Author Topic: Little Russia  (Read 11293 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Little Russia
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2019, 11:41:27 PM »
Justice

The rider rubbed the bridge of his nose. He responded with obvious firmness. "Just keep your eyes open and ears sharpened then. If we're dealing with someone who can vanish on a whim and have a swarm watching every inch of a map, then we're going to need a lot of luck."

Justice closed his eyes. Distant and close rats and ravens stirred, red gazes looking for unnatural reactions from any insects they saw.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2019, 01:24:09 AM »
Suerte

"Well only one way to find out," she said.  Her words were followed by that same mechanical noise.  Then, she fired another shot.  The bullet that sailed into the familiar was one designed to harm magical beings.  Basically, an anti magic bullet.

Without bothering to see the result, she turned to Justice and said, "I wouldn't worry too much about that.  I'm more worried about the teleporting.  I hope your ready to lose some sleep tonight.  By the way, how does Punishment mix with magic?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2019, 12:46:47 AM »
Sakura

To Sakura's surprise, instead of the familiar simply absorbing the shot, the bullet pierced straight through, leaving a massive hole in the middle of it. Then, with its integrity compromised, the shadow quickly disintegrated. With the surprised look on her face, Sakura turned back to the girl.

"What was that?" she said. "It destroyed the shadow pretty easily."

"And, yes, I agree, her teleportation is very problematic. I've got myself and my husband out of trouble using it enough times, and I'm much less proficient than she seems to be. And, whilst she can only travel to locations where she has a shadow familiar, if she has any sense, she'll have familiars dotted around the city in convenient locations, like I have, so it won't be difficult for her to escape."

"Our only option is to find a way to keep her distracted and seperated from my husband until we can evacuate him safely. If she can't grab him, she can't escape with him. Even if she does run, we'll still have got what we came for", she added.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2019, 11:22:45 PM »
Justice

Justice shook his head non-committingly to his tentative partner. "He'll take it just as well as us," he said. Perhaps not as well as Suerte, if the effectiveness of that last experimental round held. He didn't have anything to censure of their conclusions, however, and turned to Sakura firmly.

"We will take care of that," he responded. He had his ways to help distract her, so long as her senses could be clouded. "It'll be up to you to get your husband out, and away."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 12:22:20 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2019, 12:14:49 AM »
Nanako
12:45

Nanako sailed through the air, cutting a silhouette that might have been majestic if not for the fluffy tail whipping behind her and the way her jacket was flapping in the wind. From the roofs to the ground and back again, the squirrel girl making good time as she followed the tips she'd gotten from her squirrel friends. Her mind whirled with idle musings of snacks and mild worry for the handsome redhead who'd managed to get himself kidnapped. She certainly hoped this wouldn't be a regular occurrence, but with how squishy those two were...

Nanako shook her head before looking out over the scene before her. She should be close enough to...ah, there! The squirrel girl grinned as she she leaped from another roof, leaving sluggish sound and a slower cloud of dust and debris behind as she cut through the air like a fluffy knife. The group she was headed for was a little unexpected. She knew Sakura would be there, but she hadn't expected Justice to show up too. Maybe he'd just happened to be in the area? The busty strawberry blonde near them was unfamiliar though, though she certainly wasn't hard on the eyes. Her time to wonder about that was at and end though, Nanako coming in for a sudden landing a safe distance away from Sakura, kicking up a cloud of dirt and dust with the impact.

There was a moment of silence, before suddenly the squirrel girl zipped out of the rising cloud, popping up right next to Sakura and looking over her, concerned.

"Heya, came as soon as I could!" she said before zipping over to Justice, "And fancy seeing you here!"

The smell was obvious. Justice had a fairly distinctive smell after all, so it was easy to tell that there was something else there. Frowning, Nanako turned to look at the cowgirl suspiciously.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2019, 12:59:14 AM »
Suerte

The smoke on Suerte's gun was snuffed out, blown away by the simple blow of her soft lips.  "Anti magic bullet," she said with a proud grin.  "Nice thing about my weapons is their versatility.  Back in my world, I was a bit of a mage killer, so having an anti-magic bullet was key."

Then, she showed up.

A busty girl who looked like the product of bestiality came rushing over to Justice.  She was astoundingly fast as well, probably one of the fastest things hse had seen here.  That kind of speed wasn't uncommon in her world, but in this city?  Yeah it was odd.  Would have to watch out for that.  Still, that kind of speed could be useful...

"Ah so this is your friend?  I can see why you called this gal.  She's pretty cute too.  How about you come over here hun?  I have an idea."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2019, 01:13:00 AM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled back at the cowgirl.

"Ah, OK", she replied. "Those bullets could really come in handy."

Then, she turned to the man but, before she could speak, she was interrupted by the sound of a squirrel girl crashing into the ground at great speed, before running over to her.

"Hi Nanako!" she said. "Thank you for responding to my call, I need all the help I can get here."

Then, she addressed the man.

"I'm not sure if that is the best strategy. I certainly can evacuate him, but my teleportation isn't as quick as hers, and I would have to get into range first. That would be difficult for me to do in the middle of a battle", she said. "It might be better if Nanako was to rush in and grab Shirou, and then bring him to me so that I can teleport us to safety. She's much, much faster than I am."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2019, 01:33:43 AM »
Justice

It begins, he thought grimly, as his suspicion was confirmed by the timely arrival of the bubble of excitement that was Nanako. He should have a lot to say, but lately he'd been surrounding himself with people so willful any edge word-wise he wished to get was quickly swallowed up. It took more to worry him, but... But was it just him that she seemed to be a little lighter now, in some unseeable way? He sent Nanako an acnowledging, comfortable glance.

"We know each other. I can vouch for her speed," he chuckled dryly. "That will do."

What he could not exactly vouch for were Suerte's intentions towards Nanako once she made the connection. Licentious ideas would probably be the least of them.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 01:34:16 AM by YOLF »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2019, 02:01:19 AM »
Nanako

Her suspicion grew with the way the cowgirl called her over, Sakura's suggestions to Justice barely registering, his response only getting slightly more attention, a quick look back before she honed in on her new target. The squirrel girl's eyes narrowed as they met the busty blonde's, Nanako staring at her for a long moment before she relaxed. Slightly.

"Hm, alright then," Nanako said, making her way over. One hand reached up, unbuckled her jacket, and tossed it aside, leaving her in her ring outfit, her tail flicking agitatedly behind her as she strode right up to Suerte, chest bouncing slightly in time with her steps yet remaining within her top by some miracle. The squirrel girl didn't stop until she was right in Suerte's face, her generous breasts pressing against the cowgirl's through their tops as she kept her gaze locked with the other girl.

"What'd ya have in mind?" she asked, her suspicions now confirmed as she smelled Justice's distinctive scent on the girl.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 06:23:59 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »
Suerte

"Oh a feisty one," she said, eyeing the girl's bouncy breasts.  "And a bouncy one.  You are really popular Justice.  I hope this girl isn't a past lover..."

Suerte could feel her nipples hardening, before being smooshed by the squirrel girl's breasts.  Still, Suerte did not move an inch.  In fact, she puffed her chest up, compressing her boobs into the newbie's chest.  Her hazel eyes glimmered with a silent fire.  She started the process the moment they came in contact, draining whatever protection fate granted her, the power known as luck.

She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Because I already fucked him."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2019, 09:51:59 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl didn't back down as the blonde puffed her chest up, Nanako doing the same and pushing her chest out against the cowgirl's. Even like this, she couldn't help but notice feeling Suerte's nipples stiffening through both of their tops.

What she'd said was of greater concern, however, Nanako briefly going still before leaning in as well.

"Looks like you haven't known him long then," she whispered back, "He's been keeping me warm every night since we met."

With that, Nanako exploded into motion, not moving any further away from Suerte, but instead slipping around to the cowgirl's back. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's toned belly, pulling her in close and pressing her chest up against her back before bridging back sharply, fully intent on slamming the girl back in a textbook german suplex, though she managed to hold back on the force of the slam. Somewhat.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 01:48:22 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2019, 01:58:46 AM »
Justice

The hair on the back of his neck stood up like a hissing cat before his eyes recognized the immediacy in their belligerent body language. He was stepping forward the instant before Nanako grabbed Suerte, and crashed to the ground under both, too late to separate them. Justice's body broke their fall with a loud bang and gruntle.

"You're not sleeping with anyone either way if you land yourselves in the hospital," he growled, forcing himself to pull both girls to their feet by essentially the scruff of their neck. "We have a job to do."

Not for the last time today, he wondered where he had gone wrong. People fighting over his company was so bizarre as to send a queasy shudder through his lower back. Normally they fought to get away, and very occasionally the lone dalliance would have fought to keep him around, but he always left first.

He probably couldn't run from these two.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2019, 02:42:11 AM »
Sakura

Sakura nodded at the man's reply, before watching on as Nanako walked towards the girl, pressing their chests together in what was obviously a show of dominance as they whispered to each other. Then, without warning, Nanako suddenly grabbed the other girl and attempted to slam her into the ground, only for the man to jump in and attempt to stop them. Sakura watched on with astonishment and confusion at the sudden fight, wondering momentarily what, exactly, might have brought it on, until she heard the man's words.

Oh, I see..., she thought, realising that they were fighting over him.

"Yes, he's right, can we please just focus on finding my husband", she said.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2019, 04:52:25 AM »
Suerte

Woah!

Before she knew it, she felt arms wrap around her waist and suddenly she was looking at the sky.  From the tip of her vision, she heard Justice's angry gruff voice.  Then, he felt those familiar muscles pressed against the back of her head.

"Justice?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2019, 05:17:34 PM »
Nanako

Though the impact was softer than she'd expected, Nanako wouldn't stop there. Keeping her grip around Suerte's waist, Nanako flipped up and over the downed cowgirl, keeping the blonde's legs spread with her own as she came down ass-first on Suerte's face, smothering the cowgirl for a brief moment.

The gruff voice from beneath Suerte cleared things up quickly though, Nanako gasping a little as Justice yanked her up and off of Suerte. Despite herself, the rough treatment sent sparks running through her body before looking over at Justice with a bit of a pout.

"Hmph. Alright then," Nanako said, fairly sure this wasn't over yet.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:18:21 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh