Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179914 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5070 on: April 08, 2019, 12:56:10 AM »
Elizabeth

As Coconut scampered off, Elizabeth turned her head, calling out to her. "Next time you want to play do it outside!" She turned back and smiled. "I apologize for her antics, her mother is out on-personal bussiness, which makes her seem to think she can do whatever she wants."

She sounded warm, motherly.

"Are you hungry? You don't seem like the sort who can solely subsist on sex and play." Elizabeth slowly looked over Hannah's form and smiled.

Hannah

Hannah's body was exactly how she liked it, full and bouncy but held firm by a hidden layer of muscle underneath. Her hooves clacked on the ground nervously as she felt the superior demon examine her. "Demons are very different here than I'm used to." The sorceress shook her head at that. Then she whispered the word 'silence' in ancient Greek, drawing a shroud of privacy around them just for her own peace of mind. Elizabeth's power was probably sufficient.

"It's not sex that satisfies... us." Hannah swallowed. "It's the sin of exploiting and hurting others. Regardless of who's doing it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: April 08, 2019, 01:00:02 AM »
Elizabeth

As Coconut scampered off, Elizabeth turned her head, calling out to her. "Next time you want to play do it outside!" She turned back and smiled. "I apologize for her antics, her mother is out on-personal bussiness, which makes her seem to think she can do whatever she wants."

She sounded warm, motherly.

"Are you hungry? You don't seem like the sort who can solely subsist on sex and play." Elizabeth slowly looked over Hannah's form and smiled.

Hannah

Hannah's body was exactly how she liked it, full and bouncy but held firm by a hidden layer of muscle underneath. Her hooves clacked on the ground nervously as she felt the superior demon examine her. "Demons are very different here than I'm used to." The sorceress shook her head at that. Then she whispered the word 'silence' in ancient Greek, drawing a shroud of privacy around them just for her own peace of mind. Elizabeth's power was probably sufficient.

"It's not sex that satisfies... us." Hannah swallowed. "It's the sin of exploiting and hurting others. Regardless of who's doing it."

Elizabeth

"Yes, I'm familar with the sort, what of it? Is that something to be ashamed of?"

She reached out, her hand seeming to loom over Hannah's head. It came down on top of it, only to start ruffling her hair. "There are plenty of folks here who would absolutely love to satisfy such a kink."

Elizabeth smiled. "Let us continue this talk in a more private location."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5072 on: April 08, 2019, 01:09:42 AM »
Elizabeth

"Yes, I'm familar with the sort, what of it? Is that something to be ashamed of?"

She reached out, her hand seeming to loom over Hannah's head. It came down on top of it, only to start ruffling her hair. "There are plenty of folks here who would absolutely love to satisfy such a kink."

Hannah

Hannah let out a soft little squeak at that, when Elizabeth's fingers were moving between her nice grabbable horns. "I... I guess not?" She was so uncertain there. It was never something people just brushed off like that before. "Yes, please. Private is nice."

It was so hard to get comfortable, but her body was burning up a little inside just having this demon near her!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5073 on: April 08, 2019, 01:17:07 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

Hannah let out a soft little squeak at that, when Elizabeth's fingers were moving between her nice grabbable horns. "I... I guess not?" She was so uncertain there. It was never something people just brushed off like that before. "Yes, please. Private is nice."

It was so hard to get comfortable, but her body was burning up a little inside just having this demon near her!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth pinched Hannah's horns before returning to simply rubbing her head. She eventually let go, reaching for her hand and grabbing it, leading Hannah down the hall as if she were a child. "Let us be going, then. What sort of enviroment would you prefer to chat in?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: April 08, 2019, 01:25:42 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth pinched Hannah's horns before returning to simply rubbing her head. She eventually let go, reaching for her hand and grabbing it, leading Hannah down the hall as if she were a child. "Let us be going, then. What sort of enviroment would you prefer to chat in?"

Hannah

She let out a soft little cry from having her horns touched that way, the blush on her face feeling painted on now. It was so warm. Elizabeth was so gentle, but Hannah knew she could be... not. Probably. Then she followed along, feeling way too comfortable holding the greater demon's hand. "Well, um, probably something... casual? Personal?"

She hoped that wasn't too much.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: April 08, 2019, 01:34:04 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

She let out a soft little cry from having her horns touched that way, the blush on her face feeling painted on now. It was so warm. Elizabeth was so gentle, but Hannah knew she could be... not. Probably. Then she followed along, feeling way too comfortable holding the greater demon's hand. "Well, um, probably something... casual? Personal?"

She hoped that wasn't too much.

Elizabeth

"Relax, child." Elizabeth took a step, and space warped around them. After a single step, they were standing in front of Elizabeth's personal quarters. The greater demon opened the door, leading Hannah in. "Please, make yourself at home, Hannah. My name is Elizabeth, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: April 08, 2019, 02:02:17 AM »
Aruna

"Shut up!"  Aruna yelled.  "If you listen to that voice.  If you listen to that power i'll....i'lll..."

The dark angel slowly walked forward, pointing her fist at the other angel.  "I will kill you myself.  I did not go all this way just to leave you to some foolish light.  You... you are too weak alone.  You foolish spirit of light!  He is too weak alone!  I am too weak alone!  Spare him and we can create a stronger host for you."

Spikes emerged from aruna's arms.  She had refrained from using them this entire time because in truth, she did not want to kill anyone.  Even when she hunted humans, she refrained from using the spikes.  If she needed to take someone out she could simply drain their life energy.  These spikes were a symbol of her determination.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: April 08, 2019, 02:48:48 AM »
Inside the Inner World

His eyes stared at her for a moment, until suddenly a cold fury flashed over them. A child would go that far? That alone, that sin, it was too much. It was-

"Preposterous." He muttered, and the light washed everything away. In a moment, Aruna, Piece, both were gone. Rejected into the void, into something else, anywhere but the innards of his heart.

And soon that too would disappear, blackened and crumbled away. The world shook, as if an earthquake was rattling this sad glass dome, causing it to crack into oblivion. All that was left was a sinner and his grace, cradling him and growing in size in the middle of it all.

The twisted woman distorted and clutched at his remnants more and more, the child's embrace became more and more suffocating. The light was everywhere, it embraced him like a child and took it into him. It was warm, comforting, and sickening in its blinding promises.

And yet he accepted that. Just like the light once accepted him. All of it. His sorrow, his despair, it was too overwhelming for a single soul. It was so easy, relaxing, letting yourself be washed away. A mere child could do it so thoughtlessly.

And more than anything, one thing had not changed.

He was tired.

"How foolish I was... there's a limit even to foolishness. But the one I can't forgive..."

He grit his teeth, his fists clenched harder. Meanwhile, the hug wrapped more and more around him, until his body was barely visible. Even his fist, trembling with unquenchable rage could not be seen.

His lips moved once, a drowned voice trembled between their assuring shines, their sweet promises of what he desired oh so dearly. His fingers wrapped around his angelic wings. The light of his grace that could once soar so high, while he laid so low. So these over-glorified antennae were those of his brethren? What a joke. He had to laugh. No wonder he had deserted after all.

So this was it, huh?

"...one."

He only had to rip once.

"BEGONE!!!"

And so, everything turned to nothing. The grace, the inner world of machinery, the false greenery. To one who lost everything, that rubbish was worth nothing. His rage and indignation snuffed the light, cast it away, and ripped the darkness from its cage.

The crack in the nexus sky grew more and more, until a hole finally shattered. And so the fallen piece and the guardian fell down to whence they came, the world of the nexus  was ready to accept them again. Around them, the torn and shattered fragments of the grace fell like  countless shards of a massive corpse, or perhaps a cocoon. Countless corpses of ancient angels and demons fell, lifeless like discarded machinery. But amidst the falling structures, monuments and the grace itself, the one they knew as Asmael was nowhere to be seen. His presence had utterly vanished.

He was no more. She would never hold him again. Such was the fate that had been preordained.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:34:21 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: April 08, 2019, 02:55:32 AM »
Elizabeth

"Relax, child." Elizabeth took a step, and space warped around them. After a single step, they were standing in front of Elizabeth's personal quarters. The greater demon opened the door, leading Hannah in. "Please, make yourself at home, Hannah. My name is Elizabeth, and it's a pleasure to meet you."

Hannah

Not even a single incantation. It was just like a high ranking demon to be able to do something like this so easily! Hannah grasped at what slivers of infernal power might have been left by the act, momentarily captivated with the notion of trying to understand just how Elizabeth did that. But when she got what little she could out of it, she sighed and slumped a little. "Right. Thank you, Elizabeth." She looked around then, curious to see what a demon queen's chambers were like.

It couldn't possibly be worse than her father's citadel in the 9th Circle.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5079 on: April 08, 2019, 03:23:46 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's room was oddly-normal. It was opulant, sure. A double king sized bed, a working area with a desk, a meeting area with a table covered in delectable treats, with several fluffy chairs around the table in a circle, with one higher than the others, clearly intended for elizabeth. The demon sauntered into her room, taking a steat upon the bed. She patted her thighs, gesturing Hannah to come over.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: April 08, 2019, 03:28:27 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's room was oddly-normal. It was opulent, sure. A double king sized bed, a working area with a desk, a meeting area with a table covered in delectable treats, with several fluffy chairs around the table in a circle, with one higher than the others, clearly intended for Elizabeth. The demon sauntered into her room, taking a seat upon the bed. She patted her thighs, gesturing Hannah to come over.

Hannah

The cambion's blush returned, faintly, at the implications of Elizabeth's actions. But the room was so innocuous, so welcoming and easy-going, that Hannah couldn't help but comply. As if hypnotized she found herself standing in front of the greater demon at the foot of her bed, and gently bit her own lip. "It's... really nice. Nicer than I expected when I felt you from across the city."

Then, she took a leap of faith and turned around so she could place herself in Elizabeth's lap.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5081 on: April 08, 2019, 03:41:19 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah landed upon Elizabeth's meaty thighs and felt Elizabeth's arms wrap around her, pulling her close against her. She could also feel a bulge pressing against her ass.

"What do you think of my little queendom, Hannah? I can tell your parents were quite powerful."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5082 on: April 08, 2019, 03:51:01 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah landed upon Elizabeth's meaty thighs and felt Elizabeth's arms wrap around her, pulling her close against her. She could also feel a bulge pressing against her ass.

"What do you think of my little queendom, Hannah? I can tell your parents were quite powerful."

Hannah

That feeling made her shudder, but the warmth, the arms, she couldn't help but melt into Elizabeth's embrace too. Hannah's hands instinctively found their way over Elizabeth's, covering them. "It's... peaceful. Quiet. But, not fearful? It's nothing like Hell is." She sounded hesitant to say that much, but it was true too. "And all the demons I've met here so far have been so nice to me."

She closed her bright blue eyes. "All of the ones I know back home, all of them are like me. They just want to hurt people, or watch other people hurt people. My father... Astaroth." Hannah grew tense again just from saying the name, damn it. "She's a Duke of Hell. One of the strongest there are."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: April 08, 2019, 03:59:26 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

That feeling made her shudder, but the warmth, the arms, she couldn't help but melt into Elizabeth's embrace too. Hannah's hands instinctively found their way over Elizabeth's, covering them. "It's... peaceful. Quiet. But, not fearful? It's nothing like Hell is." She sounded hesitant to say that much, but it was true too. "And all the demons I've met here so far have been so nice to me."

She closed her bright blue eyes. "All of the ones I know back home, all of them are like me. They just want to hurt people, or watch other people hurt people. My father... Astaroth." Hannah grew tense again just from saying the name, damn it. "She's a Duke of Hell. One of the strongest there are."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth let Hannah settle into her lap. "Ho? How does she compare to mw?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: April 08, 2019, 04:01:49 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth let Hannah settle into her lap. "Ho? How does she compare to mw?"

Hannah

Well, nothing to it. Hannah was going to take another leap and assume Elizabeth didn't like sycophants. "If I had to place bets, just from what I've seen and felt? I'd give you both even odds."