Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178348 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5100 on: April 08, 2019, 05:42:20 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth gently rubbed her head, sitting her back up. "Would you like anything to eat, child? Or would you rather get straight to talking about work here, and your responsibilities?"

Hannah

At the thought of 'eating, Hannah blushed again. Now that she wasn't crying her eyes out the demon sorceress was abruptly reminded of the big fat cock rubbing against her plush butt from behind. "I, that, um...!" Damn it, now the thought was stuck in Hannah's head! "I-It kinda um, works best if you don't ask permission. With me, I mean."

Wasn't that humiliating to admit in its own right? She ducked her head at the realization.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: April 08, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
Elizabeth

The demon blinked. Then she chuckled. "I meant food, like over there. I'll keep that in mind, but you just had your fill with that little devil, did you not?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: April 08, 2019, 05:47:59 PM »
Elizabeth

The demon blinked. Then she chuckled. "I meant food, like over there. I'll keep that in mind, but you just had your fill with that little devil, did you not?"

"Oh."

Hannah trembled a little, and imagined that if this were an anime this would be the part where all the color went out of her artwork and her pupils would turn to needle points. Instead she let out a nervous little laugh, and quickly got off the bed. Her hooves landed plush on the ground, and her stomach growled.

"Ahaha, right, right! I ah, I haven't eaten in a while anyway. Thank you um, what do I call you now?" She looked over her shoulder back at Elizabeth.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: April 08, 2019, 05:50:51 PM »
Elizabeth

The demoness crossed her legs over each other, smiling in a motherly fashion at Hannah. "What do you want to call me? What do you think is appropriate?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: April 08, 2019, 05:55:36 PM »
Elizabeth

The demoness crossed her legs over each other, smiling in a motherly fashion at Hannah. "What do you want to call me? What do you think is appropriate?"

Hannah

The cambion bit her lip at the first thought to enter her mind. "... daddy?" She turned around immediately after saying that, her face burning and her wings wrapping around herself in embarrassment.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: April 08, 2019, 05:57:24 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth let out a hearty chortle, standing up and walking over towards the food. She slapped Hannah on the back. "Sure, let's go with that, Hannah. I hope I've made a better impression than your biological one."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: April 08, 2019, 07:37:27 PM »
Valerie

Come on?

She dived forward with bestial grace, her whole body curling into a ball in ways a human could never fathom moving themselves without dislocating their joints, but for someone like her it was merely trivial.

As she flipped around to face him, steel flashed through the air. It twirled around her in ever more complex patters at high speed, clearly showing off her control as it never once cut the ground despite it's length.

Finally she leveled her scythe at him. "Striking me with light itself now? You really want me to come at you? I am happy... so happy Yusho dear. That you are indulging me like this. Yes! More! Show me more of that beautiful light!" Her red eyes were hyperfocused on him, blotting out every other detail as they were unimportant, he was all that mattered.

Yusho

A drop of sweat fell from his forehead when faced with the lethal intensity of her answer. No matter how friendly, the fangs of darkness were sharp and merciless, and those they kissed were all the less safe from understanding it first-hand. But Yusho was no mere prey, no hapless laborer who deserved nothing of the harm that befell him. He was a warrior of the Dragon-Blooded host, who had invited this challenge to devour him, for he had the strength to fight it.

He thrust his arm forward and white lighting forked from the spearing tips of his fingers, cutting a path towards the vampire. His aura surged into buffeting winds as if whipped by the elemental bolt, lighting up the courtyard, and he skipped in place, prepared to divert his body from the life-sucking scythe and retaliate with a knockdown blow.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:38:13 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: April 08, 2019, 11:57:13 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth let out a hearty chortle, standing up and walking over towards the food. She slapped Hannah on the back. "Sure, let's go with that, Hannah. I hope I've made a better impression than your biological one."

Hannah

She jolted a little bit at the slap, and pouted at Elizabeth for it. "That's not exactly hard to do" Hannah mumbled at that, looking at the spread set out for her. "N-Not that I don't appreciate it a lot! I honestly, really, wasn't expecting you to be so nice."

Her eyes were still a little puffy from crying earlier. Her tail swished around to pick up an orange, and Hannah extended some of her fingernails into claws so she could peel it. "We could talk and eat at the same time, right? I'm... curious what you want me to do for you. Since I'm working for you now."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: April 09, 2019, 12:48:00 AM »
Azad

"..."

He wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Perhaps it was, perhaps it wasn't. This forest had a knack for making him doubt the senses he was so confident in. He shrugged and leapt up to one of the tree branches, looking out to the horizon.

"I have some scouting to take care of before that. Just contract business to take care of. Shouldn't be too long, I'll meet back up with you two."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: April 09, 2019, 02:29:01 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

She jolted a little bit at the slap, and pouted at Elizabeth for it. "That's not exactly hard to do" Hannah mumbled at that, looking at the spread set out for her. "N-Not that I don't appreciate it a lot! I honestly, really, wasn't expecting you to be so nice."

Her eyes were still a little puffy from crying earlier. Her tail swished around to pick up an orange, and Hannah extended some of her fingernails into claws so she could peel it. "We could talk and eat at the same time, right? I'm... curious what you want me to do for you. Since I'm working for you now."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth smiled. "With age comes wisdom, and I've learned people are far more loyal if they actually like you. And the relationship is a lot healtheir too. You don't get betrayed at the last moment by your lieutenant and sealed..." She frowned a bit, sitting down on her throne across from Hannah. She placed her fingers together in an arch and looked at her thoughtfully. "Why don't you tell me all about your magic, Hannah. You seem to be a powerful spellcaster to me."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: April 09, 2019, 03:27:58 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth smiled. "With age comes wisdom, and I've learned people are far more loyal if they actually like you. And the relationship is a lot healthier too. You don't get betrayed at the last moment by your lieutenant and sealed..." She frowned a bit, sitting down on her throne across from Hannah. She placed her fingers together in an arch and looked at her thoughtfully. "Why don't you tell me all about your magic, Hannah. You seem to be a powerful spellcaster to me."

Hannah

"Huh. I guess that's a better way to look at things." Hannah's voice trailed off as she took in Elizabeth's discomfort. Politely, she chose not to comment on it. Not when the greater demon had other questions on her mind anyway. "I guess I might as well. Hopefully it's compatible enough you can teach me a thing or two. You see, where I come from there is no magic. Not normally, anyway. The world is just cold, mechanistic physical laws. Minds are just emergent phenomenon arising from the systems of the human body; souls aren't real."

The sorceress folded her hands on top of the table as well, her face growing serious as her lecture went on. "But there are other worlds, and their Laws are different. I am connected to Hell by blood..."

She went on to explain, then, the intricacies of infernal Law and how it compared to a soulless world of science. She spoke of the chaotic landscapes of the Nine Layers, of the black citadels of the demonic nobility which imposed order on worlds who burned with the anguish of their own sins. Hannah spoke of the Denial of Obligation, the process by which the Laws of Hell impose themselves on other realities. They created a spiritual weight and karma on the actions of those affected by them, allowing for Hell's damnation to draw them in like a magnet for their deeds. Magic was Hell's instrument, a means of spreading its Laws upon the physical fabric of reality while corrupting the newfound soul of the sorcerer with the temptation to abuse it.

Hannah was a prodigy, not that she described herself in such terms, and could do much with it. She was a conduit for blasphemous Law, imposing it on the world to reshape it to her selfish will. The transmutation of matter, the alteration of properties such as distance and density, the violation of the mind, the conjuration of Hell's burning essence and its inhabitants, and masterful illusions. She could also, she noted with a smile, see through pretty much any lie presented to her - deception was the instrument of infernal invasion.

"I even managed to hide what I was from your- um, my coworkers when I first got here. Oh, and I made these!"

Hannah sounded actually excited as she whispered for her purse of holding to return to her, the bag containing all that she brought with her. Including the Infinite Codex, her self-updating and self-indexing book of everything.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: April 09, 2019, 04:32:26 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth took the book, casually leafing through it. "I don't think that your system is compatiable with mine, but it's not impossible for me to teach you some stuff to compliment your repertoire regardless, Hannah. It's all a matter of whether you'd be willing to start from scratch as my apprentice." Elizabeth leafed through the book faster, going further and further at ludicrous speeds before she sighed, closed the book, and handed it back to Hannah.

"Treasure and protect that book, Hannah. It's an impressive work of magic that you've created." She was less impressed with the bag of holding. She had a bunch of those downstairs in the basement.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: April 09, 2019, 04:36:44 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth took the book, casually leafing through it. "I don't think that your system is compatiable with mine, but it's not impossible for me to teach you some stuff to compliment your repertoire regardless, Hannah. It's all a matter of whether you'd be willing to start from scratch as my apprentice." Elizabeth leafed through the book faster, going further and further at ludicrous speeds before she sighed, closed the book, and handed it back to Hannah.

"Treasure and protect that book, Hannah. It's an impressive work of magic that you've created." She was less impressed with the bag of holding. She had a bunch of those downstairs in the basement.

Hannah

Hannah's face lit up at the thought of learning new magic, something she could actually call her own. "You'd really do that? I mean, I'll do as much as I can there!" Her smile was quite bright, and she blushed with pleasure at the compliment once she took her book back. She'd worked really hard on filling it with everything she could find and having it organize itself. Did Elizabeth want her to...?

"I can make a lot of things, really. It's not very hard for me." She then pulled out what looked like a picture perfect, high quality french maid uniform. "I have a lot of other things too. I have my laptop, my DVD and Bluray collections, my external harddrive, my costumes... I could probably use this maid outfit as armor!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: April 09, 2019, 04:39:10 AM »
Elizabeth

Hannah

Hannah's face lit up at the thought of learning new magic, something she could actually call her own. "You'd really do that? I mean, I'll do as much as I can there!" Her smile was quite bright, and she blushed with pleasure at the compliment once she took her book back. She'd worked really hard on filling it with everything she could find and having it organize itself. Did Elizabeth want her to...?

"I can make a lot of things, really. It's not very hard for me." She then pulled out what looked like a picture perfect, high quality french maid uniform. "I have a lot of other things too. I have my laptop, my DVD and Bluray collections, my external harddrive, my costumes... I could probably use this maid outfit as armor!"

Elizabeth

"I only offer my teachings to those whom I think deserve it, Hannah." She got up, walked forwards, and gently pushed Hannah's hands down, taking the maid uniform and looking at it. Her form adjusted to Hannah's proportions in front of the girl's eyes before she began putting it on. "And you, my dear, are worthy of my attention."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: April 09, 2019, 04:48:19 AM »
Elizabeth

"I only offer my teachings to those whom I think deserve it, Hannah." She got up, walked forwards, and gently pushed Hannah's hands down, taking the maid uniform and looking at it. Her form adjusted to Hannah's proportions in front of the girl's eyes before she began putting it on. "And you, my dear, are worthy of my attention."

Hannah

She swallowed at that. The outfit was one of Hannah's favorites, and she often made adjustments to it so she could wear it with her body types too. But to see Elizabeth so easily do what she did, see her wearing it. The material of the uniform was high tier, and attempts to tear it with even the strength of a beast didn't seem to do more than stretch the fabric. It even felt comfortable to be in, albeit tight in just the naughtiest sort of ways beneath the skirt and around the chest with the garter.

"I'll, ahh, I'll do my best to live up to that expectation!" Hannah bowed her head for a moment.