Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179856 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5040 on: April 06, 2019, 04:00:16 AM »
Coconut

Coconut puffed out her cheeks. "No fair, you can get all clean like that no problem...?"

She crossed her arms in front of her. "No fair, no fair, no fair! Clean me up tooooo!"

Hannah

Oh, something wicked in her tingled at the sight of a petulant Coconut. If Hannah hadn't just fucked the little succubus' brains out she might just deny her that too. Instead she placed a hand on Coconut's head and rubbed her hair. "Hmm, I guess I can~."

She whispered that same word, plus another, and fixed the little girl up nice. Except the cum from before, which for some reason was sticking around inside. Hannah smiled.

Coconut

"Humu, humu. What a useful skill. I didn't need to take a shower or anything." Coconut nodded wisely, rubbign the top of Hannah's head. "Job well done, newbie~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: April 06, 2019, 04:05:05 AM »
Coconut

"Humu, humu. What a useful skill. I didn't need to take a shower or anything." Coconut nodded wisely, rubbign the top of Hannah's head. "Job well done, newbie~"

Hannah

Hannah blushed a bit at the head patting. What a ridiculous thing to say. "Ahh, well." The busty sorceress drew herself up, her tail flicking in satisfaction behind her. "That is but the smallest sampling of my magical repertoire, young Coconut. Perhaps if I take your Lady Elizabeth up on this I shall show you more."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: April 06, 2019, 11:42:46 PM »
Coconut

Hannah

Hannah blushed a bit at the head patting. What a ridiculous thing to say. "Ahh, well." The busty sorceress drew herself up, her tail flicking in satisfaction behind her. "That is but the smallest sampling of my magical repertoire, young Coconut. Perhaps if I take your Lady Elizabeth up on this I shall show you more."

Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Coconut suddenly burst out in laughter. "You're bragging to an eight year old, you know that, right?" She stuck out her tongue before turning around, flying out of the room. "Follow meeeeeee..." Coconut teasingly yelled behind her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: April 06, 2019, 11:51:25 PM »
Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Coconut suddenly burst out in laughter. "You're bragging to an eight year old, you know that, right?" She stuck out her tongue before turning around, flying out of the room. "Follow meeeeeee..." Coconut teasingly yelled behind her.

Hannah

"Hey, if I can't impress an eight year old then I'm definitely doing something wro- wait, eight?" Hannah's eyes bulged out as the actual age of the demon she'd just been with set in. "H-H-Hold on, Cocopuffs! Get back here and explain that one to me!"

Hannah took a running start so her own wings could carry her through, but she was less maneuverable due to her size.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: April 07, 2019, 12:49:47 AM »
Aruna

"What? Making it interesting?"

Before she could think about it for too long, she felt a latch onto her head and throw her back several feet.  "No damn you," she muttered, tired from her final attempt.  She wasn't sure if she could do that again.  She watched in horror as Amsael struck the creature with the seductive fist of light and....

Her face turned red.  "Wait... your woman?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: April 07, 2019, 01:32:10 AM »
Piece

Surely it made for a pitiable sight. The impact had caught Piece along its side, and its right arm hard been torn off. The limb still squirmed as if alive, but the creature's own body was utterly still. It did not so much as twitch.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: April 07, 2019, 01:45:05 AM »
Asmael

Disgusting. This whole place, the squirming, the feeling of fresh blood in the air, it ripped and twisted and churned his stomach just to look at it, and he grimaced at the creature's arm before releasing it. Only then did he turn to look at Aruna.

The sensation of having slain countless of his brethren. The feeling of having incinerated innocent people and commoners. Why? Why him!? For what purpose did he endure this pointless war? This pain, the humiliation of playing the villain for those he once held dear. Did they know all along? Lucy, Aruna, everyone... all just to make a mockery of him further!?

'You know who I am. You fought all this time, just to save me, despite everything I've done... why?" For a moment, his words were those of a child, asking a simple question to her.

Why save one who not once deserved a blessing? A damned kinslayer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: April 07, 2019, 12:50:39 PM »
Valerie

Come on?

She dived forward with bestial grace, her whole body curling into a ball in ways a human could never fathom moving themselves without dislocating their joints, but for someone like her it was merely trivial.

As she flipped around to face him, steel flashed through the air. It twirled around her in ever more complex patters at high speed, clearly showing off her control as it never once cut the ground despite it's length.

Finally she leveled her scythe at him. "Striking me with light itself now? You really want me to come at you? I am happy... so happy Yusho dear. That you are indulging me like this. Yes! More! Show me more of that beautiful light!" Her red eyes were hyperfocused on him, blotting out every other detail as they were unimportant, he was all that mattered.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: April 07, 2019, 04:45:59 PM »
Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Hannah

"Hey, if I can't impress an eight year old then I'm definitely doing something wro- wait, eight?" Hannah's eyes bulged out as the actual age of the demon she'd just been with set in. "H-H-Hold on, Cocopuffs! Get back here and explain that one to me!"

Hannah took a running start so her own wings could carry her through, but she was less maneuverable due to her size.

Coconut

The small childish demon's giggles resounded through the hallway, as if she were taunting Hannah. "Fufufu~ Fufufufufu~" She sped around the corners at top speed, brushing past other demons and knocking one of them over. "Yeah, what? Did you think I was a ten thousand year old loli? Ahahaha~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: April 07, 2019, 04:49:38 PM »
Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Hannah

Coconut

The small childish demon's giggles resounded through the hallway, as if she were taunting Hannah. "Fufufu~ Fufufufufu~" She sped around the corners at top speed, brushing past other demons and knocking one of them over. "Yeah, what? Did you think I was a ten thousand year old loli? Ahahaha~"

Hannah

Hannah had been chasing after her as fast as she could, doing her best not to charge into anyone, before she saw Coconut actually knock one down. She wanted to give chase, she really did, but that stupid weak little human heart of her's couldn't stand to just move on. So she braked with a syllable in ancient Sumerian, arresting her inertia entirely, and stopped to help the other demon up for a moment. "Sorry about this!"

Then, she made to make up for lost ground.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: April 07, 2019, 04:52:39 PM »
Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Hannah

Coconut

Hannah

Hannah had been chasing after her as fast as she could, doing her best not to charge into anyone, before she saw Coconut actually knock one down. She wanted to give chase, she really did, but that stupid weak little human heart of her's couldn't stand to just move on. So she braked with a syllable in ancient Sumerian, arresting her inertia entirely, and stopped to help the other demon up for a moment. "Sorry about this!"

Coconut

The demon blushed a bit at the sight of Hannah and mumbled an apology. "I haven't seen her around before... is she new?" She wondered, heading back to her room after a long day's work. She just wanted to relax, and that coconut was rampaging around again. Jeez.

"Ahahaha~ Hannah's cukoo for cocopuffs, cukoo for cocopuffs~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: April 07, 2019, 05:01:38 PM »
Coconut

"Kakaka, hehehe~"

Hannah

Coconut

Hannah

Coconut

The demon blushed a bit at the sight of Hannah and mumbled an apology. "I haven't seen her around before... is she new?" She wondered, heading back to her room after a long day's work. She just wanted to relax, and that coconut was rampaging around again. Jeez.

"Ahahaha~ Hannah's cukoo for cocopuffs, cukoo for cocopuffs~"

Hannah

"I'll show you cuckoo, you little jailbait!" Hannah shouted out after her as she picked up her pace again. If Coconut would just hold still she could teleport to the little devil and catch her that way, but concentrating on casting that and not flying into anybody without losing sight of her was... challenging. "I'm gonna spank you when I catch you, I hope you know that!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: April 07, 2019, 05:04:33 PM »
Coconut

The little demon just continued flying around in circles, turning around to stick her tongue out and pull one of her eyelids down. "Bold assumption that you're going to catch me, Hannah!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: April 07, 2019, 05:06:27 PM »
Hannah

Oh, well if she was just going to stay still...

She spoke a single word, incomprehensible to a little girl like Coconut, and next thing the succubus knew Hannah was behind her and grabbing hold of her tail like a leash. "You were saying?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: April 07, 2019, 05:10:53 PM »
Hannah

Oh, well if she was just going to stay still...

She spoke a single word, incomprehensible to a little girl like Coconut, and next thing the succubus knew Hannah was behind her and grabbing hold of her tail like a leash. "You were saying?"

Coconut

In an impressive display if reflexes and dexterity, Coconut's tail slipped out of Hannah's hand just as she was about to grab it, and Coconut flapped her wings, flying over Hannah and slapping her ass. "Slowpoke."