Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178415 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5085 on: April 08, 2019, 04:06:08 AM »
Elizabeth

"Ahahahaha, that's so cute." She rubbed Hannah's head roughly, but in a playful way. "I wish I'd been able to fight her when I was younger, then."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: April 08, 2019, 04:16:52 AM »
Elizabeth

"Ahahahaha, that's so cute." She rubbed Hannah's head roughly, but in a playful way. "I wish I'd been able to fight her when I was younger, then."

Hannah

"Nnn." She pouted at that, but besides wiggling a bit in Elizabeth's lap Hannah didn't mind that kind of treatment. "Um, how old are you anyway...?"

Hannah's father was beyond reckoning. Astaroth had been worshiped by ancient tribes and cities under many names, all of them suffering for the honor. Earth was but the ninth world that would fall before her when Hell was victorious.

Did Elizabeth compare there, too?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: April 08, 2019, 04:23:10 AM »
Elizabeth

"I don't know. Honestly no idea anymore. I lost count while I was sealed away."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 04:27:22 AM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: April 08, 2019, 04:29:22 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

"Oh." Sealed away? Who could possibly seal away someone so powerful? Rivals? Hannah turned her head a bit to look back at Elizabeth. "I um, I turned 23 a couple months ago. I graduated with a degree in Linguistics last summer."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: April 08, 2019, 05:14:07 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

"Oh." Sealed away? Who could possibly seal away someone so powerful? Rivals? Hannah turned her head a bit to look back at Elizabeth. "I um, I turned 23 a couple months ago. I graduated with a degree in Linguistics last summer."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth leaned back onto the bed, pulling Hannah down with her. She wrapped her legs around Hannah's waist and rolled to the side, holding her close. "It's nice to meet you, Hannah."

She petted the girl gently, rubbing her horns. "I'd love to give you a place to live here."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: April 08, 2019, 05:32:46 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth leaned back onto the bed, pulling Hannah down with her. She wrapped her legs around Hannah's waist and rolled to the side, holding her close. "It's nice to meet you, Hannah."

She petted the girl gently, rubbing her horns. "I'd love to give you a place to live here."

Hannah

She let out a squeak at the suddenness of the motion. Then she was being wrapped up in warmth, spooned into and whispered to. Hannah's tail twitched between the two of them like this, and she curled up a bit in Elizabeth's grasp. Nice to meet her? A home...?

'You can live anywhere you want, of course. Just don't get any ideas about distance keeping you away from me, dear~!'

The cambion let out a little choking sound at that memory, her father's sinister sweetness slithering like poison honey out of her ears. Hannah remembered the pain that followed all too well, like it was yesterday. Astaroth had instilled that lesson into her right before she left for university.

Tears started to leak out from her eyes. Her tail thrashed some more, seeking something to wrap around and squeeze like a teddy bear.

"... I can't. Father won't let me..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: April 08, 2019, 05:41:08 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth rested her chin against Hannah's head, wiping away her tears and smiling. The thought of robbing a powerful demon, gaining a cute subordinate, and a powerful mage?

It was too much. Plus, her father sounded like a total asshole to Liz. Like her when she was a young, foolish woman.

Elizabeth kissed the top of Hannah's head. "Didn't you say I'm as strong as her? I'll just take her out with my one two punch!"

She picked up a piece of the blanket, rubbing away her tears. "You'll be safe here, my child."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: April 08, 2019, 05:49:50 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth rested her chin against Hannah's head, wiping away her tears and smiling. The thought of robbing a powerful demon, gaining a cute subordinate, and a powerful mage?

It was too much. Plus, her father sounded like a total asshole to Liz. Like her when she was a young, foolish woman.

Elizabeth kissed the top of Hannah's head. "Didn't you say I'm as strong as her? I'll just take her out with my one two punch!"

She picked up a piece of the blanket, rubbing away her tears. "You'll be safe here, my child."

Hannah

Were it any other situation, Hannah would just jump right at it. Here Elizabeth was, comforting her and wiping her tears away, petting her. Hannah was at her most vulnerable, opening like blossoming petals in the greater demon's grasp. But instead her body shook with sobbing.

'Of course I care about you, Hannah. You care about your arm, don't you?

"You don't understand. I'm never safe. It's in my blood."

She scraped at her arms with her fingernails now, eyes shut closed with pain. Not the good, simple physical pain either. Her voice fell to a choked whisper. "I-If my father ever dies, if any of her rivals ever... defeat her, I'm her insurance policy. It's why I was born. That's all I am, you know?"

Hannah's toes curled while her tail wrapped around Elizabeth's waist, desperately.

"I'm just some woman's payment for her magical powers. Just a demon's insurance policy! There's no point in anything! There's no point in plans, or futures, or... anything!" It exploded out of her all at once, her voice rising to a scream. "I can get as strong as I want, I can make any friends I want, get anything I want, and someday she'll just take it away because I won't be me anymore!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: April 08, 2019, 05:53:38 AM »
Elizabeth

"I have a friend who can probably help with that." Elizabeth said softly, continuing to quietly pet her. "Plus, even if it doesn't work, you're still you right now, and that's what matters. Lice in the moment, cherish your existance."

Plus, an insurance policy was so distasteful. What was the fun in something stupid like that?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: April 08, 2019, 05:58:47 AM »
Elizabeth

"I have a friend who can probably help with that." Elizabeth said softly, continuing to quietly pet her. "Plus, even if it doesn't work, you're still you right now, and that's what matters. Live in the moment, cherish your existence."

Plus, an insurance policy was so distasteful. What was the fun in something stupid like that?

Hannah

"... please..."

Her sobbing continued for some time after that, several minutes as years of pent up fear and frustration flooded out of her all at once. Hannah didn't know how to handle this. She wasn't supposed to complain about things like this! She wasn't supposed to want to live her own life, to be on her own! It's why she'd just thrown herself into the easiest major she could find, wasted her time watching more anime and reading more doujins than she had any need for, passed herself along between a string of abusive partners who could get her off because none of the nice cute ones could satisfy her at all.

Because why even bother hoping for something she couldn't have? Why just live and do, when it was all going to be lost to her someday?

"... please, help me, Liz...!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: April 08, 2019, 02:37:55 PM »
Elizabeth

"Yeah, yeah. It'll be okay." Elizabeth softly cooed, fussing over Hannah as she held her in her bed. Elizabeth scratched her behind her ears, moving slowly upwards before gently teasing her horns again. "Everything's okay now."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: April 08, 2019, 02:52:33 PM »
Elizabeth

"Yeah, yeah. It'll be okay." Elizabeth softly cooed, fussing over Hannah as she held her in her bed. Elizabeth scratched her behind her ears, moving slowly upwards before gently teasing her horns again. "Everything's okay now."

Hannah

Her crying slowly subsided as Elizabeth pet her and touched her horns. When was the last time she could freely show her demon form and have these parts of her touched with such care. Just her family... and care wasn't in the picture. Hannah's tears soon were just sniffles as she caught her breath and squeezed the demon holding her with her tail.

"... sorry about this." The cambion mumbled, embarrassed now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: April 08, 2019, 02:58:11 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth flicked Hannah's forehead. "You shouldn't apologize when you haven't done anything wrong, you silly child. You're under my care now, right? As long as you serve under me, I'll make sure you're well cared for and protected."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: April 08, 2019, 05:28:08 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth flicked Hannah's forehead. "You shouldn't apologize when you haven't done anything wrong, you silly child. You're under my care now, right? As long as you serve under me, I'll make sure you're well cared for and protected."

Hannah

Hannah sniffed one more time, and wiped at her eyes a bit. "Y-You really mean that, don't you?" She grabbed for Elizabeth's hand and just held onto it, whispering words to reveal deception. Deception that wasn't there, and now Elizabeth could feel the conduit that Hannah's magic relied on.

A gateway to Hell. The imposition of another reality's laws. And it came as natural as speech to this girl.

"... okay. I guess I'm in your care from now on."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: April 08, 2019, 05:37:03 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth gently rubbed her head, sitting her back up. "Would you like anything to eat, child? Or would you rather get straight to talking about work here, and your responsibilities?"