Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180103 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4980 on: March 30, 2019, 07:28:45 PM »
Throne

A nostalgic chuckle escaped the knight at such a sight. How long had it been since such fervor had been brought to this place? It should have annoyed him, truly. Children who knew too little, making claims of what would come to pass, and yet it was not a displeasing sight. He really had become soft. But still, there was such a thing as too much bravado. "She is not your concern, not unless you wish to ride out and correct every injustice in the world. If you wish to end this forest I will not stop you. Our desperation, our fear, I wonder..."

The light in the knight's eyes dimmed with something resembling exhaustion before he fell silent. He seemed incapacitated for now. They could try and move out, explore the area while leaving him behind. Perhaps one of them could stay, or they would bring him along, and they could even take the most conservative act of staying around until he woke.

Sakura

Sakura walked over tentatively towards the armoured man, picking up a stick and poking his suit. After a single one, she jumped back, as if she was expecting him to jump up and attack her.

But, nothing happened.

Is he dead, or sleeping? Sakura wondered. She really was not sure at all. It wasn't like a suit of armor had any vital signs, and he'd been beaten up pretty greviously.

Sakura sighed.

"We can't just ignore her, right?" She turned and looked at her two companions nervously. "We need to do what's right. She's dangerous!"

She bit her lip and looked away. "But she seems really dangerous..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: March 30, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »
Throne

A nostalgic chuckle escaped the knight at such a sight. How long had it been since such fervor had been brought to this place? It should have annoyed him, truly. Children who knew too little, making claims of what would come to pass, and yet it was not a displeasing sight. He really had become soft. But still, there was such a thing as too much bravado. "She is not your concern, not unless you wish to ride out and correct every injustice in the world. If you wish to end this forest I will not stop you. Our desperation, our fear, I wonder..."

The light in the knight's eyes dimmed with something resembling exhaustion before he fell silent. He seemed incapacitated for now. They could try and move out, explore the area while leaving him behind. Perhaps one of them could stay, or they would bring him along, and they could even take the most conservative act of staying around until he woke.

Dahlia

Dahlia frowned as she considered the knight's words and actions. It was willing to just roll over and perish for this? "He didn't answer your question, Sakura. Not really..."

She checked her gun again and considered their options "We're still left with figuring out how to stop this place."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: March 30, 2019, 07:43:28 PM »
Azad

"Yeah. Someone like that unchecked could probably send this whole city up in smokes. Do you have a plan?" He put his arms behind his back, like he was ready to follow wherever she had in mind.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: March 30, 2019, 07:51:01 PM »
Nanako

For an instant, Nanako felt a sudden urge to lash out at the creepy shadow thing, lay waste to that general direction even if she missed. Then the instant passed and the bloodlust shattered like so much glass, the squirrel girl feeling a little revulsion at what had just run through her. Justice answering her pulled her attention away, Nanako glancing over to see Punishment heading over.

"Alright," the squirrel girl nodded, her tail drooping as she let out a long sigh, seeming to deflate a little as she dismissed her punchgaunts before climbing up on the horse and waiting for Justice to take the reins and get them away from this place, and quickly.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: March 30, 2019, 08:02:55 PM »
Azad

"Yeah. Someone like that unchecked could probably send this whole city up in smokes. Do you have a plan?" He put his arms behind his back, like he was ready to follow wherever she had in mind.

Sakura

Sakura threw up her hands in frustration. "Of course I don't, how could I? Do you take me for an anime character or something? I just found out about her at the same time as you, and know precious little information to boot. We don't really know much of anything."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: March 30, 2019, 08:13:18 PM »
Azad

...Anime? What in the heavens name is that?

"Then why worry about it now, isn't your plate full as it is? The only place reckless idealism is going to send you is an early grave." He didn't seem fazed by her irritation or frustration, instead cutting straight to the point.

"We can't take unnecessary risks. If you have enough energy to worry about an imaginary enemy, worry about keeping yourself alive. We can always let the others know about this, have someone more capable deal with that. Right now, what matters is the forest."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: March 31, 2019, 05:54:55 AM »
Justice

He impatiently mounted the abyssal steed, and pulled Nanako onto its back after him, his gloved hands grasping the reins tightly and throwing the loyal creature into what passed for a trot.

They left the torn neighborhood behind, cutting away from the emergency services and encroaching sirens - there is nothing Justice could do to heal - on Punishment's back, not a word passing from the rider's lips but for a moment's unintelligent whisper that conjured the shades of falcons on his arms and shoulders. And they flew away swiftly, to tail the suspicious being he'd seemingly turned his back on.

It was a while before the next words came out of Justice's mouth, directed to his passenger. "Thanks for staying. I owe you."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: March 31, 2019, 05:02:01 PM »
Azad

...Anime? What in the heavens name is that?

"Then why worry about it now, isn't your plate full as it is? The only place reckless idealism is going to send you is an early grave." He didn't seem fazed by her irritation or frustration, instead cutting straight to the point.

"We can't take unnecessary risks. If you have enough energy to worry about an imaginary enemy, worry about keeping yourself alive. We can always let the others know about this, have someone more capable deal with that. Right now, what matters is the forest."

Dahlia

She reached out and took one of Sakura's raised hands into her own for a moment, nodding and rubbing the back with her thumb as if to try to soothe her. "He's not wrong. A threat or not, we don't know enough to act on that knowledge right now. So what do we do? Wait for this guy to wake back up again and ask him more questions? Or we can keep going and hope we don't get lost."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: March 31, 2019, 07:38:10 PM »
Aruna

Clack clack clack

Each step felt like an eternity, her body slowly moving forward.  As she looked around, she found herself surrounded by crimson red.  It was everywhere, the ceiling, the ground, the walls, if they could even be classified as that.  The world around her felt so formless and abstract, but such was the nature of the soul.

"As-"

She clutched her stomach, her mouth filling with blood, choking her.  She didn't want to fight again.  She couldn't afford to fight again.  To feel strong is to feel weak all the time.  That is what she thought in that moment.  Then...

Why was she so scared?

"As...."

Maybe she was scared of being rejected.  She stopped walking, staring at the world around her.  Staring blank faced at the glowing red, the angel wondered why his soul fought to reject him.  After all, the man she fought was Asmeal right?  It was him.

She shook her head, clenched her fist and finally yelled, "As-"

Her body vanished, only to appear in front of him, appear just as his world shook.  "Ma- Oh."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: March 31, 2019, 07:48:07 PM »
Asmael

The limping man's vision was a complete blur. But suddenly, he recognized a shadow standing in front of him. His eyes narrowed, he had a hard time telling what was in front of him. Until the splitting pain in his head gave in and he recognized her presence.

Aruna?

He smiled, and for a moment he didn't know what to do. His face trembled as if it was about to laugh or cry. Of course. You can't be strong if you've never been weak. In the first place, being strong means throwing the weakness away. But he couldn't throw her away.

"You look like....you had.... better days..." He struggled and tried his best to laugh, but all he could do was take a pained step forward. She did all this for him, a mere murderer? In that case, there was one thing only that he could do.

He hugged her. His remaining strength, his will, he used it to heal her and ease her pain. Even if his body slowly began to crack, her wounds started to fade.

"It's alright. Let's end this."

Finally, he felt like he was almost there.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: March 31, 2019, 11:29:51 PM »
Nanako

Nanako was silent for most of the ride, barely paying attention to the city streets passing by. When Justice spoke up, the squirrel girl paused for a moment before quietly leaning into his back, her arms wrapping around him as she pulled herself closer.

"I told you, I wouldn't leave," Nanako said resolutely, focusing in on that and trying to ignore the thing clawing at the back of her mind, "Think we should see about finding a landlord or something?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: April 01, 2019, 12:19:30 AM »
Justice

His expression fell deeper in the shadow of his tattered hat, but he said nothing to disapprove of the nestling against him. "Yes, that would be best," Justice said, his earthy voice settled into a neutral tone. "Whatever's messing with you, you can tell me later."

He could, maybe, guess. The willingness to be involved and physical might impressive even to him alone could distract him, but they could not prepare a person for what a thousand years numb a Rider to.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: April 01, 2019, 12:26:25 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl nodded against his back, trying not to think about the stench of blood practically clinging to her.

"Alright. Later," Nanako said, Justice's voice and the conversation at large helping her stay where she was.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: April 01, 2019, 12:44:51 AM »
Aruna

Aruna blinked, unsure of how she arrived in front of the angel of light.  "Would you believe me if I told you this has been the best day of my life?  Demons are pretty lonely creatures."

As she looked him in the eye, she found it hard to look him in the eyes, as if he was the one who was had just fought the accuser.  God.... Father of all creation.  What did he do to him?  Why does he shun all whom he loves?  Why subject him to such pain?  More importantly, why won't he let her help him?

"You know, i'm kind of disappointed you weren't thinking of me," she said, feeling his arms wrapped around her.  She could feel her body starting to recover.  "I did just fight you to save you.  When we get out of here, you'll have to tell me about this brother of yours."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: April 01, 2019, 01:15:58 AM »
Asmael

"Brother?" He looked at her in confusion, for a second his mind was hazy. Right, he did talk about a brother earier, but he couldn't so much as remember his face. And why did his chest hurt so much? It was as if-

"Oh..."

It was a sudden and shocking sight. The arm of light Aruna claimed as her bounty made her move on her own, and was now planted straight in his chest. Pinned into the heart of his mind, his heart, his soul, his very existence... was eradicated by the arm of light.

Nice, nice! Good job Aruna. A+ Work there. She could feel the casual, almost mocking tone of the light taunt her. Why, was she not surprised? She asked for more power, so she could protect another. Such a sad sad tale, just like that man so long ago. But his power was all but spent, and he needed a new vessel. Out with the old, and in with the new! He gave her what she wanted, being able to hold him like that, so she should just let the interest be collected and watch him die like an obedient host.

Asmael, the Accuser, even he told her. So really, there was no room to be surprised.

This story has no happy ending.

While the inner world crumbled, screamed and died, it finally emerged. Roots and branches started to grow and sprout from the shattered debris, and began to fill the cracks. It was a strange, unnerving phenomenon. Because for the first time, something that was not part of his mind was slipping in. No, it was leaving this world.

And growing, growing...

Above the ruins and destruction, beyond the clouds... no, within them... something horrifying happened.

The sky was cracking. Like an egg finally about to hatch, glass like splits were slowly forming around the moon.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 03:01:43 AM by francobull3 »