Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178379 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5055 on: April 07, 2019, 05:41:27 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl found herself giving Justice another once over once he was freed of the armor. Without all of that he certainly looked less imposing, but it wasn't like it made him any harder on the eyes. That said, it definitely made him a more comfortable pillow, Nanako quickly nestling up against him again. Then she felt that hand on her tail, and the squirrel girl perked up for a moment before relaxing with a content sigh. If anything, she was unwittingly pressing herself up against Justice more now, hugging the man closer as her tail twitched against his hand before pressing into it, beckoning him for more attention.

Justice

It brought him a little peace of mind if this helped her, so he continued to run his rough hand through the fluffy length of the girl's tail. More brushing than petting. His own, slow breathing became more shallow, and Justice closed his eyes. He knew that Punishment was probably close, just huddling up on its own for the night, but the squirrelgirl's body heat was more of a help to him than she knew.

"Rest," he said. "You can worry with a clear head, tomorrow."

And he was curious now. He wanted to hear what she had to say of her life and her world, her anxieties aside.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:54:31 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: April 07, 2019, 06:02:35 PM »
Nanako

Nanako nodded absentmindedly with a little hum as Justice continued running his hand through her tail, the warmth already getting to her as she started to drift off.

The squirrel girl's eyes drifted closed as he started to speak, and she was fast asleep long before he finished, her grip on him slackening a little as she drifted off.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5057 on: April 07, 2019, 06:47:38 PM »
Hannah

Oh, well if she was just going to stay still...

She spoke a single word, incomprehensible to a little girl like Coconut, and next thing the succubus knew Hannah was behind her and grabbing hold of her tail like a leash. "You were saying?"

Coconut

In an impressive display if reflexes and dexterity, Coconut's tail slipped out of Hannah's hand just as she was about to grab it, and Coconut flapped her wings, flying over Hannah and slapping her ass. "Slowpoke."

Hannah

"Ah! You little..." Hannah let out a little growl and grabbed at Coconut's ankle this time, knowing she couldn't move that as fast! Meanwhile the cambion's own tail struck out to try for Coconut's. "I'm just trying not to knock anyone over!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: April 07, 2019, 06:52:57 PM »
Hannah

Oh, well if she was just going to stay still...

She spoke a single word, incomprehensible to a little girl like Coconut, and next thing the succubus knew Hannah was behind her and grabbing hold of her tail like a leash. "You were saying?"

Coconut

In an impressive display if reflexes and dexterity, Coconut's tail slipped out of Hannah's hand just as she was about to grab it, and Coconut flapped her wings, flying over Hannah and slapping her ass. "Slowpoke."

Hannah

"Ah! You little..." Hannah let out a little growl and grabbed at Coconut's ankle this time, knowing she couldn't move that as fast! Meanwhile the cambion's own tail struck out to try for Coconut's. "I'm just trying not to knock anyone over!"

Coconut

"Kakaka!" Her ankle slipped away from Hannah's hand at the last possible moment, flapping her wings and flying away again. "Gyehahaha!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5059 on: April 07, 2019, 06:59:26 PM »
Hannah

Hannah let out a 'tch' sound as she missed, before deciding to up her game. She extended the length of her tail by 100% of its normal size and suddenly lashed out to grab Coconut by the waist!

"Don't make me break out the chains, Coconut!"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5060 on: April 07, 2019, 07:14:57 PM »
Justice

Well, that was easy, wasn't it. Enough to convince him it was okay to forget for a bit. And so the Rider named Justice, who rode the horse called Punishment with Pity and Absolution in hand, swallowed his weakness and drifted to sleep.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: April 07, 2019, 07:16:09 PM »
Hannah

Hannah let out a 'tch' sound as she missed, before deciding to up her game. She extended the length of her tail by 100% of its normal size and suddenly lashed out to grab Coconut by the waist!

Coconut

"Nyah-Nyah-Nyahnyah-nyah." Coconut giggled, easily dodging such a telegraphed attack. Who did this girl think she was. to be able to be so confident she'd catch her. Even her mother had issues playing tag with her when she got-

Suddenly, space warped, and Coconut found herself in the presence of her lord across the hallway. She'd just appeared there in a moment, and then reached out. The next instant, Coconut was hanging by her head from Elizabeth's hands. "My my, what do we have here? A little troublemaker, causing trouble for everyone else here?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5062 on: April 07, 2019, 08:02:51 PM »
Hannah

Coconut

"Nyah-Nyah-Nyahnyah-nyah." Coconut giggled, easily dodging such a telegraphed attack. Who did this girl think she was. to be able to be so confident she'd catch her. Even her mother had issues playing tag with her when she got-

Suddenly, space warped, and Coconut found herself in the presence of her lord across the hallway. She'd just appeared there in a moment, and then reached out. The next instant, Coconut was hanging by her head from Elizabeth's hands. "My my, what do we have here? A little troublemaker, causing trouble for everyone else here?"

Hannah

The sudden appearance of the source of that demonic miasma that reached out across the city left Hannah stunned, eyes wide as she beheld such a being. Elizabeth. Her body was utterly gorgeous, on a level Hannah needed to spend an hour in front of a mirror to match, but that was just a facade. Elizabeth was -

Hell.

Hannah landed on her feet and placed a hand on the wall to support herself.

It was like being in front of her father. It was like seeing a gate to the darkest depths of Hell itself.

The cambion blushed furiously at the sight, and with a tremble in her voice said "S-She was just a little too excited, that's all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5063 on: April 07, 2019, 08:18:41 PM »
Hannah

Coconut

Hannah

The sudden appearance of the source of that demonic miasma that reached out across the city left Hannah stunned, eyes wide as she beheld such a being. Elizabeth. Her body was utterly gorgeous, on a level Hannah needed to spend an hour in front of a mirror to match, but that was just a facade. Elizabeth was -

Hell.

Hannah landed on her feet and placed a hand on the wall to support herself.

It was like being in front of her father. It was like seeing a gate to the darkest depths of Hell itself.

The cambion blushed furiously at the sight, and with a tremble in her voice said "S-She was just a little too excited, that's all."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth sighed, letting Coconut down. She crouched down in front of her and frowned at the trembling child. "I'll have to tell your mother if this keeps up, Coco~" She smiled sweetly at her, dangerously so. Coconut gulped, and took a step back. "You-you wouldn't, Liz..."

Elizabeth giggled. "Oh, but I would. Even I have limits to my patience."

She turned to look at Hannah. "So, what is your name, child?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: April 07, 2019, 09:23:43 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the creature.  She still wasn't sure what to think of it yet.  Was it being helpful or hurtful?  Either way, she couldn't worry about it for now.  She had too kepp her attention centered on Asmeal.

"I am.... I'm not sure to be honest," she said simply.  "Humans scorned me, my fellow demons often look down on me.  I thought you were evil, a creature of light and death but I realized we are the same.  Plus... you decided to call me a friend....."

She turned her head away from the angel.  "....and a lover."

A silence followed her statement.  She wanted to say more but she choked on her words.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5065 on: April 07, 2019, 09:33:24 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's wings and tails twitched as she saw the wicked promises directed at Coconut by that simple smile. Was the little devil being condemned to a horrible fate? Demon parents were... they were pretty bad. "My name is Hannah." She answered automatically, slowly approaching in the hopes of getting closer to little Coconut. "A-Ah, please don't be too hard on her. I should have just asked her to stop. I'll... take responsibility."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: April 07, 2019, 09:42:21 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's wings and tails twitched as she saw the wicked promises directed at Coconut by that simple smile. Was the little devil being condemned to a horrible fate? Demon parents were... they were pretty bad. "My name is Hannah." She answered automatically, slowly approaching in the hopes of getting closer to little Coconut. "A-Ah, please don't be too hard on her. I should have just asked her to stop. I'll... take responsibility."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth cocked her head, staring down at Hannah unblinkingly. The magic circles spun slowly, so slowly, around in her eyes, almost hypnotically so. The pressure she exuded towards Hannah was insurmountable. "What kind of parent do you think her mother is?" Elizabeth clicked her tongue. "Anyway..." She stood up, reaching out towards Hannah. Space itself warped as Elizabeth shook her hand from several feet away. "We should have a little chat, just the two of us."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: April 07, 2019, 09:55:40 PM »
In the Inner World

"You are an idiotic woman." Was all he said, and for a moment he looked down on the ground. If her vision was not shred to bits, she might notice a ghost of a smile on his face.

That's right. He did say something so stupid in the heat of the moment. But even if it were the truth, he had no right... no right to hold anything. He was too weak to hold his own child, let alone a woman. Too cruel to embrace it. He needed power, more power, so that he would be able to be worthy of these feelings.

That's right. That's right.

Suddenly, the light around him intensified. The grace had been shattered into pieces, fragmented, but it still acted and took the shape within his mind. The light took form of a woman and a child, both embracing the shadow in the middle of it all in a loving, comforting embrace.

You need more power!

More... more!                             Save everyone!

Protect everything!           
                                          Hold anything!

More power, if only, if only...

That's right. If only he had enough power to end this foolishness sooner, he would have been there. He could have been there. And none of this would have ever happened. These beasts of light could not be vanquished, not here.

We can all be together, forever. As a family. Forever.

His expression was indiscernible for a moment. But still, the light held him. Comforted him. Cradled him. It was him, but it was not. So only he could reject it. Not Aruna, not a piece, nothing else in this world.

Begone both of you. You are. Unwanted.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 09:56:35 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5068 on: April 07, 2019, 10:02:23 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth cocked her head, staring down at Hannah unblinkingly. The magic circles spun slowly, so slowly, around in her eyes, almost hypnotically so. The pressure she exuded towards Hannah was insurmountable. "What kind of parent do you think her mother is?" Elizabeth clicked her tongue. "Anyway..." She stood up, reaching out towards Hannah. Space itself warped as Elizabeth shook her hand from several feet away. "We should have a little chat, just the two of us."

Hannah

She stood for a precious moment, mesmerized, enticed by the seemingly endless demonic power lurking behind those eyes. Hannah shook her hand, without being right next to her, in fear and awe and not a little desire. "R-Right. That's, right. What I wanted to do. Thank you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: April 07, 2019, 10:19:01 PM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

She stood for a precious moment, mesmerized, enticed by the seemingly endless demonic power lurking behind those eyes. Hannah shook her hand, without being right next to her, in fear and awe and not a little desire. "R-Right. That's, right. What I wanted to do. Thank you."

Elizabeth

As Coconut scampered off, Elizabeth turned her head, calling out to her. "Next time you want to play do it outside!" She turned back and smiled. "I apologize for her antics, her mother is out on-personal bussiness, which makes her seem to think she can do whatever she wants."

She sounded warm, motherly.

"Are you hungry? You don't seem like the sort who can solely subsist on sex and play." Elizabeth slowly looked over Hannah's form and smiled.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:41:26 PM by Aiden »