Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77302 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2019, 03:18:12 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru's shadow shot out, cutting both the demon's and Hannah's palms, before wrapping around them and binding them together. "Alriiight, let's go, then."

The elf snapped her finger, and the demon felt pain. Pure, unadulturated, excruciating pain. Pain one could only feel from having your spirt ripped apart from your essence. The jar on top of her head began to fill with a flourecent dark liquid, seeming to absorb all light into its blackness. Hannah could tell the demon was in agony.

But it only lasted a few seconds, and the demon collapsed. The sigels suddenly expanded, covering both the demon's corpse and Hannah's body, and she herself felt the pain-but only for the briefest of moments.

The next, she found herself in a decidedly different position, and the elf crouching down in front of her, crying.

"Congragulations. You're free from the bondage of your father." She reached down, helping Hannah up, and supporting her againzt her. "So, how does it feel to be free?"

The woman was a little wobbly, unsure of how to move around as her soul finished binding to its new vessel. "Shall we go downstairs, and get a bite to eat? We should make sure to-well, that everything attaches nice and perfectly. See if you need any minor tweaking."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2019, 03:29:08 AM »
Hannah

There was nothing light to fill that jar - just a darkness deeper than any elven shadow could ever be, a pit where no heart had ever dwelt before. It was then that Eruraviel saw, in ways that even her eyes could not have appreciated while it was still trapped in physical form, the true essence of the inferno from which Hannah's ancestor had spawned.

Hannah, for once, was not excited by it. Her own desperate anticipation left even her sick desires unable to appreciate what was happening in light of what was to come. And then the pain, the mind-searing torment the likes of which even Hannah's father had never inflicted upon her in all their years together.

Wait no please don't don'tithurtsithurtsithurts

She screamed in a voice that was not hers, and her old body lost control of its bladder as all light fled from its eyes.

Hannah stumbled, unused to the demon's exact proportions, and wrapped an arm around Eruraviel's waist. "I don't..." The cambion paused, all too disturbed by the sound of her own voice. "... I don't know. I, I need a mirror. Please."

Yes. Mirror. Change. Needed to change.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2019, 03:33:30 AM »
Eruraviel

"Sure." The elf said simply, leading Hannah over to the mirror in the wall. Supporting her, letting her get used to it all.

Hannah might have noticed that the elf was surprisingly strong.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 03:34:13 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2019, 04:23:16 AM »
Eruraviel

"Sure." The elf said simply, leading Hannah over to the mirror in the wall. Supporting her, letting her get used to it all.

Hannah might have noticed that the elf was surprisingly strong.

Hannah

It was hard to stand... but not the first time Hannah had been in an unfamiliar form. Balance was not the problem. The hardest part was how distant everything felt. Her senses felt like she was noticing them through a mesh filter, too hazy to be real. There was a certain emptiness to things, a certain sense that she was looking in on herself from afar, and it made it hard to remember things like - standing.

But her soul, her soul should still remember. Hannah reached for the darkest depths of her own spirit, into the places where virtue was defined by its utter absence.

A conduit to Hell.

The eyes of Hannah's new form burned a malevolent red as she clutched at her new chest, the place where her heart should beat. She grit her teeth, and forced by memory this stolen flesh to take the shape she wished of it. The cambion would have fallen to her knees were it not for the elf's efforts, but Eru could feel the way Hannah's skin crawled, bones snapped, and features shifted. She could see the demon's tortured face begin to take on the appearance of Hannah's own instead.

She groaned in pain.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2019, 04:27:28 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru simply stood silently, rubbing the girl's back. The feeling of emptiness, wrongness, was quickly disappearing-her soul meshed together, seemed to be accepting its new home. No, it was being forced to. The rejection responces from both parties were brutally suppressed, forced away, and overwritten.

Slowly, it felt like it was becoming her body, as immutably as her last one had been.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2019, 04:30:55 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru simply stood silently, rubbing the girl's back. The feeling of emptiness, wrongness, was quickly disappearing-her soul meshed together, seemed to be accepting its new home. No, it was being forced to. The rejection responces from both parties were brutally suppressed, forced away, and overwritten.

Slowly, it felt like it was becoming her body, as immutably as her last one had been.

Hannah

It seemed as if the more this body looked like Hannah's, the more this body felt like Hannah's. And with a little help from a certain elf, the young succubus began to settle in. When the transformation was complete she looked every bit the same girl as she'd been when she walked into this room.

Hannah grabbed at Eru's shoulder, and tried to pull herself up straight again. "I... feel different. It all feels different," she whispered.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2019, 04:32:49 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

It seemed as if the more this body looked like Hannah's, the more this body felt like Hannah's. And with a little help from a certain elf, the young succubus began to settle in. When the transformation was complete she looked every bit the same girl as she'd been when she walked into this room.

Hannah grabbed at Eru's shoulder, and tried to pull herself up straight again. "I... feel different. It all feels different," she whispered.

Eruraviel

"In a good way?" The elf quipped. "The feeling of otherness should be disappearing by now, so do you mean as if you're free now?"

The elf continued rubbing her back, and it felt really good. "If you still feel like you don't belong in the body, tell me. I can fix that."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2019, 04:37:44 AM »
Eruraviel

"In a good way?" The elf quipped. "The feeling of otherness should be disappearing by now, so do you mean as if you're free now?"

The elf continued rubbing her back, and it felt really good. "If you still feel like you don't belong in the body, tell me. I can fix that."

Hannah

"Mmm." She all but melted into Eru's touch there. "No, not like that. I don't even know how to describe it now. It's like some part of me is gone, but... I feel better?"

Hannah closed her eyes and just tried to think of it. What was that feeling? Had it always just been there, filling her senses at every moment so that she didn't know what it meant to live without it?

"... maybe because this body doesn't have anything human in it?"

No, that didn't quite feel right. Though it was certainly strange, Hannah noted as she closed one of her hands into a fist tighter than anything she could have managed before.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2019, 04:39:30 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"Mmm." She all but melted into Eru's touch there. "No, not like that. I don't even know how to describe it now. It's like some part of me is gone, but... I feel better?"

Hannah closed her eyes and just tried to think of it. What was that feeling? Had it always just been there, filling her senses at every moment so that she didn't know what it meant to live without it?

"... maybe because this body doesn't have anything human in it?"

No, that didn't quite feel right. Though it was certainly strange, Hannah noted as she closed one of her hands into a fist tighter than anything she could have managed before.

Eruraviel

"Well, I can make you a more human body, you know." She quipped again, leading the girl over to the couch in the corner, and sitting her down. "I could even reuse this body, and just modify it, although that would hurt a lot more."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2019, 04:41:16 AM »
Eruraviel

"Well, I can make you a more human body, you know." She quipped again, leading the girl over to the couch in the corner, and sitting her down. "I could even reuse this body, and just modify it, although that would hurt a lot more."

Hannah

"No, I think... I think I'll try this out first." She took a seat, looking up at the elf who had done so much for her at Elizabeth's behest. Hannah smiled at her as the succubus adjusted her wings for comfort and let her tail playfully flick out at Eru. "Thank you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2019, 04:42:02 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"No, I think... I think I'll try this out first." She took a seat, looking up at the elf who had done so much for her at Elizabeth's behest. Hannah smiled at her as the succubus adjusted her wings for comfort and let her tail playfully flick out at Eru. "Thank you."

Eruraviel

"You should make sure to thank Lizzie, too. She owes me a big favor now, ehehe..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2019, 04:49:12 AM »
Hannah

"Oh, I'll be sure to thank Liz just how she likes me to when I see her again." Hannah's smile took on a decidedly less innocent impression there. "How big a favor are we talking, though?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2019, 04:50:12 AM »
Hannah

"Oh, I'll be sure to thank Liz just how she likes me to when I see her again." Hannah's smile took on a decidedly less innocent impression there. "How big a favor are we talking, though?"

Eruraviel

The elf brought a finger to her full lips and began to think, seemingly. After a moment, she giggled. "Weeeeellllll, that's a secret~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 04:54:53 AM »
Hannah

... that cliched response right there! Hannah couldn't hold it in anymore, didn't realize she had until it all came bursting out all at once! The next thing Eru knew her face was stuffed in big demon breasts again and the succubus was wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug. "Oh, I'll help her make it up to you somehow someday!"

I'm free.

Somehow, somewhere, things had come together and Hannah was free.

So what if she owed it all to a greater demon and her psychotic elf friend? Working for someone was just so much different than her own body not being her's to keep! This was just...

Perfect.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2019, 09:50:05 PM »
Hannah

... that cliched response right there! Hannah couldn't hold it in anymore, didn't realize she had until it all came bursting out all at once! The next thing Eru knew her face was stuffed in big demon breasts again and the succubus was wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug. "Oh, I'll help her make it up to you somehow someday!"

I'm free.

Somehow, somewhere, things had come together and Hannah was free.

So what if she owed it all to a greater demon and her psychotic elf friend? Working for someone was just so much different than her own body not being her's to keep! This was just...

Perfect.

Eruraviel

A finger suddenly jabbed into her side, extremely painfully. "Does that hurt? I need to test your pain receptors, so be honest."