fervor had been brought to this place? It should have annoyed him, truly. Children who knew too little, making claims of what would come to pass, and yet it was not a displeasing sight. He really had become soft. But still, there was such a thing as too much bravado. "She is not your concern, not unless you wish to ride out and correct every injustice in the world. If you wish to end this forest I will not stop you. Our desperation, our fear, I wonder..."

The light in the knight's eyes dimmed with something resembling exhaustion before he fell silent. He seemed incapacitated for now. They could try and move out, explore the area while leaving him behind. Perhaps one of them could stay, or they would bring him along, and they could even take the most conservative act of staying around until he woke.