Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178318 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5025 on: April 06, 2019, 12:37:45 AM »
Nanako

Nanako pouted a little as Justice sat up, the squirrel girl's tail swishing behind her as she went up with him before releasing the grip her arms had around him. She looked back at him quizzically as he gave her that stare before her eyebrows shot up in realization and she went to work, zipping about as she poked and prodded at the ties and clasps holding his outfit together. It was a bit overdone all things considered, but far from the most excessive outfit she'd had to help someone out of. There weren't nearly enough belts and straps to qualify for that.

"Really? Isn't it uncomfortable to sleep with it on?" she asked once she was done, a stray leg still awkwardly laid across his waist, keeping her close to him as her tail swished curiously behind her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: April 06, 2019, 02:03:44 AM »
Justice

"Not in particular," he shrugged, finally sliding the top half of the armor off through his head now that the plates were loosened, the first layer of padding along with it. It clattered as he set it over his discarded gloves on the tiny beside table. Millennia of use had long worn all the luster out of the metal that formed most of it and dyed its pale glare darker.

Left in a tattered, long-sleeved shirt that may have once been bright red, Justice discarded his boots and greave pieces, and leaned back on the bed. The cheap softness of it felt foreign, but not unwelcome, and his eyes fell on Nanako's fluffy tail.

Tentatively, he ran a hand over it, beckoning her to relax.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: April 06, 2019, 02:34:24 AM »
Coconut

The tiny demon laid on the bed, panting. Hannah's cum oozed out of her pussy, covered her face and skin, and was honestly smelling up the room. She looked up at Hannah, smiling. "So, how do you like our-service?"

Hannah

Hannah was panting a little herself, her face finally starting to lose its burning redness after all of that. Her cock was hanging down for once, and her tail was pulling its way out of Coconut's tight little butt. The cambion shuddered. "I never thought I was going to meet a little succubus girl like this. Or fuck her." Hannah confessed that while looking down into the little devil's red eyes. "It was... nice."

She placed a hand over her own heart. "The urges aren't as strong now. Thanks."

Coconut

Coconut hopped up, pushing Hannah down and frenching her. "Haaaannnnaahhh~ I think you should meet Elizabeth, if you reallllly want to have some fun~" Her red eyes twinkled.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: April 06, 2019, 02:48:31 AM »
Aruna

"AGHH."

It poured into her soul.  It wasn't a mere a burning of her flesh, nor the ripping of bone.  This was a pain to the soul, pain that reached into her very existence.  Simple words could not describe such endless pain.  So when Asmael struck her head and knocked it back, she could no longer see, nor feel, nor hear anything.

What she saw in the vision did not surprise her, but the sheer intensity of her hatred for god sent a spark running through her very soul.  It beat loudly, speeding up its rhythm until it was like an overstimulated heart on the verge of a devastating attack.

So the second she fell to the ground, her hands dug into the pits of darkness, blood covering her fingers, sinking into her skin like water to a sponge.  "Sweet Prince of darkness chosen by the light.  Come back to me.  Let my hands cleanse you of the light that blinds your soul and free you of the burden of god."

And so she reached out and sunk her fingers into his chest, his heart, his soul.  The light engulfed her, consumed her, threatening her very soul.  "Come back to me."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:50:21 AM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: April 06, 2019, 03:13:24 AM »
Piece

The man's skin split like a seam from head to toe, and the pawn crawled out with a sound almost resembling a yawn. Its shadowy flesh which seemed compressed popped back into its normal shape. Finally. "Even I can only make watching something so interesting, my master." It paused for a moment, as if listening for something beyond the conflict at the center of this place. The game was up, the toys were all used up, and now it was time to put them away for the next game. "But haven't we seen this scene before? I'm sure she's already tried this. It would just be boring to subject everyone to the same thing twice."

It vanished into shadow before appearing, slowly pulling itself out of the shadows right behind the struggling demon. It was quite quiet until it emerged, and when it spoke it was with that recognizable whispering chorus rather than a singular voice.

"Time's up."

Piece's claws reached with alarming speed, grabbing Aruna by the head and throwing her away from the demon.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: April 06, 2019, 03:17:41 AM »
Azad

...Anime? What in the heavens name is that?

"Then why worry about it now, isn't your plate full as it is? The only place reckless idealism is going to send you is an early grave." He didn't seem fazed by her irritation or frustration, instead cutting straight to the point.

"We can't take unnecessary risks. If you have enough energy to worry about an imaginary enemy, worry about keeping yourself alive. We can always let the others know about this, have someone more capable deal with that. Right now, what matters is the forest."

Dahlia

She reached out and took one of Sakura's raised hands into her own for a moment, nodding and rubbing the back with her thumb as if to try to soothe her. "He's not wrong. A threat or not, we don't know enough to act on that knowledge right now. So what do we do? Wait for this guy to wake back up again and ask him more questions? Or we can keep going and hope we don't get lost."

Saku

Sakura sighed, rubbing her forehead with the tips of her fingers, groaning in annoyance and exhaustion. She just felt entirely too overwhelmed.

"Fine. You're right, whatever. Let's get this done with."

Dahlia

Dahlia pulled her hand back after a moment to check her gun one more time, and checked the forest for some clear path forward. "Well, if he doesn't wake up in the next five minutes we'll get moving again. That a'ways."

She pointed to what looked like maybe, a path.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: April 06, 2019, 03:27:25 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl found herself giving Justice another once over once he was freed of the armor. Without all of that he certainly looked less imposing, but it wasn't like it made him any harder on the eyes. That said, it definitely made him a more comfortable pillow, Nanako quickly nestling up against him again. Then she felt that hand on her tail, and the squirrel girl perked up for a moment before relaxing with a content sigh. If anything, she was unwittingly pressing herself up against Justice more now, hugging the man closer as her tail twitched against his hand before pressing into it, beckoning him for more attention.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 04:15:49 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: April 06, 2019, 03:31:11 AM »
Inside the Inner World

Before she could react, she was hurled away by the impostor.  Meanwhile, the smiling demon grasped his head and shed a single tear. Of course, how could he? How could he have forgotten? Hahahaha! This was too much, it was too funny. He promised he'd come back to see her, but he never came. His people needed him to fend off the archangels once more, and so he fought once more. Had he chosen differently, if only he had the power to choose. If only he had more.... more power... he needed more power.

He raised himself back up, finally looking at them both. His eyes, their eyes, a true conversation between him and them.

"I see, this does explain it. My innocent sin. My comrades, my kin, even my love... with this hand, I threw them all away." Enough of this farce. This rubbish senseless conflict made him want to puke. Was he to be the slayer of angels and the bane of that which is holy? Was he to be the destroyer, who takes the life and soul from demonkind? Either way, he led the life of a disgusting murderer. The fact he endured all these years in this humiliation made him grit his teeth.

All for what? This empty throne room? It was such a pitiful joke it made even the devil cry.

He took control of his mind, his world, and for the first time accepted himself. A heavenly hand of light appeared right around the Piece. If it wanted to play so badly, then do it in a different board.

"Don't touch my woman, black worm."  And so, the gigantic hand punched it straight into the ground with the power of his grace.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: April 06, 2019, 03:35:50 AM »

Coconut

Coconut hopped up, pushing Hannah down and frenching her. "Haaaannnnaahhh~ I think you should meet Elizabeth, if you reallllly want to have some fun~" Her red eyes twinkled.

Hannah

Hannah allowed it this time, putting her arms around Coconut and laughing a bit after the kiss. "Y-You think your boss would actually want to meet with me? I'm just a cambion, you know..."

Cambions were to be seen but not heard, to be the instruments of their creator's agendas rather than legitimate players of any sort. But just feeling that ocean of power lurking in the rooms above, Hannah knew she couldn't pass up this opportunity. She pet Coconut's head a bit, and reluctantly smiled. "If you'd introduce me, then."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: April 06, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »

Coconut

Hannah

Hannah allowed it this time, putting her arms around Coconut and laughing a bit after the kiss. "Y-You think your boss would actually want to meet with me? I'm just a cambion, you know..."

Cambions were to be seen but not heard, to be the instruments of their creator's agendas rather than legitimate players of any sort. But just feeling that ocean of power lurking in the rooms above, Hannah knew she couldn't pass up this opportunity. She pet Coconut's head a bit, and reluctantly smiled. "If you'd introduce me, then."

Coconut

Coconut jumped up, standing on top of Hannah's belly, looking down upon her with a smile. "Of course! She'd love to, silly. As long as you submit to her leadership and swear an oath of loyalty, any demon is welcome!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: April 06, 2019, 03:46:30 AM »

Coconut

Coconut jumped up, standing on top of Hannah's belly, looking down upon her with a smile. "Of course! She'd love to, silly. As long as you submit to her leadership and swear an oath of loyalty, any demon is welcome!"

Hannah

"Oof!" She twitched a bit at the sudden bouncing on her belly, but it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Coconut was light, and Hannah's current shape was plenty strong enough. It still made breathing a little uncomfortable though, and that made her shiver.

Hannah laughed nervously at the little devil's words, her smile becoming a little awkward. "Ahh, well, I guess it's definitely something I'll consider once I meet her."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: April 06, 2019, 03:48:13 AM »
Coconut

Coconut hopped off Hannah lightly, holding her hand out and smiling. With a thought, her scanitly clad clothes reappeared on her body, modestly covering her in a flash of light. "Shall we go, then?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: April 06, 2019, 03:49:53 AM »
Coconut

Coconut hopped off Hannah lightly, holding her hand out and smiling. With a thought, her scanitly clad clothes reappeared on her body, modestly covering her in a flash of light. "Shall we go, then?"

Hannah

The demon-sorceress took Coconut's little hand and smoothly rose from the ground, nodding. She whispered a word for cleanliness and her outfit was as good as new. "No better time than now!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: April 06, 2019, 03:52:41 AM »
Coconut

Hannah

The demon-sorceress took Coconut's little hand and smoothly rose from the ground, nodding. She whispered a word for cleanliness and her outfit was as good as new. "No better time than now!"

Coconut

Coconut puffed out her cheeks. "No fair, you can get all clean like that no problem...?"

She crossed her arms in front of her. "No fair, no fair, no fair! Clean me up tooooo!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: April 06, 2019, 03:59:04 AM »
Coconut

Coconut puffed out her cheeks. "No fair, you can get all clean like that no problem...?"

She crossed her arms in front of her. "No fair, no fair, no fair! Clean me up tooooo!"

Hannah

Oh, something wicked in her tingled at the sight of a petulant Coconut. If Hannah hadn't just fucked the little succubus' brains out she might just deny her that too. Instead she placed a hand on Coconut's head and rubbed her hair. "Hmm, I guess I can~."

She whispered that same word, plus another, and fixed the little girl up nice. Except the cum from before, which for some reason was sticking around inside. Hannah smiled.